3.8/5 (887 ratings)

About Peloton

Peloton Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peloton?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peloton?

Original review: April 5, 2022

Weeks of waiting, hours on hold, 2 requests for a manager to call back, told my technician was scheduled to wait another 3 days, to find out he wasn’t. Most expensive bike in the market, worst customer service I have ever experienced. Unfortunately I am stuck, but would never recommend this company to a friend.

Original review: April 3, 2022

I bought my bike about 4 months ago. I asked explicitly how the app membership works and was told I should be able to cast the classes from my phone to the bike. I discontinued my all access membership and now my bike is basically worthless. You can NOT cast from your phone to the bike. After waiting on hold for 30 minutes, the representative kept having to go ask someone else for help in giving me an answer. So disappointed in this product and customer service.

Original review: March 28, 2022

For start you pay over $2500 after accessories and on top of that taxes. Then $39 a month. Once you cancel membership the bike is useless. There is no programs or anything you can use other than the dial for resistance. Either you pay membership or you have a expensive exercise bike you can get on Amazon for 200 bucks.

Original review: March 21, 2022

I've had a terrible experience with Peloton that has been a constant headache for 2 months. I bought the Peloton Bike+ with all the add-ons, and they scheduled my delivery for three weeks out. Please keep in mind that they will only give you a 4 hour window so I had to arrange my work to wait for them. When the bike came, they said there was an issue with the screen and couldn't install it. So they took it back and sent me new parts. I was asked to reschedule an installation after the new parts came. However, they were unable to arrange that for me for 3 weeks! At the end of three weeks, I finally gave up.

You buy an exercise equipment to relieve your stress and it's' unacceptable that they cause so much stress and waste of time for such a 2k+ piece of equipment. I finally gave up and said I just cannot deal with this company anymore, if you can't install it then just take it back. I had to carry parts to FedEx, pay to fix the awful packaging that they had originally sent the parts in. And now I am trying to schedule for them to pick up the bike itself. I cannot comment on the product itself because unfortunately I never got to actually get on it. However, I have had to deal with so much over the last two months that I could never recommend spending thousands of dollar with this type of a company that clearly has no respect for their consumer's time.

Original review: March 14, 2022

Was supposed to get my delivery on March 3rd - no one called or rang the doorbell, not even a knock on the door. I followed all of the instructions (even put my dog in the crate) but my phone and doorbell never rang. I called Peloton the same day and was immediately rescheduled for 21 days later. This seemed unacceptable to me given Peloton didn't show up. I have spent an hour every day on the phone with Peloton trying to get an escalation path to help get my bike earlier.

After explaining my situation 9X and receiving 4 case IDs, Peloton is still unable to explain why I never got my bike and is still unable to reschedule for an earlier time. I finally asked for my refund today... and now will wait 10 days to get my money back. I was really excited to get my bike, as I love Peloton classes, but I really can't tolerate this kind of pathetic customer service. I wish Peloton cared about me as I was really looking forward to my Peloton+. BUYERS BEWARE OF VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE - GOOD LUCK!

Original review: March 10, 2022

At the purchase, salesperson in the store described as a part of purchasing package, the installation, adjustment and testing of the bike at your home. Delivery team put bike on the mat and took off. They said they are only responsible for the delivery and refuse to do anything with bike adjustments. Customer service representative was on the impression that indeed bike adjustment to your needs and go over software is part on the purchase package. However when she tried to schedule specialist to come and complete the job, we got a different answer: company is responsible to deliver the bike and that is it. As much as I was looking forward my Peloton delivery, I had to cancel - bike with zero support on the ground is not what I was looking for; there are plenty of those around for a portion of the price... On the way out, the delivery track damaged grass along the driveway in number of places - unacceptable level of incompetence :(

Original review: March 9, 2022

Waited 6 weeks for a tread (that's ok). Got it and it doesn't have power and won't work. Paid $375 for delivery/set-up and for what? Guy said we'd need a tech and he'd let his company know. I emailed Peloton and told them what was happening. Wanted me to video the tread and the connection and power source. The tech already did all that and I refused. Told them I wanted a new machine and 20% off for my trouble. They kept wanting me to do all these things to troubleshoot it. Not my job! I paid $3000 for this NONWORKING machine taking up space in my house. My husband was there and double checked everything and we followed the instructions to a T. I'm done playing with them. I refuted the charge and they can come get it. Horrible customer service and product. I'm going Bowflex!

