4.0/5 (264 ratings)

About ProForm Exercise Bikes

ProForm Exercise Bikes Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProForm Exercise Bikes?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProForm Exercise Bikes?

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

I LOVE my upright Proform Bike. It is easy to adjust the seat height and the pedals. It was an easy setup. It plugs in so no need for batteries. Big enough space on the monitor for a tablet to use the IFIT programs; which are amazing! *I received this product at a discounted rate for my fair and honest review.*

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

Awesome Proform Exercise Bike. This bike gives you a great workout. I was so sore after using this bike but in a good way. Only thing I would change is the seat. It's very easy to assemble and has a lot of options for workouts. The seat is very adjustable which is great for any height. I was given this bike in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion of it.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

Smooth and easy ride. Seat is comfortable for long workouts and very sturdy! Highly recommend! Ordering and delivery were fast and easy. I received discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

I really wanted to work out without leaving the house. After all getting ready to actually head to the gym is a battle itself. I was very impressed how well made this bike is. The tablet holder console holds my regular ipad perfectly so I could use the iFIT workout videos. I do love the automatic resistance control so I don't have to mess with the resistance knob. The ride is so smooth and the LCD screen is very user friendly. **I received discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

After COVID hit, I got totally out of shape. Didn’t want to walk the stairs at work since I would be touching the handrails, Arkansas weather is either hot or cold and very humid so outdoor exercise is iffy. So…I started looking at exercise equipment for the home. The ProForm 500 SPX was at an affordable price and is easy to move around so I can set it up in front of the tv and when done easily roll it back behind the couch. The IFit membership pairs well with it giving an interesting ride while seeing the world. I did receive this bike at a discounted price in exchange for an honest and candid review.

Devan

Thank you for your feedback. We love hearing from our members.

We understand the need for home exercise equipment, especially during COVID. However, we also love traveling the world virtually and hope you will continue your fitness journey while having fun.

If you need any assistance, we can easily be reached on our Facebook page.

Thanks! - ProForm

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

The ProForm exercise bike that I purchased is amazing! I am very impressed with all of what ProForm has to offer for fitness - from exercise bikes, to rowing machines, and ellipticals. The contents of the bike were delivered securely in a well-packaged box (luckily since the box received some damage in transit). The bike was quick and easy to put together with the provided directions. The bike is high quality and full of great features to make your workout experience comfortable. I received a discount on the product in exchange for my honest, unbiased feedback.

Randi

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are thrilled that you are enjoying your bike.

Please reach out to us if you ever need assistance.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2021

I have had my ProForm bike for almost a month now and it has been a very strong, reliable, compact sized, bike. The mainframe arrived as a solid piece and it took about 30 minutes to put the rest of the parts on it. I feel very sturdy riding this bike either sitting on the saddle or riding off the saddle. I am also very impressed by how quiet it is, the wheel is made with a silent magnetic resistance that one, keeps the bike silent and two, controls the wheel resistance as you ride - either manually or controlled by the iFIT app. The bike's seat and handlebars can both be adjusted based on what is best for each user.

The iFIT bluetooth capability that I can use to connect my tablet to the bike is a new experience and it is amazing. Love the virtual global workouts and the uplifting, interactive trainers. I also am thankful for the way the iFIT app records the stats of my workouts. The workouts and trainers have motivated me to keep up with my exercise routine on almost a daily bases and I love being able to workout right in the comfort of my own home! A product discount was given to me for taking the time to share my authentic feedback in this review.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2021

My ProForm Carbon CX Spin Bike has been a real game changer. The ride is smooth, the resistance buttons are quickly responsive, and the bike feels very stable under me. I expected my sit bones to be uncomfortable during the breaking in process of a new saddle, so the soreness I have is not a negative. The visual and audial aspect of the free 30 day iFIT program has really bumped me up to a whole new level of motivation, accountability, and get-up and go! I can’t wait to add more pieces of equipment to my collection, but the ProForm Spin Bike has been a great start to my iFIT experience.

I highly recommend this product to anyone who isn't wanting to spend THOUSANDS on a spin bike and who doesn't necessarily need all the "bells and whistles" that some bikes come with. I was given the opportunity to have this product sent to me at a discounted price if I was willing to put in some miles and rides and give some feedback on my thoughts about the product. For the price, the ease of setup, the functionality of the bike, and the customer service, you really can't go wrong with this one! Happy riding :)

Original review: Oct. 31, 2021

I recently got the ProForm Bike with IFit. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest feedback. Assembly was easy once I watched a few YouTube videos and followed along with the instructions. I love that the bolts and everything fit together perfectly! I am used to having to try to force things, so it was a relief that this was easy! The bike is on my hardwood floor, and it feels very sturdy. I like that it is quiet because I can watch TV while exercising. I downloaded the IFit app as well, and I am currently doing the Beginners trails. I like the instructors, and that the bike automatically adjusts the tension to make it feel like I am going over different types of terrain. This will help keep me in shape over the winter!

