2.23/5
Based on 162 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

NordicTrack Treadmills

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experienceDissatisfied with the experienceSatisfied with the experienceHappy with the experienceWould recommend to a friend
Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: April 13, 2018

428 NordicTrack Treadmills Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 13, 2018

NordicTrack Treadmill C850s... model no. 25039.5 - After one use and 35 minutes total, machine locked on incline motor elevation when turned on. Hours spent trying to contact customer service on various times and days with interminable hold times to be finally told, that although we are a US territory and machine purchased on US Naval base, and Guam is served by USPS, we would have to contact England, literally on the other side of the world to get any parts sent us!!

From what I have been reading here about other consumers' experiences, our experience mirrors theirs with both the lack of quality of these products and the horrible customer service. The problems appear to be mainly software, the components of which I was told are made in China!!! So, the US icon company which touts their American heritage and Minnesota roots is nothing but another rip-off company that uses cheap Chinese parts. Their customer service and apparent service paradigm is equal to the dismal performance of their products.

Original review: April 6, 2018

I have been having issues with my NordicTrack NTL24016.0 since I've purchased it (issues with the incline getting frozen, etc). Now, I haven't been able to use it for a couple of weeks because the Incline Trainer will not connect to wifi. I purchased the equipment less than a year ago and purchased the 4 Year protection plan as well. I've tried calling the Customer Care line multiple times and was put in an indefinite holding queue (>30 minutes). Each time I've called, I eventually give up and hang up. Hoping that when I try again later that I'll get another outcome. However, when I called again at another time, the result was the same... Frustrating, because I really don't have time to sit on the phone for an hour to try to get help... Kicker: I called the sales department and they answered right away. Go figure... Definitely not happy with my purchase and would not purchase another NordicTrack product again.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: March 31, 2018

We received the Treadmill 1750 in July 2017, the incline stopped working in August. We have sent numerous emails, phone calls and reported to BBB, still no response. I purchased an extended warranty and can’t get any response from this company for claim submission, repair or return. Worst experience ever.

Original review: March 28, 2018

Terrible software — most of the time I’m fighting problems with the bugs and whenever I try to actually get some time on the treadmill I can’t. What good is a treadmill that is not ready when you need it? NordicTrack/iCon/iFit — whatever they want to call themselves have multiple websites, multiple aliases and it’s so confusing. Perhaps that’s the idea. Their sales department is ready to take your call 24/7 but their tech support is conveniently away during the hours you will need them most! My treadmill had problems since day 1 and because it was too much of a hassle to return I decided to keep it and keep my fingers crossed. Well my luck has run its course. Don’t make the same mistake. Don’t think that maybe — just maybe we’re dumb users that can’t make it work.

iCON spends a lot of money in marketing and paying for fake reviews — that’s what they’re good at. CONning people. Listen to the negative reviews out there and look closer at their marketing websites — they are designed to be misleading. What you see in the marketing is not what you get. The software they show in their marketing material isn’t even what came with my machine — and I had the latest software! It’s all about shipping you a shoddily designed system that will not perform and that is too bulky to return. Now I wish I had cut my losses and paid the 10% return fee. Make the correct choice and avoid them altogether.

Original review: March 24, 2018

I bought a NordicTrack C990 treadmill. This particular model has on-board workouts and this feature influenced my decision to buy it. After several weeks of using the treadmill, the "on-board" workouts stopped opening. I first tried contacting NordicTrack's service via phone but after being on hold for an hour, I gave up and sent them an email. After a few days passed, I got a response, referring me to iFit. The first time I contacted them, I was on hold for a half an hour before someone answered. They said I had a software issue, so they walked me thru reinstalling the software. This did not fix it. They then asked where my Wi-Fi router was located, which is in another room. They told me that my router needs to be within 8 ft of the treadmill because these "on-board" workouts are actually not on the machine. WTF?

With the Wi-Fi on the treadmill, it downloads these workouts from iFit's servers every time. My Wi-Fi just downloaded 200Mb for the software reinstallation with no problem and in the same room as the treadmill we have a tv where we stream Netflix and Chromecast, even at 4k, with no issues. They told me to get a Wi-Fi extender to get it within the 8 ft. I bought and installed an extender, which now gets it 6 ft away and the workouts would still not download. I called service back again and after being on hold for an hour, someone answered. They had me check various settings within the software and they said that was ok and they referred my issue to their software team and they would get back with me via email. After several days, they got back with me and said I needed a new console, which they said I would receive within 7 business days.

22 business days later, I finally got and installed it. The "on-board" workouts would still not download and open. I called service back again and was on hold for another hour. This time they had me do an internet speed test and they told my internet was too slow to be able to get the "on-board" workouts. They told me I need to have at a minimum 20 MBPS internet speed. Where I live, the maximum speed I can get is 13 MBPS, which is what I have. I asked them why they loaded just fine for several weeks before and they told me they made a software change on their end at the time I started having the issue and that it requires a faster internet speed and they could not do anything about it. So until I get faster internet, which currently is not available, I am SOL.