Original review: March 1, 2022

Terrible customer service. The website said two weeks for my delivery, but once the order was placed, it bumped me out 6 weeks. Fast forward to the delivery date. Peloton canceled my delivery due to bad weather. They then rescheduled my delivery for 6 weeks later. When I called and asked about this, no one could give me an answer. It's been 6 weeks and I still haven't received a definitive delivery date. I'm working with a "supervisor" that hasn't given me one good piece of information yet. Peloton was happy to take my money but their customer service is some of the worst I have ever seen.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2022

I ordered a bike online and waited over a month for delivery. The day of delivery, I got an email saying “congrats, your bike will be delivered in a month”. No explanation. I called and they did nothing. They have terrible customer service. I cancelled and now still awaiting refund. Buy elsewhere.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2022

I have been an avid customer since 2018. I’ve taken over 3,000 workouts and ride my bike almost every day. I’ve convinced over 10 people to purchase a bike or tread of their own over the years, and even before I bought my own bike last year. In 2019 attended the Homecoming event in NY (I flew in from Denver). It was amazing being a part of this community for the past 5 years.

I am extremely disappointed that I will no longer be a peloton customer or fan. I spent another 3 hours on the phone with the customer support team (2 and a half of those hours on hold) tonight and this issue was still unable to get resolved. I am even more disappointed that I have sent several emails, been on the chat with support and had 3 more hours worth of hold time on the phone to receive no reply back.

Unfortunately I cannot support a company who has such terrible customer service. I am astonished that the team was willing to lose a strong faithful customer over 30% off discount code. I will also be sharing this unfortunate situation with the large amount of friends, family and followers who know me as the Peloton advocate.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

I bought a secondhand bike from a friend. I had questions about hardware and membership so I called the customer service number. The first person I spoke to was super friendly and really helpful but was unable to get my membership completely set up. She told me she would call me the next morning but by 3:30 in the afternoon I ended up calling back in. The second person I got was horrible. He was monotone, unfriendly, kept repeating himself and interrupting me. I wouldn’t hire him to scrub my toilets.

When I explained that the first person had offered me a 75 day credit he basically told me that’s not even possible unless I’ve had some sort of issue with my hardware. Well I guess the first person was just so overly customer service focused that she was offering things she couldn’t provide? Really it wouldn’t have been as bad of an experience if that guy wasn’t such a… wasn’t so awful to work with. I emailed support and requested to speak with a supervisor and only rec’d an email moments later saying basically … “Sorry can’t help you”. Maybe their equipment is good or the instructors are good… but their customer service is terrible.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

Absolutely must have an internet connection to use anything on this device besides a system settings window. Not even a basic app to show results. If electricity and/or internet is down which happens fairly often around here this excersice bike is completely useless.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2022

I can't use my brand new Tread because I continue to get an error message. It's now going on 2 weeks and I'm waiting for replacement parts. After waiting 3 months for my Tread delivery, the treadmill sits in my exercise room collecting dust!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2022

Starting out, we love our peloton and the instructors! The service is beyond awful and it's extremely disappointing! Our bike has not worked a few weeks. We've called multiple times, tried troubleshooting over the phone only to be told it's not working due to the storms back east (we live in Seattle), along with several other bogus excuses.

They finally scheduled a service repair for a week and a half out. I took the day off work, 8-12pm came and went. I called, was transferred several times then hung up on. I was told I did have an appt, I didn't have an appt, etc. Finally I was told for some reason it was canceled because the warehouse closed down. Did anyone ever try to let us know or reschedule?? NO.

PELOTON now tells us we need a new screen and they will ship it, then we need to schedule another service once we receive it which could take a few weeks. We have been be given the run around, lied to and in the end still have a $3000 bike that doesn't work and still no appointment. This is beyond words, disappointing and horrible service from PELOTON. They should be absolutely ashamed of the lack of service provided once they accept your $$$$.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2022

Don't waste your time. Horrible experience. I've had to book 3 days off work only to find out after the schedule delivery hours it's been rescheduled. Now I'm waiting to see what they can offer. The ** excuse, due to the pandemic the warehouses are shut down. Pandemic is over, it's called the flu. We all know it, now let's move on. 2.5 years of this and you still think the "pandemic" excuse is acceptable?!?!

