2.28/5

82 Peloton Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Resolution response: Dec. 31, 2018

OK I never write reviews but I did this time. I am pleased to update my initial review. I finally got an email from a lady called Heather at Peloton and she gave me some clear instructions (which involved clearing caches!!) on how to do the software update on the tablet for the bike. I followed them and the bike is now working fine. I explained to her that the service staff should be made aware of this fix and she said they were revisiting their training. I then had a follow up call from another lady called Michelle and she told me the tablet probably needed upgrading and they would send me a new one for free!! They also gave me 3 months free subscription because of the frustration I was going through. They have now resolved my problem and during my discussion with Michelle she was very apologetic. I just wish I had got to either Michelle or Heather straight away.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I bought a Peloton bike back in 2015. I have used it sparingly over the past 3.5 years. This year after a software upgrade my bike has not worked at all saying there is not enough storage for the upgrade!! I have called the service department and they tried to fix the problem by restoring the factory settings. This did not work and they said they needed to get a technician to call me, but not to worry they had fully recorded what they had done to fix my bike. I waited 3 to 4 days and no call, so I decided to go on chat. The person on the chat line read the file and suggested I needed a new tablet!!! I said that was hard to believe as it appeared to be a software problem and as the bike is out of warranty... I had to pay for it!! I asked that they have a technician call me urgently and now nearly 2 weeks in... no call!!

I understand this is over Christmas but the level of service and customer follow up is very frustrating. I feel like I have to sit and wait for a call, meanwhile they continue to charge me the monthly charge. I am a very unhappy customer and I have started to lose faith in the Peloton brand. The excuse they have used is they released the treadmill and the technicians are busy. So much for being a loyal monthly fee paying customer for 3.5 years!!!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

Wow, two reviews down I see someone with the same experience as me. If you read no further... Just take this advice... DO NOT LET THE DELIVERY PEOPLE LEAVE UNTIL YOU TEST THE BIKE!!! The metrics didn't work on my bike, delivered on 11/28. I called CS for troubleshooting (takes 45 minutes in a chat because obviously multitasking and not responding quickly.). Doesn't help. "OK, we will send you a new monitor cord." OK... Wait a week for that (ask them to overnight the cord, my bad.) Doesn't work. "Oh, we have some additional troubleshooting you can try." Are you joking? Why didn't you give me that option before I waiting a week for a new cord. Well, that's just an aside because the new cord didn't work either.

Call them back after two weeks of having the bike asking (begging them) to please just swap out the bike. "Oh, well we can just send you a new monitor and you can try that. Otherwise you are going to have to wait until after the first of the year and we really want to get you riding (yeah, right...) OK... I'll try the new monitor but can you please overnight it so I can get riding? Well, that was Sunday and it's Tuesday now and still nada from them. I can't wait to see the date they start charging my monthly fee. You know it will be 12.28, a month from the delivery. Really, really, really irritated with them. So I can't tell you if I like the bike or not, makes for a good clothes hanger.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

In store at the time of purchase, I asked the sales associate if there was a trial period. The sales associate responded with, yes 30 days. I also asked if there was a 30 day trial on the app. I was more interested in the bike than I was in the app. I was told yes, there is a 30 day trial. So, I purchased the Peloton bike. No paperwork, just an email confirmation. When I returned home, I reviewed the email and noticed the $250 set up and delivery was a separate line item. $2,200 delivered to your door was the exact words of my salesperson, he never mentioned $250 non-refundable delivery fee. This is where it gets interesting. I called customer service to inquire about the return policy and the delivery charge. I was told that 100% will be refunded if I return within 30 days.

The Return: Let me be clear...I loved the bike! This is an issue of very wide feet with no shoes available in my size. Sidi extra wide didn't work. Due to not having shoes available, I contacted Peloton to return the bike. This time, I was told that the $250 was not refundable. In addition, I would be charged another $250 for Peloton's delivery service XPO Logistics to pick up the bike. I was confused, I asked the CSR if I was going to be charged $500 to return the bike and he confirmed with "yes" After hanging up and taking time to think through, I called back once again. I then asked if all phone calls are recorded and the CSR's answer was yes. I then explained that it was never represented that the delivery fee was non-refundable. Also, on a previous "recorded" call the CSR told me it was 100% refundable.

