3.6/5 (22 ratings)

About Sole Fitness Exercise Bikes

Sole Fitness Exercise Bikes Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sole Fitness Exercise Bikes?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sole Fitness Exercise Bikes?

Original review: March 23, 2021

Ordered 2 months ago. Supposedly been available for delivery by ABF since last Thursday, but NO SUCCESS. The story changes every time you call, supervisors are NOT available by phone. They don't call back, and they are very good at putting the phone down on you. Definitely a lesson in NEVER TO BE REPEATED!!!!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

My elliptical was delivered and assembled the next day by a professional company (recommended by Sole). The first day I used it it was making loud crackling noises and I called Sole. No response. Emailed and got a response 7 days later. I’m still dealing with them back and forth and haven’t had the issue fixed. The assembler said it’s a flywheel issue and I need a new part. Sole keeps giving me the runaround. I’ve never been more upset with a product or company in my life.

Get buying tips about Exercise Bikes delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2020

On July 31, I scheduled apartment carry-up with one of Sole Treadmills' reps for an extra charge. Unfortunately, the company Sole outsources, ABF Freight, ONLY does curbside delivery. We were not informed of this when we scheduled the delivery with ABF. As a result, when our F63 treadmill arrived yesterday, a single delivery person was only able to bring it to the back of our building. He assured us we could carry the pieces up by hand. As soon as we opened the box, however, we saw the base piece was several hundred pounds, far too heavy for my husband and I to carry. At that moment, it began to pour. The treadmill was instantly ruined. We are now paying a junk removal company $200 today to remove it from its location outside. We are hoping we can obtain a refund. Yesterday was truly awful, and we hope Sole can help us make this right. We have reached out to them via email and voicemail so far.

Original review: July 13, 2020

I bought a treadmill and a elliptical this summer. I had problems with the elliptical and I had been trying to contact someone from this company but no service. I called, I emailed and no answer. If I knew I would never buy from a company with NO customer service. After you pay you are on your own. This is terrible, this company should be close for advertising wrong information, “24 hours 7 days a week”. It is a lie.

Original review: May 26, 2017

It's set up in home already in our gym. You go in, sit down, power up the screen and decide which program you want to work out with, check Facebook OR you can log into your accounts and do business all while getting in your work out, whatever you truly want. Sole Fitness is absolutely perfect for my lifestyle. It has everything you need already and everything you could want. A live trainer WiFi compatible and it also tracks your progress and you can pick which classes you want. It's all around a great bike, a truly remarkable machine.

Original review: May 25, 2017

The Sole Fitness Exercise Bike was set up once and stayed that way then all you had to do after was to get on it and pedal. It was very easy to use, however, it should not hurt when exercising but it hurt my knees and I did not like it. When you can ride a regular bike and have no problems, you should not have problems on an exercise bike. It is the same concept. I can ride a bike for 10 miles and not have this problem so I did not like the experience.

Original review: May 24, 2017

I have a Sole Fitness Treadmills SB 800 exercise bike. It's a lot more compact in design than some other exercise bikes I have tried in the past. It fits nicely in my exercise room yet works very well for its size. It was very easy to setup initially when I first purchased the bike and there's not much to set up for regular use, a couple of adjustments and it's ready to be used. I wish it doesn't have a lot of the bells and whistles that other bigger, more expensive bikes have. Also, the display was slightly bigger as its display is about the size of an average smartphone.

Original review: May 21, 2017

Setting Sole Fitness up was very straightforward, perhaps easy because I had help. Using the bike is extremely easy as well, especially the portion where I can make the bike more difficult. I just want the metal parts to be better at rust-proofing their machine because when I sweat, I contribute to the creation of rust on the metal parts. But maybe I should do a better job of wiping down my own sweat to be honest. Nothing works the gluteus maximus better than a stationary bike and it happens quickly. I enjoy how easy it is to use in terms of the immediacy of results.

Original review: May 20, 2017

I like how my Sole Fitness Exercise Bike can adjust the speed you like to run at, how it can go at the same pace as your speed and also how it can fit in your room without taking out space. However I would like to improve the way the bike and how it is controlled because it has too many buttons and I get confused on which buttons to use. Also the machine stops working for some time and it's hard to fix it again. Although setting up the bike wasn't that difficult but they should have a variety of colors instead of only black. Also some parts were identical and I put them in the wrong place. Hope they don't do this in the future.

Original review: May 19, 2017

My Sole Sb700 has two features I like, the padded resistance and the adjustable seating, sometimes I get very uncomfortable with sitting in general so I tend to adjust the chair frequently. It's easy to setup and use, I literally just followed the little handbook that came with it and I had youtube open just in case but didn't need it. The only thing I dislike about it really is how much I have to clean it when I am finished with it. But then that's with every machine getting dirty over time.

Sole Fitness Exercise Bikes author review by Joey Thurman

Sole Fitness focuses on providing fitness equipment to hotels, homes and small gyms worldwide. It manufactures efficient treadmills, ellipticals, bikes, rowers and striders for any level of user. Sole Fitness has developed a line of eight exercise bikes with comfort in mind.

• Recumbent bikes: Sole Fitness has three models of recumbent bikes: R72, R92 and LCR. They include magnetic resistance making them quiet to operate and allowing for smooth resistance transition. Each bike has an adjustable seat that allows riders to move forward or backward depending on their height. They feature LCD displays with MPS/iPod capability and pre-programmed or customizable workout programs. Prices start at $700 and go to $1,500.

• Upright bikes: Sole Fitness offers two upright bike models: B94 and LCB. Sole upright bikes have up to 40 levels of resistance and cushioned foot pedals and seats with vertical and horizontal adjustment capabilities. Sole upright bikes have contact and transmittable heart rate monitors that can be displayed on the LCD screen. The B94 is listed at $800 and the LCB is listed at $1,299.

• Indoor cycles: For riders looking to mimic the feeling of being on a road bike, Sole Fitness has developed two models of indoor cycles: SB700 and SB900. Its indoor cycles are quiet, with adjustable seating and durable frames. Riders can view their RPM, time, calories, distance and speed on the console as well as heart rate data from a wireless chest strap. The SB700 is priced at $800 while the SB900 is priced at $1,000.

• Hybrid bike: Sole Fitness has developed an exercise bike that is a cross between a bike and an elliptical machine. The SB800 bike is fan-powered, which allows for more resistance the harder the rider pushes. It comes pre-loaded with seven programs that target time, distance and heart rate. The SB800 is listed at $900.

• Warranties: Sole Fitness offers warranties on all of its bike models. Warranties include lifetime frame warranties, one- to five-year parts warranties, five-year electronics warranties and one- to two-year labor warranties. It also offers commercial warranties.

by Joey Thurman Fitness and Nutrition Expert

Joey Thurman is a nationally recognized and spin certified health, fitness, nutrition expert and television host He is the author of "365 Health and Fitness Hacks That Could Save Your Life." His work has been featured in publications such as Men’s Health, U.S. News and World Report, NPR, People Magazine, Shape, NY Post, Fitness Magazine, ‪Women's Health and many more.

Sole Fitness Exercise Bikes Company Information