Precor Treadmills

Compare Treadmills

Research top Treadmills recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The motor is really fast. I'm actually amazed it can keep with me. It's a great motor. It does what it was meant to do which is a plus in my big blue eyes. The cushion is more for the push in. Very comfortable. The value is great otherwise I wouldn't of spent time and effort, blood sweat and tears with this product.

I can sprint on it, the speed is great with no issues. My husband who is a sprinter loves the speed of and the power of it. It works really well for how long we have had it and for how many times we have used it. It's very comfortable when I am on it. As I've gotten older my knees has aged and running outside usually hurts. When running on my treadmill I can run for a longer distance and a longer time. Which obviously gives me better fitness results! I enough using the different training options. I can either do quick start and adjust to how I feeling or I can challenge myself and do one of the many training courses. My favorite is the intervals. It really pushes me. It was expensive but as a stay at mom home, it's sometimes not easy to go to the gym, it's nice to be able to workout at home. So to me that is very valuable bc I can stay healthy for my family while still being able to watch and be with my kiddos.

The motor in my treadmill is very quiet. You can't hear it running at all. No humming, no spinning, nothing at all. I can have it running with the TV on and it can't be heard over my TV. The cushion on my treadmill is easy on my feet. It don't make my feet sore while walking long distance every day on it. It don't feel like I'm walking on sidewalk at all. It has a screen you can pick your trail and follow it all the way. Some of the trails are over 50 miles hike. I have yet made it that far but maybe one day. It worth the expenses. It's high quality and runs great. We've had it for a few years and it still like it never been use. We love it.

The motor worked great. It worked very well until we sold the machine. Had no problems with it at all the whole time. The cushion was great. Didn't hurt your feet to run and it was very satisfactory. I was very pleased with the product. No issues at all to speak of. You could plug media into it to play. The sound quality was very good and I plugged my phone into it often. I didn't pay much for it and it had free shipping. We got good use out of it and I felt the value was great. The price we paid was good for the product. I was happy.

The motor sounds really nice and it's not too loud or too big. I would recommend 1000 percent. I like it. You can watch tv or listen to music or just run and relax and chill or lie down or sit. I would buy it. It helped me gain some weight and muscle. I'm not as skinny as before. I feel good and healthy and fit and cool.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Precor Treadmills?

Worked great and didn't have any problems. I like to really push it and it was able to keep up with my workout the whole time. It allows me to go fast and it keeps up with my speed. It's a cushion. It's soft and comfortable. I guess nice for bouncing up and down. It was great and keep up with my speed. No problems with any part on it. Very flexible. Very durable and well worth every dime.

The motor was fine, however, the weight limit listed in the owners manual was off because it did not work properly and I am on the heavier end of the weight limit. It was great. Nothing wrong with it at all and was comfortable to have in the areas that were cushioned. I think they did a great job at positioning the cushion because the whole bar was not covered but it was in a perfect position for me to put my hands on it. Loved this feature, you could choose hills, flat ground, a mix of both, incline, slight incline or no incline at all. You could change the speed with ease and easily set up a personalized workout with the touch of a few buttons. I stopped using it because the belt kept slipping and I didn't want to ruin it. It is sitting in my garage at the moment but I am hoping to use it again when I lose a bit of weight so I don't have to worry about breaking an expensive piece of equipment.

Motor is great. It's like I am at the gym! It has a lot of speed settings to fit my needs. Easier to lose weight in my own home at any time, rather than taking time out of my busy schedule to go to the gym. Cushion is great. My feet don't hurt as opposed to walking outdoors or like most treadmills at the gym. It's very comfortable. Easy on my feet. My husband has a foot condition and it works great for him. It's entertaining in a sense that I can do my workout very easily. I have a few spots for a water bottle and a spot for my phone and or ipod. I never get bored using my treadmill. Very good value for the money I spent. I was actually really surprised at how well the unit works and fits my needs for the money I spent. it was my first time purchasing a treadmill as well.

I found it to be a good motor. It has lasted for over 7 years and we haven't noticed an issue with it. Wish it were a bit quieter. But for the price that we paid for it (bought second hand) we really have no complaints. The cushioning is not the best. You do hear the clapping of the belt as you walk. Also, I have a bad back and I feel as if I am walking on the sidewalk rather than a treadmill. My treadmill does not have any entertainment options. That would be a huge benefit. I would love if it had an option to run a playlist so I could use headphones. The value was worth it. Not sure if I would buy it new. These pieces of equipment remind me of a new car and the value depreciates once it is delivered.

