ConsumerAffairs Research Team
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
SOBA is a Malibu, California-based recovery center that focuses on the neurobiological causes of addiction. Patients are educated in diet, exercise and nutrition.
- Staff has excellent credentials: The majority of staff comes from well-known medical centers such as Johns Hopkins, UCLA Medicine and Cedars-Sinai, where they have specialized in addiction treatment.
- Offers programs for friends and family: People close to patients can learn about addiction and how best to support their loved ones, which may help reduce the risk of relapse.
- Holistic treatment plans: Programs focus on improving addiction-related biological problems such as chemical imbalances in the brain; treatments often involve alternative modalities such as making changes in diet and exercise.
- Time-limited program: This program lasts 90 days, which may not be enough for some clients.
- One location: Program participants must travel to Malibu, California, which is an exclusive, high-class area; thus, travel expenses and the cost of the program itself may be higher than at other centers.
- Best for Adolescents, young adults, people who want to get sober and executives.
Compare Drug and Alcohol Rehab
SOBA Recovery Center Company Profile
- Company Name:
- SOBA Recovery Center
- 22669 Pacific Coast Hwy
- Postal Code:
- United States