3.5/5 (616 ratings)

About Peloton

Peloton Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peloton?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peloton?

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

Back on 11/16/2020, I purchased a Peloton Bike+ Works Package with a 27-Month Bike+ Extended Warranty for $3,248.61. The equipment was to be delivered on 01/05/2021 in which case it was canceled by Peloton the night before on 01/04/2021 at 9 PM by email stating "Unfortunately, your order has been delayed in transit and has not yet arrived at your local distribution center. As such, we need to reschedule your delivery. We are truly sorry for this inconvenience." I emailed Peloton and never received a response back in regards to the next steps and then after calling several times and being on hold for over 40 mins I reached an employee that stated that their delivery partner will be reaching out to me within 72 hours to schedule me for the next earliest available date.

I waited over 3 months patiently since 11/16/2020 for the delivery of my bike, I took an unpaid day off work to be available for the delivery of the bike, and at the last moment at 9 pm the night before they canceled the delivery stating that my order was delayed in transit? They had 3 months to prepared for this. I am dismayed and appalled that I have not heard back from them in receiving an update on getting my bike while they have my complete payment for the purchase. They are like a scam, Never again!!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

Bought the Peloton Bike October 28th, 2020, received an email the next day that my delivery date would be January 12th 2021. I understood at the time that it might take a while with the demand so high. On January 11th (today) received my call from the shipping company that they have to reschedule my delivery due to such high demand and the date they gave me was April 2, 2021. That would mean I will have purchased the bike October and it would take 156 days for me to receive it. That said, cancelling Peloton and buying the NordicTrack S22i. Don't bother if you expect to receive the bike in under 3 months. There are some other options now out there that might be able to do what you need for less.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

Sadly disappointed in Peloton’s continuing failure to deliver basic service to customers. I believed the leadership claims that they would improve service after all the complaints in 2020. Ordered my bike in November and scheduled a Jan 10 delivery date. No call, no email and bike doesn’t show up. Customer support says sorry, I’ll be given a priority delivery date. When I asked them to schedule, they said they could only schedule a date in March which wasn’t priority, but the warehouse would call me with an earlier priority date. Got a call today from the warehouse - delivery on April 5. I asked if that was a priority date and the person just hung up on me. I called Peloton and they said there was nothing they could do. I have no faith in the April date. It is hard to believe that a company with their reputation can continue to take thousands of dollars from new customers and treat them this way. Not that they care, but I will reluctantly cancel my order.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

We ordered TWO bikes at the beginning of November 2020 they took our money but still no bikes! They set up DUMMY appointments to make you think your order and s coming but no bikes. Then we wanted to add shoes while we had to wait but no luck. I just want my bikes!! They shouldn’t sell product they don’t have and we ordered TWO BIKES.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2021

I ordered a Peloton bike on November 24. It said because of pandemic related “transit” issues it wouldn’t arrive until January 14. Ok, I thought “6 weeks is a really long time, but I get it, it’s weird times.” Yesterday I get an email, delivery is pushed back to February 13! Again, “transit issues”. I called customer service, was put on hold for 30 minutes. Finally got a representative, who put me on hold for 15 minutes, then hung up on me! Finally, I was able to cancel the order thru chat. Took another 20 minutes with someone who knew nothing about billing or canceling. Horrible customer service. I wouldn’t waste my time trying to get one of these.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

I ordered (and paid for) my Peloton bike on 11/19/20, and my bike could not be delivered until 1/14/21, which was ok (I understood that BEFORE I placed the order). Yesterday (1/8/21) received a confirmation email of my delivery date, then 20 minutes later I receive a text that says there is a another delay and would not be delivered on 1/14/21 as scheduled. Peloton would contact with a new date and time. I received an email with a new delivery date that is pushed out until 2/13/21. They waited until days before my set delivery date to contact me, and push the delivery another MONTH. I am NOT impressed by the customer service, and their POOR communication. After spending over $3000 on 11/19/20, I have nothing to show for it. I would NOT recommend this product based on my consumer service experience.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

I ordered my bike on Nov 27, 2020, and Peloton sent me a delivery date of January 12, 2021. A week before the delivery date, I received an that all was good and that Jan 12 between 10-12 my bike would be delivered. Then, 5 days before the delivery, I was emailed, not called, that there would be a casual SIX WEEK DELAY in the delivery of a bike that Affirm, their finance company, had already taken 2 payments from me on. Peloton is waaay over their skis, having taken far more orders than they are capable of delivering on time... or even close. They lied to their customers about delivery times to get orders, because they are greedy, and now do everything they can to avoid talking to THEIR CUSTOMERS!!

