Compare Health Clubs

Research top Health Clubs recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I have been using the Body Flex system weekly for the past few years for energy. The one end of the resistance band came apart while exercising. I contacted Body Flex by phone to purchase a new resistance band and they told me I had to purchase a whole new system. I was told Body Flex sells only packages now. [The guarantee is only for 30 days] This seems a scam to me as every time the resistance band breaks instead of buying another band I have to buy a complete new kit.

I was told I could find a resistance band at Wal-Mart or Walgreens.
I also e-mailed Body Flex and they e-mailed back: Unfortunately we no longer have replacements for the Body Flex. We apologize for any inconvenience. We do have the Body Flex Plus complete kit available for the price of $42.97 plus $14.95 shipping and handling.
On the complete kit is only $29.99 + $14.95 T $44.94

If Body Flex does not stand behind this product how are they handling their other products?

In my opinion, Body flex is an excellent product that works just fine. I cannot believe that this case went so far. I had ordered this for 4 friends as gifts and it worked for them too. FTC should have tested it themselves before taking such action. They would have seen that it works as stated and they have hurt potential future users in the process.

i recently tried to get a replacement gymbar from bodyflex, but just read about the lawsuit for fraud on the company. i never received any letter telling me about a possible refund as a consumer. the bodybar rubber snapped and i wasnt sure about the warranty. it is a dangerous thing when you are using it and the rubber just snaps.

My news is good news the bodyflex system has been good for me. I have used all of the programs and they worked and I am in my 40's. I want to say that there should be a place to tell good news of what bodyflex has done for some people. Roney Stewart I am a female

I did not lose the weight as indicated nor the inches...I set it aside, because it was past the 30 day return policy... After hearing about the claims on the news, I called bodyflex to return and they would not take it back, saying it was past the 30 day return and that plenty of people have use it and lost weight and inches and were very satisfied with it... They would do no more for me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bodyflex?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

I ordered this exercise bar and did not lose the amount of weight it specified and now I would like a refund for this and I don't know where to go to get one

I am out $61.80 and my self-esteem has been crushed because I believed that this would help me lose weight and it didn't

On 5/19/03 I had ordered the bodyflex plus system via telephone order. I was informed of the payment and made arrangements for it to be charged monthly, well that never happened I was charged the entire sum in the amount of $61.80. I specifically stated that I did not wish to recieve any additional Energy Boost pills because I am a heart patient and should not take any kind of medication. Then on 7/14/03 I recieved another supply of energy boost pills and I sent them back because my account was charged $29.95 for it.

During this time I had contacted someone at customer service and made a verbal request to stop charging my account and stop sending me things. Then for the last hooray, I was checking my account balance and my account was debited &19.95 on 8/6/03. I have made several attempts to resolve this matter and no one has been coorpertive.

Bodyflex Company Profile