4.12/5

34 Precor Treadmills Consumer Reviews

Original review: Dec. 3, 2016

I can sprint on it, the speed is great with no issues. My husband who is a sprinter loves the speed of and the power of it. It works really well for how long we have had it and for how many times we have used it. It's very comfortable when I am on it. As I've gotten older my knees has aged and running outside usually hurts. When running on my treadmill I can run for a longer distance and a longer time. Which obviously gives me better fitness results! I enough using the different training options. I can either do quick start and adjust to how I feeling or I can challenge myself and do one of the many training courses. My favorite is the intervals. It really pushes me. It was expensive but as a stay at mom home, it's sometimes not easy to go to the gym, it's nice to be able to workout at home. So to me that is very valuable bc I can stay healthy for my family while still being able to watch and be with my kiddos.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

The motor in my treadmill is very quiet. You can't hear it running at all. No humming, no spinning, nothing at all. I can have it running with the TV on and it can't be heard over my TV. The cushion on my treadmill is easy on my feet. It don't make my feet sore while walking long distance every day on it. It don't feel like I'm walking on sidewalk at all. It has a screen you can pick your trail and follow it all the way. Some of the trails are over 50 miles hike. I have yet made it that far but maybe one day. It worth the expenses. It's high quality and runs great. We've had it for a few years and it still like it never been use. We love it.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2016

The motor worked great. It worked very well until we sold the machine. Had no problems with it at all the whole time. The cushion was great. Didn't hurt your feet to run and it was very satisfactory. I was very pleased with the product. No issues at all to speak of. You could plug media into it to play. The sound quality was very good and I plugged my phone into it often. I didn't pay much for it and it had free shipping. We got good use out of it and I felt the value was great. The price we paid was good for the product. I was happy.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2016

The motor sounds really nice and it's not too loud or too big. I would recommend 1000 percent. I like it. You can watch tv or listen to music or just run and relax and chill or lie down or sit. I would buy it. It helped me gain some weight and muscle. I'm not as skinny as before. I feel good and healthy and fit and cool.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2016

Worked great and didn't have any problems. I like to really push it and it was able to keep up with my workout the whole time. It allows me to go fast and it keeps up with my speed. It's a cushion. It's soft and comfortable. I guess nice for bouncing up and down. It was great and keep up with my speed. No problems with any part on it. Very flexible. Very durable and well worth every dime.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Precor Treadmills?

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

The motor was fine, however, the weight limit listed in the owners manual was off because it did not work properly and I am on the heavier end of the weight limit. It was great. Nothing wrong with it at all and was comfortable to have in the areas that were cushioned. I think they did a great job at positioning the cushion because the whole bar was not covered but it was in a perfect position for me to put my hands on it. Loved this feature, you could choose hills, flat ground, a mix of both, incline, slight incline or no incline at all. You could change the speed with ease and easily set up a personalized workout with the touch of a few buttons. I stopped using it because the belt kept slipping and I didn't want to ruin it. It is sitting in my garage at the moment but I am hoping to use it again when I lose a bit of weight so I don't have to worry about breaking an expensive piece of equipment.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2016

Motor is great. It's like I am at the gym! It has a lot of speed settings to fit my needs. Easier to lose weight in my own home at any time, rather than taking time out of my busy schedule to go to the gym. Cushion is great. My feet don't hurt as opposed to walking outdoors or like most treadmills at the gym. It's very comfortable. Easy on my feet. My husband has a foot condition and it works great for him. It's entertaining in a sense that I can do my workout very easily. I have a few spots for a water bottle and a spot for my phone and or ipod. I never get bored using my treadmill. Very good value for the money I spent. I was actually really surprised at how well the unit works and fits my needs for the money I spent. it was my first time purchasing a treadmill as well.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2016

I found it to be a good motor. It has lasted for over 7 years and we haven't noticed an issue with it. Wish it were a bit quieter. But for the price that we paid for it (bought second hand) we really have no complaints. The cushioning is not the best. You do hear the clapping of the belt as you walk. Also, I have a bad back and I feel as if I am walking on the sidewalk rather than a treadmill. My treadmill does not have any entertainment options. That would be a huge benefit. I would love if it had an option to run a playlist so I could use headphones. The value was worth it. Not sure if I would buy it new. These pieces of equipment remind me of a new car and the value depreciates once it is delivered.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

The treadmill worked great. The motor was great on it. I don't have any complaints about the treadmill or the motor itself. The treadmill's cushion was ok. Would be better if it was bigger for bigger people. Maybe have a adjustment for the cushion. But overall I am happy with the treadmill. I like the treadmill and the entertainment on the treadmill. Keeps me motivated to do more which is the purpose of the treadmill in itself. I would read the treadmill for others to buy. The value of the treadmill was worth the money to me. I would definitely recommend it. Worth every penny.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2016

The treadmill's motor is very effective and smooth. It also works well and is very reliable. The motor of this treadmill lasts a long time and has never failed me. The treadmills cushion is very nice but not the best I've ever used. It has okay shock absorption but if I walk a lot it'll cause some back pain. The entertainment options are very nice. I don't really use all of them but still find them satisfactory and intuitive. I think most would really enjoy the options. While it was expensive the treadmill has a lot of value for me. I use it very frequently and it has never caused issues for me. I'm glad I bought it. It's helping me lose weight easily.

Precor Treadmills Company Information