Resolution response: Feb. 3, 2022

Peloton has changed their policy and is sending a brand new treadmill replacement.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2022

After waiting three months for a new treadmill and then having the delivery date moved back another month, our new peloton treadmill was delivered. They could not get the arms of the treadmill to attach and then the screen and the entire unit would not come on. The company said they would send new treadmill parts, but that is not good enough. They should replace the entire faulty unit with a new treadmill. Very disappointed with the product and the service.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2022

First of all I will start by saying the bike itself and the programs are excellent. No issues whatsoever and my wife and I are so much healthier and lighter because of the bike. We use it every almost single day and have for over a year. I have referred two people to Peloton, both of which purchased the bike. I have purchased a lot of merchandise. I truly believed in this product and forgave my initial problem at purchase because the product itself has been so good.

Now the customer service. BEWARE. Peloton never answered chats online or emails for weeks and are now denying me the ability to buy extended warranty on my bike because I am 20 days late, completely ignoring the fact that THEY weren't answering chats or emails. The only response I got was saying they got my email and would get back to me shortly which they still haven't, weeks later.

Customer service with Peloton has been bad right from the start. Screwing up my initial order than trying to charge me hundreds of dollars extra to fix the order. They also talked me out of buying extended warranty at the initial transaction because I had a year, and would receive multiple reminders to buy it before my year was up. Which I also never got. Save yourself the hassle and frustration and buy yourself an Echelon from Costco for less than half the money. Or any competitors product for that matter. I have never spent anywhere near this money on a piece of workout equipment. And I have never been treated as such an unvalued customer by any company in my entire life.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2022

I bought my bicycle for my wife about a year and a half ago, and I couldn't regret it more. It's a poor product, made by a company always looking to cut corners. The pedals make this annoying clicking sound, the touchscreen is buggy, and its internet connectivity is sketchy at best. The only thing worse than their product is their customer support. I've reached out multiple times to have these issues resolved and they reply with the same pre-canned responses that don't work. My bicycle can't get through a single workout without cutting out and buffering, even though we reliably have +200 Mbps download speed and often stream, Zoom, and use several devices at the same time with no problems. They don't even try to dig deeper into any of the issues, they just send you a blanket response and close your ticket. Avoid this company and their shoddy products!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2022

If I were to go with a fitness company again it would 100% not be Peloton. They had me take 3 days of work off because of the lack of schedule openings. The first time they came the workers (who were great) realized that the tread wouldn't go past 35% in the set up so called their manager who told them that it was my issue and I needed an electrician to come out and install higher voltage outlets (not even sure what that means but I know it is not cheap). I do know that I use more powerful tools in the garage than the 200 watts the Peloton takes to run and that information was wrong. I offered to meet him on this little idea and asked him if he would be paying for this addition to my garage, he laughed- fun.

When asked what other options I had he said he will send someone back out to look at it... IN A WEEK. So there I am taking off another night of extra pay for a 4 hour window for them to tell me that it is very much not anything to do with the wattage in my garage or house, but in fact a treadmill issue and they would have to come back in another 10 days. When I asked customer service how they were going to make this right they offered me "swag" as in a towel and "what they have available". Imagine a billion dollar company having a sweat towel available for me. Oh! And when I pushed they did offer me 2 months of the membership free... $80 for my three days, 12 hours of work and a $3k paperweight I purchased from them 3 weeks ago. So... don't make this mistake. Go to Nordic Track. Go really anywhere else.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2022

Purchased a Bike+ as a Christmas gift of December 24th. Scheduled delivery for the earliest available date of Jan 24th. Was charged $3,092.23 one week prior to delivery. Turns out they do not have a bike available. Was told it would be rescheduled for March 21st. I cancelled my order and will never purchase a Peloton again. Customer service reps are put in a bad position, when the company they work for doesn't stand by the terms of payment and scheduling they advertise.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2022

You should know that once you purchase your Peloton, they will give you a delivery date approximately 2 weeks out. My delivery date was confirmed and I was told I would get confirmation the day before with a time window on when to expect, also that the delivery folks would call 30 minutes ahead. Never got a call or a time window the day before. I had to call Peloton. I was told it would be delivered between 7AM and 8PM the next day. Not much of a time window when it covers the entire day. I googled Peloton deliveries that night and found the website for XPO Logistics who apparently ships for them. I plugged in my information and it was confirmed delivery was scheduled for next day. Still got no call from anyone - I had to do this research.

