Preferred Home Health Care
ConsumerAffairs Unaccredited Brand
Currently there are no customer reviews.
Preferred Home Health Care expert review by Shelley Webb
As a home health care provider, Preferred Home Health Care offers most of the rehabilitative and care services you would find in a hospital setting.
- Arrange physical therapy at home: Besides their home health services, they also offer physical, occupational and mental health therapy in the home.
- Skilled nursing services available: Those that need medical attention at home can arrange for an RN or LPN to provide attention at home.
- Medicare and Medicaid certified: As a certified company, these public assistance programs may help cover the costs associated with in home care.
- Talk to a social worker: Social workers help seniors maintain their quality of life and minimize their expenses. Find out how to maximize your benefits.
- Find the right home health aide: This company prioritizes competence and character and chemistry, helping you to find an aide you trust and enjoy having in your home.
- Best for: Primary caregivers, elderly individuals, persons with dementia, persons with a disability, accident victims and terminal patients.
Senior Products Contributing Editor
Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.
Preferred Home Health Care Company Information
- Company Name:
- Preferred Home Health Care
- Preferred Home Health Care 45 Main Street (Highway 35)
- Postal Code:
- United States
- (800) 603-2273