2. Miscellaneous

4.3/5 (318 ratings)

About quip Toothbrush

quip Toothbrush Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about quip Toothbrush?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about quip Toothbrush?

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

Makes you think about careful and thorough brushing of your teeth. A very creative and easily followed set of ways to always give your teeth the attention and care that they need. At my recent dental checkup, my dentist commented on the care my teeth seemed to have recently received.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

I liked my quip from the beginning so I bought one for each member of the family. The quarterly refills keep us all in the game. It’s great to get a new brush, toothpaste and battery just when you’re supposed to.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2020

I was highly skeptical of buying a 25 or 40 dollar toothbrush and subscribing to pay for refills. However, it has been worth every penny. First, the math. How much do you spend on buying toothbrushes and toothpaste every month? Not much, but over time it adds up to what this costs. So why do I prefer this? Excellent quality, electric toothbrush that gives you a timer of buzzing for 30 seconds four times to make sure your brush each quadrant of your mouth equally and for long enough. I love that. In addition, I no longer have to think about how long it has been since my last toothbrush or remember to buy one at the store. They ship to you automatically and include toothpaste. I feel like this helps with the routine in a way that makes dental hygiene easy. 10/10 would recommend.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2020

My son recommended this product, so I was eager to order it. I had no issues ordering online & received updates on shipping as promised. Then my product sat at the shipping facility just 10 miles from my home for 10 days. I emailed the company and received an auto reply, stating it had received my email and would get back to me. I was also told to expect a delay in a reply due to COVID. I never heard from the company. My product did arrive a few days later. I love the toothbrush and accessories. I just would have hoped to have heard from the company in one way or another.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

The Quip toothbrush has been pretty great so far! It’s a nice brush on its own, and the software’s kind of cool too. It syncs with your phone and notifies you when you’ve brushed enough time. Super helpful. The company itself has been really great too, always checking in to see how things are going. Would definitely recommend.

Original review: March 25, 2021

Lifetime guarantee? Nope. Customer service doesn't reply, though you will be prompted to buy more stuff. Our brush motor broke after 1 year and the lack of customer service prompted us to cancel. Still being charged and have to go through my credit card company to deal with it. Beware!

Original review: March 22, 2021

Both worked for awhile and then one cracked, soon after mine broke off in my mouth as it had cracked and wouldn’t stay on. Before that we got our free refills which took about a month. Battery was dead. Customer service said go buy a battery. We tried to get a hold of them when they broke but just got generic email reply. Thought we had cancelled everything and then got a notice another refill was shipping. Tried to cancel, again generic reply. Of course it had shipped and we were charged. They get you for the initial purchase and the refills. They don’t care if you have an issue. Threw them out. Bought Sonics which are way more expensive but definitely better quality.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2021

Product stopped working, initial prompt response required pictures and serial numbers, then no response from quip team. Several emails, no response. Read similar experiences so it’s a pattern. Consumers BE AWARE!!!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2020

The toothbrush was received in a timely manner. I like the toothbrush, dental floss and toothpaste. At this time have not had time to receive the three month replacement items, but look forward to the service.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2020

My family loved the Quip toothbrushes until they stopped working. One stopped working then the others. It was a total failure; they all stopped sticking and stopped vibrating. When we contacted Quip for them to keep the warranty they promise they asked for documents then when receiving them stop returning emails. Start process again with apology, nothing happens when it comes to actually rectifying their broken items.

quip Toothbrush Company Information