3.8/5 (887 ratings)

About Peloton

Peloton Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peloton?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peloton?

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

I am extremely disappointed that my order was pushed from 1/20/21 to 3/2/21- especially after being told on 1/4 by Peloton’s customer service that there were no delays on my order and it would be delivered on 1/20/21. I was really excited about the arrival of my bike as it offered an opportunity to connect with my sisters (also Peloton owners) on rides and competitions. Instead, I feel like I was misled by a company that is using its hype as a point of leverage over its customers.

I had heard multiple complaints from friends and others online about Peloton’s order delays, but chalked it up to people who like to complain. Instead it seems like there actually is a massive order management issue on the part of Peloton, and that inability to relay accurate information to me is why I cancelled my order. I have already filed a complaint with the BBB, and will continue to find ways to bring attention to these order issues through online forums and other means so that others are not misled.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

PLEASE heed the reviews and comments of those who have written about this company. They falsely advertise delivery dates they CANNOT HONOR and charge you at the time of purchase for the product. I bought a bike in November 2020 w/ a delivery date of Jan. 21, 2021. Okay, long lead time, but I assumed the wait was worth it since the product is great. Now, it's a week before my delivery and I just received an email my bike would be delivered March 3rd. MARCH 3rd?! I already took out a line of credit (at the time of purchase) and have been making the payments! This company will take your money without the internal organization or understanding of how to properly manage their warehousing and operational needs. I don't buy the excuse that "the field operations office" needs to manage the supply of bikes efficiently, and therefore needs to postpone my delivery. Really? You had 6+ weeks to figure that out?

On top of this, their customer service does not respond and are incredibly unhelpful. You will find yourself on hold for an hour to get the same response over and over. They don't offer you a credit or money back, either. I can't believe how awful of an experience it has been with these people. Please go with another brand; the stress and lost money is NOT worth it.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

They created a new delivery delay partial refund policy right before they sent out a batch of delivery delays and put the policy into effect for those that purchased before it was created. They expected the full price of the bike at purchase even though the wait is so long it is a back order at this point and refuse to compensate in any way for extremely long delays.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

We ordered our bike+ back in November, 2020. The expected delivery dates at the time were 6-8 weeks out. Once purchased, it showed the soonest available date to be mid-late January (8 weeks). We rescheduled trips, jobs, etc. around the delivery date. They rescheduled our order without warning 4 days before it was due to be delivered to a date another 7 weeks away...Basically pushing us to the back of the delivery line. When I called to see why this happened, I waited for 30 minutes to talk to someone. I was met with a suuuuper pretentious and sarcastic agent that ultimately told me to "cancel if I don't want to wait."

I clearly wasn't getting anywhere, so I reached out via chat. I was told that they are doing everything they can, but the pandemic has delayed delivery. Ok, but we are a year into the pandemic, how is this still a problem for you? And WHY are you still giving delivery estimates of 8-10 weeks on your website right now when you clearly cannot fulfill those? I was assured that I was not pushed to the back of the delivery line and if an earlier delivery time opened, I would automatically get it. Uhmmm no, that's not true, because you can call them and get earlier delivery times. I know several people in my area that ordered after me but have already received a bike.

This begs the question, "why Peloton?" One of their competitor bikes is highly rated and about a 1/4 of the cost (and still works with their app, among others). "Well the competitor bikes just aren't as good," you say? Even IF it's not built as well as the Peloton, I could buy four of them and get them TODAY for the cost of one Peloton and 15 weeks of waiting. It's hard to reason with that valuation...

This company is doing well on paper, and looking to increase sales by at least double again this year. They apparently also acquired a company to help with delivery services back in December. Customer service and logistics is clearly not their strong suit, and it doesn't appear as though they have any plans to rectify the issues. If they don't start taking better care of the customers who have paid $4k for their bike and equipment, they will find themselves like every other tanked exercise equipment company. Once the pandemic is over, people will be back to the gym, and trying to sell these 4K bikes that require a $39 per month membership.

