3.9/5 (214 ratings)

About ProForm Exercise Bikes

ProForm Exercise Bikes Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProForm Exercise Bikes?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProForm Exercise Bikes?

Original review: June 28, 2021

I absolutely love my new Pro-Form PROC22 Bike! It's quick and easy to assemble! The directions were on point. It says two people are needed but I was able to do it by myself. I decided to get a different seat because it has a thin although cushy seat on it already. I also got bike shorts to make it a smoother ride for myself. But after a while you get used to it. For a seasoned rider it would be no big thing. I needed to get back in shape and I'm over the moon with my choice in equipment. The seat and handlebars are adjustable. It has a 22 inch digital HD touchscreen, compact solid frame, adjustable handlebars and 24 resistance levels. It also comes with 3 pound dumbbells. The sound is great and has volume buttons on the side. The screen is adjustable as well.

It even comes with a year membership from iFIT! There are goals to earn shirts and magnets, etc. You can go right along with the fitness coaches or adjust for your comfort and still enjoy the ride. There are so many workouts to choose from. It comes with a limited warranty. I received discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: June 19, 2021

I was in the market for an indoor exercise bike cause I wanted to cut down on time spent in the gym & away from home. I was looking for something that I could do while my kiddo was still sleeping. This bike is awesome. I’ve been in the market for a couple of years and I am so excited that we finally went this route. It makes working out easy and effortless. The whole family has been enjoying the bike - which is easy to do since everything is adjustable. We are loving the free 1 year iFit membership. The screen is huge and iFit has been very easy to use and navigate. The bike rides smoothly and has been easy to use for me who has some knee issues. It’s not jerky like other bikes I have used in the past. Overall we are more than pleased with this bike and highly recommend it to anyone in the market for a spin bike! I was given this product at a reduced price in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.

Get buying tips about Exercise Bikes delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 25, 2021

I received my bike and immediately started the process of assembling it, setting it up, and signing up for the iFit membership. On the assembly: I was pleasantly surprised with how easy this was. I really felt like the company did everything they could to make that process as smooth for me as possible.

Once we got the bike set up I wasn't really clear on the compatibility of the iFit membership from the bike to the app on my phone and I kept getting an error message on the bike. I called into customer service and within minutes they had helped me resolve the issue. I haven't had another issue or problem since then. Their customer service team went above and beyond to treat me as a person and listen to my unique question. It never felt scripted and was a great conversation where they really made sure I knew how to use my bike since I'm a first time spin bike user! I've been so impressed I recorded a video about my experience with the bike if you want to check it out! **. I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: May 24, 2021

I'm currently 30 weeks pregnant, and have been experiencing a lot of pain in my joints and have fitness restrictions so it was recommended by my doctor that I get on an exercise bike to help strengthen my muscles and help with pain management. Some friend had gotten this particular brand and recommended it. I got the ProForm Tour De France CBC Bike discounted in exchange for my honest feedback a few weeks ago and it came with a free year of ifit family membership. We LOVE IT in my house.

The product came in VERY fast, I had no issues with shipping, or delivery. The bike is amazing quality and was very easy to assemble. Its also got wheels on the front so if I need to move it, simply lift the back and roll it to wherever I want it to be. The thing that stands out the most for me is that they provided us 1 year free ifit family membership. This promotes a healthy lifestyle for the entire house! This really helps to keep my family motivated and we are getting healthier together! This company has customer support if I needed assistance in assembly or even if I have any issue with their product.

Original review: May 14, 2021

Purchased from Costco. The bike arrived a day early (Fedex) and was set up and ready to go within an hour. All parts were included and everything lined up as it was supposed to. I had zero issues with belts or the wheel. The bike is very sturdy! Easily adjust the seat and height of handlebars. The ifit app connected via Bluetooth without any issues and I was able to workout immediately. During my workout, I found the seat to be rather stiff, which I expected, so I swapped it out for a more comfortable, cushy, seat, as I am almost 25 weeks pregnant and I do not need any excess pressure down there. I really enjoyed the ifit app being in control of the resistance on the bike and not having to manually adjust it. The bike is easily moved when needed!

I did have a problem with the screen turning off right after setup, it appeared to toggle through the screen as if in demo mode, but I found that if you spin the pedals, it activates the bike and after a few minutes of no activity, the screen turns off! Exercise is very important, especially while pregnant, and I am excited to continue my journey using the Proform Tour De France cycle. I was given this product for a reduced price in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2021

This bike is amazing!! One of my favorite aspects is how QUIET it is. Literally it barely makes a sound - I can get my workout done in the morning without waking anyone up. I love the digital display (and I can attach my iPad to make it even better) and how the bike can change resistance speeds through the app - I don't even have to think about it. I did receive this bike in exchange for my honest feedback, and I really do love it. I'm looking forward to using it for the next several years!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2021

I love my bike. With covid going on still it makes gyms hard to go to. I can stay home and work out. This bike is amazing. I love that I can work out at any time. It's easy to put together and the ifit program is awesome! I received this bike at a discount for my honest opinion.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

Shipping was way faster than expected, so I was delighted to see my bike so soon, my husband brought it in, and we began opening the box and figuring out what we had, so we could better organize before building it, which we didn't even need to do, as everything was pretty straight forward and really easy to put together. The first time I used it, I was apprehensive, because I'm short, but with the ability to customize height and distance away from the handlebars, I was easily able to find my comfort zone and get started. Pedaling is extremely smooth, and easy on my knees, which tend to give me a hard time on bikes, so that came as an added surprise. Not to mention, the bike itself is sturdy, even when transferring from sitting to standing.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2021

I love the bike is really well built. My whole family loves it. Is really easy to modify to be used by everyone. I am not able to take time to go to the gym at all so this addition makes it easier to be able to work out at home with little ones and not have to take time to get out of the house. I love this and they have amazing communication if you have any issues as I did while assembling.

ProForm Exercise Bikes response

Carolina

We’re so happy your whole family has been able to use this exercise bike at home and that you’ve been able to work it into your busy daily routine.

It’s wonderful to hear that you’ve had quality assistance from us while you assembled this bike as well. Our Member Care is here for you if you ever have questions.

Reach out to us for assistance at ce@ProForm.com anytime.

Thanks - ProForm

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

The iFit experience is unmatched when it comes to home workouts. The bike assembly was fairly simple and took less than 2hrs total. It’s not large so it doesn’t take up an enormous amount of space. A 1-month 1Fit trial was included. The app is easy to navigate and there’s tons of variety. The class instructors are very motivating and engaging. The riding scenes are very lifelike so I get the outdoor riding experience without leaving the comfort of my own home. I received a discounted product in exchange of my honest feedback.

ProForm Exercise Bikes Company Information