About Rogue Fitness

Rogue Fitness is a weightlifting and workout equipment provider that offers a variety of home gym products. The company emphasizes manufacturing in the U.S., and though its products can be pricey and its shipping costs are often high, it’s a solid option for those looking to add to their home gym setup.

Pros

• Variety of equipment options
  • Several shipping deals
  • U.S. manufacturing

Cons

• High shipping costs
  • Can be expensive

Bottom Line

Rogue Fitness offers a variety of weightlifting and workout equipment. It sells its own fitness product brand and equipment from several other name-brand companies. It also offers nutritional supplements and apparel.

What is Rogue Fitness?

Rogue Fitness is an exercise equipment company. It supplies customers internationally but is focused on sourcing supplies locally and strengthening U.S. manufacturing. It sells supplies for various sports, but its main focus is weightlifting gear, including full rigs, racks, bars and plates to help enhance your setup. It also sells equipment and accessories for CrossFit, Strongman and conditioning and has apparel, nutritional supplements and mobility accessories.

Rogue Fitness equipment

Rogue Fitness has everything you need for a full weightlifting setup. It offers bar and plate equipment packages, but you can also buy pieces individually. Rogue’s weightlifting products include:

• Rigs
  • Wall mounts
  • Power racks
  • Squat stands
  • Barbells
  • Plates
  • Storage solutions

Rogue also has CrossFit-specific equipment and accessories. You can buy these products as a package or individually. Its CrossFit selection includes:

• Bars
  • Jump ropes
  • Kettlebells
  • Pull-up systems
  • Rowers

If you’re working your way up to a Strongman competition, Rogue also offers:

• Yokes and sleds
  • Logs and axles
  • Sandbags and stone molds
  • Grip strengthening tools

Rogue also sells gymnastic and mobility aids and equipment for strength, endurance, speed and agility training.

Rogue Fitness costs

Rogue Fitness lists all its prices on the website. Some price ranges for its most popular equipment include:

• Rigs: $1,866 to $5,000
  • Wall mounts: $200 to $1,766
  • Power racks: $235 to $7,350
  • Bar and plate packages: $483 to $1,225
  • CrossFit packages: $483 to $2,725

Because Rogue’s products tend to be bulky and heavy, its shipping costs are typically pretty high. That said, the company offers multiple free shipping options:

• 3 Ships Free program: If you buy three or more of the specified products, they ship at no cost.
  • Free shipping for rig orders: If you buy any rig, all in-stock items you order along with it ship free.
  • Free barbell shipping with purchase of bumper set: Order a qualifying barbell with qualifying bumper plates, and the bar ships free.
  • Free shipping for orders $5,000+: All in-stock orders totaling over $5,000 ship free.
  • General free shipping: Certain products are marked for free shipping without qualifications.

The caveat is that these shipping deals are available only in the continental U.S., and they exclude expedited shipping.

Rogue Fitness FAQ

How much does Rogue Fitness charge for shipping?
Rogue Fitness’s shipping costs depend on the order. Given the weight and size of most Rogue products, shipping costs can be considerable. The company does offer several free shipping promotions — for example, you get free shipping for spending over $5,000 or when you buy a full rig (limited to the continental U.S.).
Does Rogue offer payment plans?
Yes, Rogue Fitness offers payment plans for American customers. The company works with PayPal, LeaseProcess and Rigquipment Finance to help you finance your purchases.
What fitness brands does Rogue carry?
Rogue Fitness has its own brand of fitness equipment, but it also sells brands like York, BandBell, Hi-Temp, Nike and Reebok.
Does Rogue have fitness registries?
No, Rogue does not have fitness registries.

Is Rogue Fitness legit?

Rogue Fitness is a legitimate company with a variety of options for athletes at every level. Whether you’re just starting CrossFit or working on your weightlifting progress, Rogue can help you reach your goals. Along with exercise equipment, you can buy accessories, apparel and nutritional supplements from Rogue. If you’re comfortable with the potentially high cost of building a home gym, Rogue is a solid choice for workout and weightlifting equipment.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rogue Fitness?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rogue Fitness?

Original review: Aug. 12, 2022

I recently purchased Rogue's Premium Ohio belt. I spent nearly $200 for the belt and shipping. I purchased this belt with high hopes. My waist measures around 38 inches, depending on the time of day. The extra large according to Rogue's size guide fits a 34-41 inch waist. The belt I received fits on the tightest setting. Again my waist is 38 inches. If I lose any weight at all this belt will be useless to me. I either received the wrong size or the size guide is not correct. When I contacted rogue about exchanging it they wanted me to pay for the shipping.

I already spent over $20 to ship it to me and now they want an additional $16 to ship it back to them. I’m sure they also want me to pay to ship the correct belt to me. The shipping alone will total around $60 all because they either sent me the wrong size or the size guide is off. Basically I would have to pay for their error. Do yourself a favor and buy from a more reputable company. The customer service is horrible, they actually referred to me as the customer… I will never buy from them again. Hope this review helps. Please share this with anyone that is considering doing business with this company.

Rogue Fitness Company Information