3.23/5

67 SOLE Treadmills Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 23, 2017

The brand SOLE is easy to use and very efficient. I loved it from the start and I can always count on it. To set it up, buy it, tear tape, unbox, read manual. Batteries, power, you look at video. Get app and do what apps tell you. Then you are free to use it. I lost weight the moment I used it. It also looks sexy. My friends come over just to try it out. Very very exhilarating. However, it breaks down quickly and I wish it had a touch screen so you could watch videos. That would make it so much better. I hope that at least add a phone stand as well.

Original review: April 22, 2017

We have a SOLE treadmill and I really like it a lot. The programs to run are challenging and different. Makes each experience and run not always the same. That gets boring. Very easy to set up. It just folds down. We drag it out from the corner of our basement and pull the yellow lever. Then the treadmill comes down. Then plug it into the wall. Put the safety switch in. However, it's not as smooth as other treadmills I've used especially at gyms. Think the deck isn't as wide so it makes it a little bit more difficult to run on. Can get choppy during the run.

Original review: April 9, 2017

The SOLE treadmill was fairly easy and fairly a challenge. The taking out of box part was the most challenging and I had a few hands help me because I run out of patience quickly. But, it is high quality and offers all the features and up to date techs I need. It makes me think about how much better I can become as a person when I work hard enough. However, these things should automatically detect body weight of the person, and furthermore somehow detect the heart rate and status of the person and accurately, properly adjust.

Original review: April 7, 2017

Sole Fitness is simple, fun and progressive. It has different settings and options, including incline and different resistance options. I also like that it has the attachable strap in case I fall off. It is easy to use. It is automatic when you push off on the tread, and it stops itself whenever you slow down or step off the treadmill. It also folds up easily to make more room and is very easy to unfold as well. But I wish the treadmill tracked my progress like my heart rate or how many calories I have lost in one run. I also wish it could remember these things for my next run. This would be very helpful in setting goals for myself.

Original review: April 6, 2017

Once the treadmill arrives it's not actually that hard to assemble, the instructions on the manual are clear and make it easy to put together, there are only 52 pieces! This fine treadmill has speeds up to 20 miles per hour and the belt itself is not too hard. It also features ergonomic handle bars for extreme comfort. While it is an all around amazing treadmill it could be easier to use. The Sole F80's interface is quite confusing at first, and not easy to understand without a good read of the manual.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SOLE Treadmills?

Original review: April 5, 2017

This particular SOLE treadmill is very easy to use. The store I bought it from came to my home and set it up when they delivered it to me. The screen is LED, there are two places to adjust the speed, and two places to adjust the incline. There is also a shock absorber, and a Digital screen. It has a media hookup, two different fans, and preprograms too. However, I wish the fans worked a little better and could be adjusted more, you can hardly feel them. I would like the fans to have more power to them and be quieter. Otherwise, I completely love it.

Original review: April 4, 2017

New Sole F63 treadmill - I like that the treadmill is fun to use and it works at whatever pace I want it to. It is fit for me. I use it every day and it has helped me lose a massive amount of weight. I don't have any problems with my treadmill aside from the price. I think that 1000$ is a bit steep for a treadmill. Also, the setup was very long and strenuous. I would like it to be easier to set up and use. The treadmill came in many separate pieces and I had to call my cousin to help because the instructions were not clear. But in the end it was well worth my purchase.

Original review: April 3, 2017

We set up the New Sole treadmill ourselves, in the basement and it was difficult because of the size. I am not very good at assembling electronics so it took a fairly decent amount of time to put together. But the incline features on the treadmill were very cool and I liked how easy it was to figure out. It was sleek and black like most treadmills and I enjoyed how quiet it was. However, it broke very quickly so I would want a more durable and waterproof treadmill if possible. The on switch was also just a magnet so it came off easily.

Original review: March 29, 2017

Sole F80 is pretty simple to use. The direction manual is very straightforward and makes it easy to put it together and get things situated. It also possesses buttons that say exactly what it does. They're so easy to understand. I love that it's motorized. It makes it much easier to get to the goal weight in which I want to achieve. The weight of it is also good and makes it easier to move it around and put it away if needed. I would improve the treadmill by adding a misting fan to it, or something of that sort. I feel it would make people more interested in purchasing it as well as sharing it and recommending it to their friends.

Original review: March 28, 2017

Sole F85 is very fun and entertaining. The very first step you have to do is unfold the treadmill. It has some buttons that you have to press so it can release the bottom part. Once it is released then you connect it. After it has been connected then you press the ON button and now you can select the type of run that you want to start. You can also connect your phone to the bluetooth and listen to any songs while doing your workout.

