3.8/5 (793 ratings)

About Peloton

Peloton Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peloton?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peloton?

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

I am exercises enthusiast and I love working from home especially during these COVID times. I love that I can challenge myself to be in the same fitness I was in pre-COVID.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2020

I ordered a Peloton bike on July 25th and the earliest available delivery date was September 29th due to demand and COVID-19 related issues. I understood this when I ordered the bike. I wasn't happy, but I understood. I received a confirmation text the night before my scheduled delivery confirming my delivery window from 1-4 on the 29th as scheduled. I received a voicemail from XPO Logistics during my delivery window stating that my delivery would not be made that day. No reason given. I called XPO and they said they have no inventory at the moment. Questionable considering I did not choose them as my shipping provider - Peloton did.

I call Peloton and sit on hold for 30 minutes to speak with an agent. I explain my situation and they tell me that they cannot assist me and I have to speak with someone from Order Experiences. I sit on hold another 15 minutes until I am disconnected! I go to the website and live chat. I speak with Hayley for Sales who refuses to have her Supervisor have someone call me. I speak with another agent on live chat - Brendon B - who tells me I need to speak with someone from Order Experiences.

'Brendon B.: I apologize for the wait an agent will join from the correct department as soon as one becomes available. I understand and we will definitely get this taken care of for you.'. I wait for over 28 minutes to hear from Nancy C from the Order Experience Team who was not helpful whatsoever and took zero accountability for the issue at hand. Nancy C claims Peloton ships the orders to XPO the day the order is placed, yet XPO claims a shortage of bikes - 2 months after I made my purchase - and Nancy C says "Peloton ships your orders to XPO as soon as they are placed, if they have not reached XPO that is not our fault." I didn't realize I agreed to purchase a bike from XPO and not Peloton. I ask Nancy C to speak with her supervisor or another agent to file a complaint and Nancy C says "I have no one else I can transfer you to regarding your concerns."

This is the worst customer experience I have encountered in my life as a consumer. I think it's odd that I place an order in late July and Peloton is unable to tell me when I can expect to receive the bike when I have a handful of friends and family that made the same purchase in early September to receive their product within weeks! This company is a scam. They've offered minimal refunds, but that's not going to repair this relationship. I want Peloton to take accountability for this fiasco, admit fault and compensate me for the loss of time. I should have received my bike WEEKS ago and now I do not have a delivery date, I've made hundreds of dollars in payments and I have a disdain for this company.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2020

I called Peloton and asked if the new Bike would be released in 2019, prior to purchasing a bike, and they adamantly said no. I received my bike 10 days prior to the cutoff of exchanging for the Bike Plus. I called three times and literally waited over two hours and all three times they hung up when the call was connected. Many consumers had the delivery date moved up (By Peloton) prior to the original scheduled delivery which also disqualified them from getting the newly released Bike+ ( Bike Plus). Peloton has integrity issues as well as EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. I would never recommend this company. There is a class action lawsuit filed. If you are in this situation, contact Better Business Bureau and the Federal Trade Commission and file a complaint. You will notice hundreds of additional consumers with the same complaint.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2020

What a HASSLE!!!! Think twice before buying the Peloton bike. It was easy to order and arrive to my home, of course. But I really wasn't impressed and called to return after 1 week. Now I can't get anyone on the phone and their shipping company JB Hunt keeps rescheduling and it's been a month. Oh - I'm also getting charged each month! So unhappy with my experience with them. Not a fan.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2020

Similar to many others, I’ve found customer service to be downright abysmal. And I dont even have my bike yet! The highlights - Their website ecommerce has issues & wouldn’t accept any of my credit cards which forced me to call in and order over the phone (hate doing this when ordering online should be a no-brainer). - The agent couldn’t have sounded less interested in taking my money if he tried. Fine. - My account gets (auto?)flagged for ‘fraud’ and I need to provide photo ID. Fine. Send in my driver's license that has my address on it. - Two hours later, in spite of sending the EXACT documentation requested, Including address proof, I now have to provide further proof of address. Umm..what?! What kind of bush league operation is this?

