Sole Fitness Exercise Bikes

Compare Exercise Bikes

Research top Exercise Bikes recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

It's set up in home already in our gym. You go in, sit down, power up the screen and decide which program you want to work out with, check Facebook OR you can log into your accounts and do business all while getting in your work out, whatever you truly want. Sole Fitness is absolutely perfect for my lifestyle. It has everything you need already and everything you could want. A live trainer WiFi compatible and it also tracks your progress and you can pick which classes you want. It's all around a great bike, a truly remarkable machine.

The Sole Fitness Exercise Bike was set up once and stayed that way then all you had to do after was to get on it and pedal. It was very easy to use, however, it should not hurt when exercising but it hurt my knees and I did not like it. When you can ride a regular bike and have no problems, you should not have problems on an exercise bike. It is the same concept. I can ride a bike for 10 miles and not have this problem so I did not like the experience.

I have a Sole Fitness Treadmills SB 800 exercise bike. It's a lot more compact in design than some other exercise bikes I have tried in the past. It fits nicely in my exercise room yet works very well for its size. It was very easy to setup initially when I first purchased the bike and there's not much to set up for regular use, a couple of adjustments and it's ready to be used. I wish it doesn't have a lot of the bells and whistles that other bigger, more expensive bikes have. Also, the display was slightly bigger as its display is about the size of an average smartphone.

Setting Sole Fitness up was very straightforward, perhaps easy because I had help. Using the bike is extremely easy as well, especially the portion where I can make the bike more difficult. I just want the metal parts to be better at rust-proofing their machine because when I sweat, I contribute to the creation of rust on the metal parts. But maybe I should do a better job of wiping down my own sweat to be honest. Nothing works the gluteus maximus better than a stationary bike and it happens quickly. I enjoy how easy it is to use in terms of the immediacy of results.

I like how my Sole Fitness Exercise Bike can adjust the speed you like to run at, how it can go at the same pace as your speed and also how it can fit in your room without taking out space. However I would like to improve the way the bike and how it is controlled because it has too many buttons and I get confused on which buttons to use. Also the machine stops working for some time and it's hard to fix it again. Although setting up the bike wasn't that difficult but they should have a variety of colors instead of only black. Also some parts were identical and I put them in the wrong place. Hope they don't do this in the future.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sole Fitness Exercise Bikes?

My Sole Sb700 has two features I like, the padded resistance and the adjustable seating, sometimes I get very uncomfortable with sitting in general so I tend to adjust the chair frequently. It's easy to setup and use, I literally just followed the little handbook that came with it and I had youtube open just in case but didn't need it. The only thing I dislike about it really is how much I have to clean it when I am finished with it. But then that's with every machine getting dirty over time.

Operating the bike is pretty straightforward. The simple computer screen interface used to operate the bike made my experience very pleasant. It is also pretty responsive to touch even after repeated use. However the seat took a bit to get used to. Also, if I could improve it, I would make it have more resistance profile options to give more of a mountain climbing feel when desired. A personal assistant like Siri would make things more fun as well. I don't believe any of the units have the ability to Bluetooth sync to allow for music or video playback either. However, the grips on the handle bars are sweat-resistant and have a good grip to them even after multiple uses. Plus, the bike itself has a good feel and look that make me feel alright about leaving it out in the open.

I really enjoy using my Sole R92 every single day & I have lost weight from using it! Great exercise bike in general. Comfortable pedals, Bluetooth technology, easy on my lower back, very comfortable to stay on for a long period of time & makes me want to exercise. Everything was a breeze to me. It was very easy to set up, use and learn exactly what to do. You don't have to be tech savvy to work it and I'm very happy with it!

My Sole Fitness exercise bike is very easy to use and it was priced well. I was able to buy it on sale at a location that was near my house and not out of the way. The bike itself is very clean looking, no mechanical or technical issues with the chains or wheels.

My Sole SB800 stationary bike is comfortable, doesn't "jerk," has board that tells me speed, time, distance, and allows me to set my course. I am able to set up the "ride" for a more rigorous trail, or an easy, flat ride. I am satisfied with it, because it works like a dream, compared to the other bikes I've owned in the past. I am pleased with the features. I've owned it for about a year, and have never had any difficulties from this bike. The assembly and set-up were easy. The bike has simple directions, which allowed me to begin using it right away. I was very pleased with the control panel that enabled me to quickly set up my "route," and I was easily able to make adjustments as I "rode."

My Sole fitness bike featured multiple inclines simulating hills and steep inclines. The different fitness levels made it more difficult to pedal the bike by adjust it to your still level. The traction also made it more difficult to pedal increasing the workout you are doing. I wish it had a way to put in your information like weight, height, and age to help me find a better workout that's fits my fitness level and a picture displayed to make more interesting and different trails to ride on. Also, it should have more options of different workouts like a fat burning or rolling hills would have been nice as well. It is easy to use once set up. When putting it together it was hard because you had to get tools out, I didn't get it install by anyone I had to do it myself. The bike itself was very simple so it was very easily used.