I also told the CSR that I had a pickup truck, and would carefully place the bike in my truck and drive it over to the store where it was purchased then take a video for proof of delivery. This option wasn't received very well. She asked if she could have a couple hours to get back to me..."sure". I then called the store where the bike was purchased and asked for the manager. The manager of the store said he needed to contact his "higher ups" being the store was not even aware of the additional $250 to pick the bike up. "What?" I did mentioned to him that dropping the bike off at his store was my intention if this went sideways. While waiting to hear back from him, I heard back from Customer service offering to pick up the bike and waive all fees. I also received an email confirming the arrangement.

Two days later 12/5/18 XPO Logistics picked up the bike. There was no paperwork available to leave with me. So I snapped a photo of the XPO drivers and their paperwork which included my pickup order number. Good thing I did!! That was almost 10 days ago with no refund. Tonight was the third phone call. Same response..."all we need to do is pick up the bike". A total of three phone calls after the bike was picked up, including attached images of the drivers and paperwork sent in email to one of the CSR's I spoke to and I still haven't seen my refund. Wow!!! Well, the fourth call tonight was placed to Chase bankcard disputing the charges. Good thing Chase has great customer service!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I've been waiting weeks for my bike. The first one they delivered was broken and they took it away that day. Guess what? You have to get back in line for the second delivery. Their customer support processes are AWFUL. The people are nice, but basically if they bring you a broken bike, they aren't going to be able to do anything but put you back in line for another overly long wait. The bike, if one ever shows up, had better be worth it.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

Delivery was supposed to be between 1:30 and 4:30 pm. Didn’t come, no one contacted me so I contacted XPO Logistics who told me the driver said bike was delivered. Driver finally called and said he had the bike and would deliver it in 1 1/2 hours. Didn’t happen. Peloton no help. Driver called late that night saying he was delivering bike, was argumentative and somewhat incoherent. I’m 68 years old and partially disabled. Did not want to be confronted late in night on a dark street in an unoccupied house. So far no response from Peloton about refund for undelivered product.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peloton?

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I scheduled delivery of my Peloton bike and was told I could track delivery on the site and that the delivery company would contact me in advance to provide a window of time for delivery. Neither happened so I had to take the entire day off work to make sure I didn't miss them and spent an hour on hold trying to find out when the bike would be delivered. After the delivery people set up the bike, I quickly inspected the bike and found the screen to be completely crooked and was unable to adjust it. I called the delivery men within 1 minute of them leaving, they refused to come back, and said to just adjust the screws. What screws? Where? That's white glove delivery and setup?

I immediately called the delivery company, and the first thing the owner of the company said was that that doesn't happen and asked if it was really crooked. Seriously? I told him I have a photo with a level on the top of the screen showing it completely off but was that even necessary? He finally said he'd schedule for something the next day, that they'd be in touch, and I took a second day off work. With zero notice of a delivery window, the next day, the delivery people called around 8:30a, said they were downstairs, couldn't get in because it's a secure building, and then left before I even had time to get to the first floor to let them in. I called them within minutes, and they refused to come back. I called the owner of the local delivery company, and he proceeded to YELL AT ME. For their mistake.

And despite Peloton's guarantee that your bike will be ready to ride upon delivery, what did a supervisor in Peloton Support tell me on my second day into this? "We are very sorry that you did not have a great delivery experience but we hope to resolve this issue" with zero help and zero follow up. At this point, I'm at a loss for words. This has been such a nightmare of an experience. I had looked forward to getting a Peloton for so long, and after wasting two days of my time and being treated horribly, I'm so soured on Peloton that I'm thinking of just sending the bike back.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

Updated on 12/04/2018: Follow up to the issue I reviewed earlier. Peloton - a multimillion dollar company will not refund me for this bike. They want to replace the bike for a 3rd time. At this point - I have so much distrust and so much dislike for this company. The last thing I want to see in my condo is their product. They clearly don't stand by their product - if they did, they'd refund me for this terrible experience. Why would they want a person to be so dissatisfied with their product and make them keep it. If the 3rd bike is a lemon - I'm taking this to the news stations, small claims court, and perhaps Judge Judy. A judge will look at this case and decide it's a no brainer in my favor. I have videos, I have emails, and I'll soon have doctor's notes diagnosing my new found anxiety that I've never had before. Terrible experience - stick with the gym and save yourself a headache.

