Weslo Treadmills

Compare Treadmills

Research top Treadmills recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The motor was quiet and it worked very well. There was no humming or any slack in the way the motor ran. I was well pleased with the product. I was very pleased with the way the cushion felt beneath my feet. It did not bother my feet and was a very nice surface to walk on beneath my feet. It was cushioned very nicely. My particular model did not have any of the new fangled connections that today's market holds to add usb capabilities to use items like iPods. This would have been a great feature to have. I was very well pleased with the value that I received for this treadmill. I purchased it on a whim thinking that I was probably wasting my time and money because the value was so low. I was proven wrong when it turned out that I got a great deal and I value this product to be high quality.

The treadmill's motor runs just fine, I've never experienced a problem with it. It's always ran very smoothly and been reliable. I have had my treadmill for over 7 years and it still works just as well as the beginning. I'd recommend it to anyone. I would say Weslo's treadmill cushion is decent or average. I wouldn't say it has the best cushion but it's able to get the job done. The treadmill was very fairly priced and came at a good value. It wasn't expensive and it was very reliable. I would recommend this to anyone watching their money.

The motor seems to be very strong. No problems with speed or incline. Belt moves without getting stuck. Turns on and off quickly, no long wait to warm up. Treadmill has enough cushion to help your knees not feel as much strain after workout. This is especially helpful when running fast or with a steep incline. The base model I have does not have much entertainment options. Although I know they are available. Mine has cup holders as running workout programs. Has added tremendous value to my life. Don't have to run outside in the Texas heat. Plus it tracks all my progress to help me journal my workouts.

The motor is quiet, powerful, reliable, great product, highly recommend purchasing. Very affordable, models to fit every budget. Can accommodate varying sizes of people. Even a heavier person can comfortably use without the motor seeming like it's powering out. Comfortable, almost every size person can safely and easily use this treadmill. Enough cushion to be comfy but still firm enough to not feel like you are sinking. Some models could have a few more options for entertainment. But you get what you pay for. The more expensive options have a few more options. Love, love, love that there is a treadmill for for almost everyone no matter what your price point is. Still safe and reliable products.

The treadmill is well built and the motor is a good fit for this machine. Walking with this treadmill is a breeze and take little effort. The machine has enough cushion to keep the average person more than happy and gives a great feeling to the treadmill experience. Using this treadmill will help keep you healthy. This treadmill offers little in the way of entertainment other than offering you a good workout in your day to day lifestyle. You can always put on a pair of headphones and listen to some tunes while you walk or run. For the money, this was one of the better ones I looked at. Using it costs pennies a day and helps keep the pounds off. Can look for a better 1 but it will be hard to find 1 as good as this one for the money.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Weslo Treadmills?

It made some noise, but not anything unusual. I barely noticed it as I usually watch TV while walking. It was very reliable, I never had any problems with it breaking down. It could have used a little more cushion under the belt, but wearing good walking shoes made it better. Otherwise it is suitable for the purpose. It does not have any extra entertainment options, but it did allow me to track my progress. I wish it had a way to use my tablet or phone on it with headphones. It's definitely a good value for the money. I was able to save money on it, while still getting a good workout and have a product that is good quality.

There are many different speeds which allows for a good variety of training between running and walking. It has lasted a while with no issues with the motor what so ever. I am very pleased with this product and am glad that this is the one that I own. The motor is great and runs greatly. I suffer from shin splints and when I run on this treadmill I really don't experience them which is awesome because pretty much anywhere else I run I do it is not too hard but also not to soft either. There aren't really any entertainment options but in my opinion that is okay. I would rather just listen to music on my phone and not use the treadmill for any entertainment. It works for running and that is all that matters. Hasn't given me problems so for getting it I would say the value is great and I definitely got my money's worth by buying it.

I feel that the motor is silent enough for you to enjoy your exercise on it without a concern and I believe you will be satisfied with the performance of it. To me it felt like easy cushiony running without a concern. Very smooth. It does not feel springy at all so you will enjoy every step. I normally just plug in the headphones and let the music take over… You get your workout on plus get entertainment while doing it. Mine does not have the Bluetooth capability but the new one supposedly does. I recommend the many things that the treadmill itself has to offer. It added a tremendous value to my life as I get to run in the comfort of my own home and not have to go to a gym to do so. It also helps me with my medical issues as I try hard to keep my cholesterol levels at a normal range. Do not know what I would do without it.

I bought it used and the motor is still in working condition. Even without the key it works pretty well. I have no complaints with this machine at all. After years of use its still in great shape. The model I have doesn't have many functions. I can use an incline, it gives me my pace, miles, and heart rate I believe. Nothing extra is featured in my model. I bought my model at a very cheap price. For the years I have used it for, I'd say it is worth the money, but because it's so basic, I would pay an extreme amount for it.

It is for a very low impact type of workout. IF you do a heavier workout, this won't work well. The motor is small and can't keep up with a heavier type workout. It works best for a walking type of working, nothing more. The shock absorption you are walking is very basic. There is a lot of bounce and it might not work well, it can cause issues with the rest of a person's body. There are no entertainment options with this treadmill. This is the most basic motorized type you can get. And it is not good for running or jogging. You would be better off getting a different type if you are looking for all the bells and whistles. You get what you pay for. Basic treadmill for a basic price. This is nothing fancy at all but if you are looking to just walk. You would be ok with this type.

