4.3/5 (80 ratings)

About Schwinn Exercise Bikes

Schwinn Exercise Bikes Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Schwinn Exercise Bikes?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Schwinn Exercise Bikes?

Original review: July 28, 2021

So convenient and has been reliable for the last 5 years... Use it daily... Comfortable.. Fits both myself and my husband with adjustable seat. Multiple choices for tension, and programs... Makes daily exercise so much better when it's conveniently in your own home.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2020

I've used Schwinn from my very first bike with training wheels on, and I have to say that they have never let me down. And it's hard to say that about any company! I'm now in my 40s and I have had several models of their adult bikes as well and they are still just as reliable.

Get buying tips about Exercise Bikes delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

It's got a fan and 20 exercises, wheels so it can be moved. It's a recumbent bike so it's comfortable. I got it on sale, so great value.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2020

I have a spinning bike from Schwinn, which I combine with Les Mills On Demand online classes that give a winning combination for in-home workouts.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

I chose the exercise bike because of my knee problems to cut down on wear and tear my joints, it's a way to stay fit without doing further harm to my joints.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2020

As I cannot go to my usual gym, I can "work out" at home. The exercise bike doesn't take much room and I feel great after using it.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

I used to do cycling on a Schwinn Exercise cycle which was well designed and smooth without any sound or delicate. It was part of my daily routine for 30 to 45 mins. I was feeling really energetic.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

I love my new recumbent Schwinn 270 bike. It is so quiet, there is no interfering noise while using it. It has many programs to choose from, and I will certainly be glad to have it this winter!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

The bike is great. Wasn't extremely expensive and has all the features we need. It is a recumbent style and very comfortable and can be adjusted for height. Would definitely buy again if needed.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2020

I am 84 and I have always exercised. I would love an up to date way of keeping fit and staying home at the same time. Thanks for the opportunity to keep in touch.

Schwinn Exercise Bikes Company Information