toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Mrs. McDowell,

It was truly a pleasure to not only help you but to be able to meet both you and your husband. It is always wonderful when we can help our customers live healthier lives by providing them with the best possible fitness equipment for their needs.

If you, or your husband, ever need anything please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.

COO | Yowza Fitness

Original review: Oct. 27, 2016

I wanted a particular kind of treadmill that was not so obnoxious looking. I went on the internet and found out about Yowza Fitness. I read reviews and that helped too. I went to their warehouse and I got the simpler treadmill which would fold up into the floor and has the simple kind of a board on there. I made that purchase not more than three months ago. The experience went very smoothly and nicely with their customer service. They put the treadmill in the car for us too. I love the treadmill very much and it's the best I could have bought.

Lisa,

It was truly my pleasure assisting you the other week when you placed your order. I would love to know you have a Yowza Fitness elliptical or treadmill in each of your living spaces. Should you decide to make another purchase - please contact me directly and I will make sure you are very well taken care of. Thank you for choosing Yowza Fitness and welcome to the family.

COO | Yowza Fitness

Original review: Sept. 25, 2016

I liked Yowza's Hybrid which does both the stair step and the elliptical. It also has a core so there's a lot of arm work. I called them to ask a couple of questions and then I ended up placing the order. They had great customer service. Their rep was very knowledgeable and was very supportive. Everything that he said happened. The delivery was also great. They knew what they were doing. They assembled it for me and took the garbage all away. It was a very painless experience. I live in two places, so I will probably buy another one for the other location.

Adam,

I am so pleased to have been able to speak with you, help you with your selection & make the process as easy as possible for you. I truly appreciate your kind words - you have made my day!

Ashley Hall | COO Yowza Fitness

Original review: July 12, 2016

I ordered the Yowza Islamorada over the phone and I got to talk to the famous Ashley. I read a lot of reviews about him and he was awesome, really nice and friendly. The product is amazing and it's the best equipment ever.

Wayne,

Our goal is to make everything from viewing our website, to calling & having questions answered, ordering and using our equipment as easy and effortless as possible. Additionally, when you consider we have the best designs & products at unbeatable prices - it is a great combination. Thank you for choosing Yowza Fitness - we truly appreciate your business.

Regards,

COO | Yowza Fitness

Original review: April 8, 2016

I found Yowza online, and I liked the structure of the Miami Elliptical and bought it. It's of very good quality. I liked how I was able to actually see it, operate it, and talk to the manufacturer before the purchase. The reps were friendly and knowledgeable, and the item was reasonably priced.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Yowza had good ratings by both the exercise magazines and people who sent in their own reader's reports online. I bought an elliptical from them and it's been very easy to use and comfortable. I'm pleased with it. Their offering of unique selections was a very pleasant experience. I also used their live chat and it was informative. They delivered what they promised when they promised it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about YOWZA Fitness?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

YOWZA had better reviews on their customer service and apparently, their warranty is better than most of the companies. I made the purchase of my treadmill about four weeks now, I still don't have my equipment though. When I ordered the treadmill, the website said that it shipped, then the service person called a couple of days after to schedule the delivery, and it was supposed to be at my convenience. So the person that received the merchandise sat on it for a while, and when they finally called, they said that they scheduled a delivery for the following week but they couldn't tell me what time right now, that somebody would call me to schedule the time. I said, "Well, okay. I work. I can't just go to the house for the delivery." And they said, "We'll see if there's something we can do."

