Peloton

Compare Exercise Bikes

Research top Exercise Bikes recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The features I like most in the Peloton exercise bike are the comfort of the seat and portability of the bike itself. The seat is extremely comfortable and conducive to long rides. It is overall a good bike and I am happy with the brand. It is extremely easy, portable and not difficult to use at all. Take it out, unfold it and hop on. It is that simple. The whole process takes about five seconds.

The seat is very comfortable and it is extremely interactive. I also like the screen that allows me to bike wherever I want. It is not difficult to use the bike and I enjoy being able to ride it. I also enjoy how comfy it is and how it is completely adjustable to my height needs. I don't like its size but that is only because I live in a very small apartment so it's not their fault that it is squeezed in.

The Peloton bike is amazing. It has a touchscreen TV and you can ride with other users and select certain terrain to ride on. It is super fun and keeps things interesting. Everything was great but the only thing that was difficult was putting the bike together and getting everything electronic up and running. Took some time but it was worth it.

The Peloton cycle bike has a sleek look and great construction. It is easy to set up because it is so compact and also fits nicely in the spot in my home without looking out of place. I never really move it. One of the best features of the Peloton cycle bike is the interactive touch screen that has a lot of different options.

Peloton bike is absolutely perfect. This is a bike that was made for me and I was hooked when I found out there was a competitive aspect built into the software. The set up of this bike was rather easy being that it was purchases at a trade show. All I had to do was take it home, plug it in, create an account on the website and set my setting. I bike live classes daily and on demand training. Another feature I enjoy is being able to stay connected to other riders and you can track leader boards from people around the world.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peloton?

The features that would improve the bike would also include the times you ride and the time you stop and also include a calorie meter and little options like burn calories. Would prefer digital meters as well. But it is very easy to set up the bike. It was just unfolding out the handles and bars to its full extent.

I love the different modes I can put my bike in. It has several different functions and it's like riding a real bike. The seat is comfortable and has the best height. And I love how is the tire movement. It is really nice, lightweight and feels well. This is the best exercise bike. It has lots of features and I love them all. It's perfect and there is nothing at all I would change about my bike. It's easy to use every aspect of my bike. It's fun and amazing. It is the perfect addition to my home gym and I love it.

Everything is good about Peloton. Everything about it was easy and pretty self-explanatory. It is a bit pricey but overall, it is one hundred percent worth it if you are serious about getting or staying in shape. It is amazing and I love it. I recommend them every single last chance that I get.

The Peloton is a blast. It offers the opportunity to compete with other riders. Custom options include resistance and a number of custom settings. Most frequently used is a partnering opportunity with certain other riders. The unit costs about 2000 dollars. It's nice but expensive. I've only had it for 3 months and it may prove to be a good investment if I reach my exercise and fitness goals. Also, it was prohibitively hard to set up, at least for me. Fortunately, I have a very mechanically adept friend. He was able to do the set up in about three hours. Glad I didn't have to do the assembly.

Peleton came with clear, easy to understand instructions. I like the live sessions, they are a unique experience. Also, the ability to ride with other people across world is a great way to get motivated and also great competition, you try to out bike the rest of the pack. I love it! Although, I find the subscription fee of $40 a month to be a little pricey. That's the cost of a gym membership. Overall, setup was easy and quick. When I received it, I was just ready to ride! Great workouts.

Peloton has an easy setup and adjusting it is simple as well. It is the best exercise bikes compared to others but I would like it to have a bigger seat for more comfort. Also, the price was extremely high. Other than that, it was a smooth ride, no jolts that hurt my joints and has easily adjustable settings. It fits in my spare bedroom perfectly without taking too much space. The screen on the exercise bike keeps my mind busy while I do my exercises and can be adjusted without me skipping a beat.

I like the computerized monitor that helps you keep track of your calories, and shows your cardio info. Different levels of intensity, making easier on some days and harder when you want more of a workout. Also like the fact that I can see on a little map how far I've "went" and how far I still have to go. However, it's difficult to set up. It's mostly metal, and is older so the parts are getting harder to put together. The pieces are also very heavy and lots of bolts and screws. It takes 2 people to move it and it stinks so I leave it in the same spot where it is in my house. It's also awkward to try and store. It's big, a clunky, definitely outdated. But still does its job, details up.

My Peloton bike runs smoothly, it's very tight, firm and in place. Not too big in size or loud. It's perfect for smaller spaces, as well as for beginners and pros in working out. In total - it's the smoothest bike I have ever been on. It's really a GAME CHANGER. Setting up is really easy and smooth, especially for a dummy like myself! It goes fast, it's well explained and it takes almost no effort to get results you desire and want. The only negative or bad thing about this bike is its price. It's very expensive, but still much better than any other bike I have ever used. I would like to see some promotions or at least free shipping if you do buy it online.

The Peloton machine is very easy to use, has a great interface, a personal assistant to help you with all aspects of not only using the machine but with your workout and progress as you go along. It is a very innovative machine with many, many options available. It produces great results, very fun and cool at the same time although a little pricey. It fits well in my home, gives a great workout, very high quality machine and I would recommend it to anyone looking to get into shape.

The bike has all of the custom features you'd expect. It's a topnotch top of the line bike from the best brand. I'd recommend it to anyone and would tell anyone and everyone to go buy one. It's very easy to setup despite all the features and comes with simple instructions. It looks difficult but there isn't a lot to worry about. If you go with this one you won't regret it. It is pricey though but it's definitely worth the price. You get what you pay for. Great company and bike.

My Peloton bike is very comfortable to use. I can track the miles I'm doing and it is the best bike ever bought because this machine makes me sweat so much. It is very easy to use. All you have to do is read the instructions and you will set it up in no time. The only thing bad about it is that it costed me a lot of money but it was worth it and I would buy it again.