Original Review: I purchased a Peloton last April 2018. Within a couple of weeks the monitor, axle, and bearings broke. Customer service was awesome - sent people out within a couple of weeks to fix the bike. After a couple of months, the bearings broke again. They were very nice and repaired the bike within a couple of weeks. In Nov 2018 - the belt and the roller broke and they finally came out to fix the bike only to come to the conclusion that the bike needed to be replaced. Nice man calls another guy to tell him that the bike needed to be replaced and I clearly heard the man on the other line tell him to go ahead and give me the refurbished bike in the truck. I yelled out, "I heard that and I don't want a refurbished bike!" The man who was in my place said, "I'm not giving her the refurbished bike, I'm giving her the new bike in the truck - it seems only fair."

So then he went out to get the new bike and guess what? IT'S BROKEN!!! It's actually worse than the first bike I had. It feels like I'm riding on sandpaper and it makes a noise. The man said, "Just call customer service and they'll have to deal with this." So I'm dealing with customer service - they seem very nice, but we'll see if they give me a full refund for this lemon and lime. I'm willing at this point to pay them to get this junk out of my condo. Very sad to be honest. Rode like a dream before it broke for the 3rd time. I think they're being overproduced and quality is taking a major hit. As for the instructors - they rock and are super motivating. I just wish the bike was as healthy as they are. I'll keep you posted on what Peloton end up doing to rectify the issue.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

First of all, this is the first online review I have ever posted so please take it seriously. Do NOT purchase this bike! I purchased the Peloton and received it on November 14, the pedal fell off while riding on November 16... two days later! You can imagine my disappointment. Peloton customer service asked that I send them a picture of the pedal and crank arm so they could accommodate a repair. Originally asked for the picture so they could send me the parts and I could repair them myself which isn’t even possible without their tool. I requested that a tech service the repair.

Peloton arranged for one with their vendor XPO (the worst customer service ever!) for a tech to come repair the crank arm. An appointment was scheduled for a week later with the three hour window they give you and they called that morning to say they did not have the required tools in the warehouse to make the repair... amazing they would just figure that out the day of. XPO scheduled another tech to come out the following week (two weeks after owning the bike), was told that a tech would be out that afternoon and again received a call that they did not have the tools to repair the bike and did not know when they would.

To spend this amount of money on a product and have this happen is unacceptable... first world problems, I know, but when you save up for what you think would be something very special and it ends up being a dud is deflating. Needless to say the bike is being returned. Can’t count on Peloton or their vendor XPO to follow through with their promises. I would have loved for this experience to have gone differently!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I called to ask about Peloton on Dec 6th, was told if I ordered bike it would be delivered by Dec 10th. I paid for bike over phone, got a call yesterday that my bike wouldn't be delivered until Dec 27th. They will tell you anything to sell a bike. Sleazy sales tactics. I contacted customer service and after a long chat was told "that's a bummer". It's obvious I was chatting with a teenager mentality, very unprofessional company. I wish now I'd never bought it and I haven't even seen it yet.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

I bought a Peloton bicycle on November 17, 2018. It was scheduled to be delivered between 1:30 and 3:30 on November 24 (Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend). At 4:00 it hadn't arrived so I called the delivery number to see if they were running late. I was informed that my order had been canceled the day before (a surprise to me) and I would have to speak to support for more details. After several phone calls and "lots of digging" the support representatives realized that someone else had called the day before to cancel an order and they canceled mine instead. Somehow there was a "mix-up of information" and my bike was never delivered. The representative told me he would be extremely upset if that were his bike because it is so much money. He told me he would refund the delivery charge and try to get the bike out that evening or the next day.

