3.38/5

150 Bowflex Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

The treadmill allows me to get a good cardiovascular workout indoors which is important in Northeast USA where I live that has cold and snow winters and several rainy days the rest of the year. Also it easily measures and monitors my progress. I purchased the service to set it up making the set up easy. I also find it easy to use as the instructions are very clear, well organized and logical. Further the machine operates in an intuitive manner plus help is available if I have issues or questions. But, it was quite expensive given my limited means and takes up a lot of space in my family room preventing me from using it for other things and it’s not very decorative for when I have guests.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

The Bowflex treadmill is very easy to use. You just hop on and select your level. It has multiple fitness programs you can choose to follow, 10 incline levels, and 10 speed buttons. It also has a built-in fan. It also folds up so it will take up less room when not in use. However, it can be a little shaky when you run fast on it. It's not enough to be scary but makes you wonder how sturdy it really is. It also makes me wonder about the quality. Furthermore, it's very heavy and it is not easy to take apart and put back together. If you plan on moving, it's a pain to disassemble and move.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

This is a very good treadmill because it is easy on the feet while running. It has a nice bounce to the material it is made out of and is actually comfortable to run. on. However, I dislike the loud noise and how it takes up a lot of room in the house. When someone is exercising, you can hear the treadmill in the other room of the house and it is kind of annoying. But other than that, this Bowflex treadmill is easy to use. Just turn it on to the settings you want and start running. I also like the safety feature on the treadmill. If you were to be running too fast and cannot stop, you can easily hit the emergency stop button and it will automatically slow down.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

The incline feature allows me to work on my calves for a great workout that benefits my entire body without having to leave my home. That's what I call a safe work out. It is easy to use, your normal turn on turn off options. However, I wish there would've been more options to it. I am satisfied with the current room right now. Now something more like more speed faster but a timer would be nicer. Also, better deck belt so it wouldn't feel like I'm on bare floor so my lower back wouldn't hurt. Better quality of the lever covering it would be better, too.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

Like the speed adjustment and incline features, also like that it has a heart rate monitor and timer and pulse rate monitor, and the softness of the impact padding on the track. But make it lighter and more compact for easy storage or having to move when not using. Also should be more kid friendly so it can be used to supplement an exercise routine for younger users. Shop around and make sure you get what you want for the price you can afford, this specific treadmill is not cheap or cheaply built. Try the manufacturer's website or a retailer website to compare prices and availability.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bowflex?

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I ordered it, it showed up quickly, and I followed the instructions to set it up in a timely manner. All in all it is easy to operate and maintain. I love everything about it. It is the perfect size, color, shape, and isn't too loud. It includes several things such as an option to incline, you can easily change the speed, it also has a heart rate monitor to monitor your heart rate. It is easy to use, no matter what age you are. It helps me achieve my goals to the fullest capabilities. It is great.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

I like the 11 pre-programmed workouts, the upwards of a 15% incline, app sync abilities, bluetooth capability, as well as the overall appearance and ease of use. I would like to increase the number of pre-programmed workouts to approximately 20, including training options that are more suited to my interests. Overall, it is extremely easy to use, and it provides a variety of options sure to be nice for the majority of individuals seeking to purchase a new treadmill. Plus, the built in speakers and overall appearance make it a valuable option in the home.

Original review: July 30, 2018

This treadmill is easy to use and has a lot of settings. You can set your speed and pace to however you want and it has intervals too. Setting up and operating is very easy, just make sure to plug the treadmill in and you can start immediately by pressing quick start. However, I wish this machine would be more child friendly, meaning it should have more safety features in case someone's child tries to play with it. For example maybe it should be able to sense weight and have an auto shut off. Nonetheless, this is a great product.

Original review: July 29, 2018

The features I like about the treadmill I chose was because of the styles and I heard great things about it. I got a lot of recommendations and I love it. It is very easy to use. All I have to do is plug the machine in, put the clip on my shirt and plug that in too. Then I turn it on and get to walking, jogging then running as fast as I can. Overall it's a great machine to me. I don't think I would have been more satisfied with another brand.

Original review: July 28, 2018

I like every feature of my Bowflex treadmill. It's my favorite color and it's not too small or big. It's easy to handle and move around. And I like the different speed I'm able to use while either running or walking. It has many settings and I'm able to record my progress so my data wouldn't be lost. When operating the treadmill they have a automated assistant that would be helpful to someone who wants to take a run in the privacy of their own home. The Bowflex treadmill also talks to me and encourages me to finish my run. But I don't like that it's loud and I wish it was quieter. Despite that, this treadmill is a great exercise tool for cardio workout. It is fun to use, it is very easy to work with and is very comfortable. It was also very affordable. I have a 2 year warranty.

Bowflex Company Information