4.3/5 (323 ratings)

About quip Toothbrush

quip Toothbrush Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about quip Toothbrush?

Original review: Dec. 10, 2020

I was highly skeptical of buying a 25 or 40 dollar toothbrush and subscribing to pay for refills. However, it has been worth every penny. First, the math. How much do you spend on buying toothbrushes and toothpaste every month? Not much, but over time it adds up to what this costs. So why do I prefer this? Excellent quality, electric toothbrush that gives you a timer of buzzing for 30 seconds four times to make sure your brush each quadrant of your mouth equally and for long enough. I love that. In addition, I no longer have to think about how long it has been since my last toothbrush or remember to buy one at the store. They ship to you automatically and include toothpaste. I feel like this helps with the routine in a way that makes dental hygiene easy. 10/10 would recommend.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2020

My son recommended this product, so I was eager to order it. I had no issues ordering online & received updates on shipping as promised. Then my product sat at the shipping facility just 10 miles from my home for 10 days. I emailed the company and received an auto reply, stating it had received my email and would get back to me. I was also told to expect a delay in a reply due to COVID. I never heard from the company. My product did arrive a few days later. I love the toothbrush and accessories. I just would have hoped to have heard from the company in one way or another.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

The Quip toothbrush has been pretty great so far! It’s a nice brush on its own, and the software’s kind of cool too. It syncs with your phone and notifies you when you’ve brushed enough time. Super helpful. The company itself has been really great too, always checking in to see how things are going. Would definitely recommend.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2020

The toothbrush was received in a timely manner. I like the toothbrush, dental floss and toothpaste. At this time have not had time to receive the three month replacement items, but look forward to the service.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2020

My family loved the Quip toothbrushes until they stopped working. One stopped working then the others. It was a total failure; they all stopped sticking and stopped vibrating. When we contacted Quip for them to keep the warranty they promise they asked for documents then when receiving them stop returning emails. Start process again with apology, nothing happens when it comes to actually rectifying their broken items.

Original review: June 16, 2020

I’ve purchased many electric toothbrushes over the years and I found that I never used them. I love my quip. It’s light weight, I love that it fits into a standard holder and it’s effective. I am thrilled with the company too. Refills were easy to request and they even send you a new battery.

Original review: June 12, 2020

I thought it was great and convenient, but did not last a year. Then I bought a new brush as a replacement. Quip kept me on two plans, and I did not realize so double refills. The second stopped working just before the year. Apparently there is a warranty, but it is impossible to speak to anyone - quip does not support or have phone personnel to take calls. After 3 days I did not get any information on whether there is actually a warranty plan or what it covers. Then suddenly I was charged for a new replacement. I decided to try to cancel the plan I was no longer using, but it appears to have cancelled my service entirely, and I cannot even log back into quip's website.

At this point I am done with quip, and would say that all in all probably not worth it. I think I will spend more on better electric toothbrush that is built better even if I cannot get the convenience of replacement brush heads that quip offered. $5 for a replacement every 3 months is also not exactly cheap, but you are paying for convenience. Turns out convenience is not worth it if the motor does not work. Now I would be paying $5 for a replacement toothbrush head, but still just have a manual toothbrush.

Original review: May 12, 2020

I purchased “Quip” not knowing anything about the product. I didn’t even know what it was in the box. I was attracted to the detail to the products simplicity. I’m amazed by the attention to detail to keep it simple.

Original review: April 24, 2020

I love this toothbrush. I am extreme gagger and this is the first brush head that I can get into the back of my mouth and really clean my teeth without gagging. It is easier to move around than most and the combination of rubber and bristles works perfectly for me.

Original review: March 28, 2020

I picked up a quip after my dental hygienist recommended an electric toothbrush. Following the instructions on how to brush and the timed pulses leave my teeth feeling much cleaner than with my old toothbrush and I am not tearing up my gums like before. I will continue using this and definitely recommend it to friends.

Original review: March 28, 2020

We received our toothbrushes about a month ago and so far I love them! One of my children hated using electric toothbrushes in the past due to the buzzing in her hand but these don’t bother her at all. The timed cycle is great and they are extremely quiet. My teeth feel noticeably cleaner. I also love that they are not bulky and can be mounted anywhere easily. These are wonderful; I highly recommend them!

Original review: March 9, 2020

Great toothbrush. I like the timer. Makes me brush my teeth for 2 minutes. Polishes the teeth. The feel smooth. Also the have a plan that they send the head, floss, and toothpaste. Options to choose from. You should try it. You will like it.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

I needed a new toothbrush and had friends that used and liked Quip. I also had a code from a podcast so I went for it. I find the process of brushing with my quip very meditative. I like that as a bonus, but the greatest thing is how my teeth feel after. The first time I quipped (quip can also be a verb, right??) I was so surprised by how clean my teeth and mouth felt! I thought I was imagining it, but every time I felt so clean! Now I’m used to how great it feels, but what I still notice is how my mouth feels fresher a lot longer than it did before quip! Get quipping, if you aren’t already!!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

I received a Quip as a Christmas gift to replace a Philips Sonicare. I was happy at first and would have given this 5 stars if you would have asked me in December. In January though the switch started malfunctioning and would either not turn on for two full days or would shut off mid brush. I logged on to the website and found that the "Contact Us" page has a fillable email messaging type of format. I like to talk to someone as it is a lot harder to brush off the ones you don't have time to get to that day. Luckily, they have an 888 number listed. I called and was instantly met with a recording asking me to leave my email address. No customer service, no "reached us after hours", simply a prerecorded we-don't-want-to-engage-with-you-unless-you-contact-us-on-our-terms. Strike number one. If you cannot staff a call center or contract one, don't give me a "my way or the highway" option.

