Lose weight for good. How much can you lose?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

4.21/5

Schwinn Exercise Bikes Reviews

Original review: June 6, 2017

I liked how easy it was to get a quick cardio workout in while tricking myself into thinking I was still sitting. I'm pretty lazy and prefer an easy, quick, simple and effective workout. I do wish there was a way to make Schwinn have a smaller footprint in the room because they are all so bulky and space hogging.

Original review: June 7, 2017

The Schwinn was already put together so the setup was easy and it's as simple as getting on and ride. I like the feel of the bike and the seat feels good, too. As for the actual riding, it's tough at times but helpful. You will lose weight with this bike. I love how the screen tells me how much I've burned and how much more I need to do to get to my ideal weight. However, it can be a bit pricey, but it is a Schwinn, so you know what you're getting when you get it.

Original review: June 4, 2017

The process of setting up the Schwinn bicycle took a while but overall was not too tedious or stressful. It has also been very durable and I have not had any concerns with it. There are a lot of useful features on the bike. The incline levels are where they should be and the different training modes all serve their purpose the way that the bike can be adjusted for comfort as well. Still, adding a cool down feature would be a great aid in ending workouts and enhancing the experience.

Original review: June 1, 2017

I found the Schwinn 320 easy to set up and the owner's manual very clearly describes the steps to do it. Once it is setup, it is very easy to use it and change settings on an everyday basis. It has a really great screen that is used to operate the bike. I love the adjustable seat with a firm back to support me. I really like the 22 different programmable programs and the audio output for my iPhone. However, I wish that it had a way to do arm workouts at the same time without me having to buy another. But, I use hand weights to help me. It is really a great bike as is though.

Original review: June 8, 2017

It was given to us by my mother-in-law who did not like using it. She thought we would like using it but we don't. I do not like any features of the exercise bike. The Seat is very uncomfortable, it is hard to keep my feet on the pedals and is too large for my short legs. There is an odometer and a speedometer but they are not motivational. It's difficult because one can't tell how much pressure is on to make it more strenuous to pedal. It is made out of iron and is very heavy to move from one part of the room to another.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Schwinn Exercise Bikes?

Original review: June 9, 2017

Schwinn Aero Dyne is very easy to use and also very safe. The bike is easy to set up straight from the box and the direction are very simple. The youtube video shows a guy assembling the bike. I like the calorie burner and the hardness level. I also like that the front wheel has a slot so the wind could blow on me to help keep me cool. I love the sturdy frame construction and the comfortable seat, as well. I like that it has a timer that can keep track of time, too. Everything is great. Schwinn makes the best out there and it is a simple bike.

Original review: June 1, 2017

The set up of Schwinn took some time. It didn't take very long for me assemble but the programming of the bike took a few hours. I won't say it's hard to use, just getting it used to. There are dual LCD for me to see my progress. Also, there is a built-in tracker that allow me to keep track of my exercise routine. There is a USB port for music. However, it was expensive for what it does and it takes up a lot of room in my house. Also, the seats isn't good at all. It's really hard. I wish it could have been leather seats or something similar.

Original review: May 22, 2017

Schwinn exercise bike is very easy to program. You just turn on select user and what level you want and what terrain you want to ride and how long you want to ride. Schwinn exercise bike has several setting from beginner to expert. It has a comfortable seat and it is compatible for my phone to plug in with so I can listen to my music. Easy to plug your phone or iPod for music into the bike so you have some good music to exercise to. Schwinn is a good bike, reliable and strong. If there is anything I don't like is it is not made for big people as I am a plus size person and tall. So sometimes my legs and handles in the bike get in each other's way.

Original review: May 31, 2017

Setting up Schwinn was very easy. Push Quick Start and you can start cycling for a fast start. Adjustable seat makes it comfortable. Always tracking miles, pulse rate and calories burned. It's digital, can program routines for specific workouts and has programs already in system for quick options. I like low seat and backrest. I can use bike in my own home. I like straps for feet that have straps. Bike has stability, does not wobble, nice and accurate display displaying progress of routine. However, I wish the seat and backrest are softer, arm movement exercise needed, foot buckles should be larger and they are hard to fasten and unfasten. Also, the pulse monitor would be better if on arm handles that moved for upper body exercise.

Original review: June 2, 2017

Schwinn is pretty easy to use, and is easy to learn to use and to understand screen, but maybe better function screens and buttons would be better. Also, maybe more comfortable or more padded seat, smartphone compatibility with an app for programs, screen with graphics or courses, quieter functions, maybe added arm exerciser. Otherwise recumbent, easy to move (it lifts up and rolls and has a handle), rider-height adjustability, and tension-adjustable, several programmed routines, easy on knees.

Schwinn Exercise Bikes Company Information