- Dug out said documents. Send again and ask to speak with a supervisor since the agent I’m dealing with is unable to address my concerns competently. - A flat refusal to escalate and I’m told my ‘issue is closed’. All in all, this process took nine hours. Whelp. Seems like once they have your money, all bets are off. I’d give no stars if I could.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2020

UPDATED 10/13/2020: Anyway, 3 weeks later, the bike is still sitting here and I'm still getting payment requests from Affirm, despite Peloton emails saying my trial and account is all cancelled. I finally had to call Peloton again, and again, after much waiting (over 3 hours) finally got through to support who told me that there was an error sending me a return ticket (sure). More waiting on the phone ensued. I depleted a full iPhone battery just on hold. I feel I should charge Peloton for storage of the bike and the hours spent on hold or with a representative. I got more exercise typing and on the phone than I ever did with the bike itself. Never again!!

ORIGINAL REVIEW: Now, I rarely complain about anything. World's worst customer support for an overpriced and average bike. Here my history with Peloton; I ordered a Peloton bike (30 day free trial) and did Affirm financing. The bike was delayed by a month. I used the bike for 2 weeks and then called to cancel it and have it returned. Customer support was clueless and kept asking if I actually even had the bike?! I kept saying yes. They said they didn't even see my account. They asked, "are you sure". I said "yes", but still they seemed confused. It took them over 90 minutes on the phone to remedy. Finally I cancelled, at which point they blamed me for it being over the 30 day trial period, until I explained that I'd only had the bike for 2 weeks, and it was in fact THEY that had delayed delivering the bike.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2020

Horrible experience. I ordered a bike, was very excited, and told friends/family. (Here's where everything goes downhill). On the day of delivery, my bike didn't show up and I took time off work to be home. I check my spam inbox and see that Peloton reached out at the last second to tell me that it wasn't coming even though the website showed "out for delivery". The Peloton team is INCREDIBLY difficult to get ahold of. I sent two emails to two different inboxes with still no response (this was days ago). The chat is at least an hour long wait and it's much worse attempting to call them. I waited for over an hour on chat for someone to confirm multiple times that both my order and the account with Affirm was canceled.

The next day, I get an email saying the delivery date changed to a random date/time without confirming with me first even though I already canceled everything! I wait on chat for another hour to get ahold of someone else. I was told on chat that my previous chat with the Peloton team the day earlier never actually canceled anything (what happened there!?). She also misunderstood me even though I was VERY clear on why I reached out. She was trying to direct me to the delivery team to reschedule even though I clearly stated that I had already canceled and did not want the bike. It wasn't at all what I needed help with and I had to repeat myself to get her to understand a basic request. The website isn't being updated correctly at all. My bike still shows "out for delivery" when it was never coming to begin with. I will not be purchasing anything from Peloton again.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2020

My husband and I purchased our first Peloton in 2016 at a local store. We spoke at length with the clerk before buying. One of the things we talked about was the fact that we have a second home which we would eventually want to put a second bike in. He assured us that we would be able to use the single account for both bicycles. March/April of this year I went online to the website and began a chat session with one of the sales reps. I explained our situation and asked for reverification of my 2016 conversation ....that we would be able to have 2 bikes at 2 different homes with one account. He assured me that we would.

