4.90/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

In 2009, Skin & Bones was born by combining all-natural, organic products with pure essential oils. Founder Heidi Jenkins collaborated with Head Designer, Jasmin Limb to create an organic moisturizer worthy of putting on our skin. After raving success and high demand, the line has developed into a complete skin-care regimen.

Skin & Bones has been mentioned in Vogue.com, Allure, Nylon magazine and more. The brand continues to create products to help others experience the power of pure, natural moisturizing therapy. You can purchase Skin & Bones products online or in select stores across North America, Europe and Asia.

Skin & Bones Video
Skin & Bones Gallery (6)
View More View More

20 Skin & Bones Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: July 21, 2016

I love using organic skincare, but a lot of the products I found were either expensive with no real reason or rhyme to the ingredients, or actually less "organic" than advertised. Skin & Bones was a game changer to find. I love the oil and the cleanser, and my skin texture looks and feels wonderful. I have a history of problem skin, but my occasional breakouts have reduced significantly, and my skin is less oily than before. If you've been wondering which products to invest in for your skin, these are the ones. The oil is also awesome for hair. I use it to keep the curls in order, and it is the only thing I need!

Get expert buying tips about Organic Skin Care delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 25, 2016

My facialist is about 40 and has really, really good skin so after she told me about Skin & Bones, I started using it. I went online and made one purchase a month ago. I'm doing a whole skin regimen though, so I don't know how to separate out the Skin & Bones from all the other things I'm using, but I'm definitely happy with it. I will be ordering more of it in the future when this runs out. The experience with it so far is good.

Original review: June 26, 2016

A friend of a friend recommended Skin & Bones' cleanser. She said it was very natural but very good at cleansing. We ordered online and they made it very easy for us to be able to add because we added my order in my friend's order at the end. But, she told me that there's not always discounts, which is something that we always like to shop when there are promotions. Other than that, customer service and my experience were great.

Original review: June 28, 2016

Skin & Bones is high-quality. I have heard about them from my aesthetician, and I've been shopping online with them for 10 years. It's very easy. Just recently, I bought a moisturizer with the oil. It's consistent and part of my skin care regimen.

Original review: June 22, 2016

One of my best friends loves Skin & Bones and swears by it so I tried it. I bought their oil online. It came fast and I really like it. It smells great. The bottle’s beautiful, too. I love it and I will definitely be using it for years to come. They’re good. I already have recommended them to many friends.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Skin & Bones?

Original review: June 20, 2016

The person at the retail store recommended the Skin & Bones face oil. I tried it there and bought a bottle, and I’m on my third or fourth now. I use it every night and I’m very pleased with it. I used to use another face oil that was imported and I like the Skin & Bones better. It’s better priced, more absorbent and not as messy. I like the smell and the consistency. I’ve tried a lot of different ones but this is one I’ve landed on and I’ve been using it for a year now. Once I find something, I stay with it. It’s a regular product in my beauty regimen.

Original review: June 15, 2016

I love Skin & Bones. Buying the oil called Skin & Bones Therapy online couldn't be easier. It came really fast and the product is good. I tried it the first time when I bought it at the store and loved it. I'm 62 and have very sensitive skin. It works really well for me. I've tried a lot of skin care but I liked this one the best. I will be ordering again as soon as I'm out of the two I've ordered.

Original review: June 21, 2016

I received some Skin & Bones product as a gift. Then about four months ago I went online and bought the body and face skin oil. I love it and it smells wonderful. It's also got wonderful ingredients and makes the skin look great. It's an excellent product. Fantastic experience.

Original review: June 14, 2016

I'm friends with Heidi Jenkins on Facebook so I started seeing her Skin & Bones products and was interested. I like using essential products, it piqued my interest and I wanted to try it out. It's a good product and I love it. I'll probably order more in the future.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2016

All of the products that I have used have been great! They are high end, luxurious, and they are a great business to deal with. I highly recommend all of their products. I have used the products for several years and will continue to use them for years to come!

Skin & Bones expert review by Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss

Heidi Jenkins launched Skin & Bones in 2009 after discovering the power of essential oils. Skin & Bones makes organic-luxury products with nine therapeutic-grade essential oils derived from organic botanicals with deep, rich scents and therapeutic benefits. The company now provides more products, gifts sets and pendants from a collaboration with Unearthen Jewelry.

• Holistic skin care: Where other skin care companies offer lines designed for a single type of skin, Skin & Bones products work on every type, offering deep moisturizing without an oily residue.

• Proprietary blend: The company creates all of its products using an exclusive line of oils derived from organic plants.

• Luxurious moisturizer: The Skin & Bones flagship product heals all skin types, helps with cuticles, helps heal stretch marks and much more.

• Aromatherapy: Aromatherapy forms the foundation for many Skin & Bones products, allowing consumers to use products that combine a calming or energizing scent with functionality.

• Chakras: The company's chakra pendants hold essential oils used to help open these energy points on the body, allowing energy to flow more smoothly. Chakras are believed to control such traits as wisdom and openness in Eastern cultures.

• Best for: Design lovers, women and men will enjoy a cosmetic product that highlights usability and clean design.

Profile picture of Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss
Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss Organic Skincare Contributing Editors

Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss are co-founders of Beauty Lies Truth, a website dedicated to educating consumers about the ingredients in personal care products. Alexis is a singer, songwriter and front-woman of the band Sleigh Bells and uses her public platform to transform the beauty industry. Jessica is an award-winning activist and entrepreneur who has spent the past ten years spreading awareness about product safety and working with the most conscious companies on the market.

Skin & Bones Company Information