Schwinn Exercise Bikes

Compare Exercise Bikes

Research top Exercise Bikes recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

My Schwinn exercise bike is a smooth ride, easy to use. Get on the bike, push the computer button to turn on and ride. It shows when you make hill climbs and low peaks. It also measures everything you need like pulse and heartbeat, calories burnt, and weight loss. This is no other exercise bike for me. I would even suggest this bike to anyone who wants to buy one. I don't see anything I don't like. This exercise bike gets a rave review from me. This is probably the best exercise bike I have ever used. The best that your money can buy.

I like that my Schwinn stationary exercise bicycle has a padded seat that has an adjustable position. I also like that it has a digital screen and a place for a book. It is very easy to set up and use. It is in a ready to use position and all you have to do is turn it on. I like everything about it.

The controls of the Schwinn bike are easy to use and the ability to use different levels and track the time you use the bike is a good function. I like that it tracks the calories that you burn during the process. I am ok with the functions on the bike. I like the amount of time it takes to set it up to use. However, if more than one person uses the bike it takes a long time to adjust it to yourself. It is difficult to reset it after someone else has been using the bike. But it was easy to set up and operate. I read the manual once and it was easy to follow and do.

I like that Schwinn is easy to use and old fashioned. Doesn't have all kinds of options to figure out. Just get on, ride, and get off. It is really effective and is the reason that I still use it and haven't bought another one yet. The bike is about as basic as they come. No way to hook up audio or video except when I use an iPod or mp3 player separately. It is very easy to use and takes no time to set up or operate. It's a good thing but a bad thing as well. I just get on the bike and adjust the tension either tighter or looser. Great for when I'm trying to conserve time or limited on how much time I have to workout. I plan to get a new one real soon but will still keep the one I still have to use sometimes.

The Schwinn seat is comfortable and height adjusts easily. The pedals are well placed and easy to reach. This bike seems to fit me well when many newer models do not. This is an older model without high tech features but that is why I like it. Low tech but effective. The newer models were just confusing. Some people would find the lack of the latest bells and whistles to be a problem but that has not been my experience at all. The ease of use is why I like this bike so much. I could buy a newer model but it would not be as easy to use as mine.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Schwinn Exercise Bikes?

The bike is not difficult to use. It is just a stand up bike and you can start it immediately. I like that the machine has a fan with it. The fan increases in intensity as you pedal, which is nice as most fans do not really seem to give much air. However the bike is really old. It squeaks and sometimes seems off balance. It is also uncomfortable to sit on, it does not seem to be set up well for shorter people. In the future I would not buy this brand.

The Schwinn is a club quality spinning bike that has lasted nearly 15 years. It has lasted through several moves and has served two hard riders well. It is used frequently especially during MN winters. It is easy to set up, too. Being that it is nearly 15 years old it lacks the technology of more current spinning bikes. It is getting expensive to add new technology to it. I have added several technology features which integrated seamlessly into the use of the bike. I added clipless pedals, the resistance is a simple dual raising and lowering the height of the handle bars and seat is easy as well. I have added a power meter, too.

Schwinn Exercise Bike is built for any body type. It has resistance levels that I can choose and I can make my workout more or less difficult. It has a comfortable seat to sit on. I might improve the quality of the knobs on the bike though because they feel a bit too cheap and flimsy. I like things that are sturdier and well made. It was easy to set up this bike. It had a picture and word instruction manual when I opened the box and it was easy to follow. I just needed a few extra tools to get started.

I like the seat of my Schwinn bike. It's big and soft. I also like the grips on the handle bars as they move while peddling. It has a speedometer and it's light weight. I like its color and the price I paid for it. It was at a store I normally shop at Walmart. It's easy to use and assemble, and it has all the features I was looking for. Setup was easy. I just had to assemble the handle bars and pedals, attach the speedometer, screw on the seat, screw on the odometer and insert the battery.

Schwinn builds leg muscles and stamina. Many hours of satisfactory exercise on this bike. Easy set-up and very easy to use, just get on and pedal. Lots of muscle and stamina being built on this bike. Lots of pedaling and lots of calories burned on this bike. Love this piece of exercise equipment. Great workout. Love this bike. Love this brand...

I like the solidness of the bike, not rickety at all. I like the fact that I can adjust the resistance, gradually building up to stronger resistance, and can vary my speed accordingly. I didn't want to pay as much as I did for it, but since it was a Schwinn brand name, it was quite expensive. The bike was easy to set up, and operate. Essentially the bike was mostly pre-assembled. Main key was to make sure the bike was level and stable. Great exercise bike - motivator!