He called me later to tell me he was able to straighten out the information and make the refund but I would have to wait TEN days for the bicycle. That was the next available appointment. I told them that was completely unacceptable. They erroneously canceled my order without my consent, told me they would try to get it the next day and ultimately pushed me to the bottom of the list and would do nothing to help me. I was told I could wait until Monday to speak to a supervisor but the routes were set and they couldn't change the dates. Later that night I received an email notifying me that my membership had been paused. I called... Again... And was told that my membership had not been activated so it couldn't be paused. Turns out they were sending me someone else's emails and would have to work with IT to make sure that got corrected too.

The whole experience has been such a disappointment. The worst part is I spent my day at home waiting for something that would never come and trying to deal with their incompetence. That's time I could have spent with my children preparing for the holidays. They comped me the price of the accessory package but that doesn't make up for terrible experience.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

My family bought me a Peloton Bike as birthday gift on Nov 3, 2018. It did not arrive until Nov. 12th. On Nov. 19th Peloton put the bikes on sale. I contacted them to see if they would honor the sale. Sadly, they told me I missed the window by 2 days, even though the bike was not activated until Nov. 18th. I will likely return the bike as I am FORCED to do business with Peloton via subscription for the life of the product. Lesson learned; Anytime Customer Service starts out on a poor note, it NEVER gets better! Choose wisely!!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

I work at home and busy as hell. I love spin classes but getting to the gym on the gym’s schedule is very tough - plus I have to spend time getting there and back. I have had my bike for three years now and I have used it continuously. My bike has never need service and it still looks new. I don’t love every Peloton instructor, but I think that’s the point. There is one or two (or more) instructors that you end up liking. But they are all professionals — just different styles. The single best spin class I have ever taken, anywhere, was a George Hincapie Peloton Class where he took the class through a high drama Tour de France stage with his TDF teammates on bikes in the room (he raced TDF 17 times).

The bike metrics are awesome — power, RPMs, calorie estimate, customized zones if you give your inputs, heart rate if you wear the strap, etc. The flywheel is not as heavy as gym bikes, and I was worried about that. But I quickly got used to it. The bike is solid. Obviously you need good WiFi. I definitely recommend the Peloton bike.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

First I contacted the company, and the initial salesperson seems to have forgotten to contact me back (until over like two weeks later). Then I received this $100 off from another salesperson, and she did initially work to change my mind about purchasing. I confirmed with her, in writing, that they would deliver my bike on the day of my choice; Fridays or Saturdays - as I live very rural. Then the shipping company XPO called and was very rude. They only deliver on Tuesdays, and would not give me a supervisor's voicemail or telephone number. Then this sales lady at Peloton told me I would get a refund, then fell off the face of the earth.

Only when I got back online and went to a chat person to let them know I would be filing a complaint did they tell me how to get my money back. It should have never needed elevation to a supervisor, but it was. If you still think you want to buy from them, ensure you print and keep copies of ALL correspondence. I promise you, you will need it.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

I called Peloton and explained my bike isn't calibrated - what should be a simple issue. I am then asked to record myself and send in videos which I tell them I'm not comfortable doing and explain it wouldn't show anything other than what I've described. Finally, they say they will send a team to fix the bike. I've been waiting since July for my bike to be fixed. Note, you pay a monthly subscription so you would expect support to be faster than this. I schedule time off work to be available and these two guys show up who don't speak English and have no idea how to fix the bike. They are nice but they just look at me and say "complicato" and "new bike", call Peloton.

I call Peloton and explain I'm upset that I've waited so long and these guys had no idea what they were doing and I can't even communicate to them. Then the customer support agent from Peloton, who was professional and nice, says they will send a new bike on Tuesday. So I have to take time off work AGAIN and today two guys show up and are rude. They never called the night before like they were supposed to either. They say my old bike has no issue without even turning on the monitor. They change the bikes. I sign for it but then think better so I say please wait while I test it. I test the bike and the same issue is present. No difference! Then I show them and then they agree there is an issue but say well you just got a new bike frame, we don't have anything to do with the monitor.