So do the math... Ignoring time value of money, 1K a year over four years for the bike and equipment (never-mind that you will probably need to replace shoes, etc. within that time), PLUS the membership at $39 per month for the classes, is pushing 6k, or $125 per month for four years, which is a lot more than a gym membership, even in a larger city like mine. Add on the fact that unlike a gym membership, this isn't something you can just quit or cancel... You own it. If you get injured and can't ride, or you lose your job, you are locked into that 6k for four years. I urge other customers to do your research. Unless you are a pretentious, uppity buffoon that cares about being trendy and having something others don't (or can't afford), this is simply a scam. There are a ton of other options out there that are a WAY better value.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

Updated on 03/10/2021: Following up on my review from January 13, 2021. The saga continues and it's important that any potential buyer understands the history of customer experience failures. January 13, 2021: after 2.5 months of waiting for my bike+, it arrives. Clearly it wasn't quality checked before pushing it across my doorstep as it doesn't work. January 13-14, 2021: hours on the phone with customer and tech support to trouble shoot the problem, eventually to be informed a full bike frame swap needs to happen and that the sooner this can be done is March 25, 2021.

January 15-25, 2021: many emails and calls where I'm promised they are trying to push for an earlier date to replace the frame, but it required me to do the follow up even though I was promised I'd be provided an update. Finally told I might get a replacement frame by Feb 28th. January 25, 2021: I inform Peloton customer service that I want to return the bike at which point I am informed the soonest that they can remove it from my home is March 26th and that it would likely take until mid to late April before I receive a refund.

March 2nd I get an email notice that voila! my replacement frame has been shipped. Clearly Peloton forgot to cancel this. So I email twice to inquire. No response. I call, explain everything all over again (clearly customer call records are not maintained), they put me on a brief (20 more minutes of my life) hold, and I get disconnected. I call back, go through the process again, I get told that I cannot the shipment of the bike frame as they implied I would be responsible if it got lost on the return. I am assured I will get a call back from hardware services in 30 minutes to clarify. No one calls me back.

March 3rd I call AGAIN, give the details all over again and I am assured that a) I can decline the delivery and b) that I will get confirmation of the bike return and refund. No confirmation is provided. March 5th - the XPO (delivery partner) technician arrives to do the frame swap - apparently Peloton forgot to cancel this too. March 9 - replacement handlebars arrive (they forgot to cancel this too).

In summary (but not likely in conclusion), I am no closer to getting the bike returned, I now have additional product I do not need, and I have no idea when I will get my money back. No one from Peloton reads these apparently. It's a marketing engine whose supply chain can't keep up - RUN RUN RUN AWAY!

Original Review: Peloton bike + arrived finally today. The bike frame is apparently damaged and now I have to wait another 2 months before I get a New one. This is after 2 months for the actual product to arrive. What did my over $4000.00 investment get me? High blood pressure and sheer disappointment.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

I ordered a bike on 11/14/20 and it was scheduled for delivery on 1/15/21. Today 1/12/21 I was informed there are no bikes so earliest delivery is 4/7/21. Seems like fraud to me to sell and collect payments for a product the company does not have! Check out Facebook, lots of folks are having the same experience.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

I ordered my bike in early October of 2020 and one week later decided to upgrade to the new model. The order was received by Peloton on October 25th. I have received 3 promised delivery dates and each time have received no bike, or no phone call stating that the bike would not be delivered. After many many calls to customer service over the past three months, I finally got a representative on the phone that stated there was no inventory. Had I know this, I would have kept my original order for the older model bike. I have now cancelled my order because Peloton cannot even give me a new delivery date. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I have now ordered a Nordic Track and have been promised a 3 week delivery. Fingers Crossed!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

Another false delivery promise by Peleton. I won't repeat the details - similar to all the others - promised date within a few weeks, last minute notice of a 6 week delay, I asked they ship direct so I can assemble-they won't, I asked they not charge my credit card till AFTER delivery (they won't). If I had known how bad it was I would have gone to the competition. I REALLY think they are artificially boosting sales and hence stock price. They should be investigated by the SEC.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

