3.9/5 (16 ratings)

About Star Trac Treadmills

Star Trac Treadmills Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Star Trac Treadmills?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Star Trac Treadmills?

Original review: Nov. 8, 2016

Smooth not jerky. I use it at least 4 times a week. Would buy this model again. I wish it would have been cheaper - pretty costly. Did do some online research first. The cushion is average - about the same as other comparable models of this type of treadmill. I will buy one next time with more of an incline for more vigorous exercise. No amount of entertainment will make exercising entertaining. With that said I guess this is average and gets the job done and reliable. I have more stamina but as far as body type I have not seen that much of an improvement. I wish they made a magic machine instead. I think I would buy that one lol.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2016

The treadmill's motor is efficient, quiet, and can customize the settings. It packs a powerful punch for an intense workout and never stops working for you. The cushion is perfectly shaped, approximate size for comfort, and is able to provide height adjustments. It makes you feel comfortable after hours of working out. The treadmill allows you to charge your phone or iPod while you work out. And, you can blast music to keep yourself motivated during those long workouts. It's got a nice sleek design with plenty of settings for customized workouts. It has bottle holders, grip handles, and charging dock. So, for these reasons I find it to be a great value.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

The motor is amazing for this treadmill. It seems like I can use it forever and the motor never quits on me. It sure to help me get my goals. The cushion of the treadmill could be better. I think they should make it a lot better... It still need more work but it does the job. So I could only say I love my treadmill. The entertainment options are nice because it allows me to customize my song playlist and my workout options are the best. There is more than enough options. I believe the value of the treadmill is ok. Sure I would love to pay less but for the job that is helping me with I think the value is well pay off.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

It has a great running motor. It is a great machine. It has a long life, multiple different speeds, and different heights and types of walking you can do. It has wonderful cushion. There is a great type of hold on it. It is a lovely product and accentuates it greatly. I love using it and I love how it feels when I use it. There are multiple uses for this. There are different settings and different heights and variations of hills and walking speeds. You can do a slow walk or a fast uphill walk. It helped me lose so much weight, and my husband as well. We have both done so much with this product and it has become a wonderful valueful product for the both of us.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2016

The motor in this treadmill has given me no problems and I have had it or about two years. This motor is quality, for the price I got it at it is a great buy. The cushion is all right. I say that because I feel it could have been made a little more comfortable so that you could truly enjoy whenever you are exercising on your treadmill. The entertainment options on this treadmill allow me to get my daily exercise in without it feeling like a chore I have to do. It is very innovative in that way. The value this product has added to my life is great. It can really motivate you to want to get on this nice and innovative treadmill and workout.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2016

So very noisy that I couldn't use it if there was someone else in the room. I ended up with it in the garage as we have an open plan house. Running in the garage was dreary. I didn't do it much. The cushion was comfortable and supportive. I liked running on the surface. I didn't feel tired or have aching joints from it. It have a firm but forgiving surface without being too spongy. There was no option for entertainment. This was a basic model. But I used my own round the neck earphones and that was fine. I never want to watch anything. I always only want music. Or occasionally something encouraging. I enjoyed using it to run, but I didn't enjoy being relegated into the garage. That was so annoying. In the end, I stopped using it because I felt isolated.

Star Trac Treadmills Company Information