The next day, I checked the XPO site again, still said delivery was that day. I called them, asked for a better time window, only to learn it would not be delivered that day, and that they have to reschedule for 3 weeks later. No reason was given, even when I pressed for answers on where the breakdown occurred. So now 5 weeks out. They never would have called me and I'd have waited all day to find out nothing delivered. I'm glad I did my research but disappointed that I had to do all this, make calls to XPO and Peloton asking what is going on, instead of receiving some basic communication from either one, as any other company does when ordering products like this.

This is the worst experience I have had buying anything to be delivered. From the lack of communication, to having to do all the searching and calling myself, to find they aren't going to live up to their commitment and can't even give a reason why. My suggestion before you buy a Peloton is to ask these questions, who their delivery company is, and confirm expectations but know that whatever you are told, you can probably bet it's not going to happen the way they tell you.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2022

I purchased the bike with no issues and the customer service was outstanding! The shoes and accessories came earlier than the bike and they were quality products. The bike was delivered on time by XPO Logistics. The servicemen delivered the bike to the area in my house that I requested. When they plugged it in, the bike did not power on. They stated they had never seen this before and advised that it was likely frozen from being in their vehicle. They told me to wait an hour and try again, once it warmed up. The bike never powered on. I contacted the company and they advised that they would send a new adaptor and power cord for the bike as they thought this was the issue.

My neighbor has a Peloton bike so I swapped cords with them and my cord powered their bike but their cord did not power my bike. I contacted the company back and spent a few hours on the phone attempting to troubleshoot this problem. I sent them videos of how the bike was not powering on. They told me that my house likely need to be looked at for the wiring as it may not be capable of powering the bike. My house was built 13 years ago and that was not the issue.

Needless to say, I spent several more house on the phone with customer service. They were not going to send my a new bike. They wanted to send a repair tech to fix my broken bike I had never used. They discounted me $200 after talking with a supervisor. This supervisor agreed to deliver a brand new bike and remove the broken one from my home. The delivery date was set and I took another day off work. XPO Logistics did not show for the pick up/delivery and I was not notified. I contacted Peloton and spoke with a supervisor again. They could have cared less and blamed this on the delivery company they contract with and told me to contact them. I told them to come get my bike as I was not doing business with a company that treated their customers such as they had treated me. I purchased a Nordic Track and it has been outstanding so far!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2022

Had a original bike for about a year, come Black Friday Peloton did a promo $350 off bike+ and $700 trade in for your original bike. Figured I’d treat my wife for her bday/Xmas. First bike the pedal pulley would slip when you pedaled hard, after arguing I wanted a new bike not a repair tech when the bike was 2 hours old, they sent a new bike.

This bike had a defective frame, made a clicking sound when any weight was on it. Called again, they sent a tech to tell me the frame was bad. I told the agent on the phone I wanted an original bike back and didn’t want the bike+. I had paid off the orig bike. I said, "I’ll give you $700 for an orig bike and take the bike+ back." After several hours on the phone and numerous days out of work waiting for techs and delivery people to drop of more insufficient products they told me they will not give me a orig bike for $700, but they’ll do a return for the bike+, only cause I was within the 30 trial period. They’re picking it up and I’ll be ordering a Nordic track bike.

This company is headed to chapter 11, just look at their stock. Overpriced made in Taiwan garbage. Customer service is terrible and several of them were very rude and never got back to me as they said they would. I’ll never give them another $1 of mine. The bike+ is way overpriced and was clearly rushed through design and production. The welds, design and many other aspects are trash. Even their repair techs say they don’t recommend them. Peloton also is using 3rd party delivery personal who don’t give a ** about setting your bike up properly or if it’s satisfactory or not. They just drop it off and leave in their U-haul truck. You’d probably be better off buying a used one from Craigslist. May be less sketchy than the 3rd party delivery people. Over-priced garbage. $2500+ is a joke for what you’re getting.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2022

Ordered a bike in 2021. After using it a few times, I became injured on the top of my foot. Upon seeing the doctor, it was determined the nerve on the top of my foot was damaged by the shoes and stiffness of the pedals. I had to spend $2k in medical bills getting it treated and I have another $1k to go. I reached out to Peloton and asked if I could return the bike as the doctor said I could no longer use it due to my injury. After no response for weeks, they finally got back to me.

