Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.64/5

Peloton Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peloton?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peloton?

Original review: May 11, 2020

I understand we're in unprecedented times and that many companies are having a hard time keeping up with demand, Peloton happens to be one of these companies. I waited about a month to get my bike and had some initial issues with scheduling my delivery, I had to call a couple of times HOWEVER everything has been absolutely amazing. They delivered my bike on the day they were supposed to...about a week ago... and I've used it every single day since then. I LOVE the competitive aspect of this product. It motivates you to stay the course. I use their digital classes on my walks so I can log workouts every day.

If you're someone who, like me, is motivated by competition and you're finding that during this pandemic you're lacking that aspect in your workouts, this is the product for you. I not only compete against people all over the world, I compete against myself and my last best time. You're a part of a community that challenges you to be your best every single day. The live classes are super cool - that real time aspect is the bomb! Worth every penny and well worth the wait.

Original review: May 4, 2020

I purchased my Peloton bike on 27 March 2020 and it was delivered on 10 April 2020. I was happy with the delivered timeframe because was originally told it would take 10 weeks for delivery. I scheduled a 1000-1200 timeframe and they showed up exactly at 1200 but I did receive a call 30 mins prior to arrival. The Team assembled the bike and delivered it to my in-home gym. Although they did not go into a lot of detail about the bike, they did tell me to call Peloton if I had any questions. I owned another cycle bike prior to Peloton but this is such a better fitness experience. Although I was using the app for all of the fitness programs Peloton offered, having the actual bike makes a big difference. Very satisfied with my purchase so far. I plan to purchase the Peloton Tread as soon as they allow in-home setups!

Get buying tips about Exercise Bikes delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

I first purchased the bike almost 2 years ago. Many of my friends had already owned it. I had been wanting it since it first came out on the market. My husband was hesitant of me getting it, since I am highly active, I go to the gym every morning, run, hike, bike & play tennis 4x a week. He didn’t think I would use it at home, since I like to go out to the gym, play tennis after my workout etc. I said, no, I would totally use it, especially in the evenings when I don’t do anything else.

Finally, after many friends already had it, I decided it was time. I loved it so much, I went back into the store & purchased the TREAD, 6 months later!!! Sure, I still go to the gym daily & do all of my activities- but I love the fact that I don’t HAVE to leave the house to get in a GREAT workout!! The instructors are all on point, you’ll have your FAVs, the music is fantastic, the leaderboard is motivating, and it’s awesome that I can FaceTime a friend while on there, and we ride together, and can talk if we want. Kills two birds with one stone, while increasing the heart rate for all the RIGHT reasons! What’s not to love?

Oh, and by the way. I love the holiday ADs. When you’re a Peloton fan, you’ll love it all. I get excited when I hear the Christmas ads play with the BOMB songs, reminds me of why I love the whole entire brand!! I listened to the podcast (how I built this) about the owner/creator of peloton— John Foley- love your story, and applaud you for your hard work & determination. Myself, and all of my friends (28 good friends of mine) who own Peloton’s, we couldn’t be happier!! Thank you!

It’s not always about losing weight, it’s about maintenance too. It’s about convenience. And the bike is esthetically pleasing, you can pop that anywhere in your home & it's heartened to look GOOD. And it’s a statement piece!!! Enjoy it!! Haters will hate, for no good reason. You’re on to something amazing peloton. Thank you for that!!!!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

Originally purchased as an exercise outlet for my husband, I very shortly became addicted to the classes as well as the smooth ride the technical quality of the bike provides. I have clocked 1,600 rides in a 3-year period and attribute much of my healthful living to Peloton and it’s supportive cycling community. The quality of the Peloton is superb and is by far the most structurally sound bike I have ridden to date. When I had a pedal issue, it was simply replaced with one phone call. Delivery issues, of which I had none, are only a temporary problem. We will be purchasing a second Peloton for Cape Cod riding in the summer. I recommend this bike and app to all my friends and anyone willing to listen. Don’t delay! Take charge of your fitness and well-being. Purchase your bike today and start on your path to healthful living.

Betsy

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

I just received my Peloton bike and I was so impressed with the way Q and Gina delivered the bike so professionally. They called 30 minutes in advance to say when they would arrive, they arrived right on time, they offered to take off their shoes, they set up the bike exactly where I wanted it and removed all the trash. All of this is expected. Then, Q when through all of the details of the bike. He was professional and pleasant. It really showed that he is passionate about the company and takes pride in his work. He works in the warehouse in Beltsville Maryland and is in the quality control/delivery department.