What I like about my treadmill is the fact that it is a folding treadmill so once I am done running, I can fold it and place it in a corner without taking much space. Another thing that I really like is that once I am running it does not make much noise. It has a build in Bluetooth and dowagers and has a great screen with pretty cool speakers. This is the only and best treadmill I have ever had. What I really dislike about the treadmill is the fact that is has a weight limit and that weight limit is 400 pounds. I think it is not fair for someone who is really heavy and would like to buy the treadmill. They should make it to anybody can enjoy it and probably more people will buy it. Other than that everything else about the treadmill I really like and recommend it to anyone because it is very easy to use with no problems whatsoever.

Original review: March 27, 2017

It was extremely easy to set up the Sole treadmill. The settings are self-explanatory and it is easy to change the settings as need be. Exercise is fun with my treadmill and I enjoy using it. I like that it is easy to program to go at the speed I need and/or want it to. But after I owned it for a while, it started randomly not starting to turn on. Sometimes it takes a while for me to get it to get going, almost like when your car stalls.

Original review: March 26, 2017

My Sole treadmill was sold/purchased at Dick's Sporting Goods in Redding, CA. The features on the treadmill that are most valuable to me: Adjustable incline, adjustable speed, heart rate monitor, on screen statistics. It is also quiet, easy to use. I would probably prefer to have the disconnect/power clip in another place on the machine, as I occasionally bump into the tab on it and bruise my stomach from time to time. Also, I rarely move it from its position in my living room. The deck folds up, but is quite heavy and moving the machine back against the wall is too much for me to do alone. Overall, very satisfied, but could be better.

Original review: March 25, 2017

Purchased treadmill. It was delivered on Feb. 14, 2017. The treadmill broke down on March 20th, 2017. Since we are a hotel, Sole would not cover anything with this defective machine. We have had very few guest stay at our motel during that time, with very little usage. The very most the machine would of been used was maybe 2 hours at the most.

We bought the machine because of the advertising of this product. Such as being the most popular brand of exercise equipment in America. Sole fitness makes exceptional quality fitness equipment. It had great product advertisement. BUT THEY DON'T STAND BY THEIR PRODUCT. I would never recommend this product to anyone. Especially a business. They will not recognize any part of defective equipment if it is in a business setting.

We paid 1,300.00 for a Sole Treadmill that could not withstand a few hours of usage. Sole does not return my call when I asked to speak to a manager. I left my phone number and the reason why I was calling. I have talked to people at Sole and they say there is nothing they can do about the situation due to the fact we are a business. They will not face the fact the machine was defective. If you are thinking of purchasing a SOLE TREADMILL DO NOT BUY IT. False advertisement, I will never buy another SOLE TREADMILL. This has been my 5 weeks experience with Sole and this is my reason for a review. I want people to know, they do not stand by their product at all. It's a waste of money.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

Bad company to deal with. Holier than thou: I purchased an elliptical from SOLE, which requires assembly. I am extremely handy and have almost unlimited tools at my disposal, including a fully equipped machine shop. I also previously owned and operated a home improvement company. I called sales before purchasing to inquire about assembly. I was told it would take about 1 1/2 hours depending on how handy I was. I completely understood how to assemble the unit and, in fact, did not make any mistakes. The frame comes pre-machined with holes to accommodate a rather large number of bolts.

Problem is that the manufacturing shop machines used must be of inferior quality because at least 15 of the holes in the metal frame were too small to properly accommodate the bolts so that they can be threaded with minimal difficulty. In a two cases, it required 45 - 60 minutes of patience to thread even one bolt. In addition, there is mast which must be assembled into the flywheel housing. Because of the effort needed to thread the bolt, the bolts fell into the flywheel housing twice, which could only be removed by turning the entire extremely cumbersome 200 lb. plus unit upside down each time. Also, there is one bolt which can only be tightened with a hand wrench because there is no room for a socket set. For this bolt, the wrench dropped into the flywheel housing requiring the unit to be flipped, yet again. All told, I spent about 10-11 hours assembling this unit.

I called customer support and they admitted that this problem was, in fact, reported before and that the technician, himself, even experienced this problem with the inferior quality machining of the holes. The technician was sincerely apologetic and suggested that I contact a salesman named J.W. in the sales department and request a price adjustment to compensate me for this experience.

