Lose weight for good. How much can you lose?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

2.39/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Peloton Reviews

Original review: May 12, 2019

Considering I read and re-read information about the Peloton bike and my invoice for the shipment said 0 for the first year for the digital membership when all of a sudden, I am charged $39 for the monthly membership. I just received the bike yesterday with a shipping charge of $250 which is one thing but when I called to complain about the charges, I am now returning the bike which is another $250 out of pocket. I think this is insane as I am returning the bike within the 30-day window and to not offer something to the customer when they lied on the invoice, too, is just horrible customer service. I will never buy anything with the Peloton brand on it...ever. They are making money off lies.

Original review: May 7, 2019

The bike is awesome, the community is awesome, the customer service is the best I have ever felt with in any industry. The Peloton bike is everything the hype has said and more. Don’t fall into the trap of the very few negative folks. The community is well above the small 1 percent you see complaining here. I love my bike, ride almost daily and love the community of it all to help one another and keep each other motivated. And yes I have experienced an issue and needed customer service and I mean it when I say it was the best I have ever experienced in my life. Their team does it right.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: May 6, 2019

We have both the bike and the tread. Classes are great, really - outstanding workout at home. However, both bike and especially tread have been extremely unreliable. Lots of software issues AND hardware issues. Which is bad, but support has been AWFUL. They are clearly overwhelmed. Peloton has clearly prioritized classes/programming and sales/marketing over product quality and support.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I have great WiFi. No issues on my end - but the stream keeps going out on the Peloton. It's hard to keep going when you lose connection, you are out of sync with the class - you don't know what resistance to be on or what cadence. Wasted time.

Original review: March 23, 2019

I’ve had my Peloton for 2.5 weeks. My husband and I each ride once maybe twice a day. Classes are great. However, the quality of the bike is questionable. The pedal broke mid stride while clipped in for a class. Was injured. Customer service needs improvement for issue-related calls. Returned everything. The support system is great, but listen to the reviews. Most are spot on about this company, the product, and the known issues.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peloton?

Original review: March 19, 2019

I admit, I have not ridden this bike...but I really wanted to. I tried on several occasions to order one. No delivery in my area. Delivery to another location means no warranty. Can't buy it at the store as that's just for trying them out. Do they actually want to sell these bikes?? These guys have a very limited area of service and due to no communication back... My guess is they are making enough money and don't need mine. I've already moved on. Anyone else in this situation?

Original review: March 15, 2019

I've owned a Peloton Bike since November of 2017. At that time my daughter and I have done more than 750 rides. No driving time to the gym, just hop on. It's as hard of a workout as you want it to be. I come off drenched and it feels great. Live rides or on demand are available and you can follow friends on the leaderboard. It can get competitive on the leaderboard, if that what you are into. It's a workout game changer for my house. Workouts happen rain or shine. I have to say it's been a great investment in my family's health. We had a cracked water holder, they shipped me a new one. Most of the other issues I figured out with the vast Facebook community online. Thanks to Peloton and my Peloton Family.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

This was delivered exactly when they said, and the team sent out was professional and very helpful. This is a very high-quality product! Owning a Peloton is not just owning a piece of exercise equipment. It is an immersive experience. You instantly become part of a very supportive community. It is hard to explain, so most people just call it a cult. I get that now that I am a part of it. In just two months, it has changed my life. It has added to my happiness.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

This bike costs close to $2k and it is utter garbage from the actual quality of the equipment all the way to the workout itself. Five minutes into my first time the pedal kept slipping. Save your money and invest it in a gym or a regular treadmill. Do not fall into the craze. It is not worth it.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

As usual The British consumers are being short changed, that is if you’ve subscribed to OnePeloton and live in the UK. The main selling point is the live classes, however as yet they are only streamed from New York, leaving the UK with stupid class times. I feel OnePeloton should offer free subscription until they’ve opened a UK live studio. Also the set up is by a couple of blokes with only a hours training, they also deliver washing machines and fridges.

Some of the instructors talk way too much and say irrelevant things e.g. "get your life together." Thanks Cody, I really need to hear that every other sentence. At the other end of the instructor spectrum is Emma **, her narrative is more encouraging, restrained and thought out. If this half billion dollar company are happy with the half ** UK roll out then the future of OnePeloton won’t be as rosy as investors hope.

Peloton Company Information