I sent them all my proof of medical bills and letters and and asked if I could return the bike and be refunded only for what I still owed on the bike, I paid through Affirm. I purchased it for $2,500 and still owe $2,100. They refused and said they would only pay me $1,300. So I would have to eat another $800 on top of what I already paid, not to count the thousands in medical bills for nerve damage caused by the machine! Horrible business and regard for customer experience. No wonder the company is not doing well and the slew of negative reviews.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2021

Brad ** and Maren ** gave me a very positive purchasing experience! They went above and beyond to ensure that I received everything that I needed to know about the Peloton bike and helped me place my order within minutes of my request. My bike is set to arrive on 9 December 2021! I can’t wait! Thank you team for your assistance.

I have had my Bike for almost a month and I absolutely love it!!! I highly recommend getting one and trying this program out for yourself. Personally, I feel stronger; I am gaining more energy; it helps reduce stress and I know I am being good and loving my body by making sure I am becoming more healthy and physically fit. This is a great company! The instructors are so motivating, positive and they keep the focus on training, music and fun!

Original review: Dec. 27, 2021

Ordered a Peloton bike in November and was scheduled to deliver Dec 23 between 3-6pm. Received an email at 2pm informing 'your bike has been delivered.' Assumed this was premature as the bike was expected in the next hour. Never received a call ahead from XPO to confirm thirty minute window. At 5pm called peloton, who states they received confirmation the bike had been signed for, delivered and set up. They state XPO submitted proof of initials and a photo. They would not share this photo with us. The signature did not match our name. Never received bike. Never received follow up. We feel completely scammed by Peloton. Disputing transaction with credit card company and bought a NordicTrack instead. No issues and very happy.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2021

Ordered a product Nov 11, with delivery on Dec 15. After receiving ation from XPO that delivery was on schedule was informed that they had “issues” and could not deliver product as ordered, ed they were in receipt of the product. XPO initially tried to reschedule for 20 of January 2022. This was unacceptable, through discussion with supervisor though we rescheduled for today. Again received email and texting delivery today between 9-12. At 0930 I received a call stating they in fact don’t have my product and cannot deliver. This conversation started antagonistically at first by the representative which further escalated with “I am not dealing with you sir” screamed at me. I was then placed with “Jerry” a supervisor with XPO who was equally hostile and basically told me to pound sand.. I was told last week they had my product then told this week they had zero product to deliver.

I called Peloton customer service who REFUSED and the operator hung up (a whole different issue there). I called back and finally was able to speak to a supervisor who offered zero alternative other than suck it up. I asked for alternative delivery option in which I would not have to interact with XPO which is deceitful and hostile company that made me feel unsafe to have in my house. Peloton refused any and all alternatives and refused to take any further action towards XPO. I am sadden by this as we have been a good customer with bike, treadmill and accounts and have had one of the worst customer service experiences with a large company that we have ever experienced.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2021

***REVIEW - BUYER BEWARE*** My bike+ was purchased November 26th. Scheduled delivery was December 7th. You are supposed to receive a call the NIGHT PRIOR after 4 PM to confirm a delivery window. December 6th - No Call for my delivery window. December 7th - I take the day off work to be there for delivery. XPO No Call and No Shows me. I call the delivery team (XPO Logistics)... no answer. I call Peloton - she puts me on hold for 15 minutes. Can't get ahold of them. She subsequently gives me XPO's Customer Service # to call on my own instead of doing anything with this issue. I call there and talk to them. They said they have no idea why it wasn't delivered. I call Peloton back and let them know this and that THEY can figure it out. I shouldn't be taking my day off and my own time to TRACK DOWN/DO THEIR JOB?!??

December 8th - I'm at work and receive a random call that my bike will be delivered in 30 minutes. There was NO SCHEDULED DELIVERY, NO CALL the night prior or day of... I am like I'm at work I can't leave? December 8th - 12th.... SO MANY calls to Peloton/XPO. Nothing is figured out. No one knows why it isn't delivered. Many DIFFERENT stories from XPO. Multiple Peloton agents swear to be looking into it and taking it on personally until it's seen through. December 13th - I take another day off work to be home for delivery. NEXT OFFICIAL scheduled date. No call the night prior. No call day of... NO SHOWED again. Many calls to Peloton again.

