This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Tempo’s fitness systems use AI technology to give you access to hundreds of workouts and guided exercise training in the comfort of your home. The company provides personalized recommendations and all the equipment necessary for its fitness classes. It also offers a free 30-day trial.
- Hundreds of classes
- All equipment included
- Personalized recommendations
- 30-day free trial
- Takes up a lot of space
- Membership fees
- Initial 12-month commitment
Tempo’s interactive fitness systems are designed for at-home use. With Tempo, you can choose from hundreds of classes and receive real-time personalized feedback on your form. It requires a paid membership.
What is Tempo?
Tempo Studio is an interactive smart home gym system. It provides hundreds of workout classes that focus on proper weightlifting methods, and its 3D sensors give you real-time feedback to help you correct your form and increase the safety and effectiveness of your workouts.
Tempo provides sleek and visually appealing workout supplies and systems — the Studio screen sits on top of a self-contained cabinet that holds all your equipment without damaging your walls. With hundreds of classes to choose from, Tempo also helps ensure you don’t get bored with your workouts.
How does Tempo work?
Tempo uses AI technology and 3D sensors to create a model that tracks your form and gives you real-time feedback. This helps you improve your form as you go. It also takes in-depth notes for long-term improvement. Not only does this help avoid injury due to improper form, but it also increases the benefits you’ll see from your workouts.
Tempo offers hundreds of classes in categories including strength training, cardio, high-intensity interval training (HIIT), mobility and recovery exercise. The Studio comes with all the equipment you need: dumbbells, barbells, plates, collars, a heart rate monitor, a workout mat and a recovery roller.
Without a membership, you can’t use your Tempo screen much — if at all. This could mean your system would be of little use if Tempo were to go out of business. Currently, the company is doing well financially, but it’s too soon to tell how it will do in the next few years.
There are several costs to consider when looking at a Tempo Studio. The price of the Studio itself is $1,995 (all equipment and the interactive screen included). White-glove delivery service, which includes delivery, unboxing, setup and more, costs an extra $250.
You need a paid membership to use Tempo. It costs $39 a month and requires a 12-month commitment. Tempo does offer a free 30-day trial, though, so you have time to decide if it’s right for you before fully investing. It also has financing options. If you qualify for financing with Tempo, you can pay $55 a month for 36 months with 0% APR.
- What types of workout classes does Tempo offer?
- Tempo offers an array of classes. Its options include strength training, cardio, HIIT, mobility and recovery workouts.
- Does Tempo track my movement during a workout?
- Yes. It uses light pulses to create a 3D model of your form then offers tips for increasing the safety and efficiency of your movements.
- Do you need a membership to use Tempo Studio?
- Yes, you need a membership to use Tempo Studio. The membership is all-inclusive and accessible to your entire household. The company does require a 12-month membership commitment.
- How much is the delivery fee for Tempo?
- The white-glove delivery fee for Tempo is $250. The company delivers, unboxes, places and sets up your Tempo Studio (it’s adapted its protocols due to COVID-19).
- Does Tempo have a warranty?
- Yes, the Tempo cabinet, barbells, collars and weights have a three-year warranty. The interactive display, heart rate monitor, labor and installation come with a 12-month warranty.
Is Tempo worth it?
For fitness enthusiasts and those who prefer home workouts, Tempo offers a convenient and helpful solution. It lets you choose from hundreds of exercise classes in the comfort of your own home so you don’t get bored with your workouts. Overall, Tempo is a good option for home exercise — if you replace a gym membership or personal training sessions with Tempo Studio, you could find Tempo’s expenses are ultimately similar or lower once the machine is paid off.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Tempo Company Information
- Company Name:
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.