Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.98/5

ProForm Exercise Bikes Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProForm Exercise Bikes?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProForm Exercise Bikes?

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

Paid $249.00 for white glove delivery and setup. 40 mins later when they were done, I asked if they could show me the features of the bike (keep in mind I paid $249 and it took them 40 mins)... they refused. When I asked them if they had turned it on to make sure it was working properly they told me, “No, but we plugged it in” ... really? So they left and when I tried it the fan doesn’t work. When I went to register it, the serial number was not in any of the three places they said to look. I had to turn the machine completely over to find it on the bottom of the machine... and there were bolts not screwed in on the bottom of the seat... just barely hanging in there. Still no reply from ProForm on when/if they are coming back out to complete assembly and fix the fan... not impressed AT ALL.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

I purchased a ProForm Tour de France bike the beginning of December. I bought the white glove assembly and it was delivered several weeks after. On the technician turned it on. It did not work. Call the company. They sent a wire because that’s what they thought it needed. It did not. Ordered more parts and all of them were back ordered. Told them to pick it up because it did not work and they’re charging me $250 for restocking fee and will not refund the white Glove assembly. Obviously not recommending this bike or anything from pro-form.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

I received my ProForm TDF 2.0 bike 10 days ago and assembled according to the instruction manual. All good up to that moment. I that went for my first spin. In 15 minutes the axe of the pedals shifted to the right so that the left pedal hit the side of the bike and the pedals would not turn anymore. Customer service is not very helpful and they seem more concerned about asking all the bike number/id of which they already have a record in the order than to rectify the obviously disastrous issue. I will definitely attempt to return the bike and move to a better brand.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

Purchased a 440 ES recumbent bike. I had problems with it the first time I used it. I have been submitting service requests since 10/23/19. All I receive is an email that someone will contact me soon. No contact. Very poor consumer service and very long wait times on phone.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I purchased the ProForm 400.... Then had to purchase a decent set of pedals for it, setting up was simple enough but have to do this every time as the adjusters are utter garbage. The leather strip that is used as the resistance surface on the tensioner is crap and fell off as the glue or lack of rather was bad... So in short I have spent a further 200 on pedals and fixes... And it is still rubbish.. Buy a decent bike and turbo trainer.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

This company has poorly built fitness equipment. I have purchased three faulty bikes from this company. The first bike right crank arm and pedal fell off only owning it for less than one month. They sent a replacement for the part and it happened again on the same side. They asked me. I send them proof of payment, which I did. They advised me to teach the bike and they will be sending me a refund check between 2-4 weeks, it's been over two months now and I'm still waiting on my refund.

I ordered a different bike and when it arrived, there was a big hole on the side of the box. I requested for a replacement. They sent me a replacement bike but the built in fan in the console wasn't working. They advised that they will need to send me another console. I received the console and now the left arm pedal just fell off the new bike. I have requested a refund but has been given the runaround. No one wants to talk to me now and I have been called names by their customer service rep.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

I've now owned this bike for over a year and a half and I cannot recommend this product. The bike has already had significant problems, necessitating parts to be replaced by a technician. As for the video interface, it's almost laughable how poorly it operates. The tablet that runs the program is running Android 2.2-from 2010! All Google maps are laggy, and all its trying to show are a series of still images. I'm able to stream anything else in my house so it's not a bandwidth problem on my end. As for the other screens of information, I can't switch from one screen to the next without several seconds of lag between each swipe.

The tablet's processor is grossly underpowered-to the point it's hard to use the tablet. While it is definitely nice that the interface automatically adjusts the incline to the road grade, the bike adjusts wildly in incline from a steep grade to downhill, all on a dead-flat road surface. It's frustrating to get the resistance adjusted properly only to have the bike arbitrarily spike the grade up and back down for no reason whatsoever. Also, I am on the second display (tablet) in this year and a half. I'm glad I paid for a warranty but it's run out now. I truly don't know if I'd bother fixing anything at this point. I really feel like I should have opted for another, popular bike product instead of this one.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I bought my ProForm exercise bike a year ago. First issue trouble with wire console did not work and now after 1 year 2nd issue pedal fell off... Poor quality. Don't buy this bike model PFEX78915R. HSN will not stand behind this product.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

It is really sad you purchase a bike in June and finally started using it to find out it doesn't work as promised. They sell you a Google Map feature that doesn't work! Now they are selling Vaporware. Google Maps doesn't work with Android devices. That should be illegal. They should remove that from their marketing. I purchased an iPad only to find out the Bluetooth doesn't work either. I purchased a three year repair agreement still not work. Don't take yourself down this road with them. Peloton bike is a little more but it works. Peloton is giving 2 months free for their online classes. That is my next stop. Disappointed customer still paying for a bike that doesn't live up to their ads.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

For 3 months now I have reinstalled iFIT software from every server provided by your support team. It has not fixed the problem. The bike is nonoperational and goes into an external loop. I am sure you are aware of this problem. When the iFIT team can’t fix the problem, they send me to the warranty side, UTS, and they send part. I am currently on the third console. None of these approaches has worked. The bike is still useless.

Yesterday, I spent 2 plus hours on the phone, first with UTS, who said they could not help me. So they sent me to iFIT. They said they could not help me, and told me that they had talked to UTS and they would figure something out. So, I get transferred back to UTS, who said they could not help me, and tried to send me back to iFIT. UTS wanted to send me another console, which would make 4 at this point. I paid for a warranty that does not fix my problem. I am getting pissed on from both sides of the same company from frontline support who refuses to give me a manager or someone who can help. I want a resolution to this issue or I will take this issue to court. And, I will take great pleasure in hitting the reviews section to let others know to avoid this company and its products. Either send me a new bike or give me a refund.

ProForm Exercise Bikes Company Information