We purchased the second bike. Recently I realized Peloton was charging us for two accounts. I contacted customer support and was told that Peloton no longer allowed for two bikes to go on one account. I was told that Peloton changed its policy a year or so ago. That is the complete opposite of the commitment given to me. I had to really insist to escalate to a 'manager' and his only response was apologizing because I had been lied to....but no offer to resolve the situation. If I had known they were going to charge me for two accounts then I would have purchased an Echelon for a lot less money.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2020

You’d be wise to never order anything from Peloton. We paid $2400 to wait 9 weeks for the bike to be delivered. They canceled 4 deliveries on us without notifying us, we had to call and ask for an update after every delivery date we had where nobody showed up. Once we finally got the bike it broke after 4 days. They couldn’t send a technician out for over eight weeks and then on 2 different scheduled days nobody showed up. Both times we had to call and confirm they were coming only to be given a 13 hour window and then have them never show up. We elected to have them return the bike given that the return window would have been closed by the time we actually got the bike fixed, and they wouldn’t even extend the return window to allow us to use the bike for 30 days before deciding if we wanted to keep it. Worst company ever.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2020

Received my Peloton on 7/29/2020, I ordered the bike in May. The bike was paid in full at the time of delivery. On September 9th I received the email from CEO John Foley who announced the new Peloton bike + along with the lower price of the bike I just paid $2,400 (new price, $1,800). The $700 rebate, offered to me if I would like to purchase the newer model, is a joke.

Where was John Foley's transparency to all of the customers waiting months to obtain their bikes? Customers had a right to know a new model was coming out. Instead, our money was collected prior to delivery and then we received a surprise email notifying us of the new model and the lowered price existing model.

Apple is transparent, Samsung is transparent, you go to buy a car, there is transparency, NOT PELOTON!

They had been working on the roll out for months, where was the transparency. It would have been nice if the credit for the difference between the new bike model and older model was given to customers for those of us that bought the bike in the last 90 days. How about a credit to the $39 a month membership fee for a FULL YEAR.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

I ordered my bike 6/23 and I paid in full. My husband and I both planned on using it, so we purchased the family bundle to the tune of ~$2700. Expensive, but I wanted the competition, the top notch instructors, the wonderful playlists yada yada. My delivery date came, and went, and no bike came. No one reached out to me to tell me the date was getting moved. No one would give me an answer as to where the bike was, why it was late. After about 14 calls to Peloton, They rescheduled me for 3 weeks later. Totally unacceptable for $2700, but whatever. Weirdly, my friend who ordered 3 days after me and lives in the same zip code got her bike on time (3 days after me) but whatever. New delivery day comes, and goes again, and still no bike.

At this point I am really frustrated because I had called to check on the status of my delivery multiple times and was never told it would be delayed again. Again, no one contacted me to let me know it was going to be changed. They gave me a $100 refund. Fine -it was appreciated. Well, guess what...delivery day 3 came and went and still no bike. At this point I was over it and canceled my order on 8/20. I still have not been refunded my money and every time I have called Peloton (5+ times since 8/20) they tell me the order has not been properly canceled and that they will take care of it and send me an email when it's processed. I still have not gotten that email. In addition, I am also getting calls from Peloton and XPO weekly about scheduling my delivery, for the bike I canceled.

I finally filed a complaint with my Credit Card company and they have refunded my money and are working on a dispute with Peloton as well. I would not get their bike. I got the Schwinn iC4 and I love it. I use it with the Peloton app (which is great) and it works seamlessly. I also can see my cadence and heart rate in the Peloton app and the resistance corresponds perfectly. This bike was $800 and I also save $28/month on the app price. Overall, I would stay away unless you like spending your time calling companies who have your money to follow up on your order.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2020

So, so darn frustrated with what was a huge investment on my part. Finally ‘bit the bullet’ and paid to purchase the bike. Took about 8 weeks to get, but ok, it’s a Pandemic. Received on 8/3/20. Since it’s a Pandemic, Peloton wouldn’t bring upstairs so they delivered to my garage. Ok, understand. I had to wait a few weeks to get a family member to help me move it upstairs and then had to upgrade my Internet for it to work. The day I planned my first ride (?9/9/20), Peloton announces their Bike+ (First time I heard of any upcoming releases) and significantly reduced the price of the bike I just purchased and have yet to ride. Ok - I will exchange and upgrade. No - Peloton says adamantly, I am outside the 30-day window (by 6 days!) and there are no exceptions.