This is the same company that came the first time so you would think they would tell Peloton what is wrong based on looking at the bike. Then I get on my computer to call Peloton and I see the guys getting in the truck to leave. They left all the trash from the bike in my house so I didn't think they would leave. Then I run after them and they tell me I don't need to talk to a manager because they will tell me to call Peloton. I beg to differ. So finally I get a manager and I'm furious. They are flippant about the whole situation and just say call Peloton. Now I still have a broken bike after months, called Peloton and have to wait for a manager to call me.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

My wife was in New York and saw the Peloton store while she was up there visiting girlfriends. She was impressed with what she saw. I knew she was seriously looking for a solid workout machine for the house so I figured it would be a great gift and great for her transition out of post-partum (recent childbirth). She got depressed after #1 and #2 so I was very motivated to help her however I could. When it arrived I was truly impressed. It has a very modern design, sleek. And very sturdy and well built. As nice (probably nicer) than any fancy bike you will see in a gym or studio.

So far I have taken a class about two of every three days (for the last few months). Sometimes I do a live class, sometimes I do an “on demand” class. Just this morning, I woke at 650 and went downstairs and took a 45-min live class. Damn, I’m feeling good at work today. Pre-work classes always make me a high functioning, energetic teammate in the office. Always, I enjoy this bike so so much. On days when I’m feeling a little sluggish I’ll do a 20 minute class, when I’m feeling good I’ll do a 45 minute one. I burn around 250 calories for every 20 minutes I ride this bike (37yr old male), which to me is a solid result for my efforts.

Besides tracking calories, you can track your cadence (rpm), resistance (how hard or easy you set it), your heart rate, and your output (a measure of cadence and resistance). Also, you can see how well you are doing against yourself (your previous rides), others, and even friends. For someone who is inspired by competition (like me!) this is the workout bike for you.

As for my wife. Although we got the bike “for her,” we both use it equally. Some nights, after the kids are down, we head to the basement together and she does a 20-min ride while I do a stretch (Peloton offers much more than just bike instruction), then we swap. For our stretch/yoga/strength classes that they offer, we just stream those to a TV from my phone. Of course whoever is on the bike is using the bike screen. One of us has to put on earphones, it’s sort of annoying if we are both listening to instructors at the same time. Doing this workout together has actually been something that’s improved our relationship through a like interest, comradery, and improving each of our overall feeling (mind body etc).

She (“we” as most now say) just had a baby-our second. She recently told me this has helped her drop the baby fat faster than any other form of exercise in the past. Makes sense considering it’s primarily working your thighs and glutes which are the largest muscle areas in your body, resulting in a fantastic cardio workout. As for me, I have seen massive improvements in my lower body physique. Actually my upper body as well as I often take classes that mix legs and arm workouts in one session-all on the bike (Peloton comes with weights and you pick between 1lb, 2lb, or 3lb).

So bottom line we are both feeling energetic, healthier, and stronger. Which means (personally speaking), I’m feeling HAPPIER. Additionally, I play ice hockey and as the oldest guy on the team the bike has helped me regain some lost speed and strength. And most importantly, I don’t get winded after a long shift, which used to be the norm.

All and all, I have NO ISSUES with this bike. Worst thing to happen so far is the heart rate monitor (which is wireless) has lost connection during a ride, but that didn’t matter much to me. Maybe it was even my fault, I don’t know. Anyways, feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions. I’m happy to answer anything I can. Also, my referral code is below. If you use it you will receive $100 off your bike (and I will get a coupon to buy Peloton clothing apparel, woohoo!). All the best to each and every one of you. My referral code: **. If you have a Peloton, add me as a friend! My username is CaptainSpandexx.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

The Peloton treadmill is actually very simple and easy to use. It has a lot of very good features that are not too complicated, so anyone can use it. It is really good for exercise and I enjoy running on it very much. It is great because it is challenging and it works very well for me.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I placed an order for this VERY expensive Peloton bike and was happy to do so since I have heard awesome things from other owners. However, two weeks since my order and 4 days since I was scheduled to receive my bike, I have not received it. Additionally, I cannot seem to get a straight answer from Peloton support or the company they contract with as to when I should expect the bike. They do an excellent job of promoting their product, but the follow through is below par. Not the type of customer service you would expect from a company selling such an expensive bike. Be careful when ordering this product. You may not receive it as promised.