Jenna

Congratulations on your bike!

We love that you are cycling actively during TV time! Way to Go!.

Thanks! - ProForm

Original review: Oct. 27, 2021

Thoroughly enjoying my new spin bike. Everything is adjustable, from handlebars to seat, for a perfect fit. Pedals are slip resistant. Great way to get a workout from home. Smooth, comfortable ride. I received this equipment in exchange for sharing my unbiased opinion.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2021

I am thrilled with the quality of my new ProForm spin bike. There are a lot of other more expensive bikes on the market but this bike has everything you need for a great workout at a great price. It is sturdy once assembled and has a great display for easily tracking your time and distance. There is a nice platform for holding a tablet. Proform includes detailed instructions on adjusting the bike's seat and handlebars to fit you perfectly. Exercise guidelines are included as well to get you started on your fitness journey. There is a 90 day warranty on parts and labor and a limited 5 year warranty on the bike frame itself. You can subscribe to iFit subscription where they have recorded workouts for spin bikes and workouts for other types of exercise equipment as well. The variety of workouts is great and the coaches give you the boost you need to get your workout in. I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2021

Ok, so I received this bike at a discount in exchange for my impartial opinion. It arrived in sturdy packaging, clearly marked. The assembly was fairly easy and quick to do. Adjusting the seat and handle bars takes a few simple twists and pulls of the locking mechanisms. The digital display is small but there is plenty of room to set a tablet so that you can log into the iFit program through their app and select from a variety of workouts through a bluetooth connection. The Changing the resistance by pushing the + or - buttons doesn't make the pedalling feel twitchy because it's magnetic. So no matter how easy or difficult you want to pedal it's a gradual progression which is great for a person such as myself who has never used an exercise bike much.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

The ProForm bike is an amazing workout tool. It’s easy to assemble and adjustable so it’s comfortable. This bike has really helped me get back on track after not being able to go to the gym due to covid. I can workout at home on my own schedule and that’s a great thing! I was offered this product at a discounted rate for my unbiased opinion.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2021

I received a Pro-Form spin bike and have really enjoyed mixing up my work outs. I generally run on treadmill but was looking for something to help break up the same work outs day in and day out. Received it and me and my 9 year old were able to put it together in about 1 hour time. Pretty straightforward instructions. I did purchase a different seat as I've got a bigger booty ;-). I received a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2021

This bike is amazing!! One of my favorite aspects is how QUIET it is. Literally it barely makes a sound - I can get my workout done in the morning without waking anyone up. I love the digital display (and I can attach my iPad to make it even better) and how the bike can change resistance speeds through the app - I don't even have to think about it. I did receive this bike in exchange for my honest feedback, and I really do love it. I'm looking forward to using it for the next several years!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2021

I love my bike. With covid going on still it makes gyms hard to go to. I can stay home and work out. This bike is amazing. I love that I can work out at any time. It's easy to put together and the ifit program is awesome! I received this bike at a discount for my honest opinion.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

Shipping was way faster than expected, so I was delighted to see my bike so soon, my husband brought it in, and we began opening the box and figuring out what we had, so we could better organize before building it, which we didn't even need to do, as everything was pretty straight forward and really easy to put together. The first time I used it, I was apprehensive, because I'm short, but with the ability to customize height and distance away from the handlebars, I was easily able to find my comfort zone and get started. Pedaling is extremely smooth, and easy on my knees, which tend to give me a hard time on bikes, so that came as an added surprise. Not to mention, the bike itself is sturdy, even when transferring from sitting to standing.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2021

I love the bike is really well built. My whole family loves it. Is really easy to modify to be used by everyone. I am not able to take time to go to the gym at all so this addition makes it easier to be able to work out at home with little ones and not have to take time to get out of the house. I love this and they have amazing communication if you have any issues as I did while assembling.

Carolina

We’re so happy your whole family has been able to use this exercise bike at home and that you’ve been able to work it into your busy daily routine.

It’s wonderful to hear that you’ve had quality assistance from us while you assembled this bike as well. Our Member Care is here for you if you ever have questions.

