ProForm Exercise Bikes

Compare Exercise Bikes

Research top Exercise Bikes recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I like the different ways you can use the ProForm 740 ES exercise bike. I like the heart monitor and the way you can adjust the bike for different types of people. I also like the display and the comfortable seat. I used it as a start to my home gym and I liked the way I could use it as several pieces of equipment that I got rid of. It looks good and more professional. The bike was easy to set up and it came with easy to use instructions. My sister has one and she also helped me learn how to operate it but I had to get used to the console. The bike I owned previously had a seat that was torture to use. The only thing I would do differently is to add Pandora or Spotify and play songs that you like, download an e-book so you can read while you exercise or maybe check out your email.

The ProForm 740 ES exercise bike is made in a way where it doesn't hurt your muscles to do the workout. It is greatly priced and already has more features than most bikes I had looked at. It is compatible with iPod and has numerous built-in workout programs. It also has an innovative touch screen. The setup for the bike was pretty straightforward and didn't take more than 45 minutes for me to finish it. The directions are included and are simple and not hard to figure out. Anyone would be able to figure out how to set it up. It's best bang for your buck when looking at exercise machines.

I have a ProForm 135 and it was fairly easy to set up. There was quite a bit of assembly but the instructions were very clear and easy to follow unlike the instructions on so many other things that you get. There are many features that are digital and easy to use unlike the old ones. There are also many different settings for tension and for measuring the distance and calories list. I liked all the features that it had and I was very satisfied.

The ProForm Bike had a monitor I really liked. It was easy to find out the speed you were going and you could also monitor your heart. This monitor kept track of how many miles you had ridden in a given week or longer depending on when you deleted the history. Plus, the seat was comfy and the bike was quiet. It was easy to use, very sturdy and doesn't move around when you ride even when you are riding at higher speeds. I really liked this bike but it is very heavy. Most likely if it weighed less it wouldn't feel so safe when riding. Since I always felt very secure on the bike I was never really bothered by the fact it had to stay in one place. I really enjoyed this bike.

The Proform 740 ES exercise bike has a 7" touchscreen, built-in dual-grip heart rate monitor, global Google Maps route, 2.0 sound system, ergonomic foot pedals and it is Apple iPod, USB and Bluetooth compatible. I bought this bike because it is comfortable to sit in, you pick the route you want to ride that day, hook up your iPod and go for a fun and effective ride. There was some setup and I got my friend to help me. We had to put the seat on, then you sit down and turn it on. It has a lot of options when the screen opens up. You set the type of ride where there are many levels, put your music on and take off.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProForm Exercise Bikes?

There are a lot of features that I enjoy about the ProForm 740 ES exercise bike. It comes with a touch screen that’s in color, an enhanced flywheel and you can pick from a lot of different workout apps. This is a great bike for general exercising and for trying to get in shape, gives a great workout with diversity. Like most bikes, some of the pieces already come together so it is very easy to assemble. Plus, the manual makes it very easy to understand how to put it all together.

My ProForm Exercise Bike is firm, the seat fits to my liking very well. It is not an upright, it’s more of a sit down type exercise bike instead of a typical bike type machine. It’s comfortable and easy on the knees but the seat is a little too hard to move back and forth but very manageable and the bike doesn’t have handles. The display broke and there is not fixing it so you can’t track your time and all your vitals. The foot pedals are a little hard but reliable, could be some better things but still is good bike. With this bike the pros outweigh the cons. It's worth what it costs.

My ProForm Exercise Bike is very easy to use. I did the initial set up and didn't encounter problems at all after the fact. It's very easy to just hop on now that it's up. Furthermore, it doesn't get stuck or ride up. It is also very easy to spend a lot of time on this bike. They could make the bike a bit cheaper but still, I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

ProForm is versatile exercise bikes that track your progress. It is effective with results and burning the calories that everyone will notice especially yourself. Everyone is suitable for this. It is not too hard nor too easy to use but once you get past it, it is fun and enjoyable. The price is steep but in the end, it is worth it. I have no complaints about the product but if it is more affordable, it would be awesome.

I like the new technology that ProForm offers and it gives me the ability to have some variation in my workouts. But my current bike is standard and boring. I didn't have any problems setting up the ProForm bike though. It was a breeze and so is using the bike (with the exception of the gears), but I don't get the best workout. Working out can be tedious so I need to make my workouts as fun as possible. But most of my time is spent trying to get comfortable on the bike and changing gears. The seat also doesn't adjust well and the screen is antiquated. This bike was a gift and I would not have purchased this one for myself. The materials seem to be cheap and a child's bike is constructed better than this. The price was great but you get what you pay for.