Now, nowhere does NordicTrack indicate that these "on-board" workouts are not actually installed on the machine and that they require internet access to get them, let alone that they require a minimum internet speed. This is either false advertising or total incompetence. I will never recommend to anyone or buy an Icon Fitness product or anything with iFit ever again. This is very disappointing for what one spends on a treadmill.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NordicTrack Treadmills?

Original review: March 14, 2018

So about 4 weeks after receipt, by the time I tried my new $3000 (with required Ifit) Commercial 2950 Treadmill after a recent injury I started to get thrown out of my runs with Connection Errors - Treadmill would stop and would end my sessions. I would get through only 10-20 min at most of any run or activity and it would stop. Have to start all over. Spoke to CS and downloaded software etc. Same thing. Determined it was the motherboard on the display and they said they would send a new one. Called and they said it wasn't shipped yet. Called again after another week and they said that the display was actually not in stock and was not sure when it would be in stock and I should have been told this when I first called. I told them that was not a satisfactory response on a brand new machine which cost thousands and on top bought their extended warranty with in home service etc as I now have a multi thousand dollar paperweight in my basement.

Now they say they will email me tomorrow and let me know when I can get it or figure out another resolution. I told them that either they need to send the replacement item now (anyway the wish to get it) or take the treadmill back and give me a full refund including what I paid on top to set up and warranty. They said it's past the 30 day time period so you can't contest the purchase! Terrible customer service. Will await email and then go the challenge credit card route if need be. New products should be immediately replaced without question when they are defective and customers should not be left waiting and wondering when, if ever, a part will be sent to fix an item. Stand by your product.

Original review: March 14, 2018

CAUTION!!! DO NOT BUY FROM NORDICTRACK!! I purchased an incline machine, did the special financing with them, it was delivered Dec 27, it did not work. Didnt power on nothing. After dealing with the WORST customer service I set up the return. The broken machine was picked up January 18, 2018. As of today March 14, 2018 I STILL HAVE NOT BEEN REFUNDED! I have spent hours on the phone and emailing and have gotten absolutely nowhere.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I bought a NordicTrack 17.5 as I could no longer go to my gym due to immune deficiency. I deliberately chose what I thought was a better than average product, plus a keen running friend had a similar model. Just out of warranty the console started to go blank, the supplier came to my home and replaced it at a cost, same fault occurred and we swapped console back out. There had always been a bit of static but this got extreme.

Supplier claimed never to have had a similar complaint. Board member of Electrical Workers Registration Board told me it was very common. Given it was out of warranty, I added a carbon brush to the main drive roll and earthed it. Ran for another year without issue and then console started smoke. No direct replacement available but recommended to fit 17.2 console. Not all features worked but ran for five days, then drive stopped. Will never buy another NordicTrack product again

Original review: March 10, 2018

I ordered a treadmill because of the great reviews of the treadmill. I saw a lot of poor customer service reviews on this company. After they took my money in full, their customer service was very disappointing. The treadmill is 3 days late and NordicTrack representative said there is nothing they can do to fix the problem.

Original review: March 7, 2018

Not impressed at all with this company or their product (X11i treadmill). It took over 9 weeks to be delivered when it showed it was in stock but was told it was being shipped from US. 4 months later, my treadmill has died and seems almost impossible to get a hold of them (30 min is min time and you talk to at least 5 people that defer you to someone else.) They also overcharged me by over $400 and was promised a refund which never came. Worst company and customer service I have seen in a while... way too expensive to buy from them ever again. Boo, NordicTrack, boo.

Updated on 03/07/2018: Rating beyond no stars... Surprise, surprise my warranty doesn't cover the failed treadmill. Not even 4 months after receiving it, turns out my motor board has failed. The technician, working for ICON has been great but I still have a defunct piece of equipment that I cannot use. The quickest response that I ever received from NT (within 10 minutes) was to tell me I'm out of luck on the warranty. They still owe me $430 for overcharging me but assume after reading all the reviews that I may as well be chasing wind. This has now been an issue that I am forced to resolve on my own at a steep cost... DO NOT BUY NORDICTRACK... You'll just end up writing a review like the 100s of others. Worst company ever. I would return the stupid thing but they'll most likely ding me ad nauseam to return and restock. That place needs to shut down.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

I ordered the NordicTrack treadmill with warranty, iFit, and White Glove Home Delivery Service and assembly. So excited to get it, I confirmed that I would have white glove service and all. The crew came and left it on my curbside. When I asked, "Why not the white glove service?" They said, "That is not what we have in our system." Even showing my receipt which had the white glove service on it, they said, "We can't do anything." I called NordicTrack up, and they said the Sales person who took my Upgraded Order forgot to update the system for the delivery service that this is a white glove service. I took off from work to do this. It's very cold and about to rain outside. They said they can reschedule for another day but with the cold and left outside, NordicTrack is it wise to leave this outside. WOW, so leave this thing outside and they do not even know how long it can take, she said, "Might be 5 days or more from today."

