4.0/5 (13 ratings)

About Schwinn Ellipticals

Schwinn Ellipticals Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Schwinn Ellipticals?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Schwinn Ellipticals?

Original review: March 25, 2017

The features I like about my elliptical is the usb port to plug in my iphone or ipad. I can watch hulu or netflix while exercising, it helps pass the time/he built in fan helps keep me cool, the light up display screen is useful b/c the machine is in my bedroom and sometimes my spouse is asleep when I use it and I can exercise with the lights off and the button control resistance and incline helps me adjust my workout and do different interval training without having to interrupt my workout to make the adjustments.

Sometimes I feel there is not enough storage at my fingertips, I like to keep everything within reach so I don't have to stop exercising like the Remote, iphone, water cup, ipad to watch shows. There are lots of things in the way and wish there was more of a table on top by the display to rest these things. I also wish the display didn't toggle between the time and distance, etc. I would like that displayed at all times to see.

Its very easy to set up, I put my ipad on the tray and climb on. I press the easy manual workout button and I'm off. Just start striding. I can then adjust with buttons my incline and resistance until I reach an setting that feels right. It's very easy to use and understand the display. The pause feature is more difficult to use if you need to stop for whatever reason and also ending the workout it wants to go into a cool down phase that I don't always want to do. The end button should just end it.

Original review: March 24, 2017

I like how easy it is to adjust the resistance to make the workout easier or harder. The length of time being displayed on the screen in front of you is helpful. The design is not so bulky that I cannot move the machine on my own. However, I would definitely improve the heart rate feature. It rarely works and when it does, it seems to show an inaccurate heart rate. I suffer from an illness where my heart rate has to be consistently monitored, so if that worked better, it would benefit me. I also wish that I could adjust the length of the arm handles because my arms are too short. It was also pretty difficult to get it down the stairs and into my basement. But the majority of controls (besides the heart rate monitor) are self-explanatory and not at all difficult to use.

Original review: March 22, 2017

The Schwinn elliptical is just a general elliptical machine which does the job. But I hope they would provide more options to manage the weight and make the machine sturdy. And that they would provide more challenging levels which will increase your heart rate and also make the fan more powerful. It was also very difficult to set up the elliptical as the installation manual was incorrect. I had to do lot of trials to do the installation. The screws were not fitting properly so had to call the customer service to get them. Other than that, it's good with the functionality and I enjoy doing the exercise. It also has levels helping you to maintain the energy levels.

Schwinn Ellipticals Company Information