It was a difficult process to set up the ProForm Exercise Bike. There were many parts. Even following the directions did not make the process easier. Furthermore, I would like a calorie counter and maybe a scenic screen that looks like I'm biking through a park somewhere nature like. It would be fun to have a 3D exercise while biking. Still, the bike was easy to operate. I like the reclining seat which supports my back and the tension adjustment which allows me to pedal with resistance. I also like the speed monitor and the timer. It was worth the price.

ProForm is very easy to use, navigate and move out of the way. It's also upright and quiet. I use it multiple times a week and I see improvement in my legs and works well for fast cardio. It is my absolute favorite.

I like that the ProForm bike is smooth and easy to use and that I can adjust the intensity of the pedals. I can also adjust the speed and it keeps up with my calories burned. However, it was difficult to put together and I didn’t have the tools I needed. I tried to read the instructions and do it myself but I had to get my husband to do it. I wish it had a TV monitor attached that I could watch TV or plug my phone into like the gym. Also, there isn't a way to save my info to keep up with my progress.

This 135 CSX exercise bike was very easy to setup and the instructions were plain and simple even a child would have been able to put it together. I love this bike because it's very simple to operate and exercise on it. Simple instructions nothing fancy but it works for my legs muscles and my thighs. I really love my bike and wouldn't trade it for any other more expensive brand plain effective and simply works.

The ProForm 990S bike is very easy and comfortable to use. It sits in the room like a Chair. I do not have to do any setting up as it is a solid piece that I can just go get on and bike and it keeps track of calories burned, miles traveled, time spent and other measurements that help me keep track of my progress so I can see where I am needing to work harder at. As it is one piece it stays in one spot. I occasionally have to Change batteries in the meter but that is all I need to do, if I need to move it I can easily slide it on its rollers chair. It keeps track of chair so to speak.

I have an recumbent bike that I keep in my living room. The armrests keep me upright and the back supports my back. The seat is wide and is extremely comfortable. You can extend the pedals out so your legs stretch out more if it is needed. The style will allow you to sit up and be comfortable as in a regular chair not bending over for the handle bars and making my back sore. Since I have had two spine surgeries the support is very important and appreciated.

But it would be better if the seat was a bit more padded as it is thin and rather hard. A nice memory foam or something similar would be very nice. I would also make the back have a head rest or support that is padded. The next idea is for me personally. I would love a cup holder, as I will not ride on the road and I do 5 to 10 miles at a time and like my water very handy. The pedals could be smoother for people who pedal barefooted (me) as my feet get tender.

The bike was fairly easy to set up and I had no real issues putting the bike together myself with limited tools. Anyone can do it. You just need the space to be able to work. Good quality for price. I really liked the adjustable resistance of the pedals and how the digital display that recorded distance pedaled, the time spent on the bike, and how many calories were burned. However, I did not like the comfortability of the seat. It did not have enough cushion and caused discomfort after sitting for a while. I often took a pillow to sit on while exercising.

The ProForm Exercise Bike is fun and easy to use. I like the different speed options it offers and it has the best settings for every type of workout. However, I wish the Bike was made out of a sturdier material. It is thin and wouldn't hold up to much abuse. I have to be careful when I use it to not damage it. Nevertheless, it really helps with my different cardio workouts and I have noticed a big difference in my stamina since beginning riding it.

The ProForm Exercise Bike is very easy and fun to use. Set up was very simple - my husband was able to put everything together very quickly. All it takes is to step on the bike and begin. I like that it has a built in touchscreen display and Google maps routes that can take you anywhere in the world. Also it has a built in sound system where you can plug your phone in. Furthermore, it can also charge your phone. However, I wish the seat was higher and felt more like an actual bike. I miss the feeling of being on a spinner bike because the seat is much lower. It also doesn't feel like I'm working out my upper body. Additionally, I wish the seat was more comfortable and there was better padding for your back.

It took my husband less than an hour to put together the ProForm Exercise Bike. He was impressed with how simple the instructions were to follow and that all of the tools you needed were provided. Before I knew it, I was exercising on it; definitely simple. I really enjoyed everything about the bike as it was designed with the consumer in mind. The bike has a full seat with a backrest which was my favorite feature.

I also enjoyed the fact that it was a hybrid machine. Although that meant the bike was larger than other bikes -- I was saving space and money in the end because I was getting two machines in one. However, due to the hybrid construction, I needed to grease the gears in this bike more so than I had with my previously owned bike. Nevertheless, this has been one of my favorite pieces of exercise equipment.

I own a ProForm exercise bike and the bike was too difficult for me to set up alone so I had my husband help me, the instructions were fairly clear but required 2 people to put it together. I like that it has many different options for speed control, and options for tension control to fit my needs each time I use it. I seat is also comfortable. But if I could change something I would change the pedals to have an option to protect you from getting your shoe laces stick in the pedals, this has hurt me a few times.