Original review: July 23, 2018

I find the Peloton bike very easy to use. It was completely easy to set up and now all I have to do is jump on the bike. I like that it allows me to use it like I'm actually taking a class at a gym. It is so convenient that I never have to leave my house. However, I do not like that price. It can be very expensive, but I do find that it is worth it to have a gym like experience in the comfort of my home.

Original review: July 18, 2018

I’ve had the Peloton bike for 2+ years. After 6 months I started having problems with the screen shutting down/freezing mid-spin. After a minute the screen would automatically reboot. After several weeks I contacted customer support. They had me do a few things which repaired the screen for a short time. The screen continued to do the same thing but I dealt with it and hoped it would stop. Finally at the 2 year mark of owning the bike, my screen completely shut down. I called customer support and explained the problem.

Long story short, they said I would need to purchase a new screen for $700 but they would give me a discount and charge me $400. I was very upset that a $3000 machine had this major of a repair and they said this is technology and because I didn’t purchase the extra warranty there was nothing else they could do. My advice to anyone thinking of purchasing this bike, DON’T!!! Buy a cheap bike and watch spin classes for free through an app. This bike is a complete scam and I would never buy anything from this company again!

Resolution response: April 7, 2018

Peloton righted out the wrongs......

Original review: March 27, 2018

A 100% scam!!! 250$ shipping fee??? That you are taxed on, by the way, and to return the item you are charged an additional 250$ plus, you are not credited the taxes back, they are obnoxious and the policy is not legal!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I was an avid spin person and have always used equipment without a problem. Until I got my Peloton. The bike was delivered by a third-party. Nice people, but they have never used a spin bike in their lives, and they admitted as much. Not their fault. They put it together and left. BTW, my friend's bike was delivered and set up by people who work for Peloton and know what they're doing. Same delivery price for completely different services. Was told my zip code did not support Peloton employees for delivery. Hmmm. Was never told that prior to purchase - or maybe it's in the fine print. Off to ride - the screen is awesome and I watched the tutorial on how to set up the bike. The handlebars were impossible to move, so I called support and a very nice person talked me through the thing. It was not like the video, which looks very easy.

I was told to "Brace your feet on this - they pull toward you and up." So they don't slide up and down very easily. I can deal with that. Ready to ride - chose an easy warm up on Scenic Route, which was awesome. When it was done, I was unable to push out of pedals. No problem. I hopped off - leaving my shoes on the bike and Googled it. Apparently, it is fairly common for some new users. I followed advice I'd read online and pulled the shoes off the pedals. I noticed my cleats had moved. You have to install them yourself, which is no big deal. Maybe I needed to tighten them more.

I redid the cleats - although the soles were now damaged from the cleats moving around. I did another short ride the next day. Same problem, but this time I noticed my ankles had too much leeway. I pulled the shoes off the bike again - and the cleats had moved again. I called the company. "Jeremy" told me that I had to video myself on the bike to show the problem with "pushing off" the pedals. I live alone and was not going to do that. I asked him if he'd had any other similar complaints and he said, "yes - last week - same thing." Okay, so I finally convinced Jeremy that I was pretty sure there was a defect somewhere. He believed my pedals had to be replaced. I agreed. He said they would ship them out. When I asked how I could be sure they were installed correctly he told me not to worry because the delivery person would watch a YouTube video to get it right this time. Seriously? For that money?