Peloton has become very arrogant, and lost their way. Remember Go Pro.... Right, gone, and Peloton will be too because they don't care about the customer experience, but more about $$. I am cancelling my Peloton order and buying the NordicTrack Commercial S22i, which is about $700 less than Peloton Life+, and has everything Peloton offers except the Apple watch sync. NordicTrack has a long history of great products and great support, and that where I am putting my $$.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

This company is clearly struggling to deliver the basic needs of their customers. I ordered equipment with an 8 week lead time. 5 day before delivery they have pushed out another 8 weeks. Customer service has offered no assistance in terms of support or compensation. This is a premium product price for Wish.com service. Buy at your own risk. I will be cancelling and purchasing another product shortly.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

I ordered and paid for the bike. It was scheduled to be delivered on Dec 16. The delivery company, JBHunt, arrived but discovered the bike was not in the truck. Delivery was rescheduled for Jan 1 and rescheduled again for Jan 4. They called the night before stating delivery would be between 8 am and 8 pm. They never showed up. I have left messages and sent emails to Peloton and JBHunt. No response. I can’t get ahold of a real person at either company. They have my money and I don’t have a bike.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

I ordered a bike a it was due for delivery, they emailed me, two days prior, and moved out the delivery date a month. They've done this numerous times to friends & family. This was after they promised it would get to me in one month, and they even emailed me to give me a date prior to my initial one-month delivery date. I live in the 2nd largest city in the U.S. They have plenty of bikes in the metro-area. I am not hard to get to... The fact they keep on moving dates OUT on people: HARD PASS PEOPLE, HARD PASS. Get ANY OTHER BIKE out there.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

Let me start by saying this was the most horrific experience I have experienced with Any type of delivery, let alone a service I paid over $2,000 for. Like other reviewers our bike was delivered through a third party, Xpo. If I could give this zero stars I would. The bike was assembled at the warehouse prior to departure and was not strapped down in the back of the large truck. Initially we refused to take it because it was visibly damaged and it was completely the opposite of what Peloton ensures will occur in their delivery service (I.e. bike gets delivered and is taken out of its packaging in front of you and assembled as they walk you through how to use it).

The two delivery people didn’t speak an ounce of English and brought it into our home even though we kept saying we wouldn’t take and had contacted customer service. There were multiple scratches on the bike. It was then that we realized the bike's screen (being the only thing that remained in a box) had a different name on it for it to be delivered to-Scott **. When we asked about this they insisted that it was us. When we kept refusing the order and addressing that it was Not in fact us they tried to take off in their giant white van!! Without any warning and the damaged bike still in our home the delivery drivers of XPO tried to take off down the road.

We were able to stop them because we had taken photos And were actively videoing them taking off. Which we promptly had to say would be going to the police if they did not take the refused order back with them. What terrifies me is the fact that similar experiences have happened to many other people. We have remained in contact with peloton but have not found a remedy for this awful situation.

Whatever prompted this experience I do not know but peloton customer service urged us over the phone (as they were on the entire time-luckily) to refuse the order or it would be twice as difficult to remedy the situation. As of now we do not know when or if we will get a bike that is in New condition. I just hope more people learn of situations like this with Peloton before they make such an investment. But because people are paying a premium for a product they do not expect something so negative to occur.

I urge Peloton to stop working with Xpo This was a traumatic experience and if my daughter had been home alone to accept this order as we had planned, which was only changed last minute, who knows what would have happened! And if a Mr. Scott ** has found his peloton is in less that ideal condition I hope your situation is remedied as well! Wishing all the best to anyone dealing with similar situations and hoping that Peloton is able to fix this horrible experience (but based on other reviews I have little faith in this outcome) or we are going to find a better company to do business with.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

To start- I LOVE my Peloton bike, I'm borderline obsessed. From what I understand, Peloton contracts out delivery and repairs through a third party called XPO if you don't live in a major metropolitan area. So this review is directed at their third party contractor. To say I am disappointed with the quality of customer service through XPO is an understatement. If I could give less than 1 star I would. Here's the history of my experience with Peloton delivery and bike servicing:

July: order ONE bike. September: TWO bikes are delivered, delivery service refuses to take the second bike back despite the bike being Peloton's mistake. Delivery company "forgets" their tools and say they will need to come back tomorrow, we refuse and loan them our personal tools to complete their job- during covid. Delivery company leaves foam packaging all over our street for us to clean. I contact Peloton, Peloton arranges a pick up for the second bike in November. (NOTE: I work from home in my garage, I now have an extra bike box cluttering my workspace for an additional month and a half.)