Politely ask to escalate and speak to someone. I have to say, their email response time was superb. However, I can’t talk to a live person and standardized email responses say my only choice is the exchange (where I only get $700 credit for my bike) or for me to sell it and buy the new one. I’ve reminded them that they significantly reduced the price of the one I just bought so their options to me leave me out of a lot of money). I feel so cheated and honestly sick to my stomach as the rotating screen would be huge for me in order to take other classes. And, I feel 100% justified in my request. How can they not give notice of a new release in the works?? Am beyond disappointed in this experience with what I thought was a top notch company who valued their customers....

Original review: Sept. 15, 2020

I purchased my Peloton bike in May 2020 and was given a delivery timeframe of early Sept 2020. I unexpectedly received a delivery update to 7/23/2020, and the bike was delivered to my home. I’ve maybe used the bike twice. I still owe $2000+ on it, as it was financed through affirm. Before I even received the bike, I had to start making payments on it, which I think is a bit absurd but I went with it. What is very upsetting is that less than two months after having received this bike, Peloton comes out with a new and improved bike+, which prompted me to contact peloton thinking that they would provide decent customer service (silly me).

After having called the company 3 times and being on hold for more than an hour each time with no answer, I decided to contact peloton via chat. I inquired to see if there was some reasonable financial path to being able to upgrade to the bike+ and was told that the most they could offer me was a $700 credit, which would mean I would still be on the hook for $1300+ for the old bike, plus whatever the new bike+ costs ($2400+1300, so a little over $3700 for the bike+, which is a horrible deal). I asked to speak to A supervisor or manager and was told no, this is company policy and that if they make exception for me they’d have to offer it to everyone else. At this point, I was so upset with the level of (or lack thereof) customer service that I have received and asked if I could return the bike. I was informed no, and that it is company policy to grant no exceptions and that I was outside the return period.

Potential buyers beware. This company cares nothing about its customers. Once they get your money, they don’t give a crap about trying to make things right or make you feel “valued” as a customer (what a concept, right?!). I am so mad that I am stuck with this bike that I’m to the point where I just want to sell it on CL at a loss just so I don’t ever have to deal with peloton again. For such a successful company, I would have expected they treat their customers a little better. Their customer service is non existent and I think that is even being too nice. Save your money and shop elsewhere. I feel swindled and taken advantage of. Clearly peloton is profiting handsomely off the pandemic and using it at the same time to provide sub-par, or really non-existent customer service.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2020

This company is non-transparent with terrible customer service. Pandemic buyers turned to CEO into a billionaire, and they can't even answer their phone, respond to email, social media inquiries etc. When they do answer, customers often leave with no resolution or mixed/incorrect answers. Horrible roll out of recent Bike+. Zero fair options offered by company for recent buyers to upgrade to new bike or receive a pro-rated refund for the standard bike.

As of 9/13, CEO has not sent out any type of emails addressing the thousands of upset customers who narrowly missed the 'refund' deadline or are looking for a fair financial path to upgrade to the Bike+. Many members insult and bully new members on Official Peloton Member Page on Facebook (page promoted and run by Peloton). Major customer experience issues, especially for buyers during the pandemic. Total slap in the face to, and predatory moves made on customers who are already struggling during this time. Do not recommend.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2020

My wife and I bought the bike 32 days ago. Now they’ve reduced the price by $600. We owe more on our bike than it’s worth! They are refusing to do anything about it, their support email address is bouncing emails, and the support phone lines have wait times of 4+ hours. This is an awful company and no one should trust them or give them any money.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2020

