2. Miscellaneous

Kevin Trudeau

Kevin Trudeau Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kevin Trudeau?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kevin Trudeau?

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Good day. I was recently asked to share my experience of Kevin Trudeau and his teachings. While I know that there is no vocabulary to accurately paint for you a picture of the positive effect that Kevin and his teachings have had on my life I, will do my very best to do exactly that. First, here’s some context. You see, I am fortunate to have met Kevin during a very dark time in my life. It was the summer of 2009, and we all were realizing the effects of the “global financial crisis”. We were in Chicago. At the time, I didn’t want to be there. I was depressed, had considered ending it all. My life as I knew it was falling apart. I had unconsciously set in motion a set of events that would lead to the financial collapse of myself and contributed to the same of some of those dear to me. (Many people had pinned hopes of great financial gain on me and I felt very responsible to deliver on those expectations. I believed, I'd failed.)

Previously, when I thought I was full of confidence and life was going how “I thought” it should be going, I’d committed myself to attend the function at which I met Kevin for the first time. Since, I was taught to always keep my word, despite my wanting to hide in my room, those around me made sure I was front and center so, I “faked it till I made it” through.

It was at that event that Kevin announced he was going to launch the Global Information Network and what is now called, “The Success Mastery Course”. Being part of this project required an investment of not only my time and attention, but also of money. Money I no longer had. Also, at that moment, I was full of self doubt, accounts had been frozen, I’d just been in County jail for something I had no control over, my credit card had been denied – I had no idea how I was going to check out the hotel! And, I found out later I was under investigation for even more serious stuff. Fortunately, I’d made the decision to join this yet nonexistent club and education series.

Next, came the training. Not liking “where I was” mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually and definitely financially, I fully emerged myself. I traveled to every seminar and event that I could. I read every book and listened to every audio, over and over again. I engaged every technique I knew how to and sought out help on those areas where I needed it. I was on a mission to get “me” back. By summer 2011 I was once again confident in “who I am”, had made a lot of great friends, and was looking forward again (versus mired in the feeling of shame I had felt and flooded in the mind noise of “wouldas, couldas & shouldas”). Little did I know that “the dark night of my soul” was yet to come.

Early in 2012, I was picked up by “the Feds”, put in transit, denied bond 4 times, held in a variety of cold holding sells, often in solitary confinement, nearly starved eating little more than bologna sandwiches and reconstituted instant “food”, then hard pressured into, admitting that I did things I didn't - so the then “system” could get their conviction and warehouse me in the mass incarceration that we see, and fortunately are addressing now, in this country. Someone once said, “the only way out of hell is through”. So, realizing Kevin had given me everything I needed to succeed in any situation, I took the opportunity to apply what I’d learned first, to preserve my own sanity.

Once in the clear mentally, seeing people all around me having traumatic experiences, and having nothing material to give, I gave what I could by teaching what I’d learned. At the time, I was surviving on $5.35/month, eating only the nutrient deficient food they served me and, when possible, smuggling fresh fruit from the cafeteria, to my bunk - not an easy task with near constant patdowns of my person and shakedowns of our lockers and bunks.

Needing money to thrive instead of merely surviving, I did as many guys without financial support do, I started to hustle. I did laundry, ironed uniforms, taught yoga, and customized clothes. This is why I was given the name, Needles. Starting with a sewing kit that cost me $2.45 (half my then monthly income) in 6 years I’d grown that to thousands of dollars, much more in books, magazines, educational materials for the guys and I, virtually unlimited resources from any part of the institution (and outside), the best bed, and the best room (cell). And, I’d earned the respect of most the inmate population and staff. Most importantly though, in a relatively closed environment, I’d profoundly observed that when applied, the knowledge and skills Kevin teaches not only positively affected me in every imaginable way, but virtually everyone around me too.

Now, that I’m back “in the world”, I see, that I can also create any reality here with all of you. In record time, securing an amazing position, great living conditions, and ever growing financial resources. I’m physically healthy, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually in the best possible “place”. I Am. All of this, thanks to what I’ve learned from Kevin, The Success Mastery Course, and The Global Information Network including its speakers and membership.

Most Sincerely,

“Needles”

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

I know very well the material proposed by Kevin Trudeau in Gin and Nuggets of Gold. The difference is a difference in approach. While Gin seeks material and then spiritual success addressed in the highest levels of Gin, Nuggets of Gold aims for spiritual success from which derives material success. It is Your desire that should guide you. I learned things in the two courses of Kevin by having very beautiful experiences of life and I for my part am more comfortable in Nuggets of Gold because I feel that I have more spiritual "skills" than directly material researches. And especially because I had to solve a health challenge with his very precious help before I could advance on this professional domain.

