Lose weight for good. How much can you lose?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

4.21/5

Precor Ellipticals Reviews

Original review: March 9, 2017

I ordered the Precor elliptical online a few years ago. I like the gray color, the heart rate monitor, distance, steps, etc. It's smooth and not too noisy, and the words are big on the display. It works well and does what it should, so I am satisfied with it. It was a little difficult though to get it all together the first time, but that's to be expected. It's easy now to change batteries in the display. I'm happy with it.

Original review: March 18, 2017

I bought it used so it was already assembled. The battery housing for display/fan is difficult to replace and must be unscrewed from machine just to replace dead battery. Precor HealthRider has a nice built in fan, large feet pedal rests and heart rate monitor built into hand grips. It was very inexpensive and it does have little rollers for easy moving. It has a nice water bottle holder but I put a cup in it and use it to hold my iPod, which I wish it had a shelf for my iPod. Display is rudimentary, not much fun stuff. Construction is shaky and sounds like it is going to fall right apart when you really get cooking on it. I've been afraid to max it out because I think it will fall apart and injure me.

Original review: March 8, 2017

I like the digital readout, elevation levels and intensity, handle bars for holding and stability if user loses his/her balance. The buttons to change intensity and elevation are easily accessible. The machine is easy to use and I always know that it will be there and ready to operate. It is simple in its design and therefore is reliable. However, the unit is difficult to move, it is unwieldy, bulky and heavy. There are weights in the back that can get moved out of position. It also would be nice if the machine was a little more sturdy. The unit tends to rock a little bit when in use and the foot platforms are just flat pieces of plastic which can lead to the bottoms of my feet being sore.

Original review: March 21, 2017

Setting up was easy. Turn it on and go. I keep it plugged in at all times, so there is just a power switch on the back I have to press. There is a quick start button that makes it easy for me to begin a simple workout. There are also different preset workouts I could choose from if I'd like. Resistance feature is very nice. I like being able to make the workout as difficult or easy as I feel that day. I also like the incline feature, which can give me a totally different workout on different days. However, the machine doesn't have moving arms. I should have gotten the model where the arm handles move back and forth. I would also put a television screen on it so I could watch any shows or news while working out.

Original review: March 12, 2017

I like the comfy handles. It makes it a lot easier to push forward and I don't get blisters from it unlike the ones they have at the gym. I also like how I can change the speed. Setting it up and turning it on it's pretty easy but turning it off is always a little bit harder. I push off and I always come back to see that it still on. Also, I dislike how big it is. It takes up a lot of space and is very heavy to move. I wish I can fold it and only take it out when I need to use it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Precor Ellipticals?

Original review: March 15, 2017

I have been very pleased with my Precor Elliptical since day one. The motion handlebars help to work out the entire body. The crossramp angles keep my workout challenging and the heart rate monitoring keeps me aware of my vitals. The set up was pretty easy, as the instructions were plainly written with step by step building. It has stayed as a whole piece in my spare bedroom ever since it was put together. There is nothing that I would improve about this machine..

Original review: March 23, 2017

I have a Precor and I like the heart rate monitor with chest strap, adjustable difficulty levels (incline/stiffness of elliptical motion), memory settings. Electronics are very easy to operate. It would be nice if it were easier to move or store (the machine is extremely heavy). Not easy to get service on this machine. Electrical cord should be longer (only about 3-4 feet long). Nevertheless, it is fairly easy to use. Just program the initial settings including your weight, and then get on and work out. Really no other setup after the initial programming unless you want to change your workout intensity.

Original review: March 22, 2017

Precor was a very sturdy machine with a heart rate monitor built in. The initial installation required movers. Since then and has been very easy to use. It has multiple programs and allow shortcuts to start exercising. It is easy to program. It has a good memory to store profiles to make it quicker. It is a little older and it would be nice to have a machine with some of the newer updates. You have to wear an extra monitor heart rate. It would be nice to have one built in.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2017

The elliptical was very easy to use and figure out. It is clearly labeled and the settings are simple. I believe it does come with directions but there are also diagrams and directions online. The durability is pretty good although we did have some squeaking start as it was used more and more but nothing WD40 can't fix. Besides that, it is great and I would recommend, great features and settings to get a good workout. You can program real life areas like you are actually there running it. Very realistic, very awesome. The entertainment features are pretty good, too. There is a spot to put in an AUX cord so you can play music off your phone or iPod and it will play through the speakers on the elliptical. It would be great if there was a tv screen. However we did get the cheaper model. We got the elliptical on sale and it has worked great for us.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2017

I have found the elliptical to be very easy to use. Once you get past tweaking it to your wants and needs, it is very basic to continue using. The model I have has a built-in MP3 player and a outlet to plug in any sort of auxiliary cord that will play through speakers. It cost a pretty penny even though it was on sale ($1499.00). But I've had it for 3 months already and I haven't had a problem with it yet so I can't complain about the price. So far it has lived up to its expense. I've found it to be extremely durable and would recommend it to any of my friends or family.

Precor Ellipticals Company Information