About Sunny Health & Fitness

Sunny Health & Fitness is a home exercise equipment retailer. Its products include exercise bikes, ellipticals, treadmills, rowers, steppers, weight sets and fitness accessories. You can find these products online or in select stores throughout the United States. Sunny Health & Fitness provides a manufacturer’s warranty, a 30-day money-back guarantee for unused items and free shipping for purchases over $99.

Pros

• Relatively affordable
  • Dozens of equipment options
  • Free shipping on orders over $99

Cons

• Can’t ship to P.O. boxes
  • Return shipping not always free

Bottom Line

Sunny Health & Fitness offers a wide variety of fitness equipment. Its products come with a warranty, and you can return them unused within 30 days if you change your mind.

What is Sunny Health & Fitness?

Sunny Health & Fitness is a fitness equipment distributor. It offers a wide array of exercise products, such as stationary bikes, ellipticals, treadmills, rowers, steppers and fitness accessories.

Different models come with a variety of features, including:

• Adjustable incline levels, resistance levels and modes
  • Shock-absorption technology
  • Bluetooth charging
  • Bottle holders
  • Device holders

All Sunny Health & Fitness products come with a warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee for unused and unopened items.

Sunny exercise equipment delivery

You can purchase from Sunny Health & Fitness via its website or through a variety of retailers. If you purchase online, Sunny Health & Fitness takes one to two business days to process your order. After that, delivery takes one to five business days, depending on what state you live in and the delivery option you select. Sunny does not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, international locations or P.O. boxes.

Sunny Health & Fitness’s equipment does require assembly, but all its products come with instructions. There are also PDF user manuals available for download on the company’s website.

Sunny does not offer free returns. However, if an item is unopened and unused, you can potentially utilize Sunny’s 30-day money-back guarantee. The company also sells replacement parts for items that are out of warranty. Make sure to buy your products from authorized dealers so the warranty is not void, though.

Sunny Health & Fitness costs

Depending on the product, equipment costs can range from $17 to $2,000, and accessory prices range from $14 to $300. This variation makes it hard to give an accurate estimate of what you can expect to pay. Here’s a more detailed breakdown of Sunny Health & Fitness’s equipment costs at the time of publishing, though:

• Exercise bikes cost between $120 and $1,300
  • Ellipticals cost between $140 and $900
  • Treadmills cost between $175 and $1,900
  • Rowers cost between $120 and $600
  • Steppers cost between $60 and $170
  • Strength-building equipment costs between $17 and $520

Purchases over $99 qualify for free shipping.

Sunny Health & Fitness FAQ

Are Sunny's treadmills good?
Yes, what makes Sunny’s treadmills stand out is the variety of features:
  • Its most basic SF-T1407 Manual Walking Treadmill is foldable and transportable, and it includes a digital monitor. It also has a slight incline, which helps you cycle the treadmill while providing a more challenging workout. This model also comes with floor stabilizers for balance.
  • Sunny’s most advanced treadmill, the 9700 Elevated Performance Treadmill Workstation, includes a desk workstation with automatic incline, 40 incline levels, pulse sensors, 12 preset workouts, a maintenance reminder, transportation wheels, a USB port, an emergency-stop clip, floor stabilizers and built-in shock absorption.
Where are Sunny treadmills and bikes available?
You can purchase Sunny Health & Fitness equipment on its website or from a number of retailers online and across the country. It also has retailers available in Canada, Mexico, Central America, South America, the United Kingdom and the Middle East.
Does Sunny create multiple types of bikes?
Yes, Sunny makes a variety of bikes, including cycle bikes, upright bikes, recumbent bikes, mini-series bikes and desk-series bikes.
Does Sunny create multiple types of treadmills?
Yes, Sunny makes several types of treadmills, including motorized, nonmotorized, Asuna and pink treadmills.

Is Sunny Health & Fitness a good brand?

Overall, Sunny Health & Fitness is a reputable brand offering various pieces of fitness equipment with worthwhile features. This variety also makes the company accessible to an equally wide range of budgets. Sunny offers a 30-day money-back guarantee as well as free shipping for items purchased over $99, so you can check its products out firsthand with little commitment.

Sunny Health & Fitness Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sunny Health & Fitness?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sunny Health & Fitness?

Original review: June 23, 2021

Bought a exercise bike 3 month ago for my wife per her doctor's request. We're older and she does very light work (10 minutes low setting) once or twice a week. It broke down, Sunny would not replace or repair, instead they sent a diagram on how to repair myself. It didn't work, they put cheap parts and are not willing to send a technician and the part required to make it right. They instead said that I should contact Amazon to see if they can help me!!? I paid $400 and it is a lot of money for us but nonetheless, you may want to consider buying from other companies than Sunny Health and Fitness. They made me send so many videos and pictures and although they recognized the problem, they said that I should get my own technician and parts needed to fix it. Only 3 months into the purchase and maybe 5 hours of total usage!!!

Original review: April 20, 2021

I would never buy a product from this company again. Their customer service is terrible, and it takes a week for them to reply to emails and months to resolve issues. I purchased an Evolution Pro II Magnetic Indoor Cycle Exercise Bike model SF-B1986 and delivered the first week of December 2020. First, the bearing went out on the right pedal within 30 days. I reported the problem on 12/29/2020 and it took until 1/20/2021 for them to ship me a replacement pedal for self-replacement to fix the bike.

Second, I now have another issue that started in March 2021 where the bike is making a loud clunking sound when spinning. I reported this on March 19th, 2021.

After a week they advised to diagnose by sending me a YouTube video link to take off guard and do various things with belt, flywheel, etc… to try and figure out the specific issue. Right in the email it states the video may not be for my specific model so not sure how I would follow. So, after 1 hour of trying to work through the diagnosis, I advised I wasn’t able to perform the diagnosis due to instructions that are not for my bike model and no tool to remove the pedal arms to get the guard off.

I emailed back twice since then that they needed to have someone repair or to replace the bike. After weeks and several emails providing videos of the noise issue, serial number info, and sales order, I received an email today they are now shipping me steel bearings of some kind and some kind and a crank puller tool which I should receive in 1 – 4 weeks. No response to my requests of them regarding sending someone to fix the bike or return for a refund or replacement.

Get buying tips about Exercise Equipment delivered to your inbox.

Sunny Health & Fitness Company Information