This company is not yet accredited. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Sunny Health & Fitness is a home exercise equipment retailer. Its products include exercise bikes, ellipticals, treadmills, rowers, steppers, weight sets and fitness accessories. You can find these products online or in select stores throughout the United States. Sunny Health & Fitness provides a manufacturer’s warranty, a 30-day money-back guarantee for unused items and free shipping for purchases over $99.
Sunny Health & Fitness offers a wide variety of fitness equipment. Its products come with a warranty, and you can return them unused within 30 days if you change your mind.
- Relatively affordable
- Dozens of equipment options
- Free shipping on orders over $99
- Can’t ship to P.O. boxes
- Return shipping not always free
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
What is Sunny Health & Fitness?
Sunny Health & Fitness is a fitness equipment distributor. It offers a wide array of exercise products, such as stationary bikes, ellipticals, treadmills, rowers, steppers and fitness accessories.
Different models come with a variety of features, including:
- Adjustable incline levels, resistance levels and modes
- Shock-absorption technology
- Bluetooth charging
- Bottle holders
- Device holders
All Sunny Health & Fitness products come with a warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee for unused and unopened items.
Sunny exercise equipment delivery
You can purchase from Sunny Health & Fitness via its website or through a variety of retailers. If you purchase online, Sunny Health & Fitness takes one to two business days to process your order. After that, delivery takes one to five business days, depending on what state you live in and the delivery option you select. Sunny does not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, international locations or P.O. boxes.
Sunny Health & Fitness’s equipment does require assembly, but all its products come with instructions. There are also PDF user manuals available for download on the company’s website.
Sunny does not offer free returns. However, if an item is unopened and unused, you can potentially utilize Sunny’s 30-day money-back guarantee. The company also sells replacement parts for items that are out of warranty. Make sure to buy your products from authorized dealers so the warranty is not void, though.
Sunny Health & Fitness costs
Depending on the product, equipment costs can range from $17 to $2,000, and accessory prices range from $14 to $300. This variation makes it hard to give an accurate estimate of what you can expect to pay. Here’s a more detailed breakdown of Sunny Health & Fitness’s equipment costs at the time of publishing, though:
- Exercise bikes cost between $120 and $1,300
- Ellipticals cost between $140 and $900
- Treadmills cost between $175 and $1,900
- Rowers cost between $120 and $600
- Steppers cost between $60 and $170
- Strength-building equipment costs between $17 and $520
Purchases over $99 qualify for free shipping.
Sunny Health & Fitness FAQ
- Are Sunny's treadmills good?
- Yes, what makes Sunny’s treadmills stand out is the variety of features:
- Its most basic SF-T1407 Manual Walking Treadmill is foldable and transportable, and it includes a digital monitor. It also has a slight incline, which helps you cycle the treadmill while providing a more challenging workout. This model also comes with floor stabilizers for balance.
- Sunny’s most advanced treadmill, the 9700 Elevated Performance Treadmill Workstation, includes a desk workstation with automatic incline, 40 incline levels, pulse sensors, 12 preset workouts, a maintenance reminder, transportation wheels, a USB port, an emergency-stop clip, floor stabilizers and built-in shock absorption.
- Where are Sunny treadmills and bikes available?
- You can purchase Sunny Health & Fitness equipment on its website or from a number of retailers online and across the country. It also has retailers available in Canada, Mexico, Central America, South America, the United Kingdom and the Middle East.
- Does Sunny create multiple types of bikes?
- Yes, Sunny makes a variety of bikes, including cycle bikes, upright bikes, recumbent bikes, mini-series bikes and desk-series bikes.
- Does Sunny create multiple types of treadmills?
- Yes, Sunny makes several types of treadmills, including motorized, nonmotorized, Asuna and pink treadmills.
Is Sunny Health & Fitness a good brand?
Overall, Sunny Health & Fitness is a reputable brand offering various pieces of fitness equipment with worthwhile features. This variety also makes the company accessible to an equally wide range of budgets. Sunny offers a 30-day money-back guarantee as well as free shipping for items purchased over $99, so you can check its products out firsthand with little commitment.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Sunny Health & Fitness Company Information
- Company Name:
- Sunny Health & Fitness
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.