What did not prevent me from having an extraordinary Gin experience during a seminar in Prague where I experienced a fantastic quantum leap in just 3 days. The difficulties or efforts that must be made (often refused by giving ourselves full of excuses or even rejecting the experience) are due to beliefs and also blockages as well as desires/motivations that we have. In the end, it is only the path that differs, not the level of education between these courses. Gin is very easy to follow by audios and offers you the possibility of sharing in groups during events.

Anyway, Kevin is back with us soon!! It’s very exciting to feel the energy going up, and we are all looking forward to making things happen for the greater good of all. Life has gone on since Kevin is in prison for us AND for him, because we have always worked by following his advice and his courses, and he, for his part, has created a lot of this experience. But imagine only for a few moments what someone who has transcended a very strong contrary experience can transmit from his experience. If you too have had the chance to transcend something, you understand what I am talking about. In my case I transcended traumas but it could be any very strong negative experience like losing a job. It all depends on our resilience. If you are used to living in stress you will need even more stress or one that will be too much to make you change things.

My library since I know Kevin and follow his advice contains more than one hundred very strong books and several notebooks "worked" in the Nuggets of Gold and other courses. To conclude, be ready to read, write and above all improve yourself because this is what will undoubtedly happen to you by following Kevin!! Be sure that if what Kevin Trudeau says disturb you, it is that he has something to bring you whether you like it or not. Respect your choice as everyone must respect that of the other. In September my 16-year-old daughter got rid of a toxic relationship by understanding everything that happened to her very well and living it very well. I did not act directly on her story, but she used Kevin's teachings that I pass on to her through my way of life. Thank you, Kevin, for all you do and share with us.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

Hi! After listening through Your Wish is Your Command, my life has improved and changed for the better. "Finally! A mentor/teacher who speaks my language, and who can give valuable viewpoints and perspective on the reality I am beginning to live more fully." I have experienced continuous success in love, friendship, opulence, increased levels of sustained energy, and deep-rooted well-being from practicing what is taught in audio courses, like Kevin Trudeau's Your Wish is Your Command. Thank you, Mr. Trudeau, for spending the time and investing your knowledge in us who are profoundly interested in the topics you share, for our mutual benefit. You deserve all of the accolades, rewards, acknowledgment and recognition you receive, and more.

We are many here in Oslo, Norway, who vibrantly appreciate your work, character, and positive example of standing strong, loving and kind through the storm of differing viewpoints from those who do not yet understand, and might not ever want to understand. Agreement is luckily not mandatory for anything of what you teach to work. Therefore, I will continue to enjoy the fruits of the acquired knowledge and actions I have learned from you. Most of all, I am thankful for who I have become as a result of selecting you as one of my most influential and powerful "associates" and mentors in life. May all of your chosen dreams and preferences come true - what ever is the best for you, and your journey. See you in near future!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

"Your Wish Is Your Command" by Kevin Trudeau, completely changed my world, in VERY good ways! I am eternally grateful to have found this information. In my opinion, THIS is the sort of empowering education that we should all be receiving in school. I certainly wish I would have. Kevin didn't "invent" this stuff, and he never claims that he did. He just presents it in a way that is so clear and coherent, and very effective in leading one to a greater understanding.

Contrary to what seems to be "popular belief," he doesn't teach fantasy magic-type stuff. He teaches real principles, and he DOES give credit to where these principles came from. They came from some of the most successful people who have ever lived. And in fact, I have yet to ever see or hear ANY actual, real, very successful person genuinely explain "how they got where they are" in a way that would contradict what Kevin teaches.

Similarly, of all the people that speak poorly of Kevin and his teachings, I have NEVER looked at one of THESE people, and felt that they were in a position in life that I would envy, admire, or aspire to. I realize that he is in prison now, of course, and NO, this is not something that I would aspire to. But if you actually look at why he is in prison - being held in "Contempt of Court" because he had the "audacity" to claim that the diet he was promoting in his book was "easy" - you must realize, if you have any sanity at all, that this is a GRAVE miscarriage of justice, to say the least. There are violent criminals that serve less time than Kevin has already served.