The Peloton is a well made bike. My wife and I decided to take the plunge and invest in one for each of us (because we like to exercise together). 40 days later Peloton announced their upgrade to a much needed swivel screen. When we called and asked about upgrading, we were told that since it was over 30 days, they would only give us $700 trade in on our now 40 day old bikes ($2400 original price each) if we wanted to upgrade. The extra $1700 is their fee for the 'swivel' upgrade. The supervisor refused to speak to us and only would tell the first responder that that is just their policy. This is a bad company. Stay away until they have an announced and verified change in corporate culture.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2020

My wife and I purchased a Peloton Bike mid 2020. We did our research and were debating between the Nordic and Peloton. The Nordic had features that we liked, however the Peloton had better reviews. We elected to go ahead with the Peloton after speaking to a sales rep numerous times. Our bike was delivered in Aug 2020. In early Sept, Peloton came out with the Bike + that has all the features that the Nordic S15i had. We were never told though all our conversation with the Peloton rep that there was a new bike coming out in less then 30 days. We quickly started calling Peloton to discuss an exchange.

After a few days of being on hold for over 3 hrs a time and being hung up on, we finally got through. The Peloton Rep spoke to bluntly told us that we were 3 days past our 30 day window to exchange the bike for Bike+, they will not offer that service to Canadians, and when ask to speak to a manager above this rep, we were told nobody exists that we can speak to. To top it all off, when asked if the company cared about the Canadian customers, the rep simply responded, "Nope". I will never promote this company to anyone! Go buy a Nordic and get the same or better workout and actual customer service.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2020

Today is September 9, 2020, the day Peloton launches its upgraded PLUS bike. I bought an original bike August 22, 2020, when I called customer service yesterday to check on tracking delivery and got through to a real person in less than 5 minutes. I asked about my order and was told it hadn’t made it to the HUB yet, I asked if I could stop that shipment and pay the extra money to upgrade to the Plus. I learned from her that the next day September 9,2020 the Plus would be available to order and I’d need to call back then. I am now on my 2nd hour on hold listening to the music which is OK but apparently they only have 5-6 songs recorded and the song “Lifeline” has played at least 20 times... Hoping someone answers some time today, gotta go and plug my cell in to charge again. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2020

I ordered a bike in July 2020. The delivery date was set for September 3rd. The time frame came and went. When I called, they informed me "your delivery was rescheduled to September 11". When I pressed, they admitted there was no notice provided to me. I asked for another date since I could not be home on September 11 and the next date was October 16! All I heard was COVID, we are working hard, we are short-staffed, etc. Unfortunately, I am working hard in the middle of COVID. We all are. COVID is not an excuse as to why the company failed to provide me notice or think it was a good idea to just set a new delivery date without confirming the customer was home. I guess Peloton never heard of a telephone?

Original review: Sept. 3, 2020

I'm an avid user of my Peloton Bike and have no issues with the front end platform. However, once you leave the platform and interact with Customer Service or even the Hardware/Software teams, good luck on getting anything accomplished. Neither group talks to each other, they blindly pass you between the groups, never providing context to the other team on the issue at hand. There is a huge communication and transparency issue at this company.

I'm close five weeks into a simple request to have a technician service our Peloton bike and it still hasn't been done. Given the number of reviews on here citing the atrocious customer service from Peloton, and the long length of time that these similar reviews have been written, Peloton has not addressed their customer service problem at all.

Fix your Customer Service, fix the lack of transparency in the company, fix the ability for different teams to interact and seamlessly work off of one system (given that there's always the excuse that Customer Service can't see what Hardware/Software sees), and ultimately give a crap about those that have purchased your product and need help fixing one simple thing.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

Peloton bike is less that 2 years old. When we first purchase the bike we had the subscription for a few months but cancelled it due to pricing at the time. About 5 months ago we added the subscription back. Over the past 6 weeks started riding the bike at least 3 times per week, August 24, 2020 was my last ride. Before riding there was an update, updated the bike rode and upon getting off the screen froze. Tried unplugging the back and screen worked. Turn off screen, went back to ride the bike on Sept 1, 2020, screen is froze. My husband contacted Peloton, ran a few test and was told touch screen function no longer works. Only 1 year warranty on the touchscreen per customer service.