The treadmill worked great. The motor was great on it. I don't have any complaints about the treadmill or the motor itself. The treadmill's cushion was ok. Would be better if it was bigger for bigger people. Maybe have a adjustment for the cushion. But overall I am happy with the treadmill. I like the treadmill and the entertainment on the treadmill. Keeps me motivated to do more which is the purpose of the treadmill in itself. I would read the treadmill for others to buy. The value of the treadmill was worth the money to me. I would definitely recommend it. Worth every penny.

The treadmill's motor is very effective and smooth. It also works well and is very reliable. The motor of this treadmill lasts a long time and has never failed me. The treadmills cushion is very nice but not the best I've ever used. It has okay shock absorption but if I walk a lot it'll cause some back pain. The entertainment options are very nice. I don't really use all of them but still find them satisfactory and intuitive. I think most would really enjoy the options. While it was expensive the treadmill has a lot of value for me. I use it very frequently and it has never caused issues for me. I'm glad I bought it. It's helping me lose weight easily.

It worked just fine. I have no real complaints about the motor. Its was a so/so motor and it never crapped out. It made loud noises when you ran. There was very little cushion. It could have been way better. I think the more you spend the better it is. I would go with one with a warranty too. There was no entertainment options. This was a very low end treadmill. An entertainment option would be well worth the extra money. Definitely would get that next time. I got what I paid for to say the least. I wanted to spend little money, but that's the value I got. I think to get something good you need to put down a good chunk of change.

I've never had any issues with my treadmill. It runs smooth and quietly. The motor never stalls. It keeps the belt running smoothly. My treadmill has adjustable cushioning. I have problems with my hips and this helps tremendously with pain while still getting my workout. I am able to use my smart devices with my treadmill. My treadmill has all the options I would ever want in a treadmill. I love that I am able to use my music while on the treadmill. I feel like I got an excellent machine for what I paid and I get every penny's worth from it. It was higher priced but worth what I paid in the end. I couldn't replace it.

Very strong, nice and quiet. No weird sounds or any issues. It's a 3 hp so plenty of power. They usually last over 10 years as far as I am aware. Very soft, but good support. Doesn't hurt to walk or run on for hours. No issues at all that I can see. It's like running on a cloud. You can hook up your mp player, use a radio, cd player, tape player, anything you want. Speakers have great sound, very loud, not tinny sounding. For what you pay you get very good value. Lots of good options, last a long time, needs no maintenance. No issues at all, looks good, runs good. Very good product.

The motor is very responsive to the control panel and comes up to speed and stops quickly, if needed. The speed control and the motor is quite accurate compared to walking or running. The manufacturer made sure that the treadmill was calibrated very accurately. The mat is very responsive; it has some "give" in order to take the shock of my feet hitting the rubberized surface. I rarely feel sore from either running or walking on the treadmill (compared to walking or running on paved surfaces). The TV has great reception. There are plenty of channels available; there are also quite a few music channels available, particularly the kinds of music that are great for working out! I can stay fit even more consistently because I have a treadmill at home. It's not always possible to get to the fitness center club in order to work out, and I can even work out if I get snowed in!!!

Strong. The treads wore out and we replaced those because of grooves. It just hummed along. It was a workhorse. Very good motors in Precor treadmills. I cannot say there was much cushioning. When I walked it was ok, but when I ran it was loud and the pounding on my legs was intolerable. I have bad knees now. When I had a Precor treadmill, there was no entertainment features. I used a regular old television with headsets so I would not wake my wife. The value was great. It lasted a long time. Never needed any repair that she could not do myself and I sold it to someone and they are still using it.

It is great. It works fine. Everyone would be so pleased. It works very smoothly and in fine shape, the speed, the overall power of it just all fine. It is very nice and so comfortable. It works for a great fit and so wonderful it can be adjusted too for every need. It is exciting to operate. I am having a good time with it, everyone will too and will like everything about it all. Good price for it too. I could easily afford it too and like it and everyone would be able to afford this in anyway they can.

If I were to be asked about this motor then I would have to say that the motor itself is of great quality and value, and I feel that it is the very best of its kind. The cushion of this treadmill is very soft and comfortable. I am highly satisfied with it and it makes working out much more enjoyable to me. The entertainment feature options of this treadmill are really amazing because it is equipped with the latest in technology and makes working out fun. I believe that the value of this treadmill is really high. It is very easy to use and very helpful to me working out.

