4.0/5 (283 ratings)

About ProForm Exercise Bikes

ProForm Exercise Bikes Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProForm Exercise Bikes?

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

My bike shipped fast and was simple to put together with everything I needed in the box. I have used it 4-5 times a week for 4 weeks now. It came with a trial of iFit and has all kinds of rides and workouts. I will renew it for sure! Even if you chose not to use the iFit it has a place for a tablet or phone to sit to help pass the time. It has an adjustable knob to change the difficulty for any fitness level. No issues!

Mandy

Thanks for sharing you awesome feedback! We're glad you are enjoying iFIT membership alongside your exercise bike. Isn't it a fantastic enhancement?

Let us know if you have any questions by reaching out on Facebook Messenger. We're here to help.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

Received my ProForm spin bike and assembled quickly with my 9 year old son. Took us about 1 hour to put together. I really like how sturdy it is and easy to just immediately hop on and ride. Simple display that shows you exactly what you need to know: distance, speed resistance etc. Has a very nice tablet holder that my tablet slides right into where I can join on any classes to help keep me focused or I can watch TV while riding. I actually like to read while on it! * I received my product at discounted rate for my honest and unbiased feedback.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

I’ve been using my ProForm bike during this pandemic since for a greater portion of it, going to a gym wasn’t an option. And I was more comfortable with the thought of working out in my own home. ProForm is a name I trust in the exercise equipment world. They have many different models depending on what features you’re looking for and various prices. The bike I ride is no frills, but sturdy construction. I had a minor question during assembly, and was able to get a quick response from the company resolving the issue. I get an effective workout every time I get on that bike. It’s been great setting and crushing my exercise goals and has boosted my confidence that I can do hard things. I received equipment at a discounted price in exchange for providing unbiased feedback based upon my experiences.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2021

I love the Proform bike. It makes workouts so much nicer. There are a variety of videos and workouts you can use to enhance how you train. When my Proform bike arrived, the box was a little damaged. Upon opening it, I realized I didn't need to be worried. They had packaged it so well there was zero damage to the machine. Reaching the company was easy and they were very easy to talk to and resolved my issues quickly. For my honest feedback, I received this product at a discount.

April

Glad to know you enjoy your iFIT membership and the many workouts available for your participation.

The box served its purpose. We’re glad no damage occurred to the equipment and you have been able to use it to work toward your fitness goals.

Let us know if you have questions by messaging us on Facebook anytime.

Thanks - ProForm

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

Bike has many features including LCD screen reading miles cycled and calories burned. Seat and arms are adjustable and it has clips for the foot pedals. The bike is overall sturdy and durable. I received this bike at a discounted rate in exchange for an honest and unbias review.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I really like my new Proform bike. It was easy to put together and super easy to just get started! The instructions included were detailed and I was able to start tracking my calories and distance right away on the bike. I have been needing to get back to exercising and I'm so glad that I now have a new motivation to get up and bike, and a new motivation for getting healthy! I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback and opinions.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I have been using my ProForm exercise bike for a few weeks now. It has been fun and keeps my workouts entertaining. The bike was easy to assemble and my husband was able to do it alone. The directions were straightforward and walked him through every step! I did receive my product at a discount for my unbiased review.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I feel iFit has made a sturdy, appealing, quality and competitive product which holds up well in my home in comparison to what I am used to in my gym. I received this bike at a discounted price in exchange for an honest review. Personally recommend!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

No need to venture out to the gym anymore! After trying out our friend's ProForm Spin bike, we knew we needed one too and we have not been disappointed! This bike has been a great start to our home gym. It is well made, feels super sturdy, and runs smoothly and quietly. It also works with iFIT to give you so many fun workouts! We appreciate how simple it is to adjust the seat positions and other adjustments making it easy for all 5 of us to feel comfortable on it. Definitely impressed with the quality! Disclaimer, I was given this bike for a discounted price in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.

Micki

We're so happy to hear you are enjoying the bike you added to your home gym. Keep up your awesome workouts.

If you ever need assistance, message us directly on Facebook and we'll promptly provide help.

Thanks - ProForm

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

When I bought this bike directly from Proform, they did not tell me that once purchased in Canada they would not provide any follow up support as they contract that to a Canadian company called Icon Fitness. When I went to assemble the bike, two of the electronic wires were not long enough to run through the bike frame and connect. After I called Icon Fitness once, they were not helpful, and I could not ever get through to someone on the phone again - it would just hang up on me. When I got an email from someone at Icon Fitness, who said they were send the new electronic parts, they never responded again and have ignored all my communications. So I have a bike work $800 and not means of recourse. I had to have someone who understands electronics come to my home and solve the problem. These two companies are complete scams if you live in Canada - do not buy this bike in Canada.

