Philips Sonicare Toothbrush

Philips Sonicare Toothbrush
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.44/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

Philips Sonicare Toothbrush Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Philips Sonicare Toothbrush?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Phillips?

Original review: July 17, 2020

Several FlexCare toothbrushes were purchased as gifts. After less than 6 months, one of them stopped working and will not shut off. Philips does NOT stand behind the product. Do not purchase. Find a company that warrants its products.

Original review: July 10, 2020

I recently reported my new Sonicare toothbrush that I received as a gift not working. I placed the toothbrush head onto the hand set and it would not stay on and it makes a loud sound. Did you know that they do ship replacements to Hawaii? I offered to pay for shipping and handling. I mentioned this to my friends here in my office and to my family about their policy not helping me because I lived in Hawaii. It is so ironic because others who have had problems say that the Phillips company has mailed out to them products. What? He said they do not mail out to Hawaii! And another thing. Each time I called I have to wait a long time before anyone helps me. For example today, 7/10, I have been waiting 25 min. Then a recording just came on that they are closed. Be careful when purchasing this product.

Get buying tips about Personal Care Products delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: June 27, 2020

So I decided to pay the remaining balance of my toothbrush off but 2 day later I was billed the monthly subscription fee. I emailed and called and they said I didn’t pay it off but my bank shows different. They are still trying to charge me the subscription fee next month even after showing proof that my balance was paid through my bank. They are thieves.

Original review: June 17, 2020

I truly wanted to buy a Sonicare $200 electric toothbrush. First, the product descriptions do a very poor job of giving the differences between the 3 brushes, and no phone numbers to call, to talk to a person. I went ahead and tried to order the best brush. Sadly, the system would not take my credit card, which works perfectly. So, I called the 800 number, and it stated that all customer service reps were working from home! Really? Most of the world is back to work! Then it transferred me to someone's home, where I couldn't understand what they were saying. So, I called back again, and after 10 minutes, it cut me off! Sad, I hear they make a good product... I'd buy it, if that were possible.

Original review: May 19, 2020

I've owned 2 Sonicare toothbrushes (about £200 worth of toothbrushes) within the past 5 years. I've always taken very good care of them, allowing full charges and discharges. Both of them malfunctioned and stopped working well before what I would consider an acceptable time. The first one I gave the benefit of the doubt that it was just a duff battery when it stopped working (wouldn't charge) after around 2 years. The second one then then stopped working after about the same time. This was not a battery issue as suspected with the first one. This malfunction was such that it turned itself on randomly, and annoyingly in the middle of the night. The power button was unresponsive and I had to wait for it to stop vibrating on its own. It then wouldn't turn on and then kept vibrating on and off randomly. Very disappointing. In short, I won't be buying anything Philips ever again, and I would suggest that you don't either.

Original review: May 5, 2020

Bought 2 brand new Diamond clean toothbrushes. 1 was missing the water seal. Phillips would not accept responsibility for missing items. This is not a company people should be dealing with. If you cant stand behind your products, then why should customers buy it? 200+ in the trash. Thanks Phillips.

Original review: May 4, 2020

Initial experience from this pricey, high-performance electric toothbrush was excellent, exceeding expectations. However, within 3-4 months, the toothbrush became very noisy and vibrated irregularly with nowhere near the efficiency that it had worked at the onset, with single-user use. Thinking that I just had a defective model, I purchased a new toothbrush (having mislaid my receipt) - and this, too had to be replaced again, some 3-4 months later. 3-4 months on, this, too, is now faulty. This is not a robust product. While the initial performance is impressive, buyer beware. This is a very expensive product, and one would expect that it would last for at least 1 if not 2 years.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

My Diamond Clean toothbrush had a major fault in December 2019. They sent me a new one. The replacement then had a major fault at the end of December. They sent me a new one. The second replacement developed a major fault, with exactly the same fault as the previous one within a few days. Despite agreeing to a video call showing them (and helping them) they refused to send me another one. That is 3 Diamond Clean faults in 2 months. Would anybody bother to buy one of these. I hope not! I will be looking at alternatives and never buy Philips again.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

I purchased the Philips Sonicare from Costco. Had an issue where it would not charge. Philips replaced it with a new device. However in less than 6 months the replaces device was defective where the vibrating part becomes loose and the brush doesn’t vibrate properly. When I called Philips the customer service rep said that since they had already replaced it once the warranty was no longer in effect. The supervisor who came on after I requested to speak to one said the system would not allow him to replace the defective device and if I wanted a new one I could buy it at 25% off their inflated retail price on their website. I finally hung up in frustration and called Costco. I must say Costco has the best customer service. They said, "No problem, just take it to one of their stores and get it replaced at no charge." Thank you Costco. I might just exchange it for an Oral B. I heard they are better.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

My DiamondClean toothbrush randomly stopped working in less than a year, under warranty. Luckily, I registered the thing on the Philips website with a picture of the original receipt. Therefore, I figured it would be easy to get a replacement. Boy was I wrong—I had countless phone calls and chats with overseas customer service representatives who simply could "not understand the issue". I told them there was nothing wrong with the outlet or the charger, but that the brush had simply stopped working and won't turn on. Still, they insisted on sending me a new charger to "try first". Like no, I spent $200 on this thing and I want to brush my teeth with vibration.

I remember one phone call, she simply told me she would call me back at a later time because she couldn't understand that I wanted a replacement. It was so strange. It truly was. I wasn't being rude at all, I was simply asking them to honour warranty. Anyway, the new brush finally came...and promptly stopped working as well. I am devastated. I think these brushes are just very fragile. Mine was charging and kind of fell off the charger. I wonder if it jostled the battery too much? I think it is cheaply made. I had such a dreadful customer service experience that I'm just going to call it a day and buy a new electric toothbrush from a different brand.

Philips Sonicare Toothbrush Company Information