4.0/5 (336 ratings)

About ProForm Exercise Bikes

ProForm Exercise Bikes Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProForm Exercise Bikes?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProForm Exercise Bikes?

Original review: Nov. 1, 2021

I have had my ProForm bike for almost a month now and it has been a very strong, reliable, compact sized, bike. The mainframe arrived as a solid piece and it took about 30 minutes to put the rest of the parts on it. I feel very sturdy riding this bike either sitting on the saddle or riding off the saddle. I am also very impressed by how quiet it is, the wheel is made with a silent magnetic resistance that one, keeps the bike silent and two, controls the wheel resistance as you ride - either manually or controlled by the iFIT app. The bike's seat and handlebars can both be adjusted based on what is best for each user.

The iFIT bluetooth capability that I can use to connect my tablet to the bike is a new experience and it is amazing. Love the virtual global workouts and the uplifting, interactive trainers. I also am thankful for the way the iFIT app records the stats of my workouts. The workouts and trainers have motivated me to keep up with my exercise routine on almost a daily bases and I love being able to workout right in the comfort of my own home! A product discount was given to me for taking the time to share my authentic feedback in this review.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2021

My ProForm Carbon CX Spin Bike has been a real game changer. The ride is smooth, the resistance buttons are quickly responsive, and the bike feels very stable under me. I expected my sit bones to be uncomfortable during the breaking in process of a new saddle, so the soreness I have is not a negative. The visual and audial aspect of the free 30 day iFIT program has really bumped me up to a whole new level of motivation, accountability, and get-up and go! I can’t wait to add more pieces of equipment to my collection, but the ProForm Spin Bike has been a great start to my iFIT experience.

I highly recommend this product to anyone who isn't wanting to spend THOUSANDS on a spin bike and who doesn't necessarily need all the "bells and whistles" that some bikes come with. I was given the opportunity to have this product sent to me at a discounted price if I was willing to put in some miles and rides and give some feedback on my thoughts about the product. For the price, the ease of setup, the functionality of the bike, and the customer service, you really can't go wrong with this one! Happy riding :)

Get buying tips about Exercise Bikes delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 28, 2021

I absolutely love my new Pro-Form PROC22 Bike! It's quick and easy to assemble! The directions were on point. It says two people are needed but I was able to do it by myself. I decided to get a different seat because it has a thin although cushy seat on it already. I also got bike shorts to make it a smoother ride for myself. But after a while you get used to it. For a seasoned rider it would be no big thing. I needed to get back in shape and I'm over the moon with my choice in equipment. The seat and handlebars are adjustable. It has a 22 inch digital HD touchscreen, compact solid frame, adjustable handlebars and 24 resistance levels. It also comes with 3 pound dumbbells. The sound is great and has volume buttons on the side. The screen is adjustable as well.

It even comes with a year membership from iFIT! There are goals to earn shirts and magnets, etc. You can go right along with the fitness coaches or adjust for your comfort and still enjoy the ride. There are so many workouts to choose from. It comes with a limited warranty. I received discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: May 25, 2021

I received my bike and immediately started the process of assembling it, setting it up, and signing up for the iFit membership. On the assembly: I was pleasantly surprised with how easy this was. I really felt like the company did everything they could to make that process as smooth for me as possible.

Once we got the bike set up I wasn't really clear on the compatibility of the iFit membership from the bike to the app on my phone and I kept getting an error message on the bike. I called into customer service and within minutes they had helped me resolve the issue. I haven't had another issue or problem since then. Their customer service team went above and beyond to treat me as a person and listen to my unique question. It never felt scripted and was a great conversation where they really made sure I knew how to use my bike since I'm a first time spin bike user! I've been so impressed I recorded a video about my experience with the bike if you want to check it out! **. I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: May 24, 2021

I'm currently 30 weeks pregnant, and have been experiencing a lot of pain in my joints and have fitness restrictions so it was recommended by my doctor that I get on an exercise bike to help strengthen my muscles and help with pain management. Some friend had gotten this particular brand and recommended it. I got the ProForm Tour De France CBC Bike discounted in exchange for my honest feedback a few weeks ago and it came with a free year of ifit family membership. We LOVE IT in my house.

The product came in VERY fast, I had no issues with shipping, or delivery. The bike is amazing quality and was very easy to assemble. Its also got wheels on the front so if I need to move it, simply lift the back and roll it to wherever I want it to be. The thing that stands out the most for me is that they provided us 1 year free ifit family membership. This promotes a healthy lifestyle for the entire house! This really helps to keep my family motivated and we are getting healthier together! This company has customer support if I needed assistance in assembly or even if I have any issue with their product.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2022

I’ve never left a negative review before (for anything!) but this time I definitely felt like I needed to. I bought the ProForm spin bike for my home back in December. Unfortunately it’s February 15th and my bike is still not here. I’ve emailed 4 times, not one has been answered. I called twice and each time they have told me there was a shipping issue and I should have my bike in the next 2-5 days, surprise I still don’t have my bike. The only compensation was they extended the 1 month trial of their fitness platform, which was not helpful at all. I’m definitely disappointed that it’s taken so long to get my bike, let alone even have decent communication about why it’s been held up for almost two months. I hope the bike is worth the trouble it takes to get it delivered. Buyers beware for sure. Save yourself the trouble and look somewhere else.