Works well right out of the box and really helped jump start my diet and weight loss. It was great and easily readable. Large monitor to keep track. It was really comfortable and easy to use. I was really pleased with my purchase. Well worth the money paid. Large screen to read the results and I love that it came equipped with a personal fan built into the treadmill. That was a nice touch. It also has bluetooth which allows music to play. At 950 it was a little more than I wanted to pay BUT it was WELL worth it! It was easily set up and worked great. After a year of use I am still happy.

The elliptical I purchased ran smoothly, has comfortable pedals and hand grips, and has incline settings and even an area for my phone to set it while I exercise. This machine hasn't had any issues since I purchased it. It still runs well even with regular use. Very happy with its reliability. I would recommend it to anyone. The machine I purchased wasn't as expensive as other brands I looked at, yet it had many of the same features. It has proved to be reliable and durable.

I liked that it had a built in fan. There were also many different programs to choose from. Also could adjust levels as you improve. The display was nice and allowed me to watch my progress during my workout. There was a long enough warranty to cover the machine if anything were to malfunction. It was also long enough so that I would still be making a good investment and not lose any money if something were to happen. The product was exactly what I was looking for and expecting from a machine. It provided the workout it said it would and provided great results. It was affordable for what I got, especially with as much as it is used. It provides a great workout for the days I want a little extra, or don't want to drive to the gym.

They offered a lot of feature for many areas. It was nice to have a variety of options to choose from since previous experiences had little to no options available. I think the warranty that was offered was very reasonable. It was enough time to make sure I was happy with the products and a reasonable return policy. I have yet to have a problem with any product I have bought from them. It is a very reliable product and I know I will have it for a while, and still be like new. I think that I received a great value on the products for what I paid for them. They are of a substantial material and work very well for what I need them for.

I really like this product. It made my life so much better. I lost a lot of weight and gained even more confidence! It really changed my life. Warranty is sufficient. Equipment is pretty durable so hopefully I won't need to use the warranty. I have spoken to customer service on the phone and they are very professional and helpful. I would definitely recommend this product to others. It's been nothing but life changing for me. Anyone who needs to lose a few pounds without killing themselves should purchase right away. The value is great. I couldn't ask for a better product for the price. They even offer payment plans for those on a tight budget. Great company, great product!!

Equipment sturdy. Bluetooth, hills, time work well. I haven't had any problems with the features listed. The speakers are nice as well as the fan. Has held up well. Seems like the parts could be fixed efficiently. I will have to wait and see. The machine has been reliable. Nothing has broken and everything has stayed in place. Sometimes machines get loose but this one has not so far. Good price. Considering price and quality it is a good value. I'm sure there are better machines but they cost a lot more than the one I bought.

Has the programs I need and gives a good consistent workout. I tend to use the manual order in her program which works well. It has a limited warranty. We did not get an extended warranty but it has not needed any repairs in over a year. Covers parts and labor but haven't needed anything. Works well. I use it for 30 to 60 minutes every day and have never had a problem. It is consistent and the tension is consistent. Excellent value. Good quality. Have used them in the gym and like using them at home.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Precor has been making fitness equipment for commercial and personal use for over 30 years. Their treadmills are mainly designed for commercial use, making them a great option for owners of fitness centers and health clubs around the world.

• Connected consoles: Gym owners can add the 880 console onto any Precor cardio equipment to offer users entertainment features, personalized accounts to track progress, pre-programmed workouts and customized messaging. Other console models are also available to keep users engaged.
  • Tools for your facility: Precor’s Brand Center is available for owners of commercial fitness facilities. This feature will help with space planning, education, brand guidelines, financing help and more. Find these tools on Precor’s website.
  • Treadmills for gyms of all sizes: Precor makes two series of treadmills, and the one you choose will depend on the size of your facility. The Experience™ Series provides a personalized experience for frequent gym members and is designed for larger gym facilities. The Assurance™ Series is more ideal for smaller facilities, with pre-programmed workouts and value pricing.
  • Integrated Footplant™ Technology (IFT): Precor’s IFT changes speed when your foot speed changes, simulating a natural running surface. This advanced technology allows for a smoother running experience than users could find on any other treadmill surface.
  • Preventative maintenance program: Keep your treadmills in good shape by participating in Precor’s Preventative Maintenance program. Sign up for a plan to receive regular, thorough cleaning, testing, calibration and inspection of all your Precor fitness equipment. Choose whether you want monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual preventative maintenance performed.
  • Best for Precor treadmills are best for commercial fitness facilities.

Compare Treadmills