ProForm Treadmills

ProForm Treadmills Reviews

4.0/5 (515 ratings)

About ProForm Treadmills Reviews

ProForm Treadmills Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProForm Treadmills?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProForm Treadmills?

Original review: Nov. 26, 2021

When our new ProForm treadmill was delivered, the 55' trailer couldn't pull into our driveway, so the driver unloaded the box alongside the road. Luckily my husband was home at the time and he dragged the box into our garage. I was upset about the delivery but I was still excited to get the product. I helped unpack the undamaged treadmill, handed the parts to my husband, and I was using it nearly an hour later. I didn't need to call customer service to complain about the delivery as I anticipated. Everything worked out fine - including my first workout on our new ProForm!! This ProForm is the second treadmill that we've owned, but it is the first one that we've purchased new. I am really glad we have this ProForm! It is much quieter and the track rotates much more evenly and smoothly than what I was used to using. I feel confident allowing our kids to use it too. We received the product at a reduced price for this honest review.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2021

This is a great value for a Treadmill. Not all of the bells and whistles of more expensive models but has what you need for a good workout. It came with iFit subscription. The instructions included with the product made it a easy to assemble even though I do not do this type of assembly often. I appreciated that there is a 90 day warranty included with the product and the option to purchase extended warranty if we so choose. I also found the exercise and stretching guidelines to be useful and I am looking forward to getting the free meal guide which is available on request via mail. The treadmill itself is basic and a good value for the cost. Easy setup and great for space saving as it can be folded up when not in use. I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Jane

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your treadmill and the great space-saving features.

We hope you continue to enjoy using your treadmill and find the meal guide helpful.

We are here for you if you ever need help.

Thanks! ProForm

Get buying tips about Treadmills delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

I have the Proform treadmill because I heard many great things about it, especially if you are looking for one that is compact and a space saver! I got this for my one bedroom apartment because I have been avoiding the gym due to covid. This fits perfectly in the corner and can fold with ease when I am not using it. I contacted customer service upon delivery and was connected with an agent very quickly. The agent was prompt and courteous and was able to help me very quickly. This comes with both a manual and account type of setup. I chose the manual type and it is exactly what I needed for my days when I would like to walk or run. Very happy!

Sara

We’re stoked that this treadmill has worked so well for your personal space so you can keep working on your fitness goals while staying safe at home.

If you ever need anything, feel free to contact us via Facebook Messenger and we will be happy to help.

Thanks - ProForm

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

My husband and I, before March 2020, started going to the gym to get in better shape. Unfortunately, COVID hit, and we were not able to go to the gym and had to find alternatives. After looking at different options, and doing our research, we decided that we need to get a treadmill that will be compact and be able to fold up, to save us space. I decided to call up ProForm and ask them several questions about their products, their warranty, etc. I was very pleased to hear someone that was able to answer all my questions and someone that I was able to understand (always willing to support a company that does not outsource).

After purchasing the ProForm treadmill, I needed help as the box was damaged during shipment. They were able to assist me with the part that needed to be replaced and even followed up with me to make sure that the treadmill was in full working order once the part arrived. Very impressed with the customer service. I received discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: June 4, 2021

I received the ProForm 2000 treadmill and can't say enough good things about it. This treadmill came with great instructions and was easy to put together. It had step by step instructions and other than needing a set of hands to help hold things it was pretty easy to put together with just one person doing the work. I absolutely love this treadmill. I am so glad I decided to try this out.

I do not have much space in my home so I have turned my storage room into a workout storage area. While this treadmill is large and takes up room while being used it does a great job of folding up and using very little space when not in use. The treadmill comes with one free year of IFIT which is a personal trainer workout program where you can work out while looking at beautiful scenery and following along with a professional. I love this item, it even has bluetooth to listen to music or shows while you work out. I feel so much more accomplished and happy with myself when I force myself to get up and exercise rather than sitting around all day. I am very happy with this product. I was given this product at a discounted rate for my honest unbiased opinion.

Original review: April 8, 2022

I can’t attest to how the actual treadmill is but the company has been a nightmare to deal with. I’m a couple of days shy of 3 months since ordering and still have not received the machine despite it being “in stock” when I ordered it. It finally reached the local delivery company and they scheduled our delivery day which has come and gone and we have yet to hear an updated delivery time despite trying to do their online chat, filling out their contact us form, and calling which I held as long as they allowed and they gave me an automatic message that they’d call back when a representative was available. Apparently a representative still is not available. Such **. What a nightmare! I’ll never deal with Proform again.

Andru

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by these supply chain issues and delayed shipping.

Thank you for your patience as we attempt to resolve this and provide you with a solution. If you need us to look into more options, please contact us at the email given via pm.

Thanks - ProForm

Original review: March 18, 2022

I purchased your treadmill, the activation code never worked, and I called customer service several times with no help. You either are on hold forever, when I did get a person she said she was going to get me a new activation code and put me on hold, then after being on hold for 20 minutes I got disconnected. Do NOT WASTE your money. I have wasted over 3 hours trying to get this problem resolved, attempting to get an activation code and a working treadmill! I am considering hiring an attorney. What a total rip off!!!