November: The bike that stays has a problem with the crank, I contact peloton support again. The earliest Peloton can fix my faulty 1.5 month old bike is January. I wait 2 months again for a service on January 4th. On January 3rd I receive an email notifying me that my service will occur between 12:30- 3:30 on January 4th. I clear my meeting schedule and make myself available during that time. Nobody contacts me, nobody shows. January 5th I contact the service company (XPO- same as delivery company) directly and they inform me the earliest they can service my bike is now Saturday January 9th with no explanation as to why they did not show or even contact me on January 4th- I ask to speak with a supervisor, they inform me the supervisor will call me back.. They never do.

All in all I can't believe a product that is this expensive can have this poor of customer service in the field. Peloton is such an amazing product with such a great community and instructors but when the face to face interactions with service providers are this negative it really reflects poorly on Peloton as a company. My advice to Peloton would be to read the numerous reviews expressing similar concerns and reevaluate their relationship with XPO as their poor customer service is tarnishing the Peloton brand.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

Ordered a bike on 10/30/2020, began monthly payment immediately. Delivery Date scheduled 12/29/2020. Day before delivery email received with codes and protocol for delivery. Scheduled the day off, received an email on 12/30/2020 - bike is not at warehouse, will contact in 72 hours. Been one week - no communication from Peloton. Spoke to CS today, very apologetic rep. Appears there is no inventory and he had no answer for me. Have no idea when this bike is coming. Hoping to get free membership for a few months or longer... Very disappointed.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

I just read some reviews for Peloton and then came across a review from "Robert of Ridgefield, CT" who NAILED it on the head. I ordered my bike for my husband in late November knowing I probably would not get in time for Christmas but, I was given a date of Dec 30th between 8am and 12pm. Perfect. I kept track and vigil watch on the tracking from JB Hunt. On the site it said "delivery is as expected on the 30th of Dec between 8am and 12pm". Again, perfect. The day before I checked the site, still same status then at 7am on the 30th I checked... same status that read "in transit" NOT "out for delivery". I called at 8:02 EST (they open at 7am CST). I was told I would get a call from when they are 30 minutes out. At 11am, nothing. So I checked the site and still same status but NOT "out for delivery" I called at 11:03am to be told my bike was not coming until January 27th!!!

I called Peloton. A very nice gentleman who was basically reading his 'script' and wanting to get me off the phone said they could do nothing. He spoke with his supervisor who apparently was willing to offer me their welcome package for free... a water bottle and towel... I am not kidding. For a purchase with a price point over 2 Grand that is all they would do. I said I want to talk with this supervisor. I was then told he will call me back within 4 hrs. I said to the nice gentleman reading his script, "I do not believe you for one second." Needless to say it is Jan 2, that call was on Dec 30th. More than 4 hrs has passed. Spending that kind of money in these times one would hope for better response, truth.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

It's beyond belief that a company with such a reputation would have such poor customer service especially from someone who is trying to pat for a subscription. I have been on hold for almost an hour and still have not spoken to anyone. One would think that when you spend over $2,000 on a bike that they would have decent customer service.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2021

The Delivery was a JOKE! The training did not exist. The two people responsible for telling us how to use the bike did not speak English. The customer service follow up was non existent. Good luck trying to talk with a human being carbon base life form in this company. They do not exist. The bike's pedal broke off with less than one hour of use because the incompetent installers stripped a thread putting the pedal on. Installers spent a total of 3 to 4 minutes setting bike up. I tried to follow up with Customer Service and got a bunch of Millennial punks who would just assume I cancel the order than have them do any work. This company is a JOKE!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2021

On November 8, 2020, I placed an order for a new Bike+ from Peleton. Before placing the order, I called the customer service line to check on when the Bike+ could be delivered. I was told that it would definitely get delivered before Christmas (Dec. 25th). This was a Christmas and an anniversary present for my wife, so having it delivered before year-end was critical to my decision to place an order. Based on the assurance from a Peleton customer service representative, I went ahead and placed my order online and then found out the earliest delivery date was January 5th.

