Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.21/5

Precor Ellipticals Reviews

Original review: March 18, 2017

I bought it used so it was already assembled. The battery housing for display/fan is difficult to replace and must be unscrewed from machine just to replace dead battery. Precor HealthRider has a nice built in fan, large feet pedal rests and heart rate monitor built into hand grips. It was very inexpensive and it does have little rollers for easy moving. It has a nice water bottle holder but I put a cup in it and use it to hold my iPod, which I wish it had a shelf for my iPod. Display is rudimentary, not much fun stuff. Construction is shaky and sounds like it is going to fall right apart when you really get cooking on it. I've been afraid to max it out because I think it will fall apart and injure me.

Original review: March 17, 2017

Precor EFX is the best of the Elliptical machines in the market to improve your cardiovascular system and really get the best of your workout. I use other brands but Precor is my choice. I used to be a gym owner and it is the perfect choice for a great result, and so I will not change anything in this equipment. The Precor is multi programs and is really easy to use. Modern, strong and with a real great different choices of workouts. I really enjoy to use this brand and I consider I have a huge expertise in the use of this kind of equipments.

Original review: March 16, 2017

The machine is easy to use in general. Although I do not remember all of the details of setting it up, it was a simple process due to the clear instructions provided. I like the fact that the elliptical machine tells me exactly how far that I have walked on any given exercise session. This allows me to know how fit I am and my progress across a given unit of time. One thing that could be greatly improved upon is the safety of the machine. There is no fail-safe option, so if something goes wrong, I could get seriously injured.

Original review: March 15, 2017

I have been very pleased with my Precor Elliptical since day one. The motion handlebars help to work out the entire body. The crossramp angles keep my workout challenging and the heart rate monitoring keeps me aware of my vitals. The set up was pretty easy, as the instructions were plainly written with step by step building. It has stayed as a whole piece in my spare bedroom ever since it was put together. There is nothing that I would improve about this machine..

Original review: March 14, 2017

My Precor cross trainer fits well in my exercise space in my home. Setting it up and using it is a simple process and anybody could do it. It is easy to use. I like the ability of changing intensity and altering time, tracking calories burned and distance traveled. It's reliable and I've never had an issue with its function. However, it could be cheaper! Also, I wish there was an entertainment device of some kind and a way to change the stride length.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Precor Ellipticals?

Original review: March 12, 2017

I like the comfy handles. It makes it a lot easier to push forward and I don't get blisters from it unlike the ones they have at the gym. I also like how I can change the speed. Setting it up and turning it on it's pretty easy but turning it off is always a little bit harder. I push off and I always come back to see that it still on. Also, I dislike how big it is. It takes up a lot of space and is very heavy to move. I wish I can fold it and only take it out when I need to use it.

Original review: March 9, 2017

I ordered the Precor elliptical online a few years ago. I like the gray color, the heart rate monitor, distance, steps, etc. It's smooth and not too noisy, and the words are big on the display. It works well and does what it should, so I am satisfied with it. It was a little difficult though to get it all together the first time, but that's to be expected. It's easy now to change batteries in the display. I'm happy with it.

Original review: March 8, 2017

I like the digital readout, elevation levels and intensity, handle bars for holding and stability if user loses his/her balance. The buttons to change intensity and elevation are easily accessible. The machine is easy to use and I always know that it will be there and ready to operate. It is simple in its design and therefore is reliable. However, the unit is difficult to move, it is unwieldy, bulky and heavy. There are weights in the back that can get moved out of position. It also would be nice if the machine was a little more sturdy. The unit tends to rock a little bit when in use and the foot platforms are just flat pieces of plastic which can lead to the bottoms of my feet being sore.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2017

We purchased an old one and got it discounted from a friend. It's very easy to use. You just get on it and move your feet, though I wish there was a TV connected to it like the ones in the gym to make the workout go by much quicker. Also, we've had it for several years and it started to squeak and feel rusty probably from lack of use, so now we keep it in the spare room.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2017

I've been using the Precor Elliptical for 3 years with no issues. It is a durable machine with very durable parts. I use it every day and it's very easy to use. I just turn it on exercise and turn it off. And it has great putaway space. Also, it has a built-in headphone jack with Pandora... How sweet is that... The entertainment value top notch. The value of the elliptical is simply amazing and the amount I spent on it has saved me more than I can mention if I was to go to a gym to use one. I would recommend to anyone looking to buy one. So go buy one already.

Precor Ellipticals Company Information