I like that Sole Fitness has comfortable seat, easy to use and view console that show distance, speed, time, k cal usage, and rpms. It can use with chest strap for heart rate monitoring, it has an easy to use knob for increasing or reducing traction and also came with a three year warranty. It was easy to set up. However, I wish it had a screen to make it look like I am biking through scenery to make the experience seem more realistic. The exercise bike is easy to use but I wish it were a bit more quiet. I wish it also came with a dock where I could put my phone or mp3 player to make it easier to listen to music.

SOLE FITNESS is a best exercise bike. I like it very much. It is too good. Exercise bike is good for exercise and can be used anywhere you need. It need no more space and it can carry easily. It is a best part of exercise tools.

I like the fact that the Sole Fitness Exercise Bikes is compact and easy to store in a closet or under the bed. It folds down very easily. I like the pulse grips so I can keep track of my heart rate and it can let you know how many calories you have burned. Also, I like the Bluetooth features so I can connect my electronic devices without complications or wires. The only thing I would change is the display. I would add this screen I saw on tv where it shows you riding in different places that kind of make you feel like you are outside around the world. I use the basic setting where I increase the intensity manually.

Sole Fitness is one of the best brands I have ever used. I have a sole pro bike and I love it. It was very easy to set up and use. Never had any issues with it. It doesn't take up a lot of room. Wouldn't trade it for anything else. The bike is really a great product. It's reliable and well made and holds up a lot and has never broke. I'll buy another one no matter what. Glad I bought it.

I like that Sole Fitness combines indoor bike and outdoor bike. It is comfortable so I can really get my heart rate going. I like the shape of it and how intense or relaxed I can get it. Setting it up was really easy. The way it sits is really nice. It isn't hard to use. The directions are pretty straightforward but there are too many settings to know which is best for you. Always on the wrong setting. I never know which to put it on to get the intensity I need yet feel like it is easy at the same time.

The Sole Fitness Exercise Bike is sturdy and stable when I am pedaling very fast. I also like that it has hand grips that are resistant to sweat and it tracks my progress and calories burned. It is light and movable if I want to take it into another room and it's fairly easy to use. When I got it, I followed the simple instructions to set it up and I had no problems. It is however fairly bulky and could take up less room in my house. I like everything about the bike but it could have more features such as a heart monitoring system, or some kind of system that measures my pulse when I am riding it and a feature that saves my previous session to see how and if I have improved.

The features I enjoy most about the Sole Fitness bike is the fact that it has water bottle holders and a heart monitor. Without the bottle holders, I would have to constantly be leaning over and stop pedaling to get something to drink. With the heart monitors, I can see if my heart is beating at a healthy rate and see whether I should slow down or speed up. The bike is helpful, efficient, and works for me. It has everything I need to stay fit. There is even a small stand on the front of it where I can put my phone to watch tv shows while working out. The process of putting the whole thing together was a little tedious. Apart from that, it is easy to use. Like any device, all equipment takes a bit of experimenting to discover what everything is. All in all, it is straightforward to use and a breeze to use.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Sole Fitness focuses on providing fitness equipment to hotels, homes and small gyms worldwide. It manufactures efficient treadmills, ellipticals, bikes, rowers and striders for any level of user. Sole Fitness has developed a line of eight exercise bikes with comfort in mind.

• Recumbent bikes: Sole Fitness has three models of recumbent bikes: R72, R92 and LCR. They include magnetic resistance making them quiet to operate and allowing for smooth resistance transition. Each bike has an adjustable seat that allows riders to move forward or backward depending on their height. They feature LCD displays with MPS/iPod capability and pre-programmed or customizable workout programs. Prices start at $700 and go to $1,500.
  • Upright bikes: Sole Fitness offers two upright bike models: B94 and LCB. Sole upright bikes have up to 40 levels of resistance and cushioned foot pedals and seats with vertical and horizontal adjustment capabilities. Sole upright bikes have contact and transmittable heart rate monitors that can be displayed on the LCD screen. The B94 is listed at $800 and the LCB is listed at $1,299.
  • Indoor cycles: For riders looking to mimic the feeling of being on a road bike, Sole Fitness has developed two models of indoor cycles: SB700 and SB900. Its indoor cycles are quiet, with adjustable seating and durable frames. Riders can view their RPM, time, calories, distance and speed on the console as well as heart rate data from a wireless chest strap. The SB700 is priced at $800 while the SB900 is priced at $1,000.
  • Hybrid bike: Sole Fitness has developed an exercise bike that is a cross between a bike and an elliptical machine. The SB800 bike is fan-powered, which allows for more resistance the harder the rider pushes. It comes pre-loaded with seven programs that target time, distance and heart rate. The SB800 is listed at $900.
  • Warranties: Sole Fitness offers warranties on all of its bike models. Warranties include lifetime frame warranties, one- to five-year parts warranties, five-year electronics warranties and one- to two-year labor warranties. It also offers commercial warranties.
  • Best for small fitness centers such as those in hotels and apartment complexes.

Compare Exercise Bikes