Lose weight for good. How much can you lose?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

2.34/5

102 ProForm Ellipticals Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 30, 2017

This machine allows you to use your MP3 player and this is huge. I like being able to listen without worrying about damaging my player. Also, there is multiple programs and workouts. Though the handles could be better, and the cushioning is light weight. I'm afraid it will be destroyed, since we have teenagers that are rough. It took about 2 hours to put together. This was reading and trying to follow the directions. One person might be able to do it alone, but 2 made it much easier.

Original review: March 25, 2017

ProForm gives me a full body work out and it's super easy to use. The controls are simple yet they provide the results I'm looking for. It doesn't take up a lot of space and that's great. It also comes with a lot of bells and whistles like a heart rate monitor. It's easy to set up, and probably only took me twenty minutes tops to put it all together.

Original review: March 27, 2017

We paid to have the elliptical assembled. It took them 4 hours to put it together initially. I love that Proform folds up for easy storage. When I use it on a daily basis, I just have to pull a lever to unlock and unfold the machine. It's fairly easy. It has a cup holder, and I can plug my iPod in and my music plays through the speakers. But I wish it had a fan on it. I also would like to have more programs built in. And I am sorry I didn't get a machine with online programs and a bigger screen. The arms are also a little stiff and cumbersome to operate.

Original review: March 23, 2017

I like that it keeps track of calories burned and has a timer included. It was a good price and also gives a good workout that works the whole body. Also, I like that it's movable to any room in the house. It's very easy to use and the directions are self explanatory. However, I would like it to be a little more smooth in stepping would be nice. Other than that it's a well built machine for the money.

Original review: March 22, 2017

I needed assistance to put together; definitely not a one person job. But it was very easy to move from elliptical to bike, able to do both exercises in one day. Although it is not as small as it could be, the pay off is that the machine acts as two. It's cheap and had all the features to look forward to when it comes to at home fitness equipment. I didn't like the app that came with the machine, as far as ridiculously high for monthly subscription but the media holder allows me to use any program available. It squeaks a bit now but for the price I'm still happy about it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProForm Ellipticals?

Original review: March 15, 2017

Was very simple to setup and operate. I had no problem at all getting it going and using it. I like that I can hook up my phone to play my own music. It's digital with many features, very easy to use and I spend multiple hours using the machine. It makes my exercise experience a great one. I would recommend this machine to anyone who asks me about it. The only thing I could suggest is maybe making the next model a bit lighter so it's more easily to move around and or transport.

Original review: March 17, 2017

Laid out the parts of the ProForm 225 CSE and it was easy to put together. As we began to see the end results we were able to wheel it to the location and begin to train and as I began my usage I was very happy with the cardio I was getting. I could also feel the burn in my legs. The different adjustments allow me to get results in my workout and I enjoy my time on the machine. I enjoy the fun and the different levels that I can adjust my machine too. However, it's noisy. I tend not to concentrate on the noise but on the results I'm getting from the machine itself. I would use a different grease and try the machine out in the store next time.

Original review: March 16, 2017

For what I do, the elliptical is very easy to use. I turn the power on and just go. It does have multiple resistance settings and an incline setting. It also has interval programs. The fan is quite noisy and does not provide any breeze at all. The distance counter is off, but I just go for about an hour to work up a good sweat.

Original review: March 19, 2017

The set up was very simple and only took a little bit of effort. The most difficult thing was getting it through the door. I made the mistake of completing the assembly process before moving it to the room it would be housed in. It has front wheels, so we thought we could maneuver it easily, but it was difficult! It is also a big machine. My ProForm elliptical records the time exercised, the calories burned, and the distance! All are very important when planning and executing a good workout! The machine also runs smoothly and quietly! I have like this machine and have been pleased with it's performance! It is used often and liked, but after I purchased it, I realized I had bought one that doesn't require as much movement as I desired! Though it provides me with a good workout, I have found that a more advanced machine would have satisfied me more.

Original review: March 18, 2017

It's a two in one elliptical and bike. The transition from elliptical to bike is very simple. It doesn't take much effort. There is a knob that you twist and the display screen lowers. Also, it gives me more options when working out. Most days I use the elliptical. The bike is a nice option to have. I'm just not a big bike person. I wish there was a place for my phone. I use it for music when exercising. There is a cup holder and that's nice but having another place to set things would be perfect.

ProForm Ellipticals Company Information