Abcircle Pro

Compare Health Clubs

Research top Health Clubs recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I have purchased an AB Circle workout machine using Telebuy since 8 months back. The machine goes on initially. After 3 months, Knee bowls of machine worn out; need replacement. I paid extra money for 1 year warranty. So many times called no use. Now didn't lift the phone. It is a waste of expenditure. I have no idea what to do with this machine.

I bought Ab Circle Pro from Chennai telebuy. They delivered the product on right time they offered, and they also shows the demo of how the product to be use. Now also I'm using without any damage.

I have purchased an AB Circle workout machine using Telebuy. The machine goes on initially. When the wheels were worn out it was replaced. But on the second time there is nobody to attend the machine. It is a waste of expenditure. It is real ripoff. There was a customer care center at Trivandrum, Kerala, India. Now it is not there. The earlier telephone No. 04714063335 is out of service. I have no idea what to do with this machine.

My knee slip off. That happened multiple times. I been hurt myself. I stop using it. I waste my money.

I bought my Abcircle from Big Five sporting goods. My first weeks were okay. After that, the wheels started to get bumpy. My knees would slip off the tracks. I tried to go back to the store for replacement wheels - they didn't sell them. I couldn't order them when I tried to call the company. Once you get started using the Abcircle, then you start to slip off. Worst workout equipment I have ever used. If you are not careful, you will cut your fingers up.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Abcircle Pro?

This is the situation, I bought an Ab Circle Pro last year, Nov 2009. Ever since I bought this piece of equipment, I have had to return this. I asked them to credit my account for what I had paid for. They told me that it would have to be within the first 90 days. I barely use it because I have to return it and get a new one from them, and get a new one. So this last time I returned it to give me a new machine, they never put the order through to UPS to pick it up. This was on Nov. 2, 2010. I called them last Monday, Nov. 15 and they said that it was sent out and should get it on that Friday. So today is Tuesday, Nov. 23, 2010. I still haven't received it so I called them back today and they told me it was sent out.

I had spent $300.00 for this machine and every time I use it, it breaks. This has been going on since I bought this on Nov 2009. I have been fighting them since I bought this thing, plus I bought a warranty on this because I knew it would break down. When I bought this a couple of months ago, I called because once again, I had to return it. Now, it is back in their hands again and it has been almost a month, I still don't have it. They claim that it is a great piece of equipment and it really isn't. It is a real ripoff. I am hoping that you will do something about this situation. I would rather get my money back, then having to send it back to Ab Circle Pro every couple of months.

I ordered the AbCircle Pro for the 30-day in-home trial for $14.99 plus S&H. I placed my order on the internet on 2/14/10. I received the machine on 2/22/10. When I ordered the machine, I tried to find an actual cost of the machine if I did decide to keep it, but the full cost of the machine only came up after I completed the order for the trial. Also, I tried to find out when the 30-day would start and end, but I did not find anything. The only thing I found was notation that says to allow 7-10 days for shipping and that the trial would be for 30 days.

I called the customer service line on 3/18/10 thinking I was in my 30-day period since I received the machine on 2/22. I thought I had until 3/24/10 to return. The CSR I spoke to said I was past my 30 days and it was nothing they could do. I asked for a supervisor and I explained that I got the machine on 2/22/10 and my 30 days was not up because the ad on the web said I have a "30-day in-home trial". The supervisor told me that the 30 days starts when the machine is shipped, not when it is received.

I explained that I did not see that anywhere on the web and I printed screenshots of the site and it's not on there anywhere. The supervisor gave me an email address to where I could send my concern, but the email came back as undeliverable so I mailed a copy of the email I tried to send to the address on the box. I also copied the consumer protection office for my state. I later checked the papers that came with the machine and nothing was on that either about the 30 days starting when the machine is shipped. I know they have to count from somewhere, but tell the consumers. Be upfront and list it in well-seen areas on the website.

I bought a Abcircle on the 3rd of January 2010, and I got hurt on the 7th. I went to the doctors on the 11th.The doctor thought I broke a rib. That's how bad I hurt. I got an x-ray, and it was a femur. I got on it on the 3rd of February. And on the night of the 4th at 10:35, the knee hole broke, and I came crashing down on it again. Now it's worse than it was before. I want the max allowed for my injuries.

The first time I used the knee pads, my knee slipped out form under me, and I came crashing down on the Abcircle. The second time, the knee hole broke, and I came crashing down on the same spot under my rib cage. I hit the same spot. Now, it's worse. I am 56 years old, and I don't heal very fast. And an injury like that is hard.

Yes like the other person it was supposed to be $14.95 a month, but it was all put on my debit card. Also it did not have the hardware with it. Reordered and still only got half of it. I have wasted 2 wks. not being able to use this product.If I didn't want to use it I would not have ordered it! Order no.00345146 Order date 09/07/2009 Total order charged to credit card $234.25

On Wednesday, August 12, 2009, I placed an order for Ab Circle Pro. It was to my surprise that the cost to the equipment was $255.00 including shipping and handling. I only found this out after my credit card information had already been entered. The website is very deceptive, the site displays easy payment of $14.99 flashes across your screen and there were no opportunities to see a subtotal prior to the transaction going through.

Once I received the confirmation page that the order had gone through, there were no contact numbers to call back to cancel the order. I even tried going back to the website, as instructed by my credit card company to try and identify a number, but I was redirected numerous times to my order confirmation page. On 8/14/09, when the order finally posted on my credit card, I noticed the telephone number and tried to cancel the order. The representative stated that my order had already been shipped and there is nothing he can do. Now, I will be stuck with a fee to send back a 32lb. piece of equipment. I figure these deceptive companies are counting on you keeping the equipment because of the hassle of sending it back.

Abcircle Pro Company Profile