I placed the order and called back Peleton and talked to another customer service representative, and was told that all the earlier delivery slots were now (5 minutes later?) gone, but that he was 100% certain I would receive the Bike+ on January 5th so I shouldn't worry. Yesterday, I received a text from Peleton telling me the delivery date had again been pushed back to January 29th, I date when no one will be at the house to accept delivery. Peleton never called me to explain - and apologize for - the additional delay and to find a new delivery date that would work for me. Today, I received an e-mail from Peleton confirming the additional delay and giving me a link to select another day. When I checked the link, it said there were no other days available.

When I went to BBB, it became clear that this was happening to hundreds of other people and there is a clear pattern of false and misleading communications and advertising and a very strong basis for a criminal fraud case against Peleton, or at least a class action lawsuit. I want my Bike+ delivered on January 5th as promised in early November. At the very least, I would like a meaningful billing adjustment to reflect Peleton's unethical and possible criminal practice of bait and switch here, taking customers money when they know there is little to no chance they can deliver on the promised delivery dates (just read through the BBB complaints to see hundreds of examples of this). I also hope Peleton will be investigated for criminal fraud, as no company should be allowed to knowingly and willfully mislead customers on a broad basis as Peleton has done. Buyer beware here!

Original review: Jan. 1, 2021

I live in Alaska and I ordered a Peloton bike 9/25/2020. At first, things seemed to go smoothly. I received a call to schedule my delivery and thought I was set. When the delivery date arrived, my bike did not. I called Peloton and they said they did not have information about this and that I had to call their “delivery partner.” After much back and forth, I was told the bike was back ordered. That’s fine and I understand that response with the current state of the world. But then after a couple of months, I contacted Peloton again and they told me they had tracking information for my bike.

I tracked it for a few weeks but did not see movement so I called back. Once again, I was told to call the “delivery partner” who told me to call Peloton. Peloton told me they had no way of tracking the order but that “deliveries to Alaska take longer.” So I waited several weeks again and tried to get an answer. They emailed me back and said the same thing - no way of tracking order, sorry deliveries to Alaska take longer. So my take away is this.. Peloton has the tools to take almost $3000 of my money, yet they do not have the tools to track the progress of the delivery of my almost $3000 worth of products.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

I ordered the tread+ just over a month ago and had delivery and installation set for December 29th. Everything seemed to move flawlessly until the day of the delivery arrived. XPO Logistics showed up in a rental truck with two young guys (install takes three is what I have been told). When they arrived they stated they could not install today because they do not have tools and personally have never installed one before. I was told I would get a call from their manager as soon as they left. I waited three hours before reaching out to Peloton.

Talking to the reps at Peloton is a pleasant experience in terms of professionalism and courtesy...but they lack problem solving. They informed me they would reach out to XPO and get back to me within the hour. Three hours after that I was calling and asking for an update, to which they had none. This rep said, "It would take some time but you’ll hear back first thing the next morning." Shockingly I called them the next afternoon as I had not been updated. The rep this time told me I could call XPO myself to work it out. Imagine that...I spend $4,500 on their treadmill and they want me, the customer to call their middle man. I was very irritated at this point and may have gotten to loud for the rep and was hung up on.

My wife called back and spent the next two hours trying to get resolution. I mean really, the resolution is quite simple, have someone come install the treadmill I am already being charged for and cannot use because it is sitting in three boxes. This phone call ended with the rep stating he was out of office the next three days so we would not hear back until Saturday. Remember, I am already being charged and they have not offered any solution to this issue.

Meanwhile I have sent messages (very professional ones) twice a day during all of this to Customer Support. I have not been replied to once. I understand their demand has grown, but it should not come at the expense of their customer. I am already paying for something I cannot use and do not see a resolution coming anytime soon. They happily take orders and your payment, but have shown zero in problem solving skills.

I never write any type of review, but people need to know that the original “Peloton Experience” is no longer in existence. The cool truck with the Peloton team is not coming to your house to assemble and instruct you on your very expensive purchase. You will get a group of non-experts from a logistics company in a awful looking truck. I find it very sad that their customer has to keep following up to get any answers. If you are looking for the Peloton company they use to market you, they no longer exist in my eyes. They now are just pumping out volume at the expense of those that pay them.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

