4.06/5
Based on 34 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

34 Weslo Treadmills Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

The motor works excellent. No issues or problems. It runs great with nothing wrong. I would recommend it to anyone needing to exercise. The cushion is firm, but soft. It's perfect for a workout. Not too soft but not too hard either. Doesn't leave you with a numb or tingling feeling. It would be great to have more to do while exercising. Not bad how it is but would be a great addition. Value was okay. Could be a little expensive for some, but your overall health is worth a little extra.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2016

It's strong enough to pull someone who weighs over 200 lbs and it can move at different speeds with ease. It is quiet also. What else can you say about a motor other than it's strong and quiet. It is not hard like walking on pavement. It's just cushioned enough to provide support for your feet and knees and makes it comfortable to walk on. It is also long lasting and durable and will last a long time if you take care of it. You can get them with a plug that allows you to plug in a music player or phone or connect wirelessly to a tv set so you can listen to it with your headphones. It is a good value compared to some of the more expensive models. There really isn't any need to spend more when all you are doing is walking.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2016

The treadmill works great for the price. I actually bought mine used and it's just like the ones you find in the gym. It can run easily for a while without sounding like it's being forced. Haven't had any problems with it thus far and would purchase another again in the future. It's simple and doesn't need all the extra tech newer and more expensive models seem to have. The cushion on the handles is pretty standard. Nothing too luxurious. It's just what you would find on other treadmills. I would have liked a bit more added, but it's not a deal breaker. Just be careful on it and it should be fine. The options are pretty standard but it does the job. I would like an option to hook an iPod or at least my phone into to listen to music through speakers while at home. But for the price, I can't complain too much. Overall, the value on this is great! If you're looking for a cheap treadmill that works well and don't want all those extra features, this one should suffice quite well.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2016

I have not had any issues out of the motor on my Weslo treadmill and I use it very often. The cushion on the treadmill is great and I dont get off of it with sore hurting feet so it is cushioned appropriately. I'm pleased with it and would not change a thing. I dont have any entertainment options but I had the option to get one where I could be in hawaii or anywhere by looking at the screen and it shows me the scenery. You get what you pay for. It was a little pricey but it has held up and I've had it for a few years and it still works like new so I cannot complain. I think I got a great value.

Weslo Treadmills Company Information