2. Miscellaneous

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.40/5

quip Toothbrush Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about quip Toothbrush?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about quip Toothbrush?

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

I have always been a fan of electric toothbrushes, just not the cost and the need to charge them. Because of that, I’ve typically gone with the low end, AA battery powered Colgate brushes. They did the job. The problem with those brushes is they are big, clunky, and I always found myself buying a new one instead of replacing the brush head - not good for my wallet or the environment.

Quip is small, no need to charge, and comes travel-ready. I love the way the cap sticks to a mirror so there’s no need for a toothbrush holder. This is also extra awesome when traveling because you don’t need to put your toothbrush down on a potentially unclean sink. While all of this makes Quip worthwhile, my favorite part is the brushing experience itself. I love the 2 minute timer with the 30 second warnings. This definitely helps me make sure I am brushing long enough and thoroughly enough. And my mouth just feels cleaner than it ever has with any other toothbrush. HIGHLY recommend.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

Everyone has to brush their teeth might as well do it stylishly. The simple product design with its the sleek travel tube makes brushing your teeth at home or on the go easier to do. You get the extra pleasure of seeing that it looks nice in your cabinet since it's not clunky or have random colours on it (I have the silver metal toothbrush). It's definitely a toothbrush that was made for the gram, 'cause nowadays people are taking pictures of everything and want to feel like they can look good even while brushing their teeth.

The built-in timer with the vibrating bristles is a nice feature so I know my teeth are getting cleaner with the correct amount of time that it needs to be brushed. Plus you can subscribe to having the replaceable toothbrush head mailed to you quarterly so I'm definitely changing the brush as often as it needs to be as well. It's also not too expensive or has to have a charging doc cluttering up the counter which is great for people like me who live in apartments and don't need any more stuff to take up space.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

In my line of work, I travel quite often, sometimes for weeks at a time, and in pretty austere conditions. At home I use an electric toothbrush, but they are too unwieldy, costly, and bulky to carry around for travels. Enter Quip. I've been able to use it for nearly two months now (combined travel time) and I'm super pleased with it. Everything on it seems well thought out. Normally I'm the type of person to think about how I'd improve something, but the Quip doesn't give me that opportunity. I can't see what could be improved. One of the cool features to me was the adhesive to stick it on a surface, like a mirror. Saves counter space, lets it dry, and my 8 year old also had a lot of fun sticking hers to the mirror.

Based on the action of the toothbrush, I'm not positive it's quite as "aggressive" as my home toothbrush, but as far as I can tell it gets the job done. I don't have to think about how long to brush overall, and since it alerts every 30 seconds in use when to change the area you are brushing, I feel I'm still taking care of my teeth even when the conditions aren't so great where I am. Highly recommended. Enough so that I bought one for my parents who travel often, the one for my daughter, and have recommended them multiple times to those who also travel, camp, etc.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I love my quip toothbrush, which I purchased at Target on the recommendation of my dental hygienist to help remove plaque and curb my gum recession/disease.

I believe in the product so much that I wanted to share the love, and gifted two quip toothbrushes to a couple friends -- that is, friends who are a couple -- during the 2019 holiday season.

My only complaint, which was frustrating at the time but seems minor now, was that I had trouble setting up my refill policy -- the automatic mailing of a new brush and battery every 3 months for $5, charged to my credit card. For some reason, I couldn't get the refill set up via the company's online instructions, despite several back & forth emails with mostly helpful quip staff. When I asked for a call to step me thru the process, I was informed that phone calls are currently not a customer-service option -- a telecommunications decision that didn't fly with this senior! The good news: my senior brain finally figured out the online refill sign-up process, and I received my first refill with no further effort on my part required! So, I'm VERY happy with the product and hopeful that no other refill seekers encounter the same difficulty I did putting that policy into effect.

Gratefully,

A Happy quip Customer

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

When I first got the toothbrush, I was genuinely looking forward to getting in the bathroom and brushing. It was my first electric toothbrush and I love its gentle vibrations. You can barely notice it’s vibrating, but if you brush without it on you immediately notice the difference it makes. The timed intervals make it very easy to make sure you’re brushing every part of your mouth. The quality of the brush itself is absolutely amazing. Great design that feels sturdy yet smooth in your hand. The subscription services they offer are great as we usually forget about the fact that we need to change our brushes after a few months. I look forward to getting into the other products they offer like the toothpaste and their newly released floss.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2020

My son recommended this product, so I was eager to order it. I had no issues ordering online & received updates on shipping as promised. Then my product sat at the shipping facility just 10 miles from my home for 10 days. I emailed the company and received an auto reply, stating it had received my email and would get back to me. I was also told to expect a delay in a reply due to COVID. I never heard from the company. My product did arrive a few days later. I love the toothbrush and accessories. I just would have hoped to have heard from the company in one way or another.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

The Quip toothbrush has been pretty great so far! It’s a nice brush on its own, and the software’s kind of cool too. It syncs with your phone and notifies you when you’ve brushed enough time. Super helpful. The company itself has been really great too, always checking in to see how things are going. Would definitely recommend.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2020

The toothbrush was received in a timely manner. I like the toothbrush, dental floss and toothpaste. At this time have not had time to receive the three month replacement items, but look forward to the service.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2020

My family loved the Quip toothbrushes until they stopped working. One stopped working then the others. It was a total failure; they all stopped sticking and stopped vibrating. When we contacted Quip for them to keep the warranty they promise they asked for documents then when receiving them stop returning emails. Start process again with apology, nothing happens when it comes to actually rectifying their broken items.

Original review: June 16, 2020

I’ve purchased many electric toothbrushes over the years and I found that I never used them. I love my quip. It’s light weight, I love that it fits into a standard holder and it’s effective. I am thrilled with the company too. Refills were easy to request and they even send you a new battery.

quip Toothbrush Company Information