I purchased my bike in early November with an original delivery date of December 26. On the delivery day, the delivery driver did not use my building's call box to let me know they were there (I live in a large condo building). I missed her call and the delivery was automatically rescheduled for January 20. After calling and dealing with customer service, I was able to have the date moved to December 31. On the revised date, no one showed up and my delivery was changed to FEBRUARY 8. They noted that the reason they didn't deliver is because they couldn't get ahold of me. They never called me or my backup number on file AND they didn't use the building's call box, which notifies me with video that someone is trying to enter the building. They clearly did not attempt to deliver our bike. Customer service says the best they can do is Feb 8. Unreal. Oh and if you want to return it before it's been delivered - there is a $250 fee.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

We ordered a Peloton bike with a 10 week shipping timeline (scheduled to be delivered Dec 11). 9 weeks go by, and we get an email from Peloton stating that we could expect a call from the delivery company detailing the delivery window. We did not receive a call, so on Dec 11, we called Peloton to figure out when we could expect our delivery. We spoke to 4 different customer service reps, 3 of whom gave us different answers and delivery dates. One said it was still going to arrive on Dec 11, one said the 19th, one said the 31st. Finally, a rep told us the bike definitely wouldn't arrive on Dec 11, and confirmed with the shipping company that the new delivery date was Dec 31.

Today is Dec 31. A week ago, we got an email from Peloton stating that we should expect a call from the delivery company on Dec 30 with information on our Dec 31 delivery window. We did not receive a call from the delivery company on Dec 30, so we called Peloton on Dec 31. The customer service rep informed us that the new delivery date is Feb 19. Beyond the frustrating delays, we would not know about the delays without our calling Peloton. There has been no communication to us by Peloton besides the emails telling us to expect a call from the delivery company.

What's more, most of the customer service reps' tones have been that the delays are an issue with the delivery company, and that it's out of their hands. We ordered from Peloton, not the shipping company, so that's an infuriating response. Also, they say the reason for the delays is that the shipping company doesn't have it, which makes me think Peloton hasn't shipped it to them yet... At this point I'm not convinced we will ever receive our Peloton. It seems their new delivery dates are simply arbitrary. Would not recommend anyone order a Peloton.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

I ordered and paid for the bike back in early Oct., was told the delivering date was Dec 29th - confirmed by XPO. No delivery came, called XPO and now the automated system is telling me delivery is Feb 2, 2021.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

My wife ordered a Peloton bike+ on 10/5 and she paid in full. She was given a "confirmed" delivery date of 11/24, but just before the delivery date, she received another email with a new "confirmed" delivery delivery date of 12/20 - between 10:00 am & 12:00 pm. There was no explanation for the delay. She called customer service, waited on hold for a long time and was assured that the 12/20 date was truly "confirmed."

On 12/20, when nobody showed up to deliver the bike, she called customer service again and after waiting on hold for 30-minutes, she was told that the prior delivery was taking longer than expected, but the bike was on the truck and would be delivered later that day. Several hours later, she received another email notifying her that due to a "personnel shortage" the bike could not be delivered that day. Personnel shortage? We were already told that the bike was "on the truck" and set to be delivered. We subsequently received another email with another "confirmed" delivery date - 2/15. Once again, no explanation for the 6-week delay. My wife emailed customer service, but nobody responded.

On 12/27, my wife called customer service and waited on hold for close to 2-hours. The customer service representative said that she was escalating the situation to management and somebody would call back within 24-48 hours. Needless to say, nobody ever called back. What a surprise! We are cancelling the order and buying a bike from another company that does not lie to its customers and treat them like garbage. At this point, you could give us a Peloton for free and we would not want it. Buyer beware - stay away from this lousy company with its terrible customer service.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

We ordered Peloton 2 months back. We were told that there is a backorder and we will receive ours after a month. A month turned into two months. The delivery date was assigned to us without asking whether it is convenient for us or not. When we called to change the delivery date to a more convenient date, we were told it will be another month and a half before we can get another date by end of Feb 2021. This is Ridiculous! Poor customer service, horrible delivery management. Why has their incompetent management team resigned? Looks the company has no systems in place. And pls for a $45bn Valuation company, “these are growing pains” seems equally laughable. Their CEO John Foley shall take responsibility and either shape Peloton up or ship himself out.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

After much debate and searching, I ordered the Peloton bike. I thought I was very thorough with the operator when I ordered the bike; saying repeatedly I did not want to pay a monthly membership fee and asking was this needed to use the bike and access the library. I asked several times when ordering, during setup the bike and on the phone when disputing the monthly fee if this was needed to use the bike. I was charge a service fee after 9 days, I sent an email stating I did not agree to a membership fee. The representative gave me a free 30 day free trial and lead me to believe I would have access to the library. I told the representative this was not necessary as I would never use the live classes. I was lead to believe I only needed the membership for live classes.