J.W. did not return my call so I called him again the next day and did have the unpleasant opportunity to speak with him. He was in complete denial that this could have happened and stated that no one has ever complained about this before. Clearly, he did not have any interest in investigating the extent of this issue so that if it is more extensive, they could improve the quality of the product. In my 40+ years of business experience, I have found that this kind of attitude is prevalent among poorly run companies. As you might have expected, he refused to even consider offering any accommodation in recognition of the terrible experience I had with the assembly. STRONGLY RECOMMEND BUYING FROM ANOTHER MANUFACTURER.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2017

I can't understand how they get good ratings. I ordered an F63 treadmill Jan 2016. It was in place in February. By April it wasn't working - I'd get a Low Speed error that would freeze the machine. None of the troubleshooting worked so the company service division sent out a new controller board and gave me a repair company contact with my work order number. The repair company didn't respond to requests to schedule for a month and a half - after repeatedly contacting Sole's service division for alternatives, I finally got the repair. Then in December ANOTHER Low Speed error. The company sent out more parts, told me to use the same repair guy. By February, the repair guy still hadn't responded to attempts to schedule.

I call the company and am able to detail a string of emails and phone calls to them asking for alternate contacts to get the repair done and am told the answer is for me to "light a fire" under the repair guy. Even better, in the same phone call they acknowledge they have other repair companies contracted, they just haven't given my work order to them AND that they've terminated their contract with the repair company I'm having trouble with because of poor response rates but that my order is still with the terminated company. I finally get a new company to repair - the repair took place 4 days ago (3 days after I contacted them). Today, in its third use since the most recent repair - the treadmill AGAIN froze with a Low Speed error. At this point I've had the treadmill for 13 months but it's only actually worked for 8.5 months. I can't say anything good about the treadmill or SOLE at this point.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

Bought the F65 Treadmill online 11/28/16. Took a week for the treadmill to ship. Took two days for ABF to call and schedule delivery. Scheduled delivery on 12/14/16, ABF will call an hour before delivering. On 12/14/16, ABF called at 9:20 am saying they will deliver within an hour. Left work, went home and waited until 1:15 pm until the ABF driver showed up. ABF driver gets the treadmill off the truck and there are huge holes/chunks taken out of the box. Thankfully no structural damage to the treadmill. Get the treadmill inside and set up, everything working fine. I was running on my treadmill on 1/17/17 and the entire treadmill completely shut down (screen blank, belt stopped, motor stopped). Checked the circuit breaker, nothing. Plugged other items/appliances into the outlet, worked fine...definitely the treadmill, confirmed by SOLE customer service. Received replacement parts 1/23/17 and still have not been contacted to schedule service repairs.

I put a good amount of miles on the treadmill (average 4 miles/5 days a week) but I had an F63 for the previous 8 years and never once had an issue outside of general maintenance and parts replacement after factory warranty. Thankfully the treadmill is under warranty (it's a month old) but since I ordered the treadmill on 11/28/16, I've spent almost as many days without a working treadmill as I have with a working treadmill. I used to look forward to getting home from work and running while watching the news but now there's an oversized clothes hanger in the room. Overall negative experience and would not recommend to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2017

I ordered Sole F65 from soletreadmills.com website on Nov 30. They deducted money from my credit card on Dec 1 and initial scheduled delivery on Dec 16. Then they moved it to Dec 23. On the day of delivery, ABF called me and said they lost shipment; and need to order a new order with SOLE and new date would be Jan 9th. Again they moved the date to Jan 16th. Today, I was waiting for delivery and they have informed that it has been reassigned. Three companies involved SOLE, ABF, and GoConfigure. They are all inept at handling customers and they don't take responsibility for their delays.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

Order was placed on 11/25/16 and has been debited from my account. I have not received any information regarding this order. This is the 5th time I've attempted to contact someone at SOLE. Please get back to me asap regarding this order.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

It works great. I love how it runs and have had no issues with it at all. It's very powerful and runs at a steady pace without overdoing it. It's very soft and comfy. It doesn't hurt your feet and make them too tired. It gives my feet plenty of support to walk without being uncomfortable. It has an mp3 and lets me plug my jack into. It sounds great without any interruptions. Very clear sound and music features. I really like it. The price of this treadmill is very good. It's an excellent value for all the features it's equipped with. I think it's a wonderful price and great quality.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

Sole makes high-quality performance machines that are right on par with what you'd expect to find in a gym. This includes a strong, long lasting motor. It has a great cushion that protects my back and feet from injury/soreness after using it. No matter if I walk or run, I know my legs and knees won't be aching afterwards. Sole products are great because I can plug in my iPod and listen to my favorite playlists while I exercise. This helps keep me motivated to reach my workout goals. You won't find a better value. Sole makes high-quality performance machines that are right on par with what you'd expect to find in a gym. You won't find a better value.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2016

The motor on the treadmill is powerful enough but also it not very loud. I have only had a positive experience with the product, ease of use, not complicated. The treadmills cushioning is very good. Sturdy yet soft enough for comfort and ease of use. Never had any problems as far as discomfort, pain, or cramping using this product. Entertainment options are excellent, many options to choose from to meet anyone's needs or desires. Never experienced any problems using any of the options since purchasing the product. Using a treadmill daily has increased the value of my exercise routine, my health, my desire to complete a daily workout. Ease of use and options makes the workout fun.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2016