This is really a rip off, this bike cost too much to not get a full year of riding before the screen goes out. Total rip off! I wonder how many people is actually dealing with this issue. Dissatisfied customer, I wish they could look at the length of time for subscription and replace our screen. I believe it something that has to do with the downloads they sends out to the machine. Total rip off, I don't understand just because I know we did not get much use out of this bike.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

I ordered a Peloton bike on June 3. It is now August 21 and I have not received any updates from the company. I have contacted customer service 3 times. The second time I was told the warehouse would email me with an update and never received anything. Today I was told it was scheduled to ship on October 31st which means it would be FIVE MONTHS since my order. I am completely sympathetic and understanding of the increase in demand and supply chain issues due to the pandemic, but the leaving customers in the dark and not updating them on months-long delays is bad business. I tried to cancel my order today and the customer service person I was chatting with basically wouldn't even entertain the idea and refused to escalate the issue to someone higher-up. I was so excited for the bike and did not mind waiting but dealing with this company has been awful.

Original review: July 28, 2020

I ordered my Peloton in April and was told it was shipped to the delivery company and on my July 5th shipment date it was supposed to be delivered and never showed up. I contacted them on July 9th and was told that because the delivery company doesn't deliver on Sundays I had to reschedule to September. Then I find out that the delivery company never received my bike so I cancelled my order. As of July 28th I have not gotten my money back and keep getting the runaround of who handles the returns and refunds. Meanwhile I am still paying my payments on a bike I have not gotten.

Original review: July 14, 2020

Updated on 07/22/2020: This is a follow up review to my first. After months of absolutely no help from Peloton and being stuck with payments to affirm for the "free trial" for 5MONTHS I have finally figured out how to return the bike. After I received the 8th pickup date change. I tracked down the delivery company they use as well as the local hub and its supervisor. This was the first person to help me! He was very understanding and arranged my pick up for 2 days later. Upon pickup the driver was shocked to hear what an ordeal the experience to return the bike was. He had picked up multiple returns in the area within the last 2 months and saw no reason that he could not of come sooner to pick up the bike. (It should also be noted here that all of the returns were because of the poor quality of the bike.)

Peloton was completely negligent in this whole situation. They apparently have a "leadership team" but in the 5 months of dealing with this...I did not receive a single call from anyone. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, I tried to track down the CEO of Peloton online and sent him emails...not 1 person called to help out. This is truly the worst customer service I have ever experienced. In addition, I am now battling a charge for $135, which no one can explain but I am told it will affect my credit score if I don't pay it. Again, no help from Peloton. Save yourself the time and drama...buy another exercise bike and throw on a YouTube video. You'll save a ton of time and money. The bike itself is really mediocre at best, it's very basic and not nearly worth the $2,500 plus membership fees.

Original Review: I am 4 months into a terrible situation with Peloton. After signing up for a "free trial" I am being bullied into making payments as they have not been able to pick up the bike due to the pandemic. Our area is in a phase 4 reopening and there are many deliveries/pickups happening every day. They are unapologetic and take no responsibility for the issues their company is having. I was told that pickups would resume in June. They have cancelled and sent new dates for a pickup now at least 5 times. These pickup dates are now going into late August and they expect me to make payments indefinitely until they can get here.

The bike is mediocre at best, it weighs a ton and I cannot move it alone, it is taking up space in my home as well as causing a lot of unnecessary stress. I am expected to pay for it, as well as store and protect it and I just signed up for a free trial???. I would never recommend that anyone get involved with this company. This is truly the worst customer service that I have every experienced. I have filed reports with the Better Business Bureau and countless emails have been sent to peloton. Nothing has changed and I am stuck with this thing. Don't get involved!!

