Skin & Bones

Skin & Bones Reviews

About Skin & Bones

In 2009, Skin & Bones was born by combining all-natural, organic products with pure essential oils. Founder Heidi Jenkins collaborated with Head Designer, Jasmin Limb to create an organic moisturizer worthy of putting on our skin. After raving success and high demand, the line has developed into a complete skin-care regimen.

Skin & Bones Reviews

Stars Rating

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Skin & Bones?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Skin & Bones?

Reviewed Sept. 16, 2015

Excellent!!! I am on my third bottle now and I highly recommend Skin and Bones to everyone!

Reviewed Sept. 13, 2015

I placed an order and Heidi informed me right away that she was expecting ingredients to arrive, and my order would be shipped in a week or so. When my order arrived, she included a free item which was really nice of her. I can't live without S&B, and rec it to everyone.

Reviewed Sept. 7, 2015

I use the luxurious moisturizer mainly for my hair and it's perfect! It smells amazing and leaves my hair with an awesome texture and shine. I get so many compliments about my hair since I began using this product a year and a half ago. The luxurious lip balm is great too. I usually use it in the winter. It has a nice exfoliating texture and it hydrate extremely well. I definitely recommend trying all products My Skin and Bones has to offer. You won't regret it!

Reviewed Sept. 3, 2015

I'm an Aesthetician (Andrea Minor) and believe me. I've tried tons of different serums and products. Skin & Bones is absolutely amazing. And the best part is that every skin type (yes, even acneic and oily) can benefit from its fab ingredients. It layers nicely with other products, or you can simply use this one and only product. You can oil cleanse with it AND use it as a moisturizer. Not to mention its other uses: hair treatment, cuticle treatment, etc. Because of its multiple uses, it's a dream to travel with. Now let's talk about the scent. Oh good gawd, THAT scent! I don't know how to describe it other than to say it makes me swoon. So calming, relaxing, but sexy. And it smells amazing on both men and women. This really is a true multi use product. My one and only complaint is that I wish they would make even more products! HA! Much love for my S&B :)

Reviewed Sept. 2, 2015

I placed an order and received order confirmation. However, the order took a week or so longer to arrive after I was notified to expect it by a certain date. I did not receive any email back when I reached out to request information. Ultimately, the product is nice and I am pleased, but I felt that for the price and worth of the product, some communication or acknowledgement would have been nice! A month before I even decided to order I sent out an email to see if it were possible to request samples. I was having a hard time making a decision between two items. I never received a response for that either, FYI.

Reviewed Aug. 30, 2015

I had initially placed an order which was lost in the mail. Heidi graciously refunded me and sent a new order for free, which also included a sample of the cleanser. I love the moisturizer and am pleased that it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Thank you for your excellent customer service!

Reviewed Aug. 30, 2015

I've ordered Skin & Bones a few times and absolutely love the product, and I've even tracked it down to a local shop! I have normal/oily skin, so I use it more as a nightly repair moisturizer. I make sure I take it everywhere, especially when I'm traveling. My skin looks and feels amazing. :) It's the one product I now can't live without.

Reviewed Aug. 28, 2015

The products are of the highest quality! My go-to is the moisturizer which feels heavenly on my body and smells divine! I recently started using the cleanser which doesn't strip my skin and leaves it feeling silky smooth. Delivery is fast and efficient and the packaging is just the right amount to protect my order.

Skin & Bones Company Information