Yowza Fitness

Yowza Fitness
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.43/5

YOWZA Fitness strives for the highest quality products and the best customer service. All products are designed right here in the United States and we are the only online seller of fitness equipment that is not affiliated with a retail partner. Because of this, we are able to keep our quality high and our prices low, while keeping our customer service and support a head above the rest.

Yowza Fitness Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yowza Fitness?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about YOWZA Fitness?

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

Our Osprey broke down for no apparent reason, and for two months I've been trying to call and email to schedule a warranty repair. No word from Yowza. Nada. Nothing. Radio silence. They are clearly hiding under a rock and hoping all these complaints go away. Who would run such a business? Is there no integrity here? Try calling their number -- 1-877-969-9240 -- and you will see what I mean. The phone doesn't even pick up. Seems they've literally pulled the plug. Maybe time to get the Attorney General of Florida involved.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2017

Update from January 2016 post! We are still waiting for Yowza to fix our Elliptical that was broke upon delivery. It has been now over a year and a half and we have NEVER been able to use it. Initially it was the foot pedal hitting the support walls and within a few weeks the motherboard went out. Yowza has had numerous excuses as to why it has not been handled. They sent the wrong replacement motherboard after 7 months, then became MIA when trying to get the correct one.

Finally after a year Joe or John claimed they do not make that motherboard anymore, however they were going to pull one out of another Jupiter - that never happened. Recently, we spoke with a service rep again who claimed they are making a universal motherboard. He took our info via chat as you can no longer call the service phone number, and then ended the conversation with no exact game plan. We contacted them a week later via text again and they did not respond, but sent an email with a part order on it. No clue how this is going to work as clearly I am not familiar with their equip and how to install.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

I have owned the Sanibel i35 Elliptical for 4 years and when it works it is great but has broken down 4 times. At first support would respond and send a part the usually fixed the problem. My machine has broken again and they are not responding to phone calls or emails for 3 months. Do not buy from this company. They do not support their equipment.

Original review: June 22, 2017

I have visited Yowza's office last weekend and was helped by the COO Ashley. He gave me a tour of their operations and also spent a good couple of hours with me allowing me to test several units and thoroughly explaining how each one was different from the next. I ultimately decided to purchase a Naples model and could not be happier with the experience as a whole. From the value I got with my elliptical to the personal interactions I received. I would highly recommend anyone who is interested in buying fitness equipment to consider Yowza.

Original review: June 21, 2017

Bluetooth on my newly purchased Boca didn't work since I first received in Feb 2017. I made a few calls and emails to technical support and left purchase information. After 5 months of diligence, I have not yet received a phone call or email to initiate support. As I decided the purchase based on what I heard about their support, this was a big disappointment. I am left with no means to escalate my problem. No one answers their support line or email. I wonder if Yowza really honor their warranty even!

Original review: May 24, 2017

I had a problem with the machine right out of the box and had to reach out to their "customer service" dept. several times before I received any follow up. First part they sent did not fix the problem and was very difficult to install on my own. Second part fixed the problem and even more difficult to install. Most "non-handy" customers would not be able to replace the defective part on their own. I called for assistance and never received a return call or email. I went to their website to provide a review, which did get verified, but I see they never show it since it was not a 4 or 5 star rating. They only show 4 or 5 star ratings which is misleading. Machine works fine, although one program that tracks calories is definitely inaccurate. Four stars on the machine now that it works and 1 for customer service.

Original review: May 10, 2017

I have had a Yowza Captiva Elliptical for just over 2 years. I use it every day for an hour. When I purchased it for around 2000 dollars I talked with the sales person and asked if it really was durable. He stated it was a commercial grade elliptical and yes it would work with no issues and could handle my hour a day 6 to 7 days a week. I have had to replace the springs in the pedals 6 times already in 2 years as they keep breaking. I am not a large person 5'9 170 lbs so it doesn't have anything to do with weight. Now the machine is out of full warranty and I cannot even get someone on the phone in the service department. I have left several messages never returned and send in several emails. The machine has been down with bad springs for over 2 months and all I am being told when I do get someone on the phone is that they are on back order. This is a horrible company and horrible product, do not buy anything from them.

Original review: April 11, 2017

I bought an elliptical from this company and after about a year had a small problem with a broken spring under one of the foot pads. After calling, and emailing customer service and getting no response, I posted a bad review and somehow the company heard about it and contacted me via email. I told them what the problem was and even told them that all they need to do was to ship me the part and I would take responsibility for repairing the machine myself as it is not a difficult fix. About a month has gone by and no reply and no part. Worst customer service in the business. Not to mention, the elliptical I bought cost me more than my first new car.

Original review: March 14, 2017

We bought a elliptical machine in January of 2016. Received it in March 2016. We assembled it ourselves and was no problem. Right off the foot arm was very loose. Had tech come out to confirm so had to order new one and replace. Was still able to use while waiting for new part although it was loose. After that was replaced bolt in the wheel started coming loose and hitting on the sides... this part was preassembled. Then the fan on the control panel started smoking. Stopped working. Needed to replace that.

All this happened in the first couple of months. Now as of February 2017 my machine has been down. Had a tech come out which has only worked on 1 machine before and had no clue what was wrong. He was guessing on a part he supposedly put order in for. The problem now is getting an answer out of anyone in customer service. I have talked to customer service twice. I was suppose to get an answer... but that has not happened yet. So now I am without my machine with no response or answers. Terrible customer service. Very disappointed!!!???

Original review: March 5, 2017

I was on the internet researching for various types of elliptical equipment and I found good reviews of Yowza's equipment. After I discovered they existed, I wanted to learn more about them so I did quite a bit of research. I called the company a lot of times and talked to some of the people down there and I had lots of questions. They seemed pretty responsive. I was able to get some of my questions answered and I like their warranty. It seemed to be the best I could find and that was important. Also, I like the design of their equipment and I read reviews of their various customers several hours one day or as many as I could find.

Yowza Fitness Company Information