Lose weight for good. How much can you lose?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

2.26/5

94 Peloton Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 6, 2019

I ordered the Peloton treadmill in early May 2019 for nearly $5000. I scheduled delivery twice (I’ve taken 16 hours of vacation time) and no one has shown up. When I call Peloton they apologize and tell me they will look into it and call me back and I have yet to get a call back. I have called XPO Logistics 5+ times and they tell me things like they can’t get ahold of the driver and they can’t find the truck... both times this has been their explanation. At this point both these companies seem fraudulent. I would encourage you to spend your hard earned money elsewhere. Both Peloton and XPO logistics offer some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I will also be reporting both companies to the BBB. Service this poor should be investigated.

Original review: May 28, 2019

My joints can no longer take running so after a several injuries, I decided to try spinning. I got the bike in November and started with scenic rides as I could not begin to keep up with the classes. After a few months I was able to take the classes, and now I do a class of 30-60 minutes every other day. I definitely feel my strength and endurance improving. The ride selection is diverse. You can choose anything from low impact, to sing alongs, to HIIT rides. The instructors have different styles and but are all very talented and motivating! If you’re thinking of getting one, just DO IT! The only thing you’ll regret is not having gotten it sooner!

Original review: May 13, 2019

I love cycling, and I heard so many good things about Peloton.... until I actually ordered the bike. Peloton customer service supervisor are liars, they are unprofessional and don’t care about customers. I never got my bike delivered, they made up so many things, and gave me so many excuses. Until today I told them to keep their bike. I won’t buy anything from them ever again. I won’t have any Peloton product in my house even if it was free!!!!

Original review: May 12, 2019

Considering I read and re-read information about the Peloton bike and my invoice for the shipment said 0 for the first year for the digital membership when all of a sudden, I am charged $39 for the monthly membership. I just received the bike yesterday with a shipping charge of $250 which is one thing but when I called to complain about the charges, I am now returning the bike which is another $250 out of pocket. I think this is insane as I am returning the bike within the 30-day window and to not offer something to the customer when they lied on the invoice, too, is just horrible customer service. I will never buy anything with the Peloton brand on it...ever. They are making money off lies.

Original review: May 7, 2019

The bike is awesome, the community is awesome, the customer service is the best I have ever felt with in any industry. The Peloton bike is everything the hype has said and more. Don’t fall into the trap of the very few negative folks. The community is well above the small 1 percent you see complaining here. I love my bike, ride almost daily and love the community of it all to help one another and keep each other motivated. And yes I have experienced an issue and needed customer service and I mean it when I say it was the best I have ever experienced in my life. Their team does it right.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peloton?

Original review: May 6, 2019

We have both the bike and the tread. Classes are great, really - outstanding workout at home. However, both bike and especially tread have been extremely unreliable. Lots of software issues AND hardware issues. Which is bad, but support has been AWFUL. They are clearly overwhelmed. Peloton has clearly prioritized classes/programming and sales/marketing over product quality and support.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I have great WiFi. No issues on my end - but the stream keeps going out on the Peloton. It's hard to keep going when you lose connection, you are out of sync with the class - you don't know what resistance to be on or what cadence. Wasted time.

Original review: March 23, 2019

I’ve had my Peloton for 2.5 weeks. My husband and I each ride once maybe twice a day. Classes are great. However, the quality of the bike is questionable. The pedal broke mid stride while clipped in for a class. Was injured. Customer service needs improvement for issue-related calls. Returned everything. The support system is great, but listen to the reviews. Most are spot on about this company, the product, and the known issues.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I admit, I have not ridden this bike...but I really wanted to. I tried on several occasions to order one. No delivery in my area. Delivery to another location means no warranty. Can't buy it at the store as that's just for trying them out. Do they actually want to sell these bikes?? These guys have a very limited area of service and due to no communication back... My guess is they are making enough money and don't need mine. I've already moved on. Anyone else in this situation?

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

This was delivered exactly when they said, and the team sent out was professional and very helpful. This is a very high-quality product! Owning a Peloton is not just owning a piece of exercise equipment. It is an immersive experience. You instantly become part of a very supportive community. It is hard to explain, so most people just call it a cult. I get that now that I am a part of it. In just two months, it has changed my life. It has added to my happiness.

Peloton Company Information