So I had no choice. I waited for a call, the window was 11:00 to 3:00 on Monday and I told them I can't do that. The entire day, I have to work. There's some jargon saying that they needed to get approval to deliver my equipment during a specific time window. So that's when I contacted Jason, and he said, "Don't worry about it. I'll get it straightened out," and apparently contacted them on Friday about it. They're supposed to be calling me shortly at some point either today or tomorrow to schedule the delivery time. I don't think that the hiccup in the delivery was YOWZA's fault, it's on the delivery company's end. YOWZA has been really willing to work with me to resolve the problem, so my experience has been positive so far.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My husband was doing a comparison of different ellipticals and reviews online. Yowza had better reviews and more people like it. He ordered one and he seems happy with it. So far, the quality has been good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was just searching online and YOWZA Fitness looked pretty good to me. They had the highest ratings from customers, had that ab workout handle things on it, and was a good deal so we chose them over others. I ordered the Islamorada Elliptical Machine during the weekend of Halloween online, and the shopping experience was good but I haven't received the product yet. They were supposed to call me within 48 hours of it arriving at their warehouse - that was the 10th and today's 14th. Of course there's a holiday in the weekend which means I'm giving an air too. Nevertheless I've already sent an email concerning this this morning.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We bought an elliptical machine Miami from Yowza and took a little bit of risk without going somewhere and being able to see the machine and try it. But the reviews in general, the service and the way they put all of the technology in it, we're really impressed with that, so we just decided to take that risk and try to purchase it without even trying it. We had a trouble with the delivery since the company messed up the whole thing but Yowza really took care of everything. The machine is very nice and the more we use it, the better it's getting. It's adjusting to your body and everything's working perfectly. However, my husband wasn't able to log in into an app that I set up so they really need to work on it. Other than that, the machine is a pretty good value for good price considering all the technology. They're definitely better than others on the market. We're really happy with Yowza. Excellent experience!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with Yowza has been great. I bought a treadmill about four weeks ago. I did it over the phone and customer service was wonderful. I was able to speak to a person and they have provided me with a good value.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It was a great online shopping experience with Yowza. I was doing a search for a high quality fitness equipment and we liked the ratings that I saw online about Yowza. We purchased a Sanibel elliptical and it's of good quality. We like its capacity in terms of weight and it's sturdier than other machines.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought online a Yowza Miami Elliptical on October 31. It was a good online chat. They answered any questions that I had. However, the equipment scheduled to be delivered is running late and that's frustrating. I contacted the shipper by email and they gave me a phone number, but nobody has been answering the phone.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I like that the treadmill I got from YOWZA is folded up and streamlined. It has a good price and I very much like its overall quality. I also like the color of it and that it's very simple looking and not bulky. Had a great experience with Yowza.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My wife and I were looking for a relatively simple and lightweight treadmill which would store in a fairly small space. So I bought a smaller straight treadmill online from YOWZA. We were able to place the order and get delivery, and I'm pleased with the product. I would recommend them. However, I was a little disappointed that everything was so massive. I was thinking with a little care a much lighter treadmill could be devised that would still be fairly stable and not on the least spongy. I would love to see a treadmill with aluminum side rails, a composite deck with the motor in the base so that my arthritic wife can lift it up and lower it without the assistance of hydraulics. The controls need to be as simple so I can speed up and slow it down. There were a few other gizmos regarding the incline that were added because it did not break quite the way they had planned but I am an engineer.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for treadmills on the internet and saw YOWZA. I realized that they were located in Fort Myers and I’m close to that so I wanted to go see one. They had them all set up there. I purchased the Osprey which was the foldable one. Shopping with them provided me with a very good value. In fact, I’ve recommended it to my brother. My only complaint about it is that I'd like to know the METs and this model does not show it. I use that to measure my progress in my regular gym. It only shows the speed, the incline and how far I’ve gone. But it's fabulous and I love it.

Trevor,

You and I have spoke a few times now. Yes, it is a shame that you ended up closing your order with us. However, that does not mean we do not want you to be completely satisfied. We will always do whatever we can to ensure satisfaction - even if it means returning your purchase and not charging restocking fees. I hope that when you, or your family, is in need of another piece of fitness equipment - you keep us in mind. Tell your Father that we hope he had a very Happy 60th Birthday.

COO | Yowza Fitness

Original review: Oct. 22, 2016

Yowza's online reviews made me choose the company. They were also way ahead of the value of what they offered compared to the competition. I ordered a treadmill from them but we returned it right away while it was still in the mail. We were getting a 60th birthday present for my dad. My aunt went out and signed a lease on some brand new, high-tech treadmill. Then my sister and I went out and bought one from Yowza Fitness. But four or five days before it arrived, another treadmill was delivered here with people to install it. I asked what the hell was that and they told me that it's too bad I'm in the contract and that they can't cancel it. So, I called the fellow from Yowza back who was a super nice and really helpful guy. I ended up getting dinged for my shipping though I'm sure it was a great treadmill. I would recommend and totally use Yowza Fitness again. It's the best fitness company to return a treadmill I've never seen.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I googled ellipticals and YOWZA popped up. I liked their reviews and I liked the app - it has all very attractive features so I bought the Miami Elliptical. As far as payment, the process was simple. And shipping was fine, too. However, the assembly leaves a little bit to be desired. The assembly company sent somebody that doesn’t normally put together ellipticals. But they’re nice enough but they just didn’t do a very good job.

There are still some pieces that aren’t quite fit correctly that I had to take apart and refit. There has also been no follow-up. And my biggest complaint with the whole process would be the apps. They actually suck and they don’t work. It took me forever to get them to load and then there’s nothing on them and there were no directions on how to use them. They’re all from China which is fine, but I can’t get them to sync with anything so I’m like at a loss. But it’s a great machine. I’ve used it a little bit and I just got to figure out how to lengthen the stride.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were looking to purchase an elliptical and I was looking through Dick’s Sporting Goods’ machines on their website. They have the Yowza brand there and I went on to the actual manufacturer’s website and found that the prices going through the manufacturer were significantly lower than the retailer. The most user-friendly aspect of their website was the live chat. I’m currently getting a second unit shipped to my house right now because the first one was damaged, but they had another one shipped out the following day. I would definitely recommend them based on customer service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Yowza Fitness had really excellent reviews online, especially in terms of durability and quality of their equipment's construction. Also, their customer service was excellent. With some other major brands, I'll get no support once I've bought their product. That was noticeably different with Yowza in the reviews. The online ordering process was easy, and they were extremely helpful. The treadmill's quality is very good. The only negative thing that surprised me about it is the cushion where I walk, but good shoes would make up for that. The treadmill is a real neat piece of equipment, and it's a really positive experience with Yowza.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I liked the features on the elliptical trainer that I bought from Yowza a month ago. I tried to place the order online at first, but it was all messed up, so I had to do it over the phone. The representative that I dealt with was great but the shipping company really hammered the box. Somebody ran into the box with forklift forks and rammed into it. But the item I received seems to be okay, so I was fortunate that the unit wasn't damaged.

