ProForm

ProForm

2.5/5 (38 ratings)

About ProForm

ProForm Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProForm?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProForm Fitness?

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

I have recently received the IFIT exercise bike at a reduced price in exchange for my honest feedback. I am extremely happy with my bike. The durability of it is amazing and the size of it is great for small areas!! I was a little worried about the bike seat being uncomfortable and was pleased to find out that it is extremely comfortable. I love that there is an app that will connect automatically with your bike through Bluetooth and it has many different workout options to choose from, making working out more enjoyable!

Kamryn

Congratulations on your new bike!

We hope you enjoy it for years to come; however, if you need any help, please reach out to us on ProForm's Facebook page. We will be happy to help.

Thanks! ProForm

Original review: Oct. 25, 2021

I recently bought a Proform Carbon spin bike and I am so glad I did. I had my eye on Peloton for a while but the price was out of my budget. This proform bike is exactly what I wanted!! Fits my budget + everything you would expect. It’s a great brand and has very high quality products. I have been using this bike some past few weeks and I am very pleased to say that it meets all my requirements.

The design of the bike is very contemporary and provides me an option to place my iPad right in front of me while cycling. The pedals comes with a protective cover and acts as a layer of additional safety. The bike is steady and sturdy. The handle bar design provides me the flexibility to cycle both while standing or in sitting position. I love the fact that it comes along with a set of 3 pound dumbbells which can be placed right behind the seat. I was given this bike at a discounted price for providing my unbiased opinion.

Get buying tips about Exercise Equipment delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2021

I have nothing but great things to say about Proform! When Covid hit and all the gyms closed I got so discouraged I knew I had to do something! I chose to go with the treadmill first because it seemed like the easiest to stick with and I became obsessed! Super high quality and well made! Fast forward a few months I was given the opportunity for a discounted Proform bike in exchange for my unbiased opinion and I jumped knowing the quality! It was so easy to put together and the instructions were so clear I was spinning in no time! This was the perfect addition to my Proform collection and coupled with iFit it has kept me so much healthier and so much happier during such a unprecedented time in history!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

I received my bike for a minimized rate in exchange for my impartial opinion. That being said, I have had it almost a month and have been able to incorporate it in my daily schedule with the iFit ap. The bike is easy to use for both my short stature (5'1) and to adjust for my husband (6'1). I love having the water bottle holder, the straps to secure my shoes and the tablet holder for watching the workout of the day. The bike is quality and took less than an hour to put together.

Monica

Way to get a consistent daily schedule going for your workouts. We’re glad we can be a part of your fitness routine, and that you and your husband have both found it easy to use.

Please reach out to us in a Facebook DM if you ever have questions. We’re here for you.

Thanks - ProForm

Original review: Oct. 10, 2021

I was looking for a good exercise bike and couldn't be happier after getting the ProForm Bike. Its assembly was super easy and the best part is the size can really fit anywhere. I have it in my bedroom and it doesn't feel like I lost any space. Additionally being able to pair my iFit workout with my ProForm bike has been a lifesaver. It keeps me motivated to get up every day and go for a ride. A product discount was given to me for taking the time to share my authentic feedback in this review.

Cynthia

We’re happy you found the assembly of this bike easy and the size convenient. iFIT is a great motivator and we’re glad it has assisted you in your daily ride.

Reach out to us anytime via Facebook messenger if you have questions. Enjoy the ride.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Aug. 26, 2022

I bought my treadmill roughly a year ago. Worked fine until maybe a month ago. Recently when I would go to use it, it would be stuck on a white arrow screen. I reset it and it would work after a few minutes. The 4th or 5th time of this happening I reset the treadmill and the screen never came back on. I called them for troubleshooting questions and of course it was out of warranty so their solution was for me to pay 150 dollars to have a tech come out then pay for the parts on top of that.. Or 350 dollars just to send me a replacement console. Kinda ridiculous after spending 1000 dollars for a piece of equipment just to get a year out of. I don’t recommend purchasing this brand.

Scott

We are sorry to hear that your treadmill has stopped working outside of the warranty period. We understand how this can be frustrating and want you to know that we design our products to last much longer than the included warranty period.

Your satisfaction is always important to us. We will be happy to assist you further with your unit outside of the warranty period. You are welcome to contact us at Support@iFIT.com or by calling (833) 680-4348.

Thanks! - ProForm

Original review: July 19, 2022

DO NOT BUY from this company! I have a Proform 7.0 Elliptical. I've only had it for 4 years or so and the console stopped working. It was working fine until I went to do a software update on it and then got an error on the app saying there was an error and the software update can't be completed. I then saw the screen on the console was completely frozen so I unplugged and waited a few minutes before plugging it back on and now the screen on the console won't even turn on. I tried calling customer service for help, they were getting ready to send a replacement console and then said, oh wait, management said no because the machine is older than the 3 year warranty covers.

I spoke to a supervisor in the warranty dept, Olivia, who agreed that something should be done since the console did this during a software update but she would have to transfer me to Paytan, a hardware supervisor, who has more wiggle room and should be able to send me a replacement console. Paytan told me she spoke to another supervisor who basically said I was lying and that the software update wouldn't cause this issue. I went in circles with her and I told her there is no way they can know what the issue is because they haven't even looked at it. I asked her who told her that she couldn't help me and she said it was Olivia whom I had previously spoken to. This didn't make sense because Olivia transferred me to her saying she could help me.