It worked well and the speeds were appropriate for what I needed. The cushion was fine. It was padded enough to be comfortable for normal to high intensity users. I did not have a problem at all with anything. Entertainment options were fine for my use. I had no problem with using any of the options available and it was easy to understand and use. I probably did not use it enough to say that the value was exceptional. I feel like if I was able to use it more then I would have gotten my money's worth.

The motor is not loud. I typically listen to music with the sound level at 8 and I cannot hear the motor at all. Even when I exercise without music I can barely hear the motor. I would not recommend exercising without wearing shoes. Be sure to wear a nice pair of socks with memory sole shoes when using the treadmill. Otherwise your foot will hurt. There is no cushion on the rubber mat. Our unit offers a several spaces for a digital device. There is also a space for those that want to use their tablet to watch a movie. You can also read a book while exercising. It also offers a fan to help you cool down. It is compact and we can fold it up. We can exercise during any type of weather conditions. The unit has made our family compete whom can exercise longer. It also shows our heart rate and the number of calories burned.

Gradual and adjustable incline with various motor speeds to make for individualized workout, low impact cushioned belt for smooth and consistent movement. Treadmill folds for easy storage. Long cord with led displays. The treadmills cushion is soft enough for low impact activity workouts but strong enough for higher impact activity workouts too. Smooth and easy movements. Treadmill has visual displays for speed, calories and incline. Easy to use headphones with or other tech devices to help maintain paced workout. Cup/bottle holder allows for easy access to hydration as needed. The product gave me the freedom and ability to walk exercise whenever I want regardless of weather conditions. It allows me to track both mileage calories and to adjust my workout to the stamina I choose each time.

The motor works excellent. No issues or problems. It runs great with nothing wrong. I would recommend it to anyone needing to exercise. The cushion is firm, but soft. It's perfect for a workout. Not too soft but not too hard either. Doesn't leave you with a numb or tingling feeling. It would be great to have more to do while exercising. Not bad how it is but would be a great addition. Value was okay. Could be a little expensive for some, but your overall health is worth a little extra.

It's strong enough to pull someone who weighs over 200 lbs and it can move at different speeds with ease. It is quiet also. What else can you say about a motor other than it's strong and quiet. It is not hard like walking on pavement. It's just cushioned enough to provide support for your feet and knees and makes it comfortable to walk on. It is also long lasting and durable and will last a long time if you take care of it. You can get them with a plug that allows you to plug in a music player or phone or connect wirelessly to a tv set so you can listen to it with your headphones. It is a good value compared to some of the more expensive models. There really isn't any need to spend more when all you are doing is walking.

The treadmill works great for the price. I actually bought mine used and it's just like the ones you find in the gym. It can run easily for a while without sounding like it's being forced. Haven't had any problems with it thus far and would purchase another again in the future. It's simple and doesn't need all the extra tech newer and more expensive models seem to have. The cushion on the handles is pretty standard. Nothing too luxurious. It's just what you would find on other treadmills. I would have liked a bit more added, but it's not a deal breaker. Just be careful on it and it should be fine. The options are pretty standard but it does the job. I would like an option to hook an iPod or at least my phone into to listen to music through speakers while at home. But for the price, I can't complain too much. Overall, the value on this is great! If you're looking for a cheap treadmill that works well and don't want all those extra features, this one should suffice quite well.

I have not had any issues out of the motor on my Weslo treadmill and I use it very often. The cushion on the treadmill is great and I dont get off of it with sore hurting feet so it is cushioned appropriately. I'm pleased with it and would not change a thing. I dont have any entertainment options but I had the option to get one where I could be in hawaii or anywhere by looking at the screen and it shows me the scenery. You get what you pay for. It was a little pricey but it has held up and I've had it for a few years and it still works like new so I cannot complain. I think I got a great value.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Weslo offers budget-friendly treadmills for home users who are looking for a basic treadmill for walking and light running along with advanced treadmills with enhanced features. Buy their products online with prices starting at $399.

• Weslo Cadence G 7.0: Priced at $1,999, Weslo’s Cadence G 7.0 treadmill has speeds up to 10 miles per hour, an incline up to 10 percent, eight workout apps and a 2.25 horsepower motor.
  • Weslo Cadence G 5.9: The Cadence G 5.9 is Weslo’s budget-friendly treadmill, priced at $399. It features six workouts, a two position manual incline, speeds up to 10 miles per hour and a 2.25 horsepower motor.
  • Email subscription: Sign up for Weslo’s email subscription to receive weekly newsletters, shopping cart specials and weekly sales alert. Cancel anytime by managing your subscription.
  • Easy storage: Weslo’s treadmills are designed for smaller spaces, and they fold up quickly and easily when not in use.
  • 30-day trial: Try your Weslo treadmill in your home for 30 days, and return it if you are not entirely satisfied. A freight carrier will pick up your machine from your curb, and refunds will be issued upon receipt.
  • Best for Weslo treadmills are best for walkers and recreational runners who need a budget-friendly treadmill for home use.

Compare Treadmills