Original review: July 13, 2020

If you are considering the purchase of a Peloton bike or tread beware! I purchased my bike for exercise 1.5 years ago; however, foul language from the instructors (F-word), foul language in the music (F-word, B-word, N-word, etc) and left wing agendas that permeate the classes and music have me ready to sell my bike and look for other options focusing on exercising instead of pushing offensive language and agendas. Can anyone recommend a system that is apolitical and does not have classes with profanity-laced music?

Original review: July 13, 2020

I’m a new Peloton customer - bought the bike for close to £2000 on 27 June 2020. The bike failed on 08 July 2020. Raised support tickets with both the US and UK arms of the company; zero response after a week and a half. Have made several 90 minute calls to the company support line, where I ended up listening to music, with apparently no chance of Speaking to anyone, I can only assume this company prioritises delivery but cares little for the customer experience from that point onwards? Supposed to be a premium product, with a well managed company. Very upset at there literally being no way to contact these guys, and with a bike worth thousands of pounds sat idle in our house, unable to be used.

Original review: July 10, 2020

Love the product. Absolutely love it. However, I’ve had the bike three years now and it needs service...good luck with that. I’ve had two service appts canceled the day of (pre-COVID) that were made weeks in advance and they “didn’t have the parts”. You have weeks and know the parts you need. There should be an inventory. Extremely frustrating to have a 2k bike that is a giant paperweight. Get it together, or allow clients to purchase their own parts and have them shipped directly. You need a better process. Extremely disappointing that such a “great” product to start can’t be maintained.

Original review: July 9, 2020

I purchased my Peloton bike in April. It was delivered and installed within two weeks. No issues with COVID at the peak of the pandemic. By June the right pedal was clicking loudly so I followed the online instructions and sent a 15 sec video of the right pedal clicking loudly but no response. On July 8th I tried again but this time through an online chat that took over 30 mins to get a response that indeed my right pedal is clicking, not to ride the bike and that they will NOT send a repair person due to COVID. They will credit one month of my $39 membership. We have two riders in my household, neither weighs more than 160 lbs. The bike is not high quality but I might be able to live with that if the warranty was honored. It will not be honored due to COVID....yet they continue to sell these bikes and install them without issue. Buyer beware.

Original review: July 4, 2020

I’ve owned my bike for a year. I Recently called in for a service and after 2 doz or more emails they still have not sent out a service person and don’t appear to intend to. They want a video of the problem. Not easy to do when you have to ride and video at the same time. So I described in detail the problems. Their answer. Fix it yourself! Here are the ways you should do it. I don’t remember how much I paid for the extended warranty but a fix it yourself is not what I expected. I bought the extended warranty so I would have someone come do the repairs when I needed it. Peloton has fallen far short of their promise!

Original review: July 3, 2020

The customer service at Peloton is atrocious. I ordered a bike over 7 weeks for my mother who is greatly missing her spin class at the gym. She is 80 so no way she can go to the gym in this environment. The delivery date was set for June 30, 2020. All good. We understood when ordering that the wait time was significant due to covid. Not a problem. On June 29th, we get an email confirming delivery on June 30th. June 30th comes and goes. No contact from Peloton. No email. No call. Nothing. And no bike. After 30 minutes on hold on July 1, I was told there was a problem with the delivery in transit. The bike would be returned to the warehouse (why, who knows?) and we would be rescheduled.

Peloton refuses to disclose who is the delivery partner or any info on why there was a problem. Nor would Peloton disclose when the bike will be delivered. Now on July 3, I do it all over again. I call. I chat. I get the same answer -- there was a problem with the delivery partner and they will reach out to us to reschedule a delivery date. Still no date. Still zero info. Nothing. Pathetic service. I am suppose to get answers from "leadership" today. If not, I am cancelling the Peloton and will call Nordic. All of this aggravation could easily have been avoided with simple, meaningful communication.

Peloton Company Information