Back on 11/16/2020, I purchased a Peloton Bike+ Works Package with a 27-Month Bike+ Extended Warranty for $3,248.61. The equipment was to be delivered on 01/05/2021 in which case it was canceled by Peloton the night before on 01/04/2021 at 9 PM by email stating "Unfortunately, your order has been delayed in transit and has not yet arrived at your local distribution center. As such, we need to reschedule your delivery. We are truly sorry for this inconvenience." I emailed Peloton and never received a response back in regards to the next steps and then after calling several times and being on hold for over 40 mins I reached an employee that stated that their delivery partner will be reaching out to me within 72 hours to schedule me for the next earliest available date.

I waited over 3 months patiently since 11/16/2020 for the delivery of my bike, I took an unpaid day off work to be available for the delivery of the bike, and at the last moment at 9 pm the night before they canceled the delivery stating that my order was delayed in transit? They had 3 months to prepared for this. I am dismayed and appalled that I have not heard back from them in receiving an update on getting my bike while they have my complete payment for the purchase. They are like a scam, Never again!!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

Bought the Peloton Bike October 28th, 2020, received an email the next day that my delivery date would be January 12th 2021. I understood at the time that it might take a while with the demand so high. On January 11th (today) received my call from the shipping company that they have to reschedule my delivery due to such high demand and the date they gave me was April 2, 2021. That would mean I will have purchased the bike October and it would take 156 days for me to receive it. That said, cancelling Peloton and buying the NordicTrack S22i. Don't bother if you expect to receive the bike in under 3 months. There are some other options now out there that might be able to do what you need for less.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

Sadly disappointed in Peloton’s continuing failure to deliver basic service to customers. I believed the leadership claims that they would improve service after all the complaints in 2020. Ordered my bike in November and scheduled a Jan 10 delivery date. No call, no email and bike doesn’t show up. Customer support says sorry, I’ll be given a priority delivery date. When I asked them to schedule, they said they could only schedule a date in March which wasn’t priority, but the warehouse would call me with an earlier priority date. Got a call today from the warehouse - delivery on April 5. I asked if that was a priority date and the person just hung up on me. I called Peloton and they said there was nothing they could do. I have no faith in the April date. It is hard to believe that a company with their reputation can continue to take thousands of dollars from new customers and treat them this way. Not that they care, but I will reluctantly cancel my order.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

We ordered TWO bikes at the beginning of November 2020 they took our money but still no bikes! They set up DUMMY appointments to make you think your order and s coming but no bikes. Then we wanted to add shoes while we had to wait but no luck. I just want my bikes!! They shouldn’t sell product they don’t have and we ordered TWO BIKES.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2021

I ordered a Peloton bike on November 24. It said because of pandemic related “transit” issues it wouldn’t arrive until January 14. Ok, I thought “6 weeks is a really long time, but I get it, it’s weird times.” Yesterday I get an email, delivery is pushed back to February 13! Again, “transit issues”. I called customer service, was put on hold for 30 minutes. Finally got a representative, who put me on hold for 15 minutes, then hung up on me! Finally, I was able to cancel the order thru chat. Took another 20 minutes with someone who knew nothing about billing or canceling. Horrible customer service. I wouldn’t waste my time trying to get one of these.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

I ordered (and paid for) my Peloton bike on 11/19/20, and my bike could not be delivered until 1/14/21, which was ok (I understood that BEFORE I placed the order). Yesterday (1/8/21) received a confirmation email of my delivery date, then 20 minutes later I receive a text that says there is a another delay and would not be delivered on 1/14/21 as scheduled. Peloton would contact with a new date and time. I received an email with a new delivery date that is pushed out until 2/13/21. They waited until days before my set delivery date to contact me, and push the delivery another MONTH. I am NOT impressed by the customer service, and their POOR communication. After spending over $3000 on 11/19/20, I have nothing to show for it. I would NOT recommend this product based on my consumer service experience.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

