4.21/5
Based on 33 reviews that contain star ratings

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

33 Precor Treadmills Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 19, 2016

I really like this product. It made my life so much better. I lost a lot of weight and gained even more confidence! It really changed my life. Warranty is sufficient. Equipment is pretty durable so hopefully I won't need to use the warranty. I have spoken to customer service on the phone and they are very professional and helpful. I would definitely recommend this product to others. It's been nothing but life changing for me. Anyone who needs to lose a few pounds without killing themselves should purchase right away. The value is great. I couldn't ask for a better product for the price. They even offer payment plans for those on a tight budget. Great company, great product!!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

Equipment sturdy. Bluetooth, hills, time work well. I haven't had any problems with the features listed. The speakers are nice as well as the fan. Has held up well. Seems like the parts could be fixed efficiently. I will have to wait and see. The machine has been reliable. Nothing has broken and everything has stayed in place. Sometimes machines get loose but this one has not so far. Good price. Considering price and quality it is a good value. I'm sure there are better machines but they cost a lot more than the one I bought.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

Has the programs I need and gives a good consistent workout. I tend to use the manual order in her program which works well. It has a limited warranty. We did not get an extended warranty but it has not needed any repairs in over a year. Covers parts and labor but haven't needed anything. Works well. I use it for 30 to 60 minutes every day and have never had a problem. It is consistent and the tension is consistent. Excellent value. Good quality. Have used them in the gym and like using them at home.

Precor Treadmills Company Information