Smoke Away

Compare Miscellaneous

Research top Miscellaneous recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I called to Smoke Away based on an advertisement I heard on KRI Radio. I spoke to a sales person named Robert about the 30 day trial offer with a guarantee to quit or no charge. I thought I was very specific on gathering important info but I never received my product and my bank account was charged. Now I have no way of contacting them except for a fax no. That was listed with my bank which is never answered or responded to. Now I have to go through dispute proceedures and am unclear if that will get my money back!!!

Earlier in January 2009 if ordered the free sample of Smoke Away and agreed to pay $4.95 shipping. I received the product promptly. However, two charges for $4.95 have appeared, and been paid, through my PayPal account.

The first was for Emerson Direct Inc., the marketers for Smoke Away, the second is apparently for an agency called Council on Natural Health. I have tried, through PayPal, to dispute this charge since I never heard of the agency, nor did I authorize any payment to it.

I plan to call Emerson, lodge a complaint and send their stuff back to them. Under the circumstances I want nothing to do with Smoke Away even if it's free.

I am retired on disability and on a fixed income. Although the amount of money is not that much, I believe it amounts to fraud, and someone owes me $4.95

I used smoke away. My brother used it and so did my husband. It worked well for all 3 of us. I haven't smoked in 5 years and my husband 2 years .

I had tried nicotine patches and gum for several months and hundreds of dollars, and I still smoked. I bought Smoke Away and in just 7 days I no longer smoked or wanted to smoke. I think smoke away is the best product I ever used. It did just what it said it would and more. I had no withdrawal, angry, rage,or extensive food cravings. I felt great while and after using the product. I have recomended it to frends and they also have had good results. It may not work for everyone but then what product does, even prescription products dont work for everyone. I havent smoked for 4 & 1/2 yrs now and loving it. Thank You Smoke Away!!!

I had no ill effects from Smoke Away. If you want to go after a product that doesnt work, go after the nicotine patches and gum. If you think about it trying to get off nicotine by replaceing it with nicotine is really stupid. Thank You

Smoke Away was the GREATEST product I have ever seen work. My wife quit smoking in less than a month, several years ago. We were wondering why we have not seen it in stores anymore. She had originally gotten hers at the Walmart. Several of her friends and relatives have been looking for it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Smoke Away?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

In 2004, I contacted Smoke-Away and placed an order for the product. The operator asked many questions and hounded me about signing up for memberships to various companies. My repeated response was, no, just send me the product. However, this company signed me up--without my consent or knowledge-- to have the benefit of some bogus service that I have NEVER used. I just discovered last month that Smoke Away--under the name of Leisureplus has been billing me $8.95 per month since 2004! And just as a bonus, Smoke does not work either.

I want/need Smoke Away to refund the total purchase price I paid for that product, and want a refund for every dime that I have paid to Leisureplus. I intend to file complaints with the appropriate state attorneys general, the better business bureau, and whatever additional agency that might matter.

I ordered Smoke Away after hearing about it over the radio. I never recieved the product, though my bank acount was charged. I have contacted the company through email that I was provided to me by one of the Emerson Direct operators. I have had no response. I ordered Smoke Away in the Spring of 2004.

I would just like my money back. I dont know how to go about getting it back. I realized too late that my bank could have helped me if I contacted them within 90 days of the purchase.

Bought product/2 bottle of the spray at Wal-Mart. One was empty almost.

After reading complaints about Soke Away I guess I'm out $25.00 now because WalMart would NOT trade or make good the empty bottle due to the box being opened and for the second bottle I guess the stuff doent work. Live and learn. Now I;m even more angry!

I bought smoke away for $60.00 plus shipping and handling and it doesn't work. Why is it that the FDA gets money back for this product, but not the consumer who paid for it? I am sick of the FDA getting paid for something we consumers were scammed on.

My husband ordered the program. Everything did not come in. Also, unauthorized money was taken from my bank that they withdrew after I had asked that nothing be withdrawn. I cancelled all the orders and the merchandise did not ALL arrrive. They were not given authorization by me to withdraw money and I am the only signer on my account.

I bought Smoke Away at the end of September 2002. I recieved the product in the mail and filled out all the forms before I started using Smoke Away. The forms stated that if my signature was not returned with the contract, I would not recieve a refund if the product did not work for me. I made copies of everything for myself. Less than 20 days later the product was not working for me, and I decided to send it back for my refund. It is now February and I have not recieved my refund. I called Smoke Away at least three times asking to speak to someone who could help me get my refund.

Each time they denied my request to speak to someone and told me that they would give my message to the people who take care of the refunds. This last time I called them in January. They told me that the returns department was backed up (which should say something about their product) and that I should recieve my refund no later than February. I still have not recieved my refund. I tried to call today, and I have been getting a busy signual all day. I am very upset.

I have lost faith in our buisness through this ordeal. I am out about $100 for trying to improve my health. I thought I took all the precautionary measures, and I still came out a loser. No wonder our economy is so bad right now.

Smoke Away Company Profile