2. Miscellaneous

Kevin Trudeau

Unsubscribe at any time.

Kevin Trudeau Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kevin Trudeau?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kevin Trudeau?

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I believe I may have purchased every book of Kevin Trudeau. Everything I tried from his books, worked. The book about repairing your credit was very well documented and I found nothing false. His books on weight loss were also very well documented. Kevin was not making any claims, he was stating what he was told by doctors and other professionals in the field. What Kevin did do, maybe not on purpose, all drug companies now list side effects in drug advertisements. This was not the case ten years ago. Many good things have happened since Kevin's books. So, he started something very good, even though he will not get the credit.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2017

If you actually read his books and follow his instructions they work. He’s a wonderful author. Can’t buy a book and just sit there and expect to work for you unless you actually do it. Second of all he gives the 30 days money back guarantee. He if you don’t like it send it back.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I just want everybody to know that I used to be 227 pounds and now I am 132 pounds... AND I love, love, love Mr. Kevin Trudeau's weight loss book!!!! It was the one thing that has totally totally been such a blessing! It was so easy, so simple and to lose 34 pounds even in the month was so very, very easy. Following the directions there is no reason why they should not work. I have never had an issue with it at all. I love this book and Jeff so much that I have actually mastered what to use and what not and there is so many products a person can use now. It is amazing!

I share this with many, many, many, many people. I actually got a check back for the box and this is my second one and I feel so guilty. I don't know what to even do with this check. A part of me wants to just give it back to Mr. Kevin Trudeau because he has been such a blessing in my life. I know he has been such a blessing to many, many, many, many others and believe me so we do not feel Mr. Kevin Trudeau Should be in this situation that he is in right now. God bless you Mr. Kevin Trudeau... thank you. Thank you. Thank you. We appreciate you!!!!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

I found the book was helpful during 6 months of unemployment. No scams, just really helpful ideas, work at home jobs, and I even found unclaimed money for me and family members. Hey worked for me!

Original review: March 30, 2016

Couple years ago I bought Kevin Trudeau, Free Money book, off one of those late night tv specials. I think another book was thrown in for free, it was a How to Extreme Coupon. He says, "if you read my book and follow what it says, the book will pay for itself." It did. I haven't got any large sums of money but have gotten $3, $5, $10 checks here and there, when I put forth the effort to do some of the thing he says to do. I will go back and read it at different times, when a certain part of the book pertains to my life. There's great advice on college grants in the book. My big money savings will be when my kids are heading to college.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2015

Kevin Trudeau doesn't make a penny? NOT one! He claims it's a public service? I didn't buy the book. I watched the TV show for 3 minutes shaking my head wondering who would buy this line. I went to google to see reviews and 845 neg. reviews popped up right away. UNBELIEVABLE! Seems like the only public service Kevin is doing is pissing people off across America and he's still allowed to sell his book? PEOPLE, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ON LATE NIGHT TV OR INFO STUFF, IT IS ALL A SCAM!!!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2015

The Free Money book by Kevin Trudeau is a piece of crap! What a waste of money! Kevin should be held accountable for his "creative" story telling, where he lured many Americans to believe he was offering a product that would really help uncover hidden treasures, but no, you couldn't be further from the truth if you order this book. This guy is terrible! Nothing original in this book - this is stuff that's already out there. KEVIN is a fraud, this book is a fraud, the success stories in the book are a fraud and I am out of $37.00! You suck Kevin!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2015

I ordered the book after being bombarded/suckered by the infomercial. There was not one new thing there that is not common knowledge... to include the state and federal found money websites, which everyone knows about already!! I feel so friggin suckered, it's not funny! Then called to return and the customer non-service rep threatened to hang up on me because I started out with "I would like to return the crappy book." She said I was cursing??? Maybe she's a tad sensitive because so many are calling to get their money back...

Then I find out they overcharged shipping $11.95 (they charged extra for a free 3 sheet of paper 25 easy ways to make money book of... Again total obvious nonsense!). But to make it hurt worse... I would have to pay for shipping to return, thus wanting you to spend another $10~$12 on shipping to get $19.95 back (what a scam)??? Scam... Scam... Scam and he said he don't profit (BS). I am sure his charity gives him a giant salary! I am embarrassed and wish I read this site first! Don't buy it. I am grateful I did not sucker into any added deals that made it hard to get off the phone from the original order.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2015

Ordered book from a late night infomercial. The sales girl tried to sell me a slew of other things all of which I refused. We got to the end of the extra products I did not want, it was beginning to sound like a scam, so I asked her "before you run this, how much would the charge be to my card?" The shipping price was double so I asked her to cancel the order. She stated she would do that. I got a sales call still trying to sell me the offers I had refused. I told them to take me off their call list. My credit card was charged for the canceled order and got the books. When I asked them why the order was run without authorization after my canceling the order they said it was an automated station, not a person and once they take the credit card number it can't be canceled. They offered to credit my card for 10.00. However if I returned the items I would not get my money back, only the 29.95 for the book! SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!!!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2015

So after watching an infomercial for 30 mins, I finally decided to get on the phone to place the order. Fully prepared for all the upselling, I listened carefully as "Kevin" the call center rep read his script. The offer was for Free Money book and 2 other "FREE" books for $19.95 plus S&H. First red flag was the 2nd charge of $11.95 for S&H of the supposable "FREE" book Debt Cures. Infomercial made no reference to having to pay extra for this "FREE" book!!! Poor Kevin was caught off guard when I said "WHOA, WHOA, WHOA". Needless to say I didn't take their supposed 'FREE' offer... I could tell he really didn't want to have to keep reading that script full of over charging upsells, I flustered him. So I said NO to the $149.95 for annual newsletter subscription. Couldn't believe the amount. The next 2 upsells is what really sent me over the edge.

"For $5.95 we will send you the updated version". "Wait WHATTT did you just say? I'm ordering a new book and you are selling me something OLD?" After a few choice words about that I let him continue. "For an additional $5.95 we will include insurance on your package for theft or damage"? That's when I really lost it and told the dude cancel the order. Had the package NOT arrived and I DIDN'T pay for the insurance Kevin told me I could always dispute it with my Credit Card company! HUH! UNACCEPTABLE!!! Obviously if this company is trying to make you insure your package they have a lot not making it thus probably not sending em. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM. Run and run fast!!!

Kevin Trudeau Company Information