Reach out to us for assistance at ce@ProForm.com anytime.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

The iFit experience is unmatched when it comes to home workouts. The bike assembly was fairly simple and took less than 2hrs total. It’s not large so it doesn’t take up an enormous amount of space. A 1-month 1Fit trial was included. The app is easy to navigate and there’s tons of variety. The class instructors are very motivating and engaging. The riding scenes are very lifelike so I get the outdoor riding experience without leaving the comfort of my own home. I received a discounted product in exchange of my honest feedback.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

I ordered this ProForm bike after searching for many month for an indoor cycling system. There are a variety of options out there but after using this equipment for several weeks I am extremely glad I went with this brand. The customer service is easy to get ahold of, answers questions quickly and easily and are very friendly. The bike itself was simply to assemble with clear instructions and the options provided for available workouts are excellent. I am very satisfied with my purchase. I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

The missing piece to my home gym! So excited that I no longer have to go to the gym. I don't have to worry about getting sick because I don't have to leave my home now. I am so loving my ProForm and all that it provides. Every day is a new experience which helps to stay motivated. I was looking at different companies but I was drawn to this one because it has all the bells and whistles I wanted. I did receive a discounted product in exchange for honest feedback; I would have gotten it anyway because this is a must have. I also have to point out that they have an excellent customer service team. I've called several times and all my questions have been answered. Smooth and fun workouts with your personal trainer in the convenience of your home.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

Great quality bike with super easy assembly and simple to read instructions. Pretty much everything you need to build the bike is included in the box however you may need your own screwdriver for a couple smaller screws. The bike is a great size for the room I have and is very solid. I had a great couple of workouts. For less seasoned cyclists you may have a sore bottom but looks like you may be able to exchange out the seat, otherwise it seems something you can get used to after a few uses. I was sent this spin bike in exchange for an unbiased review and am pleasantly surprised by the product quality.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

My bike shipped fast and was simple to put together with everything I needed in the box. I have used it 4-5 times a week for 4 weeks now. It came with a trial of iFit and has all kinds of rides and workouts. I will renew it for sure! Even if you chose not to use the iFit it has a place for a tablet or phone to sit to help pass the time. It has an adjustable knob to change the difficulty for any fitness level. No issues!

Mandy

Thanks for sharing you awesome feedback! We're glad you are enjoying iFIT membership alongside your exercise bike. Isn't it a fantastic enhancement?

Let us know if you have any questions by reaching out on Facebook Messenger. We're here to help.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

Received my ProForm spin bike and assembled quickly with my 9 year old son. Took us about 1 hour to put together. I really like how sturdy it is and easy to just immediately hop on and ride. Simple display that shows you exactly what you need to know: distance, speed resistance etc. Has a very nice tablet holder that my tablet slides right into where I can join on any classes to help keep me focused or I can watch TV while riding. I actually like to read while on it! * I received my product at discounted rate for my honest and unbiased feedback.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

I’ve been using my ProForm bike during this pandemic since for a greater portion of it, going to a gym wasn’t an option. And I was more comfortable with the thought of working out in my own home. ProForm is a name I trust in the exercise equipment world. They have many different models depending on what features you’re looking for and various prices. The bike I ride is no frills, but sturdy construction. I had a minor question during assembly, and was able to get a quick response from the company resolving the issue. I get an effective workout every time I get on that bike. It’s been great setting and crushing my exercise goals and has boosted my confidence that I can do hard things. I received equipment at a discounted price in exchange for providing unbiased feedback based upon my experiences.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2021

I love the Proform bike. It makes workouts so much nicer. There are a variety of videos and workouts you can use to enhance how you train. When my Proform bike arrived, the box was a little damaged. Upon opening it, I realized I didn't need to be worried. They had packaged it so well there was zero damage to the machine. Reaching the company was easy and they were very easy to talk to and resolved my issues quickly. For my honest feedback, I received this product at a discount.

April

Glad to know you enjoy your iFIT membership and the many workouts available for your participation.

The box served its purpose. We’re glad no damage occurred to the equipment and you have been able to use it to work toward your fitness goals.

Let us know if you have questions by messaging us on Facebook anytime.

Thanks - ProForm

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

Bike has many features including LCD screen reading miles cycled and calories burned. Seat and arms are adjustable and it has clips for the foot pedals. The bike is overall sturdy and durable. I received this bike at a discounted rate in exchange for an honest and unbias review.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I really like my new Proform bike. It was easy to put together and super easy to just get started! The instructions included were detailed and I was able to start tracking my calories and distance right away on the bike. I have been needing to get back to exercising and I'm so glad that I now have a new motivation to get up and bike, and a new motivation for getting healthy! I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback and opinions.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I have been using my ProForm exercise bike for a few weeks now. It has been fun and keeps my workouts entertaining. The bike was easy to assemble and my husband was able to do it alone. The directions were straightforward and walked him through every step! I did receive my product at a discount for my unbiased review.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I feel iFit has made a sturdy, appealing, quality and competitive product which holds up well in my home in comparison to what I am used to in my gym. I received this bike at a discounted price in exchange for an honest review. Personally recommend!

ProForm Exercise Bikes Company Information