2. Shopping
  3. Organic Skin Care

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.90/5

Juice Beauty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Juice Beauty?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Juice Beauty?

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

Every one, not only the women but also men are curious about a attractive, healthy and fresh skin. It is no need to tell that women are very choosy selecting their makeup products. Some one may feel hesitated using the makeup products that use chemical like paraben, toxic etc. They search such a makeup brands that is organic or natural.

Generally the natural makeup brands use the natural ingredients, like the ingredients without the use of Genetically changed Organisms (GM), herbicides, synthetic fertilizers. They formulated their makeup products with botanical juice extract, vitamin-rich organic ingredients etc. Over all it can say that the products are free from all kinds of harmful ingredients like parabens, sulfates, phthalates, dimethicone, petroleum, talc, bismuth oxychloride, and nanoparticles. They’re absolutely never tested on animals, never contents any harsh or toxic. Juice Beauty is one of the best natural makeup brands. Lip Crayon, concealer, and mascara are the top natural products here. You can compare other makeup brands with it. But I think you also found it best. You may check the organic brands from this site. **

Original review: July 24, 2020

I was gifted a tube of Juice Beauty stem cellular cc cream. I actually really liked the product, however the tube had a slit in it so every time you squeeze it, product comes out the sides and makes a mess and it ends up wasting product. I contacted the company and was met with THE WORST customer service. I even called back because I could not believe how rude they were. In fact, blamed the slit on me! Such a shame, but they clearly don’t care whatsoever about their customers or retaining them.

If it were my company, and I am a business owner and pride myself on taking care of my customers. I simply would have replaced the product. I even sent them photos. Absolutely disgusted with the way they handled this. Typically I would just move on and find a better company, with superior customer service but I feel like I need to warn future buyers!!

Get buying tips about Organic Skin Care delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 11, 2020

In my later twenties I started experiencing a bit of acne. While shopping at Whole Foods one afternoon, I passed a Juice Beauty display and noticed it was on sale (like 20% off or something). I picked up a bottle of the cleanser and have since bought two bottles online. Have not had any acne in over a year. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

I purchased the Juice Beauty's "Blemish Clearing Cleanser" after researching options for retinyl-free, organic cleansers. I have been using 2 different Juice Beauty product for a few years now (always bought at my local Whole Foods), so when I read through the ingredients on the Company website for this cleanser, I was thrilled that there was no retinyl palmitate/vitamin A palmitate and ordered it online. When it arrived, I was surprised to see that retinyl palmitate was listed on the bottle - I double-checked that I hadn't missed it on the website's ingredient listing, but sure enough: the lists are different. Retinyl palmitate is not listed on the Juice Beauty website, but is listed on the product's actual labeling.

I sent an email to Customer Service to inquire about this and to request guidance for returning the product that I cannot use. After 3 weeks, I sent a follow-up email. I have since sent multiple tweets, chats via their website's chat function (which has only ever been listed as "unavailable"), and a third email - I have had not one response to any of the above in over 8 weeks. If the discordance in ingredients didn't give me pause enough already, their entirely non-existent customer service and disregard for the consumer's satisfaction certainly does. I will be boycotting their products indefinitely.

Hard to say if the ingredient lists was purposefully deceitful or an honest error (albeit a sloppy one), however: if you have no ingredient concerns/sensitivities, my suggestion would still be to avoid purchasing directly from the Company and instead buy through a different vendor in the event you have issues. If you are particular about ingredients, processing, or any other product specs - stay away from Juice Beauty, and go with a company who is honest, accurate and trustworthy!

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

Trying to order online one night but their system was buggy resulting in an incorrect shade of Stem Cellular Cream being sent to me. I have tried contacting live chat, every time (various times throughout the day/night) I check it states "unavailable". So I send a message. No response after 2 days so I sent a another explaining I am still waiting a response. I get a message back telling me that I can send the item back but need to pay shipping. When I responded that it was not my fault and their system was not working well and had defaulted to sending me the first option on the the page for the item I wanted, the agent told me "they will not send me a shipping label, it must have been your browser, I have never heard of this problem before." So basically she is calling me a liar and could care less about providing customer service.

I tried calling their CS #, but no one ever answers. Just horrendous. I will never buy from them again, and I have been spending a great deal of money for 3 years. Nowadays companies rely on customer service and reviews. Besides the fact that many of their products have barely anything in them for the price you pay. I have tried many of their items only once because they were basically empty and did not last.

Original review: July 15, 2019

I tried to stay green and use more environmentally friendly products. I have tried the acne cleanser, brightening serum, BB cream and have no issue so far. I ordered the lipstick last time and it smelled stench, like rancid oil going off. It was horrible, the color was not true to ad either. I bought from Pharmaca which has excellent customer service and they refund me for the product. From other reviews, I think I was lucky not to buy direct from Juice Beauty site.

Original review: June 26, 2019

From the frustration that has occurred during the buying process, I will never purchase another product from this company again. To make a long story short, there was never a place to verify an address when I choose to pay with Apple Pay and it immediately processed. Noticing right away, I attempted to use the chat system in which no one was available. To ensure that the address gets changed, I also emailed customer service.

The next day, I get a shipment verification that my product was being sent out to the wrong address. I then proceeded to send two additional emails to get this changed. There is also no phone number to call, so email is the only option. 2 days later, I got a finally got a reply and customer service basically was like, "Too bad. Fix it yourself with the post office." Customer service is key to a company’s success, and when you treat customers horribly or do not seem to care or reply, it is a reflection on the type of product that the company is selling.

Original review: April 5, 2019

The product I ordered took longer to get to me. I inquired with their customer support by sending an email which went unanswered. My calls were met by hostility and I was told that they will look into it, I just wait. I finally received my product but I was not happy with how everything was handled.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

I am on my second container of Juice Beauty foundation. I began experiencing serious eye watering, skin itching. I went to a dermatology allergist and was told there is an ingredient in the foundation that commonly causes this reaction after prolonged. I stopped using the product and within three days my problem was gone. It was the only change I made.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Very disappointed. Went to Ulta to purchase my regular supply of Murad Resurgence products. Salesperson enticed me to try the Juice Beauty Stem Cellular line. I only needed to try one application and I knew immediately Juice Beauty wasn't for me! The smell is ridiculous for a skincare line and the product was very tacky/sticky. I happily returned all the product (Ulta should have given me samples to try instead of insisting I buy the full size products) and purchased my Murad as planned!

Juice Beauty author review by Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss

Juice Beauty, which was founded in 2000, includes Gwyneth Paltrow as the Creative Director. Juice promises advanced beauty solutions that harnesses the power of nature.

• Eco-friendly: Juice Beauty buys most of its ingredients from local farms and uses soy ink on their packaging.

• Wide range of products: Consumers can choose from a product line that includes skin care designed to address concerns ranging from wrinkles to oil control, through makeup for any occasion and a complete line of hair care products.

• Juice-based products: Company chemists start the creation process with ingredients such as aloe, Shea and grape seed.

• Multiple certifications: Products carry the leaping bunny logo, which is an international certification guaranteeing zero animal testing, the USDA certification and the PETA cruelty-free certification.

• Superior sets: Buyers get discounted pricing on matching skin care products when they buy a matched set.

by Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss Organic Skincare Contributing Editors

Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss are co-founders of Beauty Lies Truth, a website dedicated to educating consumers about the ingredients in personal care products. Alexis is a singer, songwriter and front-woman of the band Sleigh Bells and uses her public platform to transform the beauty industry. Jessica is an award-winning activist and entrepreneur who has spent the past ten years spreading awareness about product safety and working with the most conscious companies on the market.

Juice Beauty Company Information