Teresa

Sorry for the misperception. Icon Fitness (renamed iFIT) is a parent company, not based in Canada. The Canada branch is part of the same company and is there to assist you in your region. But we’re sorry you were disconnected and didn’t receive expected help. We will relay this feedback for correction as your description does not align with iFIT’s service goals.

Please message our Member Care team on Facebook. They will connect you with appropriate service.

Thanks - ProForm

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

I received discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback. The studio cycle is awesome, the iFit app is super fun and engaging and all communications with the company have been positive and helpful.

Original review: July 13, 2021

We purchased this ProForm 22 bike last January (1/2021), and it broke after the first use. I have been on the phone dozens of times with a promise for parts originally in 7-10 business days. Now almost 6 months has gone by, and we still have not received the all of the parts. We wanted to return the unit, but were told that would cost $400. The worst part is, because we took financing with a TD Loan, and are not making payments until we have a working bike, our credit score has dropped over 200 points. Looking at getting a lawyer, small claims court, or the Better Business Bureau to help us out of this bad situation. Buyer beware.

Jeffrey

We are very sorry for the experience you have had with your bike and that it has not been repaired after 6 months. It is uncommon for a bike to break after the first use. We guarantee a working unit upon delivery and will take the necessary steps to ensure your bike is working properly.

Please send us a direct message on Facebook so we can take a closer look into this and make sure you receive all of your bike’s replacement parts. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks! - ProForm

Original review: June 28, 2021

The ifit took approximately 10 minutes to set up. I had to connect to my internet. There was a few updates which took about 5 minutes. Then I created an account which asked General information plus my overall fitness. Once I was complete I was offered several fitness videos recommended for my fitness level. There are 5 different levels. They also have live, pre-recorded and travel style videos. The trainers are great and keep you motivated. The site does an amazing job at keep track of your daily fitness. Very happy with the company. I did receive the offer at a discounted rate for my honest opinion.

Fawn

Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad that you are enjoying iFIT and that the trainers are helping to keep you motivated. We are excited about your fitness journey and the experiences ahead of you.

If you ever have questions or concerns, feel free to send us a direct message on Facebook. We are always here and happy to help.

Thanks! - ProForm

Original review: June 28, 2021

The Proform C22 studio bike is great. I am a beginner spinner and this bike was easy to put together. Besides the screen I assembled the bike myself. My husband assisted with mounting the screen and I recommend 2 people to ensure no damage is done. The bike price is reasonable for someone starting off or someone into spinning on a regular basis. After assembled the bike has wheels so can easily be moved by one person. One of the features that excited me the most is the one-year subscription to IFIT. The interactive training on the 22inch screen display is awesome. Makes you feel like you are there on the ride or in the studio. Helps you get excited for those needing extra motivation. I would highly recommend this bike. I received this bike as a discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback and unbiased feedback.

Original review: June 28, 2021

I absolutely love my new Pro-Form PROC22 Bike! It's quick and easy to assemble! The directions were on point. It says two people are needed but I was able to do it by myself. I decided to get a different seat because it has a thin although cushy seat on it already. I also got bike shorts to make it a smoother ride for myself. But after a while you get used to it. For a seasoned rider it would be no big thing. I needed to get back in shape and I'm over the moon with my choice in equipment. The seat and handlebars are adjustable. It has a 22 inch digital HD touchscreen, compact solid frame, adjustable handlebars and 24 resistance levels. It also comes with 3 pound dumbbells. The sound is great and has volume buttons on the side. The screen is adjustable as well.

It even comes with a year membership from iFIT! There are goals to earn shirts and magnets, etc. You can go right along with the fitness coaches or adjust for your comfort and still enjoy the ride. There are so many workouts to choose from. It comes with a limited warranty. I received discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: June 19, 2021

I was in the market for an indoor exercise bike cause I wanted to cut down on time spent in the gym & away from home. I was looking for something that I could do while my kiddo was still sleeping. This bike is awesome. I’ve been in the market for a couple of years and I am so excited that we finally went this route. It makes working out easy and effortless. The whole family has been enjoying the bike - which is easy to do since everything is adjustable. We are loving the free 1 year iFit membership. The screen is huge and iFit has been very easy to use and navigate. The bike rides smoothly and has been easy to use for me who has some knee issues. It’s not jerky like other bikes I have used in the past. Overall we are more than pleased with this bike and highly recommend it to anyone in the market for a spin bike! I was given this product at a reduced price in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.

