4.21/5

57 Schwinn Exercise Bikes Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 6, 2017

I liked how easy it was to get a quick cardio workout in while tricking myself into thinking I was still sitting. I'm pretty lazy and prefer an easy, quick, simple and effective workout. I do wish there was a way to make Schwinn have a smaller footprint in the room because they are all so bulky and space hogging.

Original review: June 5, 2017

The company I bought the Schwinn from did the initial setup and it was very easy to operate and use once I got the hang of things. It's of great quality and build, don't feel I have to worry about it breaking down. It has great infotronics and has helped me a great deal with staying in shape, especially in winter when I can't get out to the gym as much as I'd like with the weather and all. I'm satisfied with it but a cheaper price for the same quality is always desirable as it is kind of expensive, but you get what you pay for as they say.

Original review: June 4, 2017

The process of setting up the Schwinn bicycle took a while but overall was not too tedious or stressful. It has also been very durable and I have not had any concerns with it. There are a lot of useful features on the bike. The incline levels are where they should be and the different training modes all serve their purpose the way that the bike can be adjusted for comfort as well. Still, adding a cool down feature would be a great aid in ending workouts and enhancing the experience.

Original review: June 3, 2017

I enjoy the different programs on the Schwinn bike. I also like how it can be operated with batteries and it also comes with a power cord as well. The easiness of use make this bike very enjoyable. I also like how you can change the seat to fit how long or short your legs are. However, one thing I do not like is that the power cord is a little short so you have to be close to an outlet. I also do not like the fan on the machine because it does not work very good and I think it's a waste of power. Other than that, there are many kinds of program ranging from easy to difficult so anyone can use it. The programs are fun, too.

Original review: June 2, 2017

Schwinn is pretty easy to use, and is easy to learn to use and to understand screen, but maybe better function screens and buttons would be better. Also, maybe more comfortable or more padded seat, smartphone compatibility with an app for programs, screen with graphics or courses, quieter functions, maybe added arm exerciser. Otherwise recumbent, easy to move (it lifts up and rolls and has a handle), rider-height adjustability, and tension-adjustable, several programmed routines, easy on knees.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Schwinn Exercise Bikes?

Original review: June 2, 2017

The features of the Schwinn 170 are just perfect for me. Setting up is easy right out of the box, just a few easy steps to get you going; almost immediately it is tracking your progress like a personal assistant or a coach on your back shoulder; it is designed for those who have limited time, but it beckons you to press on and lose a few pounds. I have limited time for exercise but I always feel great after a few minutes on this superb product. It's totally equipped with a dual LCD window system that allows up to 13 different displays. It's like the bike is programmed for me as it retains my data and I always begin where I left off and still adapt to a different speed for that day that seems right for me to reach my fitness goals for the day.

Original review: June 1, 2017

The set up of Schwinn took some time. It didn't take very long for me assemble but the programming of the bike took a few hours. I won't say it's hard to use, just getting it used to. There are dual LCD for me to see my progress. Also, there is a built-in tracker that allow me to keep track of my exercise routine. There is a USB port for music. However, it was expensive for what it does and it takes up a lot of room in my house. Also, the seats isn't good at all. It's really hard. I wish it could have been leather seats or something similar.

Original review: June 1, 2017

I found the Schwinn 320 easy to set up and the owner's manual very clearly describes the steps to do it. Once it is setup, it is very easy to use it and change settings on an everyday basis. It has a really great screen that is used to operate the bike. I love the adjustable seat with a firm back to support me. I really like the 22 different programmable programs and the audio output for my iPhone. However, I wish that it had a way to do arm workouts at the same time without me having to buy another. But, I use hand weights to help me. It is really a great bike as is though.

Original review: May 31, 2017

Setting up Schwinn was very easy. Push Quick Start and you can start cycling for a fast start. Adjustable seat makes it comfortable. Always tracking miles, pulse rate and calories burned. It's digital, can program routines for specific workouts and has programs already in system for quick options. I like low seat and backrest. I can use bike in my own home. I like straps for feet that have straps. Bike has stability, does not wobble, nice and accurate display displaying progress of routine. However, I wish the seat and backrest are softer, arm movement exercise needed, foot buckles should be larger and they are hard to fasten and unfasten. Also, the pulse monitor would be better if on arm handles that moved for upper body exercise.

Original review: May 30, 2017

Schwinn is a good bike. You can change the speed and make it so it feels like you are riding uphill. It monitors the mileage you go and the time it takes to go. It also calculates calories burned. But sometimes, the chain gets tight and it is harder to pedal the bike so I have to occasionally oil the chain. The bike came in a box so had to be assembled. It took a screwdriver, wrench and about 20 or 30 minutes. It wasn't too hard but I hate putting stuff together.

Schwinn Exercise Bikes Company Information