Sunny Health & Fitness Reviews

About Sunny Health & Fitness

Sunny Health & Fitness is a home exercise equipment retailer. Its products include exercise bikes, ellipticals, treadmills, rowers, steppers, weight sets and fitness accessories. You can find these products online or in select stores throughout the United States. Sunny Health & Fitness provides a manufacturer’s warranty, a 30-day money-back guarantee for unused items and free shipping for purchases over $99.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Relatively affordable
  • Dozens of equipment options
  • Free shipping on orders over $99
Cons
  • Can’t ship to P.O. boxes
  • Return shipping not always free

What is Sunny Health & Fitness?

Sunny Health & Fitness is a fitness equipment distributor. It offers a wide array of exercise products, such as stationary bikes, ellipticals, treadmills, rowers, steppers and fitness accessories.

Different models come with a variety of features, including:

• Adjustable incline levels, resistance levels and modes
  • Shock-absorption technology
  • Bluetooth charging
  • Bottle holders
  • Device holders

All Sunny Health & Fitness products come with a warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee for unused and unopened items.

Sunny exercise equipment delivery

You can purchase from Sunny Health & Fitness via its website or through a variety of retailers. If you purchase online, Sunny Health & Fitness takes one to two business days to process your order. After that, delivery takes one to five business days, depending on what state you live in and the delivery option you select. Sunny does not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, international locations or P.O. boxes.

Sunny Health & Fitness’s equipment does require assembly, but all its products come with instructions. There are also PDF user manuals available for download on the company’s website.

Sunny does not offer free returns. However, if an item is unopened and unused, you can potentially utilize Sunny’s 30-day money-back guarantee. The company also sells replacement parts for items that are out of warranty. Make sure to buy your products from authorized dealers so the warranty is not void, though.

Sunny Health & Fitness costs

Depending on the product, equipment costs can range from $17 to $2,000, and accessory prices range from $14 to $300. This variation makes it hard to give an accurate estimate of what you can expect to pay. Here’s a more detailed breakdown of Sunny Health & Fitness’s equipment costs at the time of publishing, though:

• Exercise bikes cost between $120 and $1,300
  • Ellipticals cost between $140 and $900
  • Treadmills cost between $175 and $1,900
  • Rowers cost between $120 and $600
  • Steppers cost between $60 and $170
  • Strength-building equipment costs between $17 and $520

Purchases over $99 qualify for free shipping.

Sunny Health & Fitness FAQ

Are Sunny's treadmills good?
Yes, what makes Sunny’s treadmills stand out is the variety of features:
  • Its most basic SF-T1407 Manual Walking Treadmill is foldable and transportable, and it includes a digital monitor. It also has a slight incline, which helps you cycle the treadmill while providing a more challenging workout. This model also comes with floor stabilizers for balance.
  • Sunny’s most advanced treadmill, the 9700 Elevated Performance Treadmill Workstation, includes a desk workstation with automatic incline, 40 incline levels, pulse sensors, 12 preset workouts, a maintenance reminder, transportation wheels, a USB port, an emergency-stop clip, floor stabilizers and built-in shock absorption.
Where are Sunny treadmills and bikes available?
You can purchase Sunny Health & Fitness equipment on its website or from a number of retailers online and across the country. It also has retailers available in Canada, Mexico, Central America, South America, the United Kingdom and the Middle East.
Does Sunny create multiple types of bikes?
Yes, Sunny makes a variety of bikes, including cycle bikes, upright bikes, recumbent bikes, mini-series bikes and desk-series bikes.
Does Sunny create multiple types of treadmills?
Yes, Sunny makes several types of treadmills, including motorized, nonmotorized, Asuna and pink treadmills.

Is Sunny Health & Fitness a good brand?

Overall, Sunny Health & Fitness is a reputable brand offering various pieces of fitness equipment with worthwhile features. This variety also makes the company accessible to an equally wide range of budgets. Sunny offers a 30-day money-back guarantee as well as free shipping for items purchased over $99, so you can check its products out firsthand with little commitment.

Sunny Health & Fitness Reviews

Stars Rating

• 10%
  • 0%
  • 0%
  • 10%
  • 80%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sunny Health & Fitness?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sunny Health & Fitness?
    Sales & MarketingReliability

Reviewed June 27, 2024

Do not purchase! Poorly made products that do not last! Running board of original treadmill purchased in 2020 cracked in half 1.5 years after purchase even after less than 50% of treadmill usage. Replacement was sent (2022) due to item being under warranty. Eight months later, the unit became abnormally loud. Had to troubleshoot myself disassembling and reassembling a 115lb unit on my own replacing parts the company would send me. They wanted to send me more parts, I declined. Fast forward to 2024, one of the legs of the frame broke off from the folding/"hands free" hydraulic mechanism. Figured the 3 year structural warranty would apply to the replacement treadmill starting from when it was sent to me in 2022... nope. Warranty only applies to original purchase. What a scam!

Hello Sunny customer,

We are happy to look into this for you, please provide your email address so we may contact you further to gather more details on your concern.

Resolution In Progress
    Customer Service

Reviewed April 23, 2024

Customer service sucks, I have tried for three days to reach Customer service and no one answered the phone. The time of day I called made no difference, so I had no choice but to return the treadmill.

Pinned

This is not what we are used to hearing, we have requested your information to contact you further.