I loved the fact that they both wore Peloton gear, so it was clear they were representatives of the company. Q knows the product so well that he was able to answer all of my questions. I honestly dreaded the delivery based on the reviews from the past, but it looks like Peloton solved their delivery issues in Maryland. As a prior Director of a billion $ international company, keep Q as an employee if you can. His work ethic and passion for the company can be hard to find. Now, it's time to ride!

Original review: July 28, 2020

I ordered my Peloton in April and was told it was shipped to the delivery company and on my July 5th shipment date it was supposed to be delivered and never showed up. I contacted them on July 9th and was told that because the delivery company doesn't deliver on Sundays I had to reschedule to September. Then I find out that the delivery company never received my bike so I cancelled my order. As of July 28th I have not gotten my money back and keep getting the runaround of who handles the returns and refunds. Meanwhile I am still paying my payments on a bike I have not gotten.

Original review: July 14, 2020

Updated on 07/22/2020: This is a follow up review to my first. After months of absolutely no help from Peloton and being stuck with payments to affirm for the "free trial" for 5MONTHS I have finally figured out how to return the bike. After I received the 8th pickup date change. I tracked down the delivery company they use as well as the local hub and its supervisor. This was the first person to help me! He was very understanding and arranged my pick up for 2 days later. Upon pickup the driver was shocked to hear what an ordeal the experience to return the bike was. He had picked up multiple returns in the area within the last 2 months and saw no reason that he could not of come sooner to pick up the bike. (It should also be noted here that all of the returns were because of the poor quality of the bike.)

Peloton was completely negligent in this whole situation. They apparently have a "leadership team" but in the 5 months of dealing with this...I did not receive a single call from anyone. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, I tried to track down the CEO of Peloton online and sent him emails...not 1 person called to help out. This is truly the worst customer service I have ever experienced. In addition, I am now battling a charge for $135, which no one can explain but I am told it will affect my credit score if I don't pay it. Again, no help from Peloton. Save yourself the time and drama...buy another exercise bike and throw on a YouTube video. You'll save a ton of time and money. The bike itself is really mediocre at best, it's very basic and not nearly worth the $2,500 plus membership fees.

Original Review: I am 4 months into a terrible situation with Peloton. After signing up for a "free trial" I am being bullied into making payments as they have not been able to pick up the bike due to the pandemic. Our area is in a phase 4 reopening and there are many deliveries/pickups happening every day. They are unapologetic and take no responsibility for the issues their company is having. I was told that pickups would resume in June. They have cancelled and sent new dates for a pickup now at least 5 times. These pickup dates are now going into late August and they expect me to make payments indefinitely until they can get here.

The bike is mediocre at best, it weighs a ton and I cannot move it alone, it is taking up space in my home as well as causing a lot of unnecessary stress. I am expected to pay for it, as well as store and protect it and I just signed up for a free trial???. I would never recommend that anyone get involved with this company. This is truly the worst customer service that I have every experienced. I have filed reports with the Better Business Bureau and countless emails have been sent to peloton. Nothing has changed and I am stuck with this thing. Don't get involved!!

Original review: July 13, 2020

If you are considering the purchase of a Peloton bike or tread beware! I purchased my bike for exercise 1.5 years ago; however, foul language from the instructors (F-word), foul language in the music (F-word, B-word, N-word, etc) and left wing agendas that permeate the classes and music have me ready to sell my bike and look for other options focusing on exercising instead of pushing offensive language and agendas. Can anyone recommend a system that is apolitical and does not have classes with profanity-laced music?

Original review: July 13, 2020

I’m a new Peloton customer - bought the bike for close to £2000 on 27 June 2020. The bike failed on 08 July 2020. Raised support tickets with both the US and UK arms of the company; zero response after a week and a half. Have made several 90 minute calls to the company support line, where I ended up listening to music, with apparently no chance of Speaking to anyone, I can only assume this company prioritises delivery but cares little for the customer experience from that point onwards? Supposed to be a premium product, with a well managed company. Very upset at there literally being no way to contact these guys, and with a bike worth thousands of pounds sat idle in our house, unable to be used.

Original review: July 10, 2020

Love the product. Absolutely love it. However, I’ve had the bike three years now and it needs service...good luck with that. I’ve had two service appts canceled the day of (pre-COVID) that were made weeks in advance and they “didn’t have the parts”. You have weeks and know the parts you need. There should be an inventory. Extremely frustrating to have a 2k bike that is a giant paperweight. Get it together, or allow clients to purchase their own parts and have them shipped directly. You need a better process. Extremely disappointing that such a “great” product to start can’t be maintained.

Peloton Company Information