2. Shopping
  3. Organic Skin Care

Alba Botanica Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alba Botanica?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alba Botanica?

Original review: June 4, 2019

The new formula for this lip balm terrible! It leaves a white residue, has a clumpy texture, is unpleasantly sweet, and does not moisturize nearly as well as the original balm. Why change a winning formula? Worse yet, the new packaging is so deliberately similar to the old that it's deceitful. The old formula is the one with "SPF 25" inside the red circle on the packaging. Otherwise they appear nearly identical. I contacted Alba and received a canned response. So, I'm not impressed by the customer support.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2015

Alba Botanica is an amazing, affordable skin care line that is great for acne prone skin. I've had acne my entire life and when I started using their products my acne disappeared. Their products don't irritate or dry out my skin, and the best part is - it's cruelty-free!

Get buying tips about Organic Skin Care delivered to your inbox.

Alba Botanica author review by Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss

Alba Botanica is part of The Hain Celestial Group family. Its products come in packaging that features a playful edge with names like 'Color Me Happy' and 'Acnedote.'

• Furry friends: The company limits its animal products to those such as beeswax that are naturally made without harming animals, allowing users to look good, guilt-free.

• Customer support: The company offers varied customer support methods, such as email, live order support and telephone support.

• Specialized hair care: Alba Botanica offers specialized shampoos for a variety of hair care maladies, including dull hair, lifeless hair and itchy scalps.

• Skin care for all types: Alba offers a variety of skin and hair care products to solve issues with dry skin, dry scalps, oily scalps, and sensitive skin.

• Specialized facial care: Alba Botanica offers specialized products for acne, uneven toning, premature aging and visible pores.

by Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss Organic Skincare Contributing Editors

Jessica Assaf & Alexis Krauss are co-founders of Beauty Lies Truth, a website dedicated to educating consumers about the ingredients in personal care products. Alexis is a singer, songwriter and front-woman of the band Sleigh Bells and uses her public platform to transform the beauty industry. Jessica is an award-winning activist and entrepreneur who has spent the past ten years spreading awareness about product safety and working with the most conscious companies on the market.

Alba Botanica Company Information