Kaitlyn

We are very sorry for the delay in getting your order delivered to your location. Ports have been backed-up and this has negatively impacted much of our shipping times.

We also apologize for the communication issues. We are implementing a new effort for better tracking communication for our shipments and this will be launched later this year.

If you would like a better solution than already provided, contact us at the given info in our pm.

Thanks - ProForm

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

I ordered a bike in December. Finally received in January and it was a mangled mess with parts missing. I emailed the company to the email that was indicated on the box if the shipment was damaged. No response over a week later. Sent another email and still no response. I called the company and could not get through the automated system because the bike was not registered. I tried over a dozen times. Finally I received a text from IFit trying to register and sell me classes. I accepted in hopes of finally speaking to a person. When the guy called back I explained the problem and he did give me a direct number to speak to someone in customer service. He set up a pick up for the damaged bike and scheduled a delivery for a new one. Finally a week after this I received a response to my original email about the damaged shipment. What a joke for customer service.

I waited and waited to be contacted about picking up the damaged bike and finally after 2 weeks received a text and email from the shipper with a date. Guess what? They never showed. They kept texting back and setting up dates 6 times before they finally arrived and picked up the damaged bike. I got tired of taking it out to the porch and bringing it back in, so I finally emailed Proform and told them it would stay on the porch until it was picked up or stolen. No response from them.

Now I am waiting on the new bike and you guessed it no bike. Constant emailing to them and their shipper NSD and no bike. I would stay on hold forever, then someone would come on the line, take the info and put me on hold while they contacted NSD for an update. I was told on 2 occasions that the bike was in the NSD warehouse in Michigan 2 weeks ago and they would call me in 24-48 hours with a delivery date. Never received a call, email or text. I was never able to receive any kind of contact with NSD and the answer from Proform was always the same. Finally on February 15, 2022 I had enough and cancelled the order and was then told it would take 5 days to refund my money. I waited 2 months, endless hours on the phone and endless emails and it is going to take them 5 more days to refund money. THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE.

Neil

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience in these delays.

Our Member Care department has been flooded with higher than usual requests from customers during our busy time of year. 3rd party delivery services have been short handed as well this season. We apologize for the frustration.

Please see the added private message on this review.

Thanks - ProForm

Original review: Feb. 11, 2022

I purchased that ProForm bike and the service contract in November of 2021. The resistance in the bike is supposed to adjust to what the trainer sets it at and it is not doing it. Cannot reach by phone or email after several tries. iFit support emailed back acknowledging my issue and said it was being reviewed but never answered nor reached out to try to help. Frustrated with a new product and a service contract and not able to reach anyone.

Ray

We apologize for the delay in receiving a response to your request for service. We have been facing a much higher than usual volume of responses in the past couple months. This is our busiest time of year, but especially this year due to backed-up ports causing shipping delays, etc.

We will respond to your request as soon as possible. If you would like another point of contact, we will provide one in a private message for you.

Thanks - ProForm

Original review: Feb. 8, 2022

I was so happy to find this bike at Costco. I had my eye on the Pelton, but it was out of my budget. I got it home with the help of two muscular guys - these bikes are heavy. We put it together and were super ready to get on them. It took 5 min for the right pedal to loosen and fall off the arm. I tried to screw it back, and it won't go. The thread is not working.

T Pepper, I got in the box, there was an instruction to call support, and I did -5 times - no luck. I went online for one live chat waited 22 min to find out that this was the wrong department; the guy asked me where I both the bike and when I told him it was Costco - he said," I didn't know Costco sell our bikes." He sends me to customer support, and there I am, number 22 in line. Waiting for 38 min then a person in there letting me know that I need to give all my info -I did. Only to be told again that this is not the right place. At that point, I had spent one-day calling ad good 3 hours online.

Very disappointing customer support, not a friendly website, and the left side have no idea what the right. I will not buy this bike for sure. I need two guys to pick up the bike and bring it back to Costco. When you call the line for help, the recovering says something like "the leading company in the world" well, leading me far away from buying their product or recommending it to anyone. Terrible customer support.

Ronit

After being excited to begin a new exercise routine at home, we understand your disappointment. As we are handling a much higher than usual volume of requests at this time, we ask for patience as we respond to your request for services.

Contact us using the email in our private message to you for direct assistance.

Thanks - ProForm

Original review: Feb. 7, 2022

I received the bike for Christmas. The bike is heavy, making it difficult to return or it would be gone. Assembly was a huge process. The electronics on the bike are sluggish and at times completely unresponsive. The seat is very uncomfortable; I have ridden many different brands of bike for years and never experienced anything like it. About two weeks into owning the bike it started making a clicking sound that seems to originate in the wheel so loud it makes it impossible for anyone else to be in the room when I am using the bike. I registered the bike online and now cannot log into the account, nor does the link work to reset my password. This bike is expensive and the only thing that indicates any amount of quality is the weight.

Terri

We are sorry the bike you have has not been impressive for your preferences and would like to do what we can to improve your experience with this machine. However, with the limited information given here we are unable to give detailed feedback about your specific model.

Please reach out to us by chat or phone, or you may email us at the address we will indicate in a private message here. We would like to ensure your bike is working appropriately and give you riding comfort tips.

ProForm Exercise Bikes Company Information