Anyway, the next day I took the cleats off to reapply them so I could use them when the pedals were fixed and noticed the shoes were really damaged. I called the company and they were nice enough to send out new ones asap. I was also given a "free" month (I purchased a year in advance, but thanks) of lessons. Problem is this. I was told on January 18th that a delivery person would contact me to install new pedals. Today is the 22nd and still no call about delivery. I decided to contact Peloton via "chat" on their website. I explained that I thought their delivery practices were ridiculous - charging the same amount for different services - but that my bike was unusable and I hadn't heard about when it would be fixed. She (or the computer) responded with requisite responses "so sorry" etc. She was going to put in a request to the supervisor of the delivery company and if I don't hear from them by tomorrow afternoon, I should call them again.

Really? I'm giving two stars because the short rides I had were awesome. I have no idea how the classes are and will update my review when I'm able to ride for real. Peloton - your consumer base might be wealthy people who don't bat an eye when spending $3,300 on home exercise equipment, but I'm only a teacher who saved for a long time to get your product. Get it right!

Original review: June 2, 2017

The features I like most in the Peloton exercise bike are the comfort of the seat and portability of the bike itself. The seat is extremely comfortable and conducive to long rides. It is overall a good bike and I am happy with the brand. It is extremely easy, portable and not difficult to use at all. Take it out, unfold it and hop on. It is that simple. The whole process takes about five seconds.

Original review: June 1, 2017

The seat is very comfortable and it is extremely interactive. I also like the screen that allows me to bike wherever I want. It is not difficult to use the bike and I enjoy being able to ride it. I also enjoy how comfy it is and how it is completely adjustable to my height needs. I don't like its size but that is only because I live in a very small apartment so it's not their fault that it is squeezed in.

Original review: May 31, 2017

The Peloton bike is amazing. It has a touchscreen TV and you can ride with other users and select certain terrain to ride on. It is super fun and keeps things interesting. Everything was great but the only thing that was difficult was putting the bike together and getting everything electronic up and running. Took some time but it was worth it.

Original review: May 30, 2017

The Peloton cycle bike has a sleek look and great construction. It is easy to set up because it is so compact and also fits nicely in the spot in my home without looking out of place. I never really move it. One of the best features of the Peloton cycle bike is the interactive touch screen that has a lot of different options.

Original review: May 26, 2017

Peloton bike is absolutely perfect. This is a bike that was made for me and I was hooked when I found out there was a competitive aspect built into the software. The set up of this bike was rather easy being that it was purchases at a trade show. All I had to do was take it home, plug it in, create an account on the website and set my setting. I bike live classes daily and on demand training. Another feature I enjoy is being able to stay connected to other riders and you can track leader boards from people around the world.

Original review: May 25, 2017

The features that would improve the bike would also include the times you ride and the time you stop and also include a calorie meter and little options like burn calories. Would prefer digital meters as well. But it is very easy to set up the bike. It was just unfolding out the handles and bars to its full extent.

Original review: May 24, 2017

I love the different modes I can put my bike in. It has several different functions and it's like riding a real bike. The seat is comfortable and has the best height. And I love how is the tire movement. It is really nice, lightweight and feels well. This is the best exercise bike. It has lots of features and I love them all. It's perfect and there is nothing at all I would change about my bike. It's easy to use every aspect of my bike. It's fun and amazing. It is the perfect addition to my home gym and I love it.

Original review: May 23, 2017

Everything is good about Peloton. Everything about it was easy and pretty self-explanatory. It is a bit pricey but overall, it is one hundred percent worth it if you are serious about getting or staying in shape. It is amazing and I love it. I recommend them every single last chance that I get.

Original review: May 22, 2017

The Peloton is a blast. It offers the opportunity to compete with other riders. Custom options include resistance and a number of custom settings. Most frequently used is a partnering opportunity with certain other riders. The unit costs about 2000 dollars. It's nice but expensive. I've only had it for 3 months and it may prove to be a good investment if I reach my exercise and fitness goals. Also, it was prohibitively hard to set up, at least for me. Fortunately, I have a very mechanically adept friend. He was able to do the set up in about three hours. Glad I didn't have to do the assembly.

Peloton Company Information