Original review: June 17, 2021

I'm so happy that I got this bike. It was very easy to build and it doesn't take too long as well. I put the bike together myself, so it might be even easier with someone else. The directions were very thorough. I like how all the parts were separated and labeled so I knew which piece was what. The bike comes with wheels built right in, so it makes it convenient to move. The bike is not too large, so it does not take up a lot of space. The seating and the handlebars also comes with different options per your preference; you can raise the seat and or the handlebars as well. I have a one year iFit membership for this bike and it helps keep me motivated. I received this bike at a discounted office for my honest opinion.

Original review: June 14, 2021

I just wanted to give a shout out to this product and company. I have no complaints when it comes to customer service. Every question has been answered in a timely and friendly manner. As far as the product goes, I got the Pro Form C22 bike and it comes with iFit free for 1 year. This is my first spin bike and I couldn't be happier. I love that it guides you along and is very user friendly. The workouts make you feel like you are on the ride with them, wherever they may go. The instructors are knowledgeable and likeable. It makes me want to come back and do it again the next day. I will say that my experience has been enjoyable.

Original review: June 13, 2021

I did lots of research before I purchased this for a few reasons, I have been saving up for this and need to take my health serious. After having three kids, being a stay at home mom, I have struggled staying healthy and in shape. I am extremely happy I picked the Tour De France. For one, it was so simple to put together, didn't need special tools or anything. It is strong and sturdy, holds up my weight well and is safe. They offer a variety of classes for different skill types, so I can keep challenging myself. I received discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: June 13, 2021

I am new to the spin bike world and having this bike with an iFit membership changed my world. The bike is everything you could want because it is made for beginners and expert riders. Also customer service is very helpful with any issues or questions you might have. I received discounted product and exchange my honest feedback.

Original review: June 3, 2021

I am a first time owner of the Pro-form pro c22 bike! It's a great bike with a huge screen! There is a huge variety of classes to take and the company even does challenges every month to earn magnets which can be very motivational. From the bike to the experience to ifit, it was all an amazing experience. I can not wait to try their other products!!!

Original review: May 31, 2021

I received my ProForm Pro C22 bike about a week ago and I’m in love with it. This company has made the assembly of this bike very consumer friendly. The software is also very easy to use. I have had no problems with the bike so far. It seems to be very well made and will help me continue with my fitness journey for a long time. Thanks ProForm! I received discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: May 25, 2021

I received my bike and immediately started the process of assembling it, setting it up, and signing up for the iFit membership. On the assembly: I was pleasantly surprised with how easy this was. I really felt like the company did everything they could to make that process as smooth for me as possible.

Once we got the bike set up I wasn't really clear on the compatibility of the iFit membership from the bike to the app on my phone and I kept getting an error message on the bike. I called into customer service and within minutes they had helped me resolve the issue. I haven't had another issue or problem since then. Their customer service team went above and beyond to treat me as a person and listen to my unique question. It never felt scripted and was a great conversation where they really made sure I knew how to use my bike since I'm a first time spin bike user! I've been so impressed I recorded a video about my experience with the bike if you want to check it out! **. I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: May 24, 2021

I'm currently 30 weeks pregnant, and have been experiencing a lot of pain in my joints and have fitness restrictions so it was recommended by my doctor that I get on an exercise bike to help strengthen my muscles and help with pain management. Some friend had gotten this particular brand and recommended it. I got the ProForm Tour De France CBC Bike discounted in exchange for my honest feedback a few weeks ago and it came with a free year of ifit family membership. We LOVE IT in my house.

The product came in VERY fast, I had no issues with shipping, or delivery. The bike is amazing quality and was very easy to assemble. Its also got wheels on the front so if I need to move it, simply lift the back and roll it to wherever I want it to be. The thing that stands out the most for me is that they provided us 1 year free ifit family membership. This promotes a healthy lifestyle for the entire house! This really helps to keep my family motivated and we are getting healthier together! This company has customer support if I needed assistance in assembly or even if I have any issue with their product.

