Peloton

Compare Exercise Bikes

Research top Exercise Bikes recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I like the Distance monitoring, and variable resistance. It has Amazing interface and multimedia screen, it has everything you could want and even knew you needed. Also, it allows me to bike on a setup similar to my road bike even when the weather is bad. Its sleek design is cutting edge as well. The setup was a breeze with step by step diagrams and an Interactive dvd provided to help me with learning the interface and making my personalized settings. The seat is uncomfortable like a road bike but I knew that going in to buying it. It performs wonderfully.

The Peloton is very expensive but has amazing features which make the price justifiable. I have had bikes before and this has great features which make it a pleasure to use. I love using it at night. It's comfortable, track progress, small footprint and can experience a feeling of riding the bike outside in the fresh air. Loved the experience of feeling like you are in the mountains, that is my favorite. However, I would not have felt comfortable setting it up myself because it did seem that the electrical features made it very complicated. I'm not a technical person so I had someone set it up.

My new Peloton bike is keeping me on track. The instructors push me inspirationally and keep me going, and it's fun. The music adds a great deal of motivation and an incredible workout. Setting it up is very simple. I had the equipment set up and running in 20 minutes. The bike is well made, smooth ride.

The Peloton bike is a great brand to use by far. I really enjoy using my bike every day and showing it off to everyone who comes around. I also bought it at a great reasonable price. I like how they connect to wifi, keep you up to date on calories burned, how many miles walked, and how long that you have been using the equipment. It's a very easy to set up and came with instructions in the box to help you achieve what you are trying to achieve. I love it so much and I could not imagine my life without it. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a great exercise bike. I use it every day and have even got my husband using it more often now. It was a great brand and a very high-quality machine to use.

The Peloton bike was easy to set up and operation is just as simple. It's also extremely easy to use. It's basically any other stationary bike but with the interaction with the screen and riders. One of the best things about this bike is I don't have to travel to a gym. I like that I am able to ride with folks around the world and trainers encouraging you to do your best. It's been fantastic. However, it would be nicer if there different models or more customizable parts of the bike itself. If anything a more comfortable seat but that varies from rider to rider.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peloton?

I've never been good at running for exercise. I began road biking over a decade ago, but the winters in Minnesota impeded my conditioning annually and I pretty much had to start over every spring. Beginning April heavier and with disappointing cardio endurance. Getting deeper into my 50's hasn't helped at all either. My new Peloton bike is now keeping me on track.

My bike was set up by my trainer and operation of the bike is easy. I couldn't be happier with the process of the setup and ease of use in my apartment. I like the sleek features and weight of the bike. It is perfect fit for me. I also like how comfortable the bike is. It is exactly what I wanted when purchasing it. But I would like it to have more entertainment features for when I exercise.

The Peloton exercise bike is very easy to use and set up as well. It does not take up a lot of space but still does the job. I love that it keeps track of the miles people ride. Also, it lets people decide how fast/slow and set a pace that fits them. I also like the style of the bike, the look and the fit of the bike to my body. It's comfortable. I am petite so being able to actually fit on it was awesome. If someone were to ask me what brand I would recommend it would be Peloton.

Peloton is very sleek and compact, and it doesn't take up much room in my home. It's able to Bluetooth so I can listen to music while I workout and it's very safe for kids to be around because the wheels are protected very securely. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great bike for exercise. This is an awesome bike and I just absolutely love it. I had my fiance set it up and it took him less than 30 minutes to put it together with no tools or pieces left behind. Everything was very easy to put together and fast.

It is easy to operate this bike. I love how smooth and clean the overall look feel. I can easily adjust how loose or tight I want the pedals to be. I like this design shift and it could bring great innovations in the future. This bike is a must have if you like to work out and just need that brand of bike that delivers in every aspect and design. This bike excels. While it already looks clean and modern, I would love it have a different design. Designs are key to success and most people love designs that inspire them and look good in their home. I would love to improve the overall look and feel.

I enjoy the Peloton exercise bike because it is modern and state of the art. It includes a television to watch as I am exercising. It also has a place to put a tablet while exercising. I also enjoy the sleek design, and it has nice features for when people need to hurry up and exercise. Setting up a bike is always going to be difficult because the bike is heavy. However, it is very easy to use and enjoyable once it is put together.

Peloton is the brand of bike I have always had and will most likely always use because of its quality and how much I enjoy spending my time exercising. I like how the bike rides smooth, and is very simplistic because exercise bikes with a lot of features makes me feel stressed and I wouldn't enjoy figuring out how it works. But, the bike is really loud and I would prefer they figure out some type of technology that would be able to silence the bike. It would also be nice if I could find a bright color to make it because it would be prettier that way. Also, setting up the bike was hard but now that it is set it's the perfect fit for my household. It is small, lightweight and I can use it virtually anytime.

Peloton is ergonomic, well built, stable, easily used and comfortable. It's the second one I've owned and the digital mileage reader is changeable. I would prefer to always use this brand because I know it and am very comfortable with this brand. Setup was easy and didn't involve too much tool usage. General tools, screwdriver, wrench and pliers were all that I needed. The ability to change the strength level, from easy, medium, or hard ride is very well appreciated. But, I would like to be able to customize this bike to a certain extent like being able to change tire color, or handles possibly. If possible, being able to involve a digital landscape to change scenery for different atmospheres to ride to as well.

I love my Peloton bike very much. I use it everyday and I can't stand not being able to use it. I look very forward to getting up in the morning and working out. I like that I could participate in ride classes. It makes me feel like I'm at a gym but without the expensive membership. Plus, I don't have to deal with strangers staring at me while I work out. It's very easy, simple. Nothing about setting it up is difficult. I was able to do it by myself. My husband supervised, but didn't have to help me.

I like Peloton's live and on demand classes, trendy music, calorie burned counter and there's an ability to choose scenic routes that also allow you to exercise at your own pace. However, they should improve their automatic adjustment of resistant that user can turn on or off and include warm up and cool down in group exercises. We purchased assembly with the bike and it's very intuitive to use. And because we don't all have bike shoes with clips, we purchased gear that goes onto the pedals so that we can use regular sneakers with it. So it was an extra cost. The bike seat is a bit uncomfortable for beginners so we also purchased a cushioned seat. All the extra gears were purchased from a different sports store.

Peloton Company Profile