I like the Distance monitoring, and variable resistance. It has Amazing interface and multimedia screen, it has everything you could want and even knew you needed. Also, it allows me to bike on a setup similar to my road bike even when the weather is bad. Its sleek design is cutting edge as well. The setup was a breeze with step by step diagrams and an Interactive dvd provided to help me with learning the interface and making my personalized settings. The seat is uncomfortable like a road bike but I knew that going in to buying it. It performs wonderfully.

The Peloton is very expensive but has amazing features which make the price justifiable. I have had bikes before and this has great features which make it a pleasure to use. I love using it at night. It's comfortable, track progress, small footprint and can experience a feeling of riding the bike outside in the fresh air. Loved the experience of feeling like you are in the mountains, that is my favorite. However, I would not have felt comfortable setting it up myself because it did seem that the electrical features made it very complicated. I'm not a technical person so I had someone set it up.

My new Peloton bike is keeping me on track. The instructors push me inspirationally and keep me going, and it's fun. The music adds a great deal of motivation and an incredible workout. Setting it up is very simple. I had the equipment set up and running in 20 minutes. The bike is well made, smooth ride.

The Peloton bike is a great brand to use by far. I really enjoy using my bike every day and showing it off to everyone who comes around. I also bought it at a great reasonable price. I like how they connect to wifi, keep you up to date on calories burned, how many miles walked, and how long that you have been using the equipment. It's a very easy to set up and came with instructions in the box to help you achieve what you are trying to achieve. I love it so much and I could not imagine my life without it. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a great exercise bike. I use it every day and have even got my husband using it more often now. It was a great brand and a very high-quality machine to use.

The Peloton bike was easy to set up and operation is just as simple. It's also extremely easy to use. It's basically any other stationary bike but with the interaction with the screen and riders. One of the best things about this bike is I don't have to travel to a gym. I like that I am able to ride with folks around the world and trainers encouraging you to do your best. It's been fantastic. However, it would be nicer if there different models or more customizable parts of the bike itself. If anything a more comfortable seat but that varies from rider to rider.

I've never been good at running for exercise. I began road biking over a decade ago, but the winters in Minnesota impeded my conditioning annually and I pretty much had to start over every spring. Beginning April heavier and with disappointing cardio endurance. Getting deeper into my 50's hasn't helped at all either. My new Peloton bike is now keeping me on track.

My bike was set up by my trainer and operation of the bike is easy. I couldn't be happier with the process of the setup and ease of use in my apartment. I like the sleek features and weight of the bike. It is perfect fit for me. I also like how comfortable the bike is. It is exactly what I wanted when purchasing it. But I would like it to have more entertainment features for when I exercise.

The Peloton exercise bike is very easy to use and set up as well. It does not take up a lot of space but still does the job. I love that it keeps track of the miles people ride. Also, it lets people decide how fast/slow and set a pace that fits them. I also like the style of the bike, the look and the fit of the bike to my body. It's comfortable. I am petite so being able to actually fit on it was awesome. If someone were to ask me what brand I would recommend it would be Peloton.

Peloton is very sleek and compact, and it doesn't take up much room in my home. It's able to Bluetooth so I can listen to music while I workout and it's very safe for kids to be around because the wheels are protected very securely. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great bike for exercise. This is an awesome bike and I just absolutely love it. I had my fiance set it up and it took him less than 30 minutes to put it together with no tools or pieces left behind. Everything was very easy to put together and fast.

It is easy to operate this bike. I love how smooth and clean the overall look feel. I can easily adjust how loose or tight I want the pedals to be. I like this design shift and it could bring great innovations in the future. This bike is a must have if you like to work out and just need that brand of bike that delivers in every aspect and design. This bike excels. While it already looks clean and modern, I would love it have a different design. Designs are key to success and most people love designs that inspire them and look good in their home. I would love to improve the overall look and feel.

I enjoy the Peloton exercise bike because it is modern and state of the art. It includes a television to watch as I am exercising. It also has a place to put a tablet while exercising. I also enjoy the sleek design, and it has nice features for when people need to hurry up and exercise. Setting up a bike is always going to be difficult because the bike is heavy. However, it is very easy to use and enjoyable once it is put together.

Peloton is the brand of bike I have always had and will most likely always use because of its quality and how much I enjoy spending my time exercising. I like how the bike rides smooth, and is very simplistic because exercise bikes with a lot of features makes me feel stressed and I wouldn't enjoy figuring out how it works. But, the bike is really loud and I would prefer they figure out some type of technology that would be able to silence the bike. It would also be nice if I could find a bright color to make it because it would be prettier that way. Also, setting up the bike was hard but now that it is set it's the perfect fit for my household. It is small, lightweight and I can use it virtually anytime.

Peloton is ergonomic, well built, stable, easily used and comfortable. It's the second one I've owned and the digital mileage reader is changeable. I would prefer to always use this brand because I know it and am very comfortable with this brand. Setup was easy and didn't involve too much tool usage. General tools, screwdriver, wrench and pliers were all that I needed. The ability to change the strength level, from easy, medium, or hard ride is very well appreciated. But, I would like to be able to customize this bike to a certain extent like being able to change tire color, or handles possibly. If possible, being able to involve a digital landscape to change scenery for different atmospheres to ride to as well.

I love my Peloton bike very much. I use it everyday and I can't stand not being able to use it. I look very forward to getting up in the morning and working out. I like that I could participate in ride classes. It makes me feel like I'm at a gym but without the expensive membership. Plus, I don't have to deal with strangers staring at me while I work out. It's very easy, simple. Nothing about setting it up is difficult. I was able to do it by myself. My husband supervised, but didn't have to help me.

Peloton Company Profile