But I digress... Many people laugh, get bored, scoff, or "roll their eyes" when they listen to "Your Wish is Your Command" But not the WISE people. Most people never "make it" all the way through. They find it to be "silly" or "nonsense" or "too repetitive" or "too slow." But people of discernment, listen to it many times and learn more with every iteration. These are obviously, just my opinions. And I am "nobody." Different strokes for different folks, as they say. So don't listen to me. Listen to Kevin for yourself. Listen to "Your Wish Is Your Command." It is still freely available. Explore what you may learn about yourself. Maybe nothing. Or if you happen to be anything like myself, maybe a great many things indeed..

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

After reading the book "Natural Cures They" Don't Want You To Know About" and later "More Natural Cures They" Don't Want You To Know About" I began making lifestyle changes, as suggested in the books. I changed my diet and lost and have kept off 40 pounds. So, I became curious and listened to, and applied the teachings in the "Your Wish is Your Command" series. This information has totally changed my life. I started making bold moves and taking action to improve my world. I learned to face and overcome fears that were keeping me swirling around the drain of depression and insecurity.

It has been 13 years since I began this journey and I am still improving and gaining insights. I am in total gratitude for the lessons I have learned and to my dear one who gave me the information. It is true that "To know and not to do is not to know," so I have made it a habit to walk the talk. Reading the information is good, but only in taking the action to correct the thinking and follow the most auspicious path is what has propelled me into a joyful, fulfilling new life. I am in gratitude to Kevin Trudeau for these gifts.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

The Natural Cures is an excellent book that every family needs. I have benefitted greatly from Kevin Trudeau's book. I found out about his books on his radio show and decided to order the book at the time I had some health challenges was taking many prescription drugs and was looking to replace them with a natural cure. Who doesn't want to know that there are natural cures that can cure disease. Read Kevin Trudeau's books, followed his instructions and they work.

The book The Natural Cures They Don't Want You To Know About is an excellent book and I think people need to know about it. The information in this book is presented in a way that is easy to grasp and understand. It is clear in order and complete. This book provides information about health, great info that will help people. Information that people need to know natural cures that work. I am one of them.. Instead of using synthetic drugs that cause harm we can use natural cures. I think people need to know about this book and his great work. In this book people will find great information that will help people heal. Kevin Trudeau's book helped me helped me.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

When first becoming familiar with who Kevin Trudeau is, I had not heard of him up until the point when I was handed a Book that he Authored which is Titled 'Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You To Know About'. The Book completely opened up my Eyes to things I would not have otherwise or probably known about in this Lifetime. There is a lot of Authenticity which is backed up by a tremendous amount of Documented Evidence by other renowned Individuals in those Pages and I for one have done and experienced some of what is suggested in the Book with Profound and Successful Results.

This Gentleman (in my humble Opinion) is one of the Greatest Human Beings that this World has ever experienced. With the many teachings over the years and the exposure he has shared relating to the Media, our Food Consumption, Global Elites, Prescription and Non-Prescription Drugs, etc., I believe wholeheartedly he has saved lives and is continuing to make a Great Positive Impact on society and the world as a whole by making the truth known. He of course didn't have to do what he's done and is doing however, he chose to do so out of the love that he has for us.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

2020 is the fourth year of still learning the teachings that KT provides. This man, this fantastic human being, is by far the best teacher that I will ever had. The results are amazing. My energy is great, my health is perfect, I feel terrific all day long, my income is higher, my family is happier - my life, my experience in this world, is fantastic. There are no words to describe what I feel for this man. In a few words - thank you, I do love you and appreciate all the good things that you do for me and for the world in general. I hope that many of you will engage in KT teachings. I hope you will never be the same after engaging in this teachings. All the best, Dragos.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2020

I have read all three Natural Cures book and I have never taken any prescription or non-prescription drugs for nine years and counting. I feel energized, healthy and optimistic on a daily basis. A few vitamins and minerals I take on once a week and I see a Homeopathic doctor for a check up once a year. Many thanks for your wisdom Kevin, opening my eyes to the corruptions in the drug industry, and a few government agencies that yield conflict of interest.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

I’ve read many of Kevin’s books and have listened to an equally significant amount of his audio material. The fact is, this man has contributed an enormous amount of positive, influential content to the public. His efforts in educating individuals concerning health, finance, and personal development are, in my opinion, among the best around. There is no doubt his work has enhanced my life. Kevin is thorough in his approach to each of the subjects he covers, yet, his demeanor remains sincere. Ultimately, the beneficial results one can obtain from considering the concepts he describes (which, mostly, fall into the category of general common sense and observation) ever so simply speak for themselves.

Kevin Trudeau Company Information