I ordered my bike on Nov 27, 2020, and Peloton sent me a delivery date of January 12, 2021. A week before the delivery date, I received an that all was good and that Jan 12 between 10-12 my bike would be delivered. Then, 5 days before the delivery, I was emailed, not called, that there would be a casual SIX WEEK DELAY in the delivery of a bike that Affirm, their finance company, had already taken 2 payments from me on. Peloton is waaay over their skis, having taken far more orders than they are capable of delivering on time... or even close. They lied to their customers about delivery times to get orders, because they are greedy, and now do everything they can to avoid talking to THEIR CUSTOMERS!!

Peloton has become very arrogant, and lost their way. Remember Go Pro.... Right, gone, and Peloton will be too because they don't care about the customer experience, but more about $$. I am cancelling my Peloton order and buying the NordicTrack Commercial S22i, which is about $700 less than Peloton Life+, and has everything Peloton offers except the Apple watch sync. NordicTrack has a long history of great products and great support, and that where I am putting my $$.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

This company is clearly struggling to deliver the basic needs of their customers. I ordered equipment with an 8 week lead time. 5 day before delivery they have pushed out another 8 weeks. Customer service has offered no assistance in terms of support or compensation. This is a premium product price for Wish.com service. Buy at your own risk. I will be cancelling and purchasing another product shortly.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

I ordered and paid for the bike. It was scheduled to be delivered on Dec 16. The delivery company, JBHunt, arrived but discovered the bike was not in the truck. Delivery was rescheduled for Jan 1 and rescheduled again for Jan 4. They called the night before stating delivery would be between 8 am and 8 pm. They never showed up. I have left messages and sent emails to Peloton and JBHunt. No response. I can’t get ahold of a real person at either company. They have my money and I don’t have a bike.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

I ordered a bike a it was due for delivery, they emailed me, two days prior, and moved out the delivery date a month. They've done this numerous times to friends & family. This was after they promised it would get to me in one month, and they even emailed me to give me a date prior to my initial one-month delivery date. I live in the 2nd largest city in the U.S. They have plenty of bikes in the metro-area. I am not hard to get to... The fact they keep on moving dates OUT on people: HARD PASS PEOPLE, HARD PASS. Get ANY OTHER BIKE out there.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

Let me start by saying this was the most horrific experience I have experienced with Any type of delivery, let alone a service I paid over $2,000 for. Like other reviewers our bike was delivered through a third party, Xpo. If I could give this zero stars I would. The bike was assembled at the warehouse prior to departure and was not strapped down in the back of the large truck. Initially we refused to take it because it was visibly damaged and it was completely the opposite of what Peloton ensures will occur in their delivery service (I.e. bike gets delivered and is taken out of its packaging in front of you and assembled as they walk you through how to use it).

The two delivery people didn’t speak an ounce of English and brought it into our home even though we kept saying we wouldn’t take and had contacted customer service. There were multiple scratches on the bike. It was then that we realized the bike's screen (being the only thing that remained in a box) had a different name on it for it to be delivered to-Scott **. When we asked about this they insisted that it was us. When we kept refusing the order and addressing that it was Not in fact us they tried to take off in their giant white van!! Without any warning and the damaged bike still in our home the delivery drivers of XPO tried to take off down the road.

We were able to stop them because we had taken photos And were actively videoing them taking off. Which we promptly had to say would be going to the police if they did not take the refused order back with them. What terrifies me is the fact that similar experiences have happened to many other people. We have remained in contact with peloton but have not found a remedy for this awful situation.

Whatever prompted this experience I do not know but peloton customer service urged us over the phone (as they were on the entire time-luckily) to refuse the order or it would be twice as difficult to remedy the situation. As of now we do not know when or if we will get a bike that is in New condition. I just hope more people learn of situations like this with Peloton before they make such an investment. But because people are paying a premium for a product they do not expect something so negative to occur.