The Schwinn exercise bike was easy to set up, had rollers for moving. I started it by peddling until display lit up, and programming it easy after doing it a few times using the manual. The bike was very stable, had great cycling action, easy to program, used no electricity, very reliable and durable. It was fairly easy to adjust seat too. The exercise bike however did not have a heart rate monitor or a LCD monitor, only a LED with limited readout. Also, seat needed more cushioning and it had a large footprint.

I like Schwinn Airdyne's adjustability and ease of use. Everyone in the house can use it with very little work to change the settings. That was something that was important to us. Another option I like is the ability to use the handlebars like a rowing machine separately from the bicycle part. It is very noisy though and I would like it to be quieter. It makes it impossible to listen to anything while exercising. Also it does take up quite a bit of space so I keep moving it to less convenient places in the house. It is very easy to use but must remain set up all the time. It would be nice if it could sort of fold away out of the way. But it is still easier than getting into a car and driving to the gym or walking outside in the weather.

My Schwinn bike has a nice display of distance biked, calories burned, and time elapsed. Comfortable handlebars. Simple mechanics has kept it running for years. It was inexpensive to purchase. It does not have a comfortable seat, so I don't use it as much as I should. Wish it had a heart rate monitor. Also would be nice to have a cup holder for drinking water. Color other than black would be nice. It was very easy and quick to set up as it doesn't have lots of small parts to it. Using the bike is as easy as pushing one or buttons, then beginning to exercise. It is very stable; does not wobble.

I bought a used Schwinn about 20 years ago. It is an old fashioned styled with both arms and legs plus air in front, very good machine, never wear out, last forever equipment. It was top-rated consumer reports about 30 years ago. For Schwinn, not bad at all, comfortable, very simple. It is very easy to use, no problem.

I really like that my Schwinn exercise bike keeps me in shape and I use every day and every time I really enjoy using it. When I can do that I can use at my full protestations and it's very good to use. It keeps me on track. It does everything that I need it to do and that such be what is necessary for all aspects of life to live a healthy life and continue on with everyday activities that you really do enjoy. I like it so much. It the best machine out and I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for something like this to use on a daily basis or this type of equipment to live a beautiful, healthy, enjoyable life so try this bike out and you will be very happy with what you got.

My Schwinn bike has a real comfortable seat and a real nice display. It has multiple adjustments for your legs so the settings have all been comfortable. I have really enjoyed this bike. Most exercise bikes are not comfortable but this bike is actually comfortable, it has a nice place to put your drinks too. No setup was necessary, no electricity required, just requires you to use it. It's really easy. The hardest thing is just being disciplined and getting on it.

I like that the exercise bike is comfortable to sit on while using. It sometimes feels like it is a bit hard to pedal but it is not hard to operate and it is easy to get on and start especially that I grew up riding a bike and used it for main transportation into my late 20's. I like the color of the bike as well. The bike is a solid piece of equipment that I don't feel will break by other heavier members of my family. But it is a little heavy so it’s hard to move. It is stationary so it is kept in one place and it can't be stored easily. It cannot be broken down or taken apart for compact storage so it is always taking up space that occasionally causes me an issue.

The Schwinn exercise bike is a very basic stationary bike, which gets the job done. It's simple and easy to exercise on and it has a wide seat with gel cushion which is nice. It has also comfortable pedals which helps with the ease of pedaling and straps for my feet making it effortless to pedal. The bike is very reliable and I get a great workout from it everyday in the morning and sometimes at night. It really doesn't have very many features but is well made.

I love my Schwinn Airdyne exercise bike, which I've had for many years. It exercise the entire body and it is not stressful on the body. It is very relaxing and very easy to use. Get on the bike and pedal. The faster one pedals the more of a workout one gets.

I am just very used to this brand. I grew up riding Schwinn bicycles, so the familiarity is nice as is the ease. I like things uncomplicated, and this brands suits those needs. The seat isn't as comfortable as I'd like it, but I just put a pillow down. The process of setting up is very easy. Schwinn is a classic brand for many reasons, and one of those is simplicity. Included in that simplicity is the instructions. They're super easy to follow because if they weren't, the pieces would still be all over my floor.

The timer is the best option because it keeps track of how long I've been exercising. I like the cushions that are on the pedals. I like that it has a woman feel and look to the overall concept and feel of it. I like that it does not hold any stains like the color and feel of the material, like how comfortable the seat feels, and I love the way that I'm able to adjust the seat and stretch my legs so that i can be more comfortable. However, the calories burned could be more accurate. If it was voice-activated that would be so cool. If it had a fan that would help whenever I'm sweating. Setup was difficult at first but when I got past the first few steps it was pretty easy once I got past the misunderstanding of it all.

Schwinn Exercise Bikes Company Profile