Get buying tips about Exercise Equipment delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingPriceOnline & App

Reviewed Dec. 14, 2023

I placed an order on Saturday 12/9 that I applied a $15 reward to from a previous purchase. The $15 off code showed during the checkout process and the discount was calculated in the total. Upon completing the last step of the order, the discount disappeared and I was shown and charged the full amount, no discount. I immediately sent an email support@sunnyhealthfitness.com, the address provided for any issues at the end of the transaction. This was sent within a few minutes. I asked to have the issue fixed or to have the order cancelled so that I could try again. The full amount amount was charged to my card.

I sent a follow-up to my original email around 7:00 pm on Monday 12/11 after not receiving a response. By this time my order has already shipped. As of now, 11:08 PM on Wednesday, I have not received any reply or acknowledgment of my issue. I have checked my spam folder and it does not appear there. I have not had to wait this long for customer service through email with any company since the late 90s. Beware when using coupons or "rewards" on any orders you place on their website. Assume you will be paying full price unless it's a sale price on the product page itself.

Hello Jonathan,

This is not what we are used to hearing, could you please provide your email address so we may look further into this for you?

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed Oct. 16, 2023

Bike inoperable. Contacted them via email and they say that the will review on first come first serve basis. **. Do not buy their product. If it breaks down it's useless and you cannot get service from SUNNY.

Hello John,

This is not what we are used to hearing, we are here to address any questions via email and phone. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Reviewed July 7, 2023

Machine seems good except for any part broken renders it useless. Roller wheel split and tore off. When company was contacted I am told to check back in 8 to 10 weeks to see if in stock. Since they still sell equipment I assume this is the runaround I see from other reviews. My advice don’t buy equipment that they cannot support with parts. If it was an electronic board or something like that it would be more understandable. This is a roller wheel you would see on inline skates.

Hello Shannon,

We apologize that this was your experience, we are happy to look into this for you further, and we will contact you individually to gather more information.

Verified purchase

Reviewed April 17, 2023

Received my elliptical on a Wednesday and it was rendered useless on Sunday. So that's less than 5 business days and 7 calendar days. Was using product twice daily in 1 hr sessions. I submitted a service request via direct email and a form on their website. I included a video, serial and model number. I am 240lbs clothed with shoes which is less than user weight limit. This has nothing to do with assembly as it is internal of the motor box that came assembled. I wish to be refunded and they pay for a shipment back because this has become a nightmare so fast.

I do not want to sit and wait 2 months for a part and then become a mechanic that just is not right especially considering they have not replied to either of my service request. I would steer far away from this company. I purchased direct from their website. Maybe if you go through Amazon they will take it back no questions asked. Personally I won't buy any more of their products period given the time of use I got out of a $300 product that was originally over $599 I believe as marketed.

Hello Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we will review the details of your claim with our team to determine the next steps.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed Feb. 18, 2023

Bought treadmill off Amazon 2020. March 2022 needed a replacement remote. Sunny advised shipping delays 8-10 months. Then I was told same time frame a few more times when checking in on the status, with last time in September 2022. When checking in now in February 2023 they said it's now a discontinued item and they won't replace the remote. The whole time they were advising 8-10 months I felt like it was **. Now it seems like they were running out the clock until the time became discontinued.

Hello Dawn,

Great news! We've reviewed your claim and confirmed that the remote for your model has been issued to you free of charge. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to help!

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupPunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Dec. 9, 2022

I have bought two products from Sunny Health and Fitness. Each was faulty and resulted in a ridiculous amount of wasted time. The first product, a treadmill, broke within months. It took weeks of back and forth with their support to have them even send me a replacement part. That, of course, arrived with no instructions. When I called support, I learned no instructions even existed. After more wasted hours on the phone, I finally made the replacement. It didn’t work. They gave up and sent me a new treadmill, which while appreciated, meant I had to pay for bulk garbage removal of the first.

Fast forward two years to now, I bought this elliptical. After spending hours putting it together, the sole piece that arrived pre-assembled didn’t work. This meant more hours and hours of working with support. They made another promise of a replacement piece - and this time, I even asked if there would be instructions - the answer was no. After sending videos and taking the pre-assembled pieces apart at their instruction, they just gave up and refunded me. So, now I have a huge piece of bulk garbage that I have no means of getting rid of, yet again.

Hello Casie,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience, we are happy to hear that the new treadmill was processed instead! We strive to resolve all claims in a timely manner.

Profile pic of the author.
      Verified purchase
      Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed Aug. 14, 2022

I ordered the bike from Amazon. When I received the bike and finished assembly, I noticed that the computer was not working. I wrote several times to them and I never got a satisfactory response. The few answers I received were like written by somebody without any knowledge of the product. Otherwise, the bike was good for the price.

Hello Isaac,

This is not what we are used to hearing, we would like to look further into your claim, may you please provide me with your email so may reference the established thread?

Debbie increased rating by 4 stars.
      After a positive interaction with Sunny Health & Fitness, Debbie increased their star rating on Aug. 9, 2022.

Updated review: Aug. 9, 2022

The company responded and we came to a resolution. Thank you.

Original Review: July 15, 2022

We purchased a brand new treadmill used it four times and noticed the wheel snapped in half on the bottom. I noticed the arm on that side was misaligned. I am a runner and this is not safe for me to use. I called the company after owning it for 7 days and asked to return it as per their policies stated on the website. Company wants me a 4”11 90lb girl to lift the treadmill and unscrew the bottom of the treadmill and try fixing it myself. I spent over $1000 on this and bought it brand new…. I am not capable of fixing this and they are not honoring their policy stated on their website…

Pinned

Hello Debbie, thank you for bringing this to our attention, may you please provide me with your email address so we review the details of your case?

Sunny Health & Fitness Company Information