I urge Peloton to stop working with Xpo This was a traumatic experience and if my daughter had been home alone to accept this order as we had planned, which was only changed last minute, who knows what would have happened! And if a Mr. Scott ** has found his peloton is in less that ideal condition I hope your situation is remedied as well! Wishing all the best to anyone dealing with similar situations and hoping that Peloton is able to fix this horrible experience (but based on other reviews I have little faith in this outcome) or we are going to find a better company to do business with.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

To start- I LOVE my Peloton bike, I'm borderline obsessed. From what I understand, Peloton contracts out delivery and repairs through a third party called XPO if you don't live in a major metropolitan area. So this review is directed at their third party contractor. To say I am disappointed with the quality of customer service through XPO is an understatement. If I could give less than 1 star I would. Here's the history of my experience with Peloton delivery and bike servicing:

July: order ONE bike. September: TWO bikes are delivered, delivery service refuses to take the second bike back despite the bike being Peloton's mistake. Delivery company "forgets" their tools and say they will need to come back tomorrow, we refuse and loan them our personal tools to complete their job- during covid. Delivery company leaves foam packaging all over our street for us to clean. I contact Peloton, Peloton arranges a pick up for the second bike in November. (NOTE: I work from home in my garage, I now have an extra bike box cluttering my workspace for an additional month and a half.)

November: The bike that stays has a problem with the crank, I contact peloton support again. The earliest Peloton can fix my faulty 1.5 month old bike is January. I wait 2 months again for a service on January 4th. On January 3rd I receive an email notifying me that my service will occur between 12:30- 3:30 on January 4th. I clear my meeting schedule and make myself available during that time. Nobody contacts me, nobody shows. January 5th I contact the service company (XPO- same as delivery company) directly and they inform me the earliest they can service my bike is now Saturday January 9th with no explanation as to why they did not show or even contact me on January 4th- I ask to speak with a supervisor, they inform me the supervisor will call me back.. They never do.

All in all I can't believe a product that is this expensive can have this poor of customer service in the field. Peloton is such an amazing product with such a great community and instructors but when the face to face interactions with service providers are this negative it really reflects poorly on Peloton as a company. My advice to Peloton would be to read the numerous reviews expressing similar concerns and reevaluate their relationship with XPO as their poor customer service is tarnishing the Peloton brand.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

Ordered a bike on 10/30/2020, began monthly payment immediately. Delivery Date scheduled 12/29/2020. Day before delivery email received with codes and protocol for delivery. Scheduled the day off, received an email on 12/30/2020 - bike is not at warehouse, will contact in 72 hours. Been one week - no communication from Peloton. Spoke to CS today, very apologetic rep. Appears there is no inventory and he had no answer for me. Have no idea when this bike is coming. Hoping to get free membership for a few months or longer... Very disappointed.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

I just read some reviews for Peloton and then came across a review from "Robert of Ridgefield, CT" who NAILED it on the head. I ordered my bike for my husband in late November knowing I probably would not get in time for Christmas but, I was given a date of Dec 30th between 8am and 12pm. Perfect. I kept track and vigil watch on the tracking from JB Hunt. On the site it said "delivery is as expected on the 30th of Dec between 8am and 12pm". Again, perfect. The day before I checked the site, still same status then at 7am on the 30th I checked... same status that read "in transit" NOT "out for delivery". I called at 8:02 EST (they open at 7am CST). I was told I would get a call from when they are 30 minutes out. At 11am, nothing. So I checked the site and still same status but NOT "out for delivery" I called at 11:03am to be told my bike was not coming until January 27th!!!