In conclusion, I was on the phone with them for 2 1/2 hours and just kept getting contradicting excuses as to why they couldn't help me and was ultimately told to just buy a new machine. I will never buy another product from this company and will tell everyone I can about my horrible experience. They do not stand behind their products!

Garrett

We are very sorry for the experience you have had with your unit as well as for not receiving the service you deserve. Our machines are designed to last much longer than the warranty time frame. It is uncommon for any damage to occur during a software update but we will be happy to look into this for you.

It is recommended that you contact us at Support@iFIT.com or by calling (833) 680-4348 to provide more information so we can assist you.

Thanks! - ProForm - Powered by iFIT

Original review: June 10, 2022

I am very disappointed in the purchase of this treadmill. I spent the EXTRA money thinking I was going to get an upgraded product. I have had wifi connection problems since I purchased it about a year ago. I was very excited about the iFit, which is why I bought the model with a 22" screen. It worked 1 out of every 5 times. I finally gave up after a month, because the treadmill could not stay connected. I've had to use a very old-school manual workout for the last 10 months. The speakers have a horrible sound quality and if I turn the fan up more than two notches, it makes a loud noise and slows down the motor. It's like the '80s when you would turn on air conditioning in your car. I researched treadmills for two years and I truly regret purchasing this treadmill.

Tanya

We are sorry this treadmill is not working as expected and would like to offer assistance to troubleshoot and improve its performance.

We guarantee working products and will do our best to ensure this quality machine works properly as designed. Please reach out to us via the information given in a private message.

Thanks - ProForm, powered by iFIT

Resolution response: May 13, 2022

They are working with me....They did send an email that wasnt from iFit or Proform so it was missed. They just want to send parts kit. So it's something..not quite what I paid for..but at this time it is something.

Original review: May 13, 2022

IFIT, PROFORM, NORDIC TRACK. It has now been two months after white glove delivery of an IFIT Proform machine. It was delivered w/o parts kit so they could not put together. After numerous attempts the responses are all the same including this interesting one "Thank you for your patience as it may take a couple weeks to respond through our system at this time." This could have been resolved with a sending of the parts kit but no.

To add insult to injury they just sent me a notice asking me to buy their extended warranty. They cannot provide a working machine but now they want me to buy an extended warranty. At this time, they have basically taken my money and delivered an unusable product. I suggest you look at all of ICON (now IFIT) product reviews before you buy. There are other choices out there that deliver a working product. SO, in conclusion buying an IFIT piece of equipment may be a roll of the dice, you may not get a working product, you may not be able to resolve, and their warranty may be no good.

Guy

This is highly unusual and we apologize you have not received an appropriate response from us to address this. We are confident that we can provide a solution quickly for you.

Reach out to us at the email given via private message here so we can obtain the needed details to offer you the options available to you at this time. We would like to restore your faith in us.

Thanks - ProForm

Original review: April 27, 2022

From the moment I figured out that there is a defect in the magnetic resistance in the product, it has been a nightmare! After multiple attempts to contact customer service, a duplicate magnetic resistance was sent to me and I was told that it is easily replaceable. Utter lies! After taking off 24 screws, I was nowhere close to replacing the part. After again contacting customer service, I was promised that a technician will come and fix it for me. One month later, no phone calls and no contact. At that point, I did not want that product any longer and asked that I get the full refund on the product and pick up the product. The money has been refunded, however, for over 3 weeks now and no one has called me to pick up the product. Just a terrible experience with a well known company.

Atanu

We’re glad you have a full refund, but are sorry for any delays that you have experienced. We ask for patience as we work to collaborate with your local service providers available to best meet your needs.

If you have questions or would like to request further assistance, contact our Customer Experience team. We will provide contact details privately.

ProForm Fitness author review by Mark Barroso

ProForm treadmills are the official treadmill of the Boston Marathon, and many of the athletes competing in the race use ProForm equipment to train. This company is owned by ICON Health and Fitness, which also produces NordicTrack fitness equipment.

• Most models are fairly inexpensive: ProForm offers budget treadmills for less than $1,000, and these lower-end treadmills come with 18 programs so users aren’t missing a lot by not saving up for a higher-end machine.

• All models are iFit compatible: Users who have an iFit membership can integrate it easily with ProForm machines.

• Round watts meter: LED lights light up around a circle, showing how much power the user is outputting while exercising. The three workout zones of the circle are endurance, tempo or peak. Some models include this watts meter, which is ideal for interval training.

• Lots of programs: No matter what a user’s exercise needs are, he or she should be able to meet them using one of 38 ProForm’s programs.

• Hybrid machines: For consumers looking for a multi-purpose machine, ProForm makes a 2-in-1 recumbent bike/elliptical called the Hybrid Trainer and a 2-in-1 recumbent bike/rower called the Dual Trainer.

by Mark Barroso Health and Fitness Advisor

Mark Barroso is an editor, writer and researcher who has been featured in various print and online publications including Fitness Magazine, Muscle & Fitness, Men’s Fitness, Muscle & Fitness Hers, FLEX, Spartan Race and Tough Mudder. A fitness enthusiast who practices what he preaches, Barroso enjoys researching and testing the latest fitness trends including classes and products.

ProForm Company Information