Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.23/5

Schwinn Exercise Bikes Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Schwinn Exercise Bikes?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Schwinn Exercise Bikes?

Original review: April 27, 2020

My Schwinn Air Dyne has to be 25+ years old. I use it almost everyday and lube it up and keep it in good condition. But for a machine with that age it has been a true performer, with the miles on it and age I have no issues with keeping it going smooth with minimum amount of effort. I feel like I get a good workout with it versus the new machines on the market for a lot of expense.

Original review: April 16, 2020

I have 2 Schwinn airdynes-one in New Mexico and the other in Oklahoma. I use them both-especially in bad weather when I can’t exercise outdoors. They are both very reliable and don’t break down. You can find used ones for a reasonable price. Many folks buy them and they end up as coat racks! If you want a dependable wind resistance bike and don’t want to pay a fortune-find one!

Get buying tips about Exercise Bikes delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 11, 2020

I have had this exercise bike, a Schwinn AirDyne, for probably 20+ years. Never had a problem with it. There is no resistance adjustment, the pedals turn a fan and the air provides the resistance. The faster you pedal, the more resistance. The air blows on the rider, so you don’t need a separate fan.

Original review: April 10, 2020

The Schwinn A.C. Sport Cycle is a gym quality bike which offers many features you'd find on more expensive bikes. The bike has 4-way adjustments, but the seat and handlebar fore and aft positions are limited to just 3 for each. The mPower Echelon console is a great add-on and easily pairs with ANT+ compatible devices.

Original review: April 7, 2020

I have purchased several exercise bikes/spinners over the past decade. The quality of the purchase increase as does my experience. I have recently purchased a Schwinn spinner and I am extremely please with the quality of my Schwinn product. The operation is smooth and quiet. I believe I will get many years out of this product.

Original review: July 22, 2020

We ordered a bike that cost $759.99 in April. We understood that due to Covid it wouldn't ship right away. We were told it would come June. June 16 came and went no bike. They gave us dates in July- no bike. Then the bike was damaged getting here and returned. We kept getting a run around and from Schwinn, to the point the customer service email bounced back. The hold times to speak to a representative was 2 hours. Schwinn received the bike July 15. I still do not have my money back. I went through PayPal to get a refund and Schwinn will not refund me. I went through my credit card now. I have proof that Schwin received the bike, but yet I still do not have money. 3 months later, no bike, no money.

Original review: April 20, 2020

Excellent recumbent bike!! I have had it for over 8 years and have never had an issue with it. Still runs perfectly, has never broken down and I use it about 5 times a week for an hour and half a day..

Original review: April 17, 2020

It was the best overall including quality and service and cost. Assembled was easy but sometime hard to follow on instruction. One time it wasn't fit so called the customer service about this issue. They sent a replacement part promptly and it fitted. Very impressed. Did exercise it a lot with no problems.

Original review: April 14, 2020

Schwinn Exercise Bikes last a long time and are good quality. They are a great product to have in your house if you want to keep in shape but don't have the time or money to go to a gym. Definitely a good investment.

Original review: April 9, 2020

I bought the recumbent bike when I had bi-lateral knee replacement. I really do enjoy it. It is good to use everyday to keep my knees working, this is one that everyone can use.

Schwinn Exercise Bikes Company Information