Janet **

Cell # **

J

We are sorry for any inconvenience that has been caused by this oversight. We can get this resolved as soon as possible. Our customer service department has faced higher than usual volumes over the last couple of months and we regret the delay it has caused to members like you.

Please contact us at the provided details in our private message so we can remedy this situation in an expedited manner.

Thanks - ProForm

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

Had 4 no shows from their technicians to service my elliptical. Took four months to come out. Finally a young man showed up who appeared to have zero knowledge of the product. Did a horrible job and I ended up using my tools to make repairs. I would not accept a product from this company if it was free. Horrible product and service experience. I later found out it is common practice for their technicials to not show up. STAY AWAY from anything that ICON makes. They are the main company that sells all these products under different names.

Mark

We are very sorry about the inexperience and delay represented by this service experience. We hire 3rd party technicians in your immediate area to service equipment. We would like to look into this and ensure that our 3rd-party hire is offering the exemplary service we expect.

Please email us at the contact information provided in the private message so we can look into this further.

Thanks - ProForm

Original review: Feb. 10, 2022

If you do not want to use Ifit or hook up your machine via bluetooth do not buy this machine. Without any notice my credit card was charged $250 for a membership renewal for IFit, which I have never used. Not once! You can not keep your stats if you do not have IFit, and one weekend my internet went out and I could not use the machine. I paid $1800 for this machine and what I going to pay an additional $250 every year just to use a feature which should be free, it's a rip off.

Anthony

We are sorry about any miscommunication that has occurred about iFIT membership fees. At activation, you are often given a free trial to iFIT and can then elect for the auto renewal to go forward or you can downgrade your account in order to stop the membership at the end of the free trial. We cannot legally charge you without prior consent.

The internet is required for automated workouts. However, manual controls should still be available to you without WiFi.

Thanks - ProForm

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

We bought our ProForm 5000 Model Treadmill in October 2018. I am a 41 year old man, 5'10, 180 lbs. I was the only member of our family to ever use it, and I did use it almost every day. We also purchased the extended warranty. In June 2020, a piece on the lower portion of the treadmill frame broke off, causing the platform to become unbalanced, unstable and unusable. After some back and forth, we were told that it was irreparable because the broken piece was metal, and we were sent a new ProForm 5000 series machine. Great, right? Well, by the time we received it and got it put together, it was October 2020. By August 2021, the bar supporting the deck as it is elevated or lowered cracked, again making it unusable. Again, there was a lot of back and forth.

ProForm didn't want to cover anything, saying that our warranty ended when we got the second machine. They asked for pictures, which I sent; they said they would cover the repair and replacement but would cover nothing further because "of the condition in which it is kept". I asked what that meant - it's in our basement, but it's clean. So, it got fixed. Fast forward to December 2021, and the bar cracks again. I was persistent, again, and ProForm agreed to cover replacement and repairs. The repair people were out yesterday. They replaced the bar but said there are many other issues with the treadmill, which will require repair or replacement very soon. They almost didn't even want to put it back together because it is still in such disrepair, after barely over a year of use! Garbage product.

Steven

We are sorry that the machine purchased has had such an extraordinary amount of maintenance, and that the process for receiving the needed services has been less than exemplary of iFITs goals for member care.

We would like to look into your situation in greater detail in order to find appropriate options for moving forward. Email us at the given information in our private message.

ProForm Treadmills author review by Joey Thurman

ProForm has been engineering fitness equipment for over 30 years. Their treadmills are designed for both gym and home use, with prices starting at $999. ProForm has a treadmill for every level of runner.

• Pro series: ProForm’s Pro series treadmills have extra cushioning and professional-grade construction, making them ideal for elite and avid runners. The Pro 9000 is a gym-quality treadmill that is designed for home use. It is iFit enabled and has a 4.25 HP commercial grade motor, along with other features.

• Premier series: The Premier series provides current fitness technology for avid runners at a lower cost than Pro series treadmills. Features include an adjustable tablet holder, iFit enabled touchscreen and 3.0-3.5 CHP motor.

• Sport series: The Sport series offers a budget-friendly treadmill for walkers and recreational runners. Features include iFit Bluetooth capabilities and a 2.0-2.5 CHP motor.

• Boston series: ProForm’s Boston series treadmills are designed with the Boston marathon in mind, with features such as automatic incline/decline adjustment, speeds up to 15 miles per hour and footage from the Boston marathon to help you train for the event.

• 30-day free trial: Try your ProForm treadmill at home for 30 days. If you aren’t happy with your purchase, return it and only pay the cost of return shipping and a 10 percent restocking fee.

by Joey Thurman Fitness and Nutrition Advisor

Joey Thurman is a nationally recognized and spin certified health, fitness, nutrition expert and television host He is the author of "365 Health and Fitness Hacks That Could Save Your Life." His work has been featured in publications such as Men’s Health, U.S. News and World Report, NPR, People Magazine, Shape, NY Post, Fitness Magazine, ‪Women's Health and many more.

ProForm Treadmills Company Information