December 14th - 17th - Allegedly I have a case worker whom has never contacted me about my case nor spoke to me. I saw ONE email on December 15th and it only showed up when I left negative feedback about the customer service. Not sure why but it was a pre-canned message saying they have no idea on a delivery date but can't wait to see me on the leaderboard! December 18th - I receive a call from XPO at 12pm CST that someone from the local HUB will contact me to confirm the window but that I will FOR SURE get my bike on the 19th... as you expected no call.

December 19th - I am told that 8am - 7pm is my delivery window WHEN I CALL (yes I have to call to do their job...repeating theme). I stay home for 11 hours not knowing when.... I finally call at 12:45 pm to try to get an estimated window. The lady tells me it was scheduled to be delivered at 12:20 PM. I said yo.... it's 12:45..?? She seemed very confused and just said they'll be there before 7pm. Spoiler - THEY NO SHOWED AGAIN. December 20th-23rd - I have yet to hear from Peloton in any official capacity. I got the SAME ** PRE-CANNED delivery message for January 4th. A month after my OFFICIAL DELIVERY DATE that had been booked for 2 weeks.

Peloton was *very* kind and sent me out a 99 cent water bottle that wreaks like cheap plastic and a microfiber cloth. It was wrapped in a very nice box, crimped paper, and a canned message (seriously) that was for sure more expensive than the contents. They also discounted X dollars off from the FIRST TWO failed deliveries. Kudos to them at that point HAD THEY done ANYTHING TO RECTIFY me actually getting my bike. Have not heard or had any action from them after the THIRD OFFICIAL no show of my BIKE+.

It takes a lot to make me frustrated. I teach special education in a high intensity environment. I have a lot of patience. The fact Peloton's Communication and Follow Through has been NON-EXISTENT is so incredibly frustrating coupled with trying to deal with XPO Logistics. Doing Peloton's and XPO's job of trying to track down where my ** is and how to get it makes my brain explode. We had a Peloton before and it was a good experience.

Unfortunately the actions and words do not match up. It's been a nightmare. I've wasted 2 days off work and 11 hours on a Sunday. I could have been doing something outside the house. I have never once spoken to a manager, team leader or received any pertinent information that they took ANY action towards getting my bike to me. It's freaking insanity.

I've worked in the service industry. It's a tough job. This however is just unacceptable on so many levels I can't even comprehend it and the lack of communication from all entities. I've easily spent 20 hours on the phone between talking/holds (gotta explain everything to any different rep you get), 2 days off work and 11 hours on a sunday sooo.... 47 hours of my OWN TIME invested trying to get a product I paid for and scheduled a delivery 2 weeks in advance. Great programming, Good equipment... Worst customer service experience of my life and I've had some doozies. 0/10 incredibly disappointed and frustrated.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

The cable to the monitor was faulty. Peloton replaced. Instructions given were to text, call, or email. The number to text came back "message undelivered." The number to call rang for over a minute and hung up. This happens every time. The email to respond to also has not responded. I called Member Services and the team member was very pleasant but could not offer anything other than submitting a case and "keeping an eye on the case myself." When in the world will I have a fully-functional bike or even an appointment to have it serviced? If you purchase, pray to the consumer gods that your product is fully functional and it doesn't have to be serviced.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2021

I purchased a bike+ which was delivered on 12/9. The bike was not in a box and was filthy. The delivery people rolled it into the house and left. The wheel made audible sounds, the handlebars unstable, left pedal has issues. I immediately contacted customer support who was of no help. They related to send a video which I did however no one got back to me. Reached out to Peloton on several occasions and each time was told someone would get back to me which they never did. Finally was told they do not replace bikes. They expect you to keep a defective bike. I told them I wanted to return it then. No one is helping. I’m stuck with a defective bike. Buyers beware!!!! I would NOT recommend this product and certainly not this company. They are horrible to deal with. Unresponsive and ZERO help. Truly disappointing!!! How could any company expect their consumer to be ok with a defective product???

Peloton Company Information