Origins

Compare Organic Skin Care

Research top Organic Skin Care recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Expensive but very organic and clean. Something that is in target or drug stores will be more economical. Just as long as you read the directions then it is long lasting. Don't overuse. Long lasting means not having to purchase all the time. Origins is organic and does not have chemicals that can ruin the skin. Origins is good for sensitive skin. If it's cheaper it will probably do better and they will make more money. Value means that it's worth it. Origins should do more advertising.

If I cannot find the product in one place, I'm surely to find it in another. So far, I have yet to not find it in one place so I never have to locate it at a different shop. Product lasts for a long time, depending on how you use it. I use my products as instructed, and it has lasted me for a good month or two. Product has left my skin looking and feeling beautiful. Leave it nice and soft, and doesn't make me break out. I recommend for oily prone skin. You get the best value for what you pay for. It's really worth it. I recommend it to anybody. You really get the best bang for your buck.

Great face wash. Cetaphil wasn't doing it for me anymore and after hearing about how many chemicals it has in it, I wanted to switch to another face wash ASAP. This does its job. The container lasted me well over a month so the need to reorder is much more infrequent than similar products. I will definitely be purchasing again and recommending to friends.

It wasn't great. I thought it was going to work way better but I wasn't very impressed. It didn't smell great and it wore off quicker than it should have so that's why I wasn't happy with this product. The product Laura way sooner than it should have. I wasn't happy with how fast it wear off. Other products that I bought seem to last way longer than this one did. It reacted to my skin kind of nice first but after a while it just wore off so the reaction I had initially was with it so I wasn't very happy with this product. The product actually was very valuable but in the long run I would rather pay more for a product that works well. It doesn't do me any good. Get a product for very cheap if it doesn't work at all.

I love the Frothy face wash. I first got it as a gift and my skin has never looked better. The second time I asked a friend to get it for me and it was available. I have half a bottle left. I can't wait to get it again. I only need a little at a time, you don't need much. A little goes a long way. It lasts me awhile about a month. I don't use it every day but about 3 times a week. My skin has been glowing and perfect with the Frothy face wash checks and balances. I have combination skin. It's hard to find a product that works. I'm a pretty thrifty person. I wish it cost less but for the quality of the product you get what you paid for and that's how it is with it. It's pricey because it works.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Origins?

They always have the products I need available and in stock. I have never had a problem with their products ever being out of stock when I am ordering. The products are always a great size, which contributes to them lasting a long time. I never have to repurchase anything too many times. Their products are incredibly gentle on my skin. My skin has never had an adverse reaction to anything I have ever used from them. Overall, I am incredibly satisfied. There is always a great value for my money on these products. I never feel cheated when I receive my products. I always feel like there is enough product.

It's easy to find and I like it. I really like their products. I really think everyone should try and use the product. It's very long lasting. I think the product is one of the best on the market. Make your skin soft and very pleasant smelling. I love the way my skin feels when I use it. I use it daily to get the effect I want and would tell all my friends. It's a very great value and a very nice product. I'd suggest everyone gives it a try and uses it. Very good product and very useful.

You can usually get Origins at any Ulta store or major department stores. You can get most of the products that Origins offers however sometimes I have had to resort to finding a particular product from Origins on Amazon. The product especially facial creams will last 1-2 months depending on the cream. Also the eye shadows can last 2-6 months depending on how you bought them - in a set or individual packaged. My skin responded to the product in about ten days with visible improvement in about 21 days. The cream did not leave a film or make my skin shiny. It soaked in and did not leave a greasy feeling. Origins is a bit more pricey for its aging line than do Oil of Olay for instance. But compared to similar product in its class it's average priced.

The product available is just about everywhere and every place. If I ever need a re-up I just go to the neighborhood store and I can find what I'm looking for. The product last as long as you want but it usually depends on the person using the product. It's so good that if you need it you can use it anytime you need. The product works great on my skin. I use it almost every day and by the week it keeps my skin so soft and looking so healthy that I admire myself more and more daily. The value is very good. I never thought it would be of good value. I was so surprise and I would highly recommend it to any looking for this product and wants to save money.

Their product availability was awesome. Whenever I needed it it was there. They never had a back order. It very happy overall with the total experience. I told everybody about it. Looking forward the use of the product again. Heart of Glass - it's a good quality. Everybody Raves about it. They've used it - feels like you never have to order it cuz it's so long lasting. My skin responded to it very well. I tried other products and I get spray - broke me out in rashes. This one is top of the line - no rashes. I'm very happy with the product. The perceived value was awesome price wise - was second to none. I can't stop raving about the product - everybody I know loves her. I buy people this product for Christmas.

Definitely worth the money. I would recommend it to anyone. I was impressed with the the product. Although I was very skeptical at first. For me it last all day. But for a friend a few hours after the gym. Just depends on the person's body and how it reacts. My skin felt amazing. It was shiny and soft. Like a clean feeling. The feeling you get after a facial. It was like I had a glow on my face. For the price of the product I thought it did a great job. Although I thought they should of been more in the package. But price wasn't bad after the results.

Expert Review

Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss Organic Skincare Contributing Editors

Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss are co-founders of Beauty Lies Truth, a website dedicated to educating consumers about the ingredients in personal care products. Alexis is a singer, songwriter and front-woman of the band Sleigh Bells and uses her public platform to transform the beauty industry. Jessica is an award-winning activist and entrepreneur who has spent the past ten years spreading awareness about product safety and working with the most conscious companies on the market.    More about Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss→

An Estee Lauder company launched in 1990, Origins operates on the philosophy of using renewable resources and giving back.

• Products for men: Origins showcases a sly sense of humor with products such as its Save the Males moisturizer.
  • Stress relief: Body cleansers, body souffles, oils and candles all come in soothing scents designed for stress relief.
  • Customer support: Origins offers live online chat, quick email response and 24/7 telephone support.
  • Variety of body scrubs: A detoxifying charcoal scrub and other body scrubs leave skin feeling soft.
  • Promotes recycling: Consumers can bring products, regardless of brand, to Origins locations to be recycled.
  • Best for Animal lovers, the eco-conscious and men, since these skin care products focus on cruelty-free sustainability.

Compare Organic Skin Care