Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.12/5

Lose weight for good. How much can you lose?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Lose weight for good. How much can you lose?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Precor Treadmills Reviews

Original review: March 27, 2019

Our clunky 20 yr. old treadmill could not be moved into our new home, gave it to our daughter and it is still working fine. Bought this well-touted model which now allegedly needs a new motherboard. The parts (which are slow to arrive) are covered but the $130 service charge for the diagnosis was not, presumably we will have to shell out another $130 when it is installed.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

Some treadmills are designed for persons with small feet. The Precor easily supports large feet. Many treadmills will cause back pain if used for long periods but after 10-years of using this unit every day for 1-2 Hours I experienced no body or joint pain anywhere. This previous statement cannot be confirmed for any of the other treadmills I tried over the years, especially the units in most hotels and franchised health clubs.

Get expert buying tips about Treadmills delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

The equipment come fully assembled and ready to use. Treadmill is professionally delivered and set up for user. Instructions for full operation are provided and operating it is very simple. Programs are available to automatically adjust speed and incline. I like the power incline feature, high quality materials and display screen to show incline, speed, and calories burned. But the cost is fairly high. And I would like display screen to support videos or movies that could be displayed while performing the exercise. Also would be good to have input for media stick. Headphone jacks could be useful.

Original review: July 24, 2018

It lets me exercise setting the speed that I want to go or raise the tilt of the machine so I can go as much uphill that I would like to go to maximize my workout. I had the store that I bought my treadmill set up the treadmill for me as I have great difficulty in putting things together. Once the set up was complete the technician explained all the things I would need to do to get it to work. Overall, it's good for my health. Although adding a stand so that I can read a book while I exercise would be an improvement.

Original review: April 10, 2017

I like that my Precor treadmill lifted for uphill walking. It had different inclines you could use. You could hook in head phones and just go to town. Also the graphics were very good on this machine and it spoke to you. It was all one piece and large. Was fun to use. Operating was pretty much self explanatory. The manual was very thick and I was hoping I didn't have to read the whole thing so I was glad it was so easy to operate. However, there was no putting the treadmill away. It would have been nice if it folded up for storage. I didn't have a lot of room in my house so I had to have it in my garage. Would have liked to put it in my living room and put it in my closet.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Precor Treadmills?

Original review: April 4, 2017

My Precor treadmill is black and it looks nice with my home - it is not an eye sore and it has a plug and a charger for my phone and it inclines fast rather than slow which I like a lot compared to other treadmills. But mine is old and it is hard to fold up and unfold. I like to fold it up when I have company but I always have trouble getting it back to normal by myself and my dad has to do it for me because it's complicated and annoying. But it is very easy to use. You turn it on and use the buttons that say faster or slower or incline and decline. I think it's pretty easy so that's cool.

Original review: April 3, 2017

I truly appreciate the fact the Precor treadmill can hold up to three hundred and fifty pounds. So even when I was at my heaviest weight I could still utilize my treadmill. On the other hand, I only don't like the incline. I would decide to change the incline to feel the burn more in my body because I like to walk. I would like the effect that I am climbing a very steep hill. Maximum incline on most treadmills are fifteen.

Original review: March 27, 2017

My Precor treadmill tracks my distance. It also tracks my heart rate and measure my caloric spend along with my weight. It has a wide belt so it works well for me. It is very easy to set up. Plug it in and follow the setup instructions. I enter in my weight and age, select the program that I want, hit start and start exercising. It would be great though if it had a better and more interactive display. There are some set programs, but it would be fantastic if it had more interactive ones.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

I was very happy with their product. I used Precor X-C ski machine for years to train for the longest X-C ski marathon in the world (105 miles). I completed it and never had a problem with the machine!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

The motor is really fast. I'm actually amazed it can keep with me. It's a great motor. It does what it was meant to do which is a plus in my big blue eyes. The cushion is more for the push in. Very comfortable. The value is great otherwise I wouldn't of spent time and effort, blood sweat and tears with this product.

Not sure about Precor Treadmills?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right weight loss program for you.

Precor Treadmills expert review by Joey Thurman

Precor has been making fitness equipment for commercial and personal use for over 30 years. Their treadmills are mainly designed for commercial use, making them a great option for owners of fitness centers and health clubs around the world.

• Connected consoles: Gym owners can add the 880 console onto any Precor cardio equipment to offer users entertainment features, personalized accounts to track progress, pre-programmed workouts and customized messaging. Other console models are also available to keep users engaged.

• Tools for your facility: Precor’s Brand Center is available for owners of commercial fitness facilities. This feature will help with space planning, education, brand guidelines, financing help and more. Find these tools on Precor’s website.

• Treadmills for gyms of all sizes: Precor makes two series of treadmills, and the one you choose will depend on the size of your facility. The Experience™ Series provides a personalized experience for frequent gym members and is designed for larger gym facilities. The Assurance™ Series is more ideal for smaller facilities, with pre-programmed workouts and value pricing.

• Integrated Footplant™ Technology (IFT): Precor’s IFT changes speed when your foot speed changes, simulating a natural running surface. This advanced technology allows for a smoother running experience than users could find on any other treadmill surface.

• Preventative maintenance program: Keep your treadmills in good shape by participating in Precor’s Preventative Maintenance program. Sign up for a plan to receive regular, thorough cleaning, testing, calibration and inspection of all your Precor fitness equipment. Choose whether you want monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual preventative maintenance performed.

• Best for: Precor treadmills are best for commercial fitness facilities.

by Joey Thurman Fitness and Nutrition Expert

Joey Thurman is a nationally recognized and spin certified health, fitness, nutrition expert and television host He is the author of "365 Health and Fitness Hacks That Could Save Your Life." His work has been featured in publications such as Men’s Health, U.S. News and World Report, NPR, People Magazine, Shape, NY Post, Fitness Magazine, ‪Women's Health and many more.

Precor Treadmills Company Information