3.24/5
Based on 51 reviews that contain star ratings
Are you this business? Claim your page

51 ResMed Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

It is my first CPAP and I like that it is quiet, easy to use, very compact and discrete. I absolutely love the black and silver color. However, I really hate the headgear. I am constantly fighting with it. There is a reservoir and I put distilled water in every night. Then, when I am ready to sleep I put on the mask and clip in one strap. This is supposed to keep the mask securely on my head but it doesn't because of the velcro letting go and this affects the quality of sleep I get. I am awake continuously through the night. More so than if I was not using a CPAP machine.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

ResMed is very quiet and you hardly know the machine is running. But I wished there was the option to make the humidity from the machine cooler. It would make it easier if I was breathing in cold/colder air rather than the warmer air. Other than that, the machine is compact and very easy to use. I sleep better and feel refreshed when I get up in the morning.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

The ResMed machine starts and stops when I attach hose to mask. It has a water basin to provide humidity and there is a option to test for leaks. Can also set the humidity level for different times of year. When I remove mask, the window shows a green or red happy face to indicate if the leaks are good and the length of use was good. It would be nice if the machine was a little smaller to fit on my nightstand. The headgear is not part of the machine, but it ok. I have a problem with it pushing my cheeks up toward eyes. Would be nice if the band going above ears went more straight back before bending upwards. Other than that, the machine is simple to use. I check the water level in tank. If more water needed, it is easy to open and fill and replace. Before I started I was getting 17-20 incidents per hour. I am now getting an average of less than 1/hr.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

The features I enjoy the most about ResMed is that the mask and equipment are comfortable and the settings are very easy to use. The things I don't enjoy about this product is the fact that you have to wear a mask throughout the night. Having to use the restroom in the middle of the night gets annoying being that you have to take the mask off. Nevertheless, this product is quiet and allows me to have a good night sleep every night.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

It has a pretty convenient water refill container which I like and overall is fairly easy to manage. It also has all the settings preset to a memory card which is helpful to keep track of usage. However, it comes apart into multiple pieces which is sometimes a bit annoying to have to set up when traveling. And would be better if it was made so that you don't have to put so much together at first. The face mask I have isn't the most comfortable to be honest, maybe because it is the kind that just covers your nostrils. Other than that, it is simple to use once set up.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ResMed?

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I use the nose cap. It makes my nose sore and doesn't stay in place. Don't understand why they can't make something like the nose piece used for oxygen.

Original review: July 31, 2017

The mask is very irritating. It leaks and blows air in eyes and makes noise. It causes sore lips, mouth sores and I don't like it but I need to use it.

Original review: July 30, 2017

Wish head gear was made a little better. It comes too close to eyes and has to be put real tight to make sure it doesn't leak. The machine itself is ok.

Original review: July 29, 2017

I feel the respiratory therapist that showed me the machine was too fast and uninterested. I was confused and felt stupid when I left. It took a long while to get used to but I sleep better now.

Original review: July 28, 2017

I have to keep my straps so tight it leaves indentions in my face... The mask at the top hurts sometimes to keep it tight so I don't hear the flapping loud noise from the air loss. I do like how refreshed I feel after 8 or 10 hours sleep... I am a mouth breather and would love some less restrictive facial device to come along but it does its job.

Original review: July 26, 2017

It's easy to put on and take off. Has one button operation. Records your night's sleep so you can share with your doctor. Can hardly tell you're wearing it.

Original review: July 25, 2017

I have no problem with my machine. I just hate the line or should I say mark that’s on each side of my nose. If it’s some way that can be prevented it would be great.

Original review: July 24, 2017

My only problem with the bi-pap is finding a mask that doesn't leave marks on face. Hoping to try another mask sometime soon. Also, the headgear won't keep mouth closed so I end up losing air - having air leaks. But machine is great!

Original review: July 23, 2017

All of my CPAPs have served the purpose, I guess, but seem awkward at first. Not all companies go into the cleaning method thoroughly but I learned on my own.

Original review: July 22, 2017

I have been using for over 2 yrs and still find it uncomfortable to sleep with. I am always having to adjust the hose and it wakes me up. I like to sleep on my side or stomach and it's hard to do. The only real advantage for me is that the sound of the machine masks some of the noise from the tinnitus that I suffer with.

Original review: July 20, 2017

Very reliable machine. It has been camping, cruising and all over. I never leave home without it. I have always used this type of machine and I had had no issues with it.

Original review: July 17, 2017

Works great and I have found a comfortable mask. I use a mask that covers only my nose which works well for me. Would like it better if it was smaller and more portable.

Original review: July 16, 2017

My machine is comfortable, easy to use and I can pack it up in its case and take it on a trip if I need to. There is also an app that you can track your usage on and gives you good advice.

Original review: July 15, 2017

Overall it's easy to use. Hose gets in the way sometimes and worse part it dries my mouth out really bad to the point it wakes me up. Have to keep water at my side.

Original review: July 14, 2017

I have enjoyed using my ResMed CPAP machine right from the start. I breathe easily as soon as the machine starts. It is comfortable, quiet, easy to use and I have no problems with it. I would recommend this brand to anyone seeking help with sleep apnea. I really am able to sleep deeply each and every night. I feel good and rested. And being on Medicare, I qualified to have them cover the cost of my machine and the supplies I need.

Original review: July 11, 2017

Machine is quite simple to use. Mask sizing and comfort mask digs in face. I have tried different sizes to find comfort. I would like to see more mask choices.

ResMed Company Information