Shelley WebbSenior Products Contributing Editor
Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.
More about Shelley→
As a home health care provider, Preferred Home Health Care offers most of the rehabilitative and care services you would find in a hospital setting.
- Arrange physical therapy at home: Besides their home health services, they also offer physical, occupational and mental health therapy in the home.
- Skilled nursing services available: Those that need medical attention at home can arrange for an RN or LPN to provide attention at home.
- Medicare and Medicaid certified: As a certified company, these public assistance programs may help cover the costs associated with in home care.
- Talk to a social worker: Social workers help seniors maintain their quality of life and minimize their expenses. Find out how to maximize your benefits.
- Find the right home health aide: This company prioritizes competence and character and chemistry, helping you to find an aide you trust and enjoy having in your home.
- Best for Primary caregivers, elderly individuals, persons with dementia, persons with a disability, accident victims and terminal patients.
Compare Home Care Services
Preferred Home Health Care Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Preferred Home Health Care
- Preferred Home Health Care 45 Main Street (Highway 35)
- Postal Code:
- United States