I called Peloton. A very nice gentleman who was basically reading his 'script' and wanting to get me off the phone said they could do nothing. He spoke with his supervisor who apparently was willing to offer me their welcome package for free... a water bottle and towel... I am not kidding. For a purchase with a price point over 2 Grand that is all they would do. I said I want to talk with this supervisor. I was then told he will call me back within 4 hrs. I said to the nice gentleman reading his script, "I do not believe you for one second." Needless to say it is Jan 2, that call was on Dec 30th. More than 4 hrs has passed. Spending that kind of money in these times one would hope for better response, truth.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

It's beyond belief that a company with such a reputation would have such poor customer service especially from someone who is trying to pat for a subscription. I have been on hold for almost an hour and still have not spoken to anyone. One would think that when you spend over $2,000 on a bike that they would have decent customer service.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2021

The Delivery was a JOKE! The training did not exist. The two people responsible for telling us how to use the bike did not speak English. The customer service follow up was non existent. Good luck trying to talk with a human being carbon base life form in this company. They do not exist. The bike's pedal broke off with less than one hour of use because the incompetent installers stripped a thread putting the pedal on. Installers spent a total of 3 to 4 minutes setting bike up. I tried to follow up with Customer Service and got a bunch of Millennial punks who would just assume I cancel the order than have them do any work. This company is a JOKE!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2021

On November 8, 2020, I placed an order for a new Bike+ from Peleton. Before placing the order, I called the customer service line to check on when the Bike+ could be delivered. I was told that it would definitely get delivered before Christmas (Dec. 25th). This was a Christmas and an anniversary present for my wife, so having it delivered before year-end was critical to my decision to place an order. Based on the assurance from a Peleton customer service representative, I went ahead and placed my order online and then found out the earliest delivery date was January 5th.

I placed the order and called back Peleton and talked to another customer service representative, and was told that all the earlier delivery slots were now (5 minutes later?) gone, but that he was 100% certain I would receive the Bike+ on January 5th so I shouldn't worry. Yesterday, I received a text from Peleton telling me the delivery date had again been pushed back to January 29th, I date when no one will be at the house to accept delivery. Peleton never called me to explain - and apologize for - the additional delay and to find a new delivery date that would work for me. Today, I received an e-mail from Peleton confirming the additional delay and giving me a link to select another day. When I checked the link, it said there were no other days available.

When I went to BBB, it became clear that this was happening to hundreds of other people and there is a clear pattern of false and misleading communications and advertising and a very strong basis for a criminal fraud case against Peleton, or at least a class action lawsuit. I want my Bike+ delivered on January 5th as promised in early November. At the very least, I would like a meaningful billing adjustment to reflect Peleton's unethical and possible criminal practice of bait and switch here, taking customers money when they know there is little to no chance they can deliver on the promised delivery dates (just read through the BBB complaints to see hundreds of examples of this). I also hope Peleton will be investigated for criminal fraud, as no company should be allowed to knowingly and willfully mislead customers on a broad basis as Peleton has done. Buyer beware here!

Original review: Jan. 1, 2021

I live in Alaska and I ordered a Peloton bike 9/25/2020. At first, things seemed to go smoothly. I received a call to schedule my delivery and thought I was set. When the delivery date arrived, my bike did not. I called Peloton and they said they did not have information about this and that I had to call their “delivery partner.” After much back and forth, I was told the bike was back ordered. That’s fine and I understand that response with the current state of the world. But then after a couple of months, I contacted Peloton again and they told me they had tracking information for my bike.

I tracked it for a few weeks but did not see movement so I called back. Once again, I was told to call the “delivery partner” who told me to call Peloton. Peloton told me they had no way of tracking the order but that “deliveries to Alaska take longer.” So I waited several weeks again and tried to get an answer. They emailed me back and said the same thing - no way of tracking order, sorry deliveries to Alaska take longer. So my take away is this.. Peloton has the tools to take almost $3000 of my money, yet they do not have the tools to track the progress of the delivery of my almost $3000 worth of products.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

I ordered the tread+ just over a month ago and had delivery and installation set for December 29th. Everything seemed to move flawlessly until the day of the delivery arrived. XPO Logistics showed up in a rental truck with two young guys (install takes three is what I have been told). When they arrived they stated they could not install today because they do not have tools and personally have never installed one before. I was told I would get a call from their manager as soon as they left. I waited three hours before reaching out to Peloton.