The ProForm is small and compact and doesn't take up a lot of room. It has a good digital display and keeps track of how many calories you burn. It can also load professional training programs. However, it is too noisy at high speed, uncomfortable seat for long periods of exercise and the stability could be improved. Some of the materials used could be done with higher quality. Nevertheless, it was easy to setup and program for varying degrees of resistance to get challenging workouts. Professional installation and setup are available, too.

Very easy set up, turn it on, touch screen to what I want, push go, decide how long I want to go, music, strength, degree. I just touch the screen and go to work. Maybe come in a blue color to match my walls and have a tv built in. But I like everything on my ProForm bike. The display screen, keeps tracks of my progress, different settings, comfortable, detailed in every way, lots of settings to choose from, looks great, good color and durable.

I love the fact my ProForm bike is lightweight, compact which doesn't take up much room, effective and was affordable. It couldn't have been easier to set up the bike. Once I took it out box, everything was provided and it was easy to put it together. I did it less than 45 minutes. The bike can easily be stored out of sight in a closet. The digital screen tracks my workout and it has a comfortable seat. The only issue I have is every so often I need to tighten things up so I wish it was a bit sturdier. While it comes with many features one thing is missing for me. I wish the bars were moveable so I could get an arm workout as well.

There was very little if any setup right out of the box. On a daily basis the ProForm bike is very easy to use with the 20 different resistance levels which help you maximize your workouts. It has a large screen which tracks your speed, time, distance as well as the number of calories burned. Also we like that we can connect our iPod and enjoy our music while we exercise. However, the seat is very uncomfortable which prevents me from being able to ride for long periods of time. Had to purchase a bicycle seat cover to make it more usable.

I really like the ProForm brand a lot. I had to have someone help me because I am not able to move items by myself because of my back but they put it together quickly. It is easy to use and is not at all noisy or make noises and it fits well in my exercise room in my house and it has a place to put my tablet. Also it's not too big. I would like to have an exercise bike that has a more comfortable seat. Why are the seats always so small make them large enough and more cushion for big butts.

The Pre-formatted s20 ekg bike is easy to use and operate. Setting the exercise bike up is also easy, it has an on and off button, it has a menu button to change between miles per hour mode, miles per hour scan mode, time riding the exercise bike, miles rode on the exercise bike, fat calories burned while riding the exercise bike, calories burned while riding the exercise bike, resistance while riding the exercise bike. It also has a button to program the bike and silent resistance change but the program button is a little confusing and the silent resistance change is not silent. I don't like the seat on the exercise bike and also the construction of the exercise bike. Also, I would like the screen to be bigger and clearer on the exercise bike.

This ProForm bike was easy to set up and easy to use as well. I do wish it didn't take up as much space, but in the better months it will go outside on to the patio. It is easy to move from one place to another in the house. But it didn't come with any kind of cover so I have to get one. Also, I do wish that it could go online so I could ride with others in real time. I wish it had the screen that showed different terrains and roads for riding. It would also be nice if it had an incline button for harder rides or if you could shift gears for a stronger work-out. But I like that this bike gives me a full body work-out and it is a great work-out. Its handles move to give me the exercise in my arms and upper body. You can set it at different speeds and it tracks your speed and miles. This bike is adjustable for different people and the whole family can use it for exercise. It's also pretty quiet compared to others I've tried in the past.

This ProForm belonged to an old roommate who took care of the setup / install process. He left it behind when he went to Vegas so I "inherited it". I just hop on & set it to the performance workout I want for the day & go. There is a screen to watch TV which helps make time go by faster, keeping me entertained. Digital numbers to keep up with my stats. Comfortable seat as well. The bike is kind of heavy, but that's to be expected with all of the features it has. I just leave it in the basement & go downstairs to use it. Overall I am happy with it.

The Pacer circuit track is easy to work. I Connect safety clip, turn it on to start at zero, adjust speed and incline and start walking. It is extremely easy to operate and gives you a good workout. It also has a safety feature that shuts it off in case you should fall or trip. I love that it keeps track of fat/regular calories burned, miles walked and heart rate monitor as well. It is also good to raise to an incline. The only dislike I can think of is that the speed should be able to be regulated at a faster speed. My balance forces me to hold on to bars, I would love the bars to be row bars for a better workout.

I would say that the ProForm 440 ES exercise bike is very unique and easy. I get on it at least about 3 hours to burn calories. And also it is very affordable. I don't have to pay 400 dollars for a exercise bike when I can just get it at 150 at Walmart. Also it is very durable and has good frame construction. I would say setting it up was easy step by step by reading the manual. I had trouble reading it but it was already set up when I had bought the product so there wasn't much to do by setting the bike up. I really love it. Because if it wasn't this I would not hesitate to get any exercise bike. I would just get on weight watchers. the exercise bike helped me out a lot.

ProForm Exercise Bikes Company Profile