Original review: May 14, 2021

Purchased from Costco. The bike arrived a day early (Fedex) and was set up and ready to go within an hour. All parts were included and everything lined up as it was supposed to. I had zero issues with belts or the wheel. The bike is very sturdy! Easily adjust the seat and height of handlebars. The ifit app connected via Bluetooth without any issues and I was able to workout immediately. During my workout, I found the seat to be rather stiff, which I expected, so I swapped it out for a more comfortable, cushy, seat, as I am almost 25 weeks pregnant and I do not need any excess pressure down there. I really enjoyed the ifit app being in control of the resistance on the bike and not having to manually adjust it. The bike is easily moved when needed!

I did have a problem with the screen turning off right after setup, it appeared to toggle through the screen as if in demo mode, but I found that if you spin the pedals, it activates the bike and after a few minutes of no activity, the screen turns off! Exercise is very important, especially while pregnant, and I am excited to continue my journey using the Proform Tour De France cycle. I was given this product for a reduced price in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.

Original review: May 5, 2021

I ordered the bike March 4 and it arrived by March 9. However after we assembled it and tried to turn it on, the resistance motor was maxed out. We immediately called ProForm and they send us a replacement motor with no instructions or how to install the part. We then called them back and they said they would arrange for a technician to call us in 5 days. After two weeks we heard nothing. We called them back and they said to give it 2-3 more days. We gave them a week and still no contact. We were then told there would be no technician until June or July. It was now beginning of April and we were getting close to our 30 day return policy. We decided to proceed with returning the bike because I no longer trusted that this company would be true to their word and I didn’t want to lose my 30 day return window.

I was then told a return company would call me to pick up the bike in 10 days. After 3 weeks they scheduled a pick up with me today from 2-6pm. I hired a moving company to carry the bike down for me and took a day off from work. No one arrived today to pick up the bike so I called proform and they said to give them 2-3 business days to schedule another return. I am beyond frustrated with this terrible service. First , they sent a non functioning bike and failed to provide a fixing service in an acceptable time period. Second, returning the bike is just as much of a headache and they are filled with empty promises and lies about the returns.

I’m beyond disappointed that this bike is still sitting in my house and all I want from proform is to take defective bike out of my house and give me my refund back. I have lost all trust with this company and will never recommend this to any of my friends, family, or anyone . DO NOT buy proform. There are so many better companies out there. This is not worth the headache.

Original review: May 4, 2021

I ordered this bike the end of January 2020. My bike arrived on Feb 4, and upon assembly I realized the rear stabilizer bar didn't line up with the body of the bike so I could not assemble it. I waited over 2 months for a new rear stabilizer bar that had the holes properly drilled and would attach to the bike frame. Once I was able to fully assemble the bike I attempted to use it and realized right away something wasn't right. The flywheel made a really loud noise when I would pedal. I got exactly one workout in before I had to again call service.

After a few hours on the phone, they had me send a video and decided they needed to replace the entire bike. The second bike arrived in April and I've had a chance to use it 4 times. When using the bike today the console turned black and wouldn't come back on. So, here I go again calling service and waiting for another part. I'm so frustrated that I should have had a working bike 3 months ago and still do not. The customer service people I have worked with have been wonderful but that hasn't changed the fact I paid for a bike back in January and still don't have one that's usable.

Original review: April 22, 2021

Was sent two bikes. Ordered one. Refused delivery of one bike. Bill comes and I am being charged for both. Try and call ProForm and never get a person or any response. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Message left on Facebook posts and messenger now blocked. Emails sent. No response.

Original review: April 15, 2021

I have received three different shipments and still don't have all the parts. Now they say it could be another 2 to 3 weeks before I have the parts and up to a month before their resolution dept will be in touch with me. This is terrible company.

Original review: March 30, 2021

I ordered The Proform Studio 22 Bike in November. I received it in January. I used it roughly 10 times and the wheel fell apart. So now I’ve been waiting for a new wheel since the beginning of February. It is now March 30. It was out of stock for a while but it’s now been in stock for a couple of weeks and I’m being told it could take two or three more weeks to get shipped. Not delivered! Shipped. At this point I just want the bike picked up and taken back. I’m tired of having it sit in my living room collecting dust at this point. The customer service is awful!!!! If you actually ever get to speak to a person that is. My daughter-in-law bought the bike at the same time and she has never been able to use hers because of issues from delivery. I would definitely Advise against buying anything from Proform.

ProForm Exercise Bikes Company Information