So I ended up doing it myself and hurting my left arm badly and NO DAMN REMORSE from NordicTrack nor they did not care about anything. They just said it was their fault. DAMN, I guess when you make money caring goes out the window. That Human touch goes out. Calling the billing department (866 896 9777), 50 mins hold time. Refunds of the white glove service takes 30 days... When they can take out your money in 2 minutes. Here is the FUNNY THING, I can get the delivery company to reschedule and assemble it even after I told her I had to bring it in the home alone.

I even asked, "So What kind of white glove service would that be if the customer did the hard work of bringing it into the home at the location I wanted. I don't need your crew to do the easy task of assembling then..." WHY WOULD YOU EVEN OFFER THAT? AND FULL PRICE. WOW? NordicTrack, I hope to GOD you read this because you are on my ** list and I will make it known that your service sucks. This is how you treat your customers, who paid all of it upfront not even finance it. Paid full. Thanks.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2018

Order online paid for white glove delivery. After one month delivery company called to schedule delivery. When I told them it had to go upstairs they said they would need approval for another man and it would take about a week. One month later they called to schedule the new delivery when I told them it was going upstairs they said they would need approval for another man. I told them we had already been through this once. I was told, "Oh I'm sorry I didn't read the notes." Then they scheduled it five more days out. When they arrived at my home the men said, "Oh we have a problem. We need another man and they left without delivery." This without doubt is the worse company I've dealt with in my entire life.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2018

I have led controller going out. I email IconUK. They can't ship out of UK. Australia says to contact UK. USA website can only service and sale if in USA. Ditto Canada. OK where to get parts, service. This is easy to get an LED controller for my unit (NETL14711.5 T15.0)? I didn't realize a big name with sales all over ME, Asia, EUROPE HAS such limited support. The big name reseller stores here in Thailand don't service but they can sell with no idea where to buy parts?

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

Treadmill ordered 12/29/17. Delivery expectation of 10-14 days. 25 days later local delivery calls. At this point I am out of town, but I accommodate them. I take a day off work. They forget to put it on the truck. Local delivery (I believe) somehow cancels the order. NordicTrack seems unable to handle this. I am talking 45 minute hold time, 22 EMAILS between customer care and I. NO ONE CAN GET ME MY TREADMILL, but they have my money, of course. I am ignored by social media messages. I even found the LinkedIn Profile of their marking VP, who ignored me. I thought I was a rational consumer (I worked 10 years in retail) but I am literally in tears trying to figure out who can help me. Still no resolution, and we are at day 55.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

Purchased treadmill model NTL22116 for 2299.00 on Nov 5th, 2017. One disappointment after another: White glove installation is a complete joke. Two delivery people showed up. Said if you have any questions call customer service. In a one month span after only using the machine about 5 times: Belt caught causing friction and noise. Motor made loud clicking sound and then stopped working altogether. Knob to change cushion of belt does not work. Electronics (screen) stopped working, machine essentially dead. Each of these problems resulted in a 1-3 hour roundabout call with customer service where they promised to send parts and have a technician contact me within “1-7 business days” to set up service. NO ONE EVER CALLED.

Finally, after being so fed up I arranged to return the machine. I was told would get shipping labels in the mail and call to arrange pick up. It’s been a week and still have not received labels or phone call. In all my years of buying experience (vehicles, home, furniture, computers, appliances, etc) I’ve never had a worse experience. I regret so much throwing more than $2000 away on this product and I hope no one else does the same.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

Worst company I've ever dealt with. Been dealing with them for 3 months and don't even have a full refund. Sad thing is they have had the product back for 2 months and 2 weeks. I wished they would lose everything and go broke. Also you call them and they have caller ID. They will put you on hold. Spent over 26 hours on hold on my dime and still haven't gotten anywhere. So please I HOPE NO ONE BUYS ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

It took them 3 months to deliver the machine that I ordered, then the machine was damaged. They took it away and after waiting 2 hours and 27 minutes on the phone, a very unfriendly person told me that their policy is to charge me $300 for the return.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I purchased this machine (Model NTL29016 incline treadmill) in March 2017. Started having little problems in May. By November the machine stopped working altogether. You have to call them and are on hold for over 30 minutes at a time. They ordered me every part there is, now more than once, they have had 2 different companies come out to fix with 3 different tech, and as of today my machine still is not working. So I am paying for a machine that I have not been able to use since November 2017. They have no answer for me other than they will keep re ordering parts that they have already replaced, and that they will not give me back my money, we financed thru their credit company called Fortiva. Worst customer service experience and a machine that I have to pay for and can’t use.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

