4.00/5
Based on 10 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

10 Juice Beauty Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 2, 2018

I first used Juice Beauty shortly after the Green Apple peel was launched at Whole Foods. I’ve worked in the beauty industry since ‘98; with knowledge of skin education for my career. I changed careers around ‘01 and began to work for Sephora. My skin went from cystic and that peel was a staple while I was treating my skin with even antibiotics. I’m now in my mid 40’s; and have used the Green Apple line well over a decade. I get mistaken for mid/late 20’s, have aged less than siblings. I have severe autoimmune issues and cannot be grateful enough for the Green Apple line & Stem Cellular.

Skin care by Juice is effective, gives a great natural ‘glow’. Their cosmetics are the best organic ones I’ve ever tried. They work as well as regular polymer/chemical concoction, but do require some personal technique changes. The eyeliner is my favorite for tight lining or smudging; the blushes are beautiful, and the foundations & CC are amazing! I wish they would extend their color range to some more fun, less Californian mom look.

I understand some products might not work for everyone; but even though my retailer I’m employed by doesn’t carry Juice (despite the 100s of brands we DO) I still am confident in my purchases. I love the innovation that keeps them advancing and improving products! I wish they had a retinol oil, it’s the only other separate product I use.

The Green Apple lines favorites of mine are: Essence, full strength peel & Emulsion. Stem cellular staples are: cleanser & oil cleanser, serum, Spray Peel, Hydrating mask, eye Treatment, day/night moisturizers. The eye masks are amazing, as is the CC (by itself or as a primer). The blushes, lip, and foundations are great!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

My experience with the brand was good until I tried the mascara. The mascara doesn't dry properly, and when you are active it runs all over your eyes, in my case quite a lot down as well. I let the company know and they dismissed my comments, telling me that others love it. I found it sad and highly unfortunate that they didn't actually take my experience seriously. I felt quite dismissed, but I also felt that the brand will struggle to actually do extremely well if it can't really address its users' experience issues and product defects. To date I still don't have any comment from the company regarding this.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

I bought a "STEM CELLULAR Anti-Wrinkle Eye Treatment" months ago and used more than a half bottle, it claims to reduce fine lines & wrinkles around eyes, but my FINE LINES DIDN'T REDUCE AT ALL! Therefore I decided to leave a comment under this product on Juice Beauty's official website. And I realized something EVEN MORE DISGUSTING:

I wrote my review at the end of October, and the website noted "Your review has been accepted for moderation." Then when I check the website again in the middle of November, I found that there are several new reviews posted on Nov.9 and Nov.10, all of them are 5/5 reviews. Just because I gave their product a 2/5 and claiming their product didn't work for me, they decided to not show my review. Very dishonest and disgusting. I understand business need to make money, but that's not the reason for you to only show high rating reviews, which is beneficial to business, but not to customers.

WE WANT THE REAL COMMENTS, BOTH GOOD AND BAD ONES, so we can get a more precise understand about a product. WE DON'T WANT NEGATIVE & LOW RATING REVIEWS TO BE HIDDEN! By the way, I think this company started to do this recently. Previous low rating reviews were kept, only the new ones doesn't show anymore. :( If you are planning to buy their products, I suggest you to not to read their website reviews, cuz it's pretty fake. Try to read reviews from elsewhere. Thanks for reading.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

They were not sold out. And had every product that I wanted to order. No problems with the help I needed. I would recommend to my friends. Very prompt response to my account. The face cream was not oily like I thought it would be and it wasn't dry either. It kept my skin moist and I have no complaints on any of the products that I received. All was well. The cream responded to my skin very well. There was no difficult interactions with the cream on my skin. It wasn't as expensive as the other products on TV that I saw being marketed. I contacted many different other places but this was one of the four that I received and I am very satisfied with this product from you guys.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

They have so many different products to choose from. I love that I can find any type of product and it's really good for your skin. I would recommend them. For the price of the products you get a long lasting finish. It's a decent sized bottle or tube also. You can't beat it! I love their products. It's supposed to help repair damaged skin cells. And shield your skin from harmful UV rays. Some of the tinted moisturizers have a slight orange tint to them but other than that they are great products. For the price you pay for the product, you get an awesome deal. Nearly all the items are sized generously and the quality of the product is amazing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Juice Beauty?

Original review: Aug. 18, 2016

There is a good selection of these products at Walgreens where I shop frequently. That is where I found out about them. It makes it easy that they are in a shop I visit frequently. I find that the products work very well and seem to last quite awhile. They seem to provide all day coverage and make me happy that I chose to purchase them. They really seem to make my skin feel great. They have a wonderful feel to them and are a wonderful product to use. I have never had any reaction to them. I would say for the price you pay and what you get they are a very good value. I am very happy with how long the effects last and the pricing seems very fair.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2016

Would be nice if it could be found in more places or at least convenient to me. It is long lasting. Can't believe how long lasting it is. It rejuvenates my skin and gives me my ethnic glow. Pretty good value. Probably better priced, but I don't mind going middle of the road for good product.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

Always in stock when I needed the product. Never a problem receiving the product. Very satisfied with the results of the product.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

I believe product line has a lot of availability depending on what you need. Anytime that I have ordered from this line, they have always had what I needed and if they were low on stock it always came in a quick manner to my house. I would say that this product is very long lasting. Whenever I order something it typically lasts me anywhere from 3 to 4 months which is great considering other products that run out much faster. Thankfully, I have not had any bad reactions too. It doesn't dry my face out which I really like. Most of the other products that I would buy typically would make my skin very dry and I have had no negative skin reactions. Even though I do pay a little bit more for this product, I think for what I am getting the value is perfect. It is much better than other products have a lot longer than many of the big other name products out there.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

The product is very available to purchase. They have outstanding products as well! They are easy to purchase and very relatively inexpensive compared to other organic products on the market! They have a variety of products as well. Great products to use! The products seem to last a long time compared to others that I purchased in the past from other companies! The fact that they do last longer makes them very valuable quality to have! I strongly recommend their products. They're very useful and very healthy to have and use. They are great value for your dollar. Their skin responses are very very good and very hypoallergenic! Because they are hypoallergenic they do not cause skin to break out or flare up! The products are very safe to use and very useful for skin.

Juice Beauty expert review by Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss

Juice Beauty, which was founded in 2000, includes Gwyneth Paltrow as the Creative Director. Juice promises advanced beauty solutions that harnesses the power of nature.

• Eco-friendly: Juice Beauty buys most of its ingredients from local farms and uses soy ink on their packaging.

• Wide range of products: Consumers can choose from a product line that includes skin care designed to address concerns ranging from wrinkles to oil control, through makeup for any occasion and a complete line of hair care products.

• Juice-based products: Company chemists start the creation process with ingredients such as aloe, Shea and grape seed.

• Multiple certifications: Products carry the leaping bunny logo, which is an international certification guaranteeing zero animal testing, the USDA certification and the PETA cruelty-free certification.

• Superior sets: Buyers get discounted pricing on matching skin care products when they buy a matched set.

• Best for: The eco-conscious, older adults and animal lovers will both enjoy guilt-free skin care products.

Profile picture of Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss
Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss

Organic Skincare Contributing Editors

Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss are co-founders of Beauty Lies Truth, a website dedicated to educating consumers about the ingredients in personal care products. Alexis is a singer, songwriter and front-woman of the band Sleigh Bells and uses her public platform to transform the beauty industry. Jessica is an award-winning activist and entrepreneur who has spent the past ten years spreading awareness about product safety and working with the most conscious companies on the market.

Juice Beauty Company Information