I did leave a message refusing to leave my email address and asking for a call in return. So far, I have not received one. Finally, I buckled and sent an email through their site. I HAVE BEEN TRYING THROUGH EMAIL AND VOICE TO REACH SOMEONE SINCE MID JANUARY!!!! No one can be bothered to call me back. Meanwhile the brush is still having intermittent issues. No customer service whatsoever. And I don't mean bad, I mean AT ALL!!!!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

I have to say that my bedtime routine has become kind of fun, rather than the dull toothcare routine. I have this vibrating brush that pauses, so I get to decide how to break my mouth up into quadrants and then let the little Quip bugger do its work! Too bad it can’t floss for me, but it would need hands to do that!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2020

The sleekness of the toothbrush caught my eye but then it was more than that. The traveling case, the holder all built in one. The timer helps you thoroughly clean your teeth & bristles are perfect. I love the refill plan for it as well!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

My Daughter-In-Law turned me on to the Quip toothbrush while we were shopping at Target. I was skeptical at first because I always have great checkups at the dentist with them raving about how well I brush. The Quip has made the process even better. I love the extra stimulation from the vibration as I brush, and my teeth actually feel even cleaner as if that were possible. The automatic replacement program is a added bonus.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I got my Quip in January and immediately loved it. I can feel a real difference in the cleanliness of my teeth. It is so easy to use and highly affordable. My husband and I both love it!!! You can’t beat the price on the toothbrush and refill heads when comparing to other toothbrushes.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

Quip provides high quality dental hygiene products at an affordable price in addition to outstanding customer service and incentives. They've perfected a product we all use and made it easy to maintain. I'd recommend this to anyone with confidence.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

Couldn't be happier! I used to be so bad at brushing my teeth and remembering to do so. My wife was always nagging me. Now we both have a brush each and I use it twice a day maybe even three times if I'm feeling good! Love this!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

This toothbrush is awesome. I’ve been using it for a little over a month now and I have no complaints. The vibration is perfect. The bristles are not too hard and not too soft. I love that it has a tongue scraper on the backside of it. I’m also really excited that I will receive a new brush head in a couple of months! Would definitely recommend.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

I bought 3 QUIP toothbrushes for me and my family. We love them! My teeth feel so clean. I ordered refills for stocking stuffers at Christmas. I know, not great gifts, but needed gifts. The refill process was fast and easy. A clean brush head and new battery makes the brush feel like new.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

It looks so good. The marketing is so good. The unboxing is so good. They project health and science and environmental consciousness. The instructions are easy and beautifully designed and my teeth are SO CLEAN. I really couldn’t believe it after the first time. I’ve always been a good brusher but I clearly lacked the right tool for the job. My one year old son and I both freaking love it. Yay Quip!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

I love everything about it. Slim fit to slide into my brush holder. Timer is great! Love the Matte Black. Good replacement options for the brush head and battery. Looking to get one for the rest of my family as well!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

I purchased my Quip because of the low price and even lower refill cost. And I love the story of the company. But what I really love is the difference it has made. My smile is whiter than dentist clean.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2020

Been using for about 2 months and have no complaints. The timer is great in that it tells you when two minutes and your brushing is over. If you are like me prior to Quip I only brushed for maybe 30 seconds. Again, great product. Give it a shot.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

We ordered a quip toothbrush for the whole family for Christmas and are really loving them. The ordering process was easy, and I look forward to automatic delivery of the replacement heads/batteries! I was always bad about replacing the heads on my other electric toothbrush, so it will be a nice reminder. The kids love the watermelon toothpaste too - they're not huge fans of the normal bubblegum or super fruity flavors that most kids' toothpastes have. I would highly recommend these to anyone in the market for a new electric toothbrush. Plus, the toothbrush holder that doubles as a travel cover is GREAT! My previous electric toothbrush was too big and bulky to make it worth taking on trips, but the quip is the perfect size. Thanks Quip!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

I am 58 and have used electric toothbrushes for most of my adult life. Quip is the best yet. It is the size and shape of a regular toothbrush, so it is easy to hold, natural to use, and fits in a toothbrush travel case. It pulses every thirty seconds, rather than just at two minutes as others do. The design is attractive. NO CORDS! It is easy to keep the bristles clean. I almost forgot - it gets my teeth clean! The case/stand is convenient. I stand mine on the counter, and it takes up very little space. I would highly recommend this toothbrush to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

I really love my quip toothbrush. I love it so much I bought several more for my extended family members. It’s easy to remember to change the heads because they send you new ones when it’s time. Also if you need an extra one in between they will do that too.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

I have always been a fan of electric toothbrushes, just not the cost and the need to charge them. Because of that, I’ve typically gone with the low end, AA battery powered Colgate brushes. They did the job. The problem with those brushes is they are big, clunky, and I always found myself buying a new one instead of replacing the brush head - not good for my wallet or the environment.

Quip is small, no need to charge, and comes travel-ready. I love the way the cap sticks to a mirror so there’s no need for a toothbrush holder. This is also extra awesome when traveling because you don’t need to put your toothbrush down on a potentially unclean sink. While all of this makes Quip worthwhile, my favorite part is the brushing experience itself. I love the 2 minute timer with the 30 second warnings. This definitely helps me make sure I am brushing long enough and thoroughly enough. And my mouth just feels cleaner than it ever has with any other toothbrush. HIGHLY recommend.

quip Toothbrush Company Information