John,

I do apologize that you are unhappy with your machine. But the reason for talking with me was to determine the best option for you on the purchase. We did review the Sebring which had a little longer belt but you wanted to take the Osprey deal instead. If you wanted a more "robust" treadmill for yourself we have many options to choose from instead of our compact models.

I can tell you that I am 6'5" and have no issue with running or jogging on the Osprey... There are options when making a buying decision and we did go over the different options available and discussed 2 different treadmills also.

Please let me know if there is anything we can do to resolve the problem.

Regards,
Jason Brooks
Director of Sales & Marketing

Yowza

Original review: Oct. 16, 2016

I bought two treadmills from Yowza Fitness because they made a good deal on them. I made the purchase online, which was easy. Their customer service representatives were awesome and very helpful. The only thing is that I'm not too happy with the quality. The equipment doesn’t seem to be that robust and the stride is way too short. It might work for my short daughter, but for me, now, it’s just a boat anchor sitting in the living room. I don’t think I’d ever recommend it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

So far, our experience with YOWZA has been very good. I bought a treadmill from them since its size would fit in a certain place. We are able to push it down and get it under our bed. It’s fairly lightweight compared to all the rest of the other ones from the other companies. The overall quality is excellent. It works really well.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My mom told me the treadmill she bought from Yowza was awesome so I got the same one online. The customer service was really great. The rep gave me a coupon and I really enjoyed working with him. The treadmill is good and I love it. I only wish it was cheaper. Other than that, it's everything I wanted. I looked online to see if I could find it somewhere else and it was the best deal. I'm happy with the delivery too. I've already recommended the service, the treadmill, and the company to two other people who said they've been wanting a treadmill.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

About a month ago, I purchased an elliptical from Yowza Fitness. The purchasing process was easy. I did it online but I spoke to one of their customer service guys at the store who helped me out and showed me what would be the best.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

There was no difficulty with Yowza's online purchasing process. I needed the treadmill right away and shipping was quick. I liked how they were upfront about it. I'm happy with the treadmill. It is of good quality, especially for the price.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been with YOWZA for five years and so far, everything has been good but sometimes it makes some noise using the elliptical. That never happened before in my last purchase. I don’t know if it’s something which would get better on its own, but otherwise it seems to be working fine.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I liked the features of the Daytona treadmill by Yowza Fitness. I purchased it over the phone about a month ago and their sales rep was very easy to deal with. We communicated via e-mail before the phone call so he knew exactly what I wanted and what he had agreed to do in terms of discounts, etc. He was very prepared. I’m very happy with my treadmill. We did have one snag in assembling it but their support was able to give us some guidance to be able to get it put together without having to have a technician come out.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for a treadmill that had good reviews, and I couldn't find one locally. Then I was looking for a lot of conveniences like I didn't want it complicated. I didn't want to have to assemble it. I wanted free delivery, and everything that I was looking for I found on Yowza's site. I have to be hooked up to my dialysis machine at night, so I don't have time to exercise. So, I needed something that I can have at my room when I hook up to my machine and get off. I tried ordering it online but I was not successful, so I called them up and they helped me through it. I purchased it about a month ago and I've been using it ever since. The instructions on the machine were confusing so I had to call them. But other than that, I haven't had any problems with the treadmill. It's exactly what I need. The quality is very good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Everything was top rate with YOWZA except for the self-assembly instructions of the product. They’re not very detailed. I’m mechanically inclined so I could figure out from mechanical drawings how to put the thing together. But for somebody that’s not, those directions with the small pictures have very vague explanations and don't have very detailed pictures of what the parts look like and where they go, so they can be very confusing. But it was a good experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for a new elliptical machine on the internet and I liked the features and size of the Yowza Captiva. I'm a bit taller than my wife and the equipment got stride length adjustments that help a lot. I like the core conditioning part that it has, too. The equipment's quality is great though I'm 6'5" and 230 so I'm sure I'll put it through its phases, but so far so good. It's fairly easy to intuitively to operate. Yowza has been a good choice so far.

Yowza Fitness Company Profile