Precor Treadmills

Compare Treadmills

Research top Treadmills recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The elliptical I purchased ran smoothly, has comfortable pedals and hand grips, and has incline settings and even an area for my phone to set it while I exercise. This machine hasn't had any issues since I purchased it. It still runs well even with regular use. Very happy with its reliability. I would recommend it to anyone. The machine I purchased wasn't as expensive as other brands I looked at, yet it had many of the same features. It has proved to be reliable and durable.

I liked that it had a built in fan. There were also many different programs to choose from. Also could adjust levels as you improve. The display was nice and allowed me to watch my progress during my workout. There was a long enough warranty to cover the machine if anything were to malfunction. It was also long enough so that I would still be making a good investment and not lose any money if something were to happen. The product was exactly what I was looking for and expecting from a machine. It provided the workout it said it would and provided great results. It was affordable for what I got, especially with as much as it is used. It provides a great workout for the days I want a little extra, or don't want to drive to the gym.

They offered a lot of feature for many areas. It was nice to have a variety of options to choose from since previous experiences had little to no options available. I think the warranty that was offered was very reasonable. It was enough time to make sure I was happy with the products and a reasonable return policy. I have yet to have a problem with any product I have bought from them. It is a very reliable product and I know I will have it for a while, and still be like new. I think that I received a great value on the products for what I paid for them. They are of a substantial material and work very well for what I need them for.

I really like this product. It made my life so much better. I lost a lot of weight and gained even more confidence! It really changed my life. Warranty is sufficient. Equipment is pretty durable so hopefully I won't need to use the warranty. I have spoken to customer service on the phone and they are very professional and helpful. I would definitely recommend this product to others. It's been nothing but life changing for me. Anyone who needs to lose a few pounds without killing themselves should purchase right away. The value is great. I couldn't ask for a better product for the price. They even offer payment plans for those on a tight budget. Great company, great product!!

Equipment sturdy. Bluetooth, hills, time work well. I haven't had any problems with the features listed. The speakers are nice as well as the fan. Has held up well. Seems like the parts could be fixed efficiently. I will have to wait and see. The machine has been reliable. Nothing has broken and everything has stayed in place. Sometimes machines get loose but this one has not so far. Good price. Considering price and quality it is a good value. I'm sure there are better machines but they cost a lot more than the one I bought.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Precor Treadmills?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

Has the programs I need and gives a good consistent workout. I tend to use the manual order in her program which works well. It has a limited warranty. We did not get an extended warranty but it has not needed any repairs in over a year. Covers parts and labor but haven't needed anything. Works well. I use it for 30 to 60 minutes every day and have never had a problem. It is consistent and the tension is consistent. Excellent value. Good quality. Have used them in the gym and like using them at home.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Precor has been making fitness equipment for commercial and personal use for over 30 years. Their treadmills are mainly designed for commercial use, making them a great option for owners of fitness centers and health clubs around the world.

• Connected consoles: Gym owners can add the 880 console onto any Precor cardio equipment to offer users entertainment features, personalized accounts to track progress, pre-programmed workouts and customized messaging. Other console models are also available to keep users engaged.
  • Tools for your facility: Precor’s Brand Center is available for owners of commercial fitness facilities. This feature will help with space planning, education, brand guidelines, financing help and more. Find these tools on Precor’s website.
  • Treadmills for gyms of all sizes: Precor makes two series of treadmills, and the one you choose will depend on the size of your facility. The Experience™ Series provides a personalized experience for frequent gym members and is designed for larger gym facilities. The Assurance™ Series is more ideal for smaller facilities, with pre-programmed workouts and value pricing.
  • Integrated Footplant™ Technology (IFT): Precor’s IFT changes speed when your foot speed changes, simulating a natural running surface. This advanced technology allows for a smoother running experience than users could find on any other treadmill surface.
  • Preventative maintenance program: Keep your treadmills in good shape by participating in Precor’s Preventative Maintenance program. Sign up for a plan to receive regular, thorough cleaning, testing, calibration and inspection of all your Precor fitness equipment. Choose whether you want monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual preventative maintenance performed.
  • Best for Precor treadmills are best for commercial fitness facilities.

Compare Treadmills