Today 38 days after delivery I was told I needed the membership to access the library. I asked to return the bike and was told no; under no circumstances could I return the bike. They could however tell me the best way to resell the bike... I even said I was willing to pay a restocking fee. I have no problem taking responsibility for my misunderstanding. Maybe I was not clear enough (even though I thought I was pretty clear). I fortunately can afford the 50 dollars a month but I hate feeling misled into something that I did not agree to and I feel that is what happened here. This has tainted the bike for me and made me feel saddened by the whole experience. I will not use this bike solely because of the representatives who misrepresented this product.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

Ordered early October and booked a delivery appt while in the store. 1st available appt was tomorrow Dec 29th. Delivery company XPO called me 4 weeks ago to confirm Dec 29th. Said I would get a call the day before with 3 hr window. 6pm tonight and still no call so started a chat with customer service on Peloton app. Told me my delivery is now Feb 2 due to no product. No call or email to inform me at all. I had to reach out to them. The delivery date is now after my free trial for the app expires (if it actually shows up) so they offered me a token money back. Called it a refund which I explained it is not. It is a condolence gift for terrible service and supply issues. Maybe one day the bike will arrive and I’ll be happy, but at this point I feel like this company is a dog and pony show.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

I ordered the Bike+ On Oct 10 and chose the earliest available date, Jan 2. A couple weeks later, I got an email notifying me of new delivery windows and moved it to Dec 7. On Dec 6, I received an automated email of the new date, Dec 28. Not great receiving bad news through automated email, but it was still earlier than my initial date so I was fine with it.

Today, 4 hours after the scheduled delivery window, I receive an automated email of a new date: Feb 22. 4 1/2 months after the date I bought it. What makes it worse, according to Reddit there are people who ordered on Dec 25 in the NYC area who received their bike today and of course plenty of people who ordered after me who are now ahead of me in the delivery line. I’ve cancelled the order.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2020

We bought the Peloton Tread in January. In November the belt started to get loosen. And that’s when our nightmare began. Countless phone calls. 3 promise dates to swap/repair the machine. Peloton blames their delivery company. All kinds of excuses. Every time we called a different agent had a different excuse. Now they moved us to February. They are just lying through their teeth and they don’t care. Don’t buy machine because when it needs some service, you will not have it.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2020

This company has the worth customer service I have ever experienced. I had to call them 19 times yesterday to correct an order. I was hung up on several times. My name and street was misspelled. Worst.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2020

I ordered a Peloton Bike+ on October 19, 2020 based on a 6 week delivery (per Peloton). I received a confirmation email stating that I would receive the bike on November 30, 2020. Five days before my delivery date I receive another email saying that the delivery date has been changed to December 22, 2020 because my Peloton Bike+ had been delayed in transit and had not arrived at the local delivery center. Despite this email, I continued to get emails and texts confirming my original delivery date, so on November 29th I called Peloton to get clarification. The customer service agent apologized that I was receiving conflicting information, but did confirm that my delivery had been moved to December 22, 2020 between 8-10am. As we are in a pandemic and supply chains have been disrupted around the world, I thought ok, no big deal.

Fast forward to 12/22/2020 when I waited HOURS for delivery to no avail. After three hours and no contact, I called customer service where I waited on hold for 30 minutes. When I finally reached a customer service rep, the agent I spoke with put me on hold again to contact the delivery team. After about 10 minutes he came back on the line and told me that the delivery team was not working on this day and I had been rescheduled for FEBRUARY 18th. When I asked why, he said this was the earliest available appointment.

I immediately asked to speak to a supervisor as I find it absolutely absurd that I am paying for a product that I have yet not received. I asked the supervisor to walk me through the issue at hand and she said that the product (Peloton Bike+) is in Alexandria, VA - about 20 minutes from me - in a Peloton owned warehouse - but because the delivery team did not deliver to me on the date assigned to me BY Peloton - I was essentially moved to the back of the line. I asked to speak to her supervisor to escalate the issue up the chain of command and she said that she was the top of the line and that if I had anything further to add that I could share it with her and she would take it to the team.

This is absolutely no way to run a business!! Without my asking she said they credited me $200 for my "inconvenience". I don't want a $200 credit, I want the PRODUCT that I ordered in October and was promised delivery in November. I believe Peloton is grossly misleading customers into placing orders and taking their money just to keep them on the hook. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

Peloton Company Information