Lose weight for good. How much can you lose?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.19/5

79 ProForm Exercise Bikes Consumer Reviews

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

DON'T BUY PROFORM. I purchased a ProForm exercise bike from Sears on a closeout sale. I opened the new box to assemble this bike and the bike was repackaged. There was no hardware to put bike together, the pedals had mud in them, no owner’s manual, all internal parts were not packaged correctly, the left pedals threads are stripped, pedal arm has deep scratches from pliers, and scratches on the bike. I expect a new product if I purchase a new product. This looks like a returned device or demo product that was repackaged.

I returned to Sears and they would not exchange since the store was closing and all sales were final. They suggested contacting ProForm. I contacted ProForm and they will not replace product, only will send me parts that were missing or damaged. Forget their replacement warranty, they don't stand by this. Sears states they don't repackage products and further stated if the box was sealed then it was never opened by them to contact the manufacturer. Looks like ProForm sells used equipment as new and don't stand behind their products. DON'T BUY PROFORM.

Original review: June 28, 2017

My ProForm is a hybrid, a bike and elliptical in one. Putting it together was a little challenging for me but I did it. It is very easy and convenient to use. I remove one bolt and it changes from an elliptical to a bike and the screen lowers so you can see it while riding the bike. You can also adjust the area for your feet with ease and switching them to pedals is very simple. You can adjust the pedals forward and backward as well as the transition when you are on the elliptical. The screen is easy to navigate and it has a place to hold my water bottle. However, the speakers are horrible and there isn't enough space hold things while I'm working out. I use my phone for music when working out. I attached my phone with an adapter and was very disappointed when I realized how low the volume was. I can barely hear it when I started working out. What's the point in adding the feature if I can't use it. Also, I had no place to set my phone.

Original review: June 22, 2017

The Proform is a great fit and is easy to use. You just plug it in and hop on and start riding. Also, you can adjust the settings according to what you want so that is an amazing plus. All you have to do is press the buttons on the bike and ride it accordingly. I like how well the Proform works and the times feature that allows me to run on the bike for a specified period of time until I have burned a set amount of calories. I also love the feature that lets you run or ride miles based on a time clock and mile adjustment clock as well. However, I do wish that the bike was further down tbh. It is a little high up and makes things more challenging for me when I am exercising. The great height makes the pain worse but it does work effectively, so that is a plus there. Overall, it is an amazing bike.

Original review: July 6, 2017

My ProForm bike is easy to use. I like the ability to set different levels and be able to connect to the wifi to watch how far I've gone and be able to bike in different locations around the world. But I would make it with my ease of use and add additional features to connect to apps on my phone to stream directly to it and add speakers that are larger. It is easy to use but takes up a lot of room. I would like it to be easier setup to move to different rooms in my house and not take up so much room in the middle of the floor when storing it.

Original review: June 23, 2017

Setting it up was easy because it came pre-assembled. Pretty simple operation overall, just sit and pedaling. I ended up watching television while pedaling and the touchpad started recording the distance traveled. Information showed distance and calories burned as well as speed. The exercise bike is inexpensive and lightweight so it could be taken from room to room. I would like it to have a better visual pad that shows progress made and I would've preferred it to be a lean back bike instead of sitting upright. It would've been more comfortable.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProForm Exercise Bikes?

Original review: July 5, 2017

ProForm is very easy to use. I just jump on the bike and start to pedal. There's nothing I have to do first. I like to set it in front of the TV and watch while riding. I like the adjustable seat as I'm short and too many bikes are too tall for me. This isn't comfortable since I pushing the pedals with my toes. It also hurts.I tried out a lot of bikes to find the right height. Also, this bike doesn't have a lot of features but I can see how far I go and how much energy I expend, but not much else. I would like it to measure my calories burned.

Original review: June 29, 2017

I like the shape of Proform. It makes exercising easy and enjoyable. It's comfortable and is the most awesome piece of equipment I have ever used. You stand on it, grab the handles and pedal, you can adjust the speed as needed. It is very easy and simple to use and has many unique safety features. I could not ask for a better piece of exercise equipment.

Original review: July 7, 2017

The ProForm was easy to set up, use and to store if not in use. I love that it has a large window to see my progress and that it is loaded with programs that are easy to use and reach your goals faster. You just hit start and go. It is also iPod compatible and 16 levels of resistance so I start out slow and move my way up. This is a great bike and affordable prices. It fits my needs.

Original review: May 25, 2017

I love the fact my ProForm bike is lightweight, compact which doesn't take up much room, effective and was affordable. It couldn't have been easier to set up the bike. Once I took it out box, everything was provided and it was easy to put it together. I did it less than 45 minutes. The bike can easily be stored out of sight in a closet. The digital screen tracks my workout and it has a comfortable seat. The only issue I have is every so often I need to tighten things up so I wish it was a bit sturdier. While it comes with many features one thing is missing for me. I wish the bars were moveable so I could get an arm workout as well.

Original review: June 6, 2017

I like the new technology that ProForm offers and it gives me the ability to have some variation in my workouts. But my current bike is standard and boring. I didn't have any problems setting up the ProForm bike though. It was a breeze and so is using the bike (with the exception of the gears), but I don't get the best workout. Working out can be tedious so I need to make my workouts as fun as possible. But most of my time is spent trying to get comfortable on the bike and changing gears. The seat also doesn't adjust well and the screen is antiquated. This bike was a gift and I would not have purchased this one for myself. The materials seem to be cheap and a child's bike is constructed better than this. The price was great but you get what you pay for.

ProForm Exercise Bikes Company Information