Motor lasts a long time. Bought mine a few years ago and it still runs just as good as it did the day I got it. They are built to last and you never have to buy another one again. It wasn't hard metal or anything. It was very soft and made you feel as if you were running on clouds. I could sleep on this thing - it was that comfy. I've never felt more comfortable running. It allowed me to hook up my phone MP3 and iPod to it so I could listen to music. It also had a place where I could set them if I wanted to watch Netflix or YouTube while I ran. It was well worth the price tag. I've never spent another dime on it. I would recommend buying this brand over any other just because it lasts a long time.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2016

This treadmill works exceptionally well. The motor hasn't given out and I'm an avid runner so I've put a few too many treadmills through the test. This one is still keeping up and at this rate I hopefully won't have to purchase a new one too soon. Being an avid runner, the most important thing comes at how well a treadmill can cushion hour long run times. Most treads I'll get off and have terrible shin splints or knee pain, but not on this one. I mean working out isn't all that entertaining, but at least it has speakers for music which makes it a little less boring to do what I need to do.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

I am confident that the motor is strong and will last a long time. I am satisfied with the strength and speed of the motor. I know that it will be around and kicking long after I am gone. Running is bad on the joints but the treadmills cushion is very good. I am confident that my joints will not be worn down. I know I am exercising and it's good for me without damaging my body in the long term. I am able to adjust the speed of the treadmill to satisfactory levels. Fast or slow I am on it. I am also thoroughly entertained and am not even noticing the time go by. For a good price you can have a wonderful treadmill that will better your heart, body, and mind. It will not break down and it will be strong and cushioned for your joints.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

Works well. Works enough for the amount I am using it. Doesn't lag at all. Great for at home workouts. Great speed. I really would recommend. I always used my headphones when I did it. It was a treadmill that worked for what I needed out of it while I needed it. I think it was a good value.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2016

The motor on our Sole treadmill seems to be working great even after almost 8 years of almost daily use. We love how ours works and keeps up with our daily fitness. The cushion on the treadmill seems to be great for me, but I do notice that it doesn't seem to be much for my husband who is very heavy and can really pound on it when he runs.

I love the different running programs offered on my treadmill which keep me from getting bored each day when I run. It has been fun to challenge myself with different programs. Our Sole treadmill has been really valuable to us over the past 8 years as our family has come to love running. It is especially wonderful during the winter and extremely cold months we have in New England which allows us to continue to exercise.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

The motor I went with was a higher hp for my weight bracket. It has been able to hold up quite nicely. The machine never seems to struggle. Feels like you are walking on a softer surface than a street or sidewalk, but feels very durable as well. Each step I take feels very comfortable. Has built in wi-fi to transfer workout to your phone with the app downloaded on your phone. Easy playback with the built in Bluetooth to listen to music. I got it for a great deal through a local sports retailer. Price was great especially with included assembly and warranty. Make sure to pay the extra couple hundred dollars and get an upgraded model.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2016

I would have to say that I have had a couple of different treadmills and this Sole F63 is by far the best. The motor is very silent and runs smoothly. It feels like its powerful to last a long time. The cushion is like a dream. It allows for a comfortable and smooth experience. From start to finish you will feel great all around after using this Sole. A great buy indeed. The entertainment options for the Sole F63 are almost futuristic in how they are. I love that you can customize your whole experience and thoroughly enjoy your workout. The Sole F63 has made my life so much more better. I and my family love this treadmill. It has made the whole experience fun and something we all look forward to.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2016

It works great and really gets me moving. I love the style of it and it's very easy to use. It's perfect for me and my family because it gets us moving and tones our bodies to keep them looking good. The cushion is very comfortable and really makes me feel good when using it. I love it. We are able to use it without a major amount of discomfort and it really feels amazing with our body. Entertainment options include netflix and roku or regular tv through cable or satellite. I personally use direct tv because we really like the options with it. It works great and we have a lot of good shows. This product really keeps us moving and active like a family. We love that we can use it in the comfort of our own home and we can enjoy ourselves.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

The motor of this product is quiet. It ran smooth and is long lasting there is no shaking, no rattling. Easy it clean out to keep it running properly. The cushion of the treadmill - durable, can withstand a two yr old. Ours loves to play on it like daddy. It’s comfortable. Doesn’t slide. Easy grip. The entertainments options are ok. Makes the time pass somewhat quickly although I usually just watch TV or talk on the phone. Helps to keep your mind busy. For the amount I paid it seems, like a good value. Easy to maintain. Great workout. Gives us everything we need on what little time we have to devote to it.

SOLE Treadmills Company Information