Talking to the reps at Peloton is a pleasant experience in terms of professionalism and courtesy...but they lack problem solving. They informed me they would reach out to XPO and get back to me within the hour. Three hours after that I was calling and asking for an update, to which they had none. This rep said, "It would take some time but you’ll hear back first thing the next morning." Shockingly I called them the next afternoon as I had not been updated. The rep this time told me I could call XPO myself to work it out. Imagine that...I spend $4,500 on their treadmill and they want me, the customer to call their middle man. I was very irritated at this point and may have gotten to loud for the rep and was hung up on.

My wife called back and spent the next two hours trying to get resolution. I mean really, the resolution is quite simple, have someone come install the treadmill I am already being charged for and cannot use because it is sitting in three boxes. This phone call ended with the rep stating he was out of office the next three days so we would not hear back until Saturday. Remember, I am already being charged and they have not offered any solution to this issue.

Meanwhile I have sent messages (very professional ones) twice a day during all of this to Customer Support. I have not been replied to once. I understand their demand has grown, but it should not come at the expense of their customer. I am already paying for something I cannot use and do not see a resolution coming anytime soon. They happily take orders and your payment, but have shown zero in problem solving skills.

I never write any type of review, but people need to know that the original “Peloton Experience” is no longer in existence. The cool truck with the Peloton team is not coming to your house to assemble and instruct you on your very expensive purchase. You will get a group of non-experts from a logistics company in a awful looking truck. I find it very sad that their customer has to keep following up to get any answers. If you are looking for the Peloton company they use to market you, they no longer exist in my eyes. They now are just pumping out volume at the expense of those that pay them.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

I purchased my bike in early November with an original delivery date of December 26. On the delivery day, the delivery driver did not use my building's call box to let me know they were there (I live in a large condo building). I missed her call and the delivery was automatically rescheduled for January 20. After calling and dealing with customer service, I was able to have the date moved to December 31. On the revised date, no one showed up and my delivery was changed to FEBRUARY 8. They noted that the reason they didn't deliver is because they couldn't get ahold of me. They never called me or my backup number on file AND they didn't use the building's call box, which notifies me with video that someone is trying to enter the building. They clearly did not attempt to deliver our bike. Customer service says the best they can do is Feb 8. Unreal. Oh and if you want to return it before it's been delivered - there is a $250 fee.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

We ordered a Peloton bike with a 10 week shipping timeline (scheduled to be delivered Dec 11). 9 weeks go by, and we get an email from Peloton stating that we could expect a call from the delivery company detailing the delivery window. We did not receive a call, so on Dec 11, we called Peloton to figure out when we could expect our delivery. We spoke to 4 different customer service reps, 3 of whom gave us different answers and delivery dates. One said it was still going to arrive on Dec 11, one said the 19th, one said the 31st. Finally, a rep told us the bike definitely wouldn't arrive on Dec 11, and confirmed with the shipping company that the new delivery date was Dec 31.

Today is Dec 31. A week ago, we got an email from Peloton stating that we should expect a call from the delivery company on Dec 30 with information on our Dec 31 delivery window. We did not receive a call from the delivery company on Dec 30, so we called Peloton on Dec 31. The customer service rep informed us that the new delivery date is Feb 19. Beyond the frustrating delays, we would not know about the delays without our calling Peloton. There has been no communication to us by Peloton besides the emails telling us to expect a call from the delivery company.

What's more, most of the customer service reps' tones have been that the delays are an issue with the delivery company, and that it's out of their hands. We ordered from Peloton, not the shipping company, so that's an infuriating response. Also, they say the reason for the delays is that the shipping company doesn't have it, which makes me think Peloton hasn't shipped it to them yet... At this point I'm not convinced we will ever receive our Peloton. It seems their new delivery dates are simply arbitrary. Would not recommend anyone order a Peloton.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

I ordered and paid for the bike back in early Oct., was told the delivering date was Dec 29th - confirmed by XPO. No delivery came, called XPO and now the automated system is telling me delivery is Feb 2, 2021.

Peloton Company Information