I made a huge mistake dealing with NordicTrack, Please read this review and think twice before dealing with such company, I paid more than $1500 for a treadmill that I can't even use. They have by far the worst customer experience you may ever have. They keep you on hold for over than 30 minutes to just talk to someone explaining your problem. Whenever they answer, you will just get the rudest treatment in your life. My problem started from delaying the delivery because it is the "Holiday Time". Waited for over than 5 week, and you know what is the funny part, they charged me for iFit usage without even delivering it.

Then after getting the treadmill, I have been waiting for the white glove delivery, when I purchased the service I told them I need to be installed in the second floor, and they said, "Sure, we can do that." Well, they lied. When I got the company to do the installation they said, "The service is 2 man delivery and we can't do installation in the second floor, we need at least 3rd man," so I have to wait more for that. Waited enough, then called them, they said, "Sure, we got the approval for you and it will be with the delivery company the next day," well, they lied again. A week later called the delivery company, they said they got nothing. I have been in this hassle over than 2 month, and yet I am stuck with a huge box in my hallway that I can't do anything about.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

The WORST customer service ever. Bought my treadmill from Sears. Got some issues with it. Went online to request for a service. Got email confirmation that someone would be calling me soon. That "soon" went to more than 10 days and I'm still waiting for someone to call me back. Tried calling them 4-5 times but every time they put you on hold more than 20-30 minutes. Finally called a handyman in my area to come look into my machine. Paid him $80 from my own pocket when in fact NordicTrack should have been taking care of it. My first and very last NordicTrack equipment ever.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I have a 1-year old NordicTrack treadmill (C950i). It broke about 1 year and 1 week after we bought it. I have been trying to get a response from NordicTrack customer service for 6 days now. I have tried chat, phone, opening a support ticket, replying to the support ticket, reading the owner's manual (which left out some important information that I had to figure out by trial and error). I was on hold a long time on the phone and never got through. I wish I had read all these ConsumerAffairs reviews about how LOUSY their customer support is before I purchased our treadmill. I will never buy from NordicTrack again.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I wanted to surprise my wife with a great treadmill after she lost 25 pounds this summer/fall walking and working out. I ordered a Nordic Track treadmill on October 31, 2017 and as of today 1/23/18 still don't have it. Also after so many phone calls to them when I was told they would call me or e-mail me back with an update we have Never received any correspondence back.

The first incident was when they gave the delivery service the wrong phone number so they couldn't get in touch with me to set up the delivery. After close to a month they delivered our treadmill minus parts so it couldn't be used. I took a day off from work to receive the treadmill. Delivery guys apologized (wasn't their fault) and sent it back to NT. (I was given the option of keeping the treadmill and installing the parts myself. I have a bad back which is why I paid the premium for white glove delivery to a second floor bedroom The guys told me I would need to lift the treadmill to install the missing part.) After calling and trying to check the status of our new order I was told the hold up was to do with finance so they forwarded my call to them. Finance said there was no problem and forwarded me back to customer service at which I was then told they "They ran out of treadmills." Yep you just can't make this stuff up.

After many more calls, on January 7, 2018 I did receive an e-mail stating my treadmill was shipped and to allow several weeks for it to arrive at the local warehouse and I would receive a call for delivery. After about 10 days I called just to see if NT had an update as the shipping tracking number was saying it was already delivered. I was told they couldn't find the order but would contact me with an update after someone else contacted her with the information. I never received an e-mail.

After many more phone calls and lies from them I finally got in touch with Mikki today. Took me 70 minutes (50 min was being on hold) but she was the first person I spoke to that sounded like she knew what she was doing. She got the order canceled and I can only hope that this is the last time I ever have to talk with them. I have notes documenting calls with names, being disconnected after being on hold for over an hour, etc. etc. Do Not Order from this company, Please learn from me. I should have done my research. I would rate them a zero if that was an option. I truly don't know how Nordic Track is still in business. Below you are asking for an order number to confirm. I have a couple but typed in the last order number I was given.)

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

I can begin with the multitude of lies NordicTrack tells its customers about delivery, which, in my case took threats of legal action to effect delivery, but there is much more. Once delivered the machine, a treadmill model NTL11215 began having problems with the fitness programs. That problem remains unsolved but today I am filing a complaint about customer service, or the lack of it. EVERY time I call this company they take my name, then put me on hold for a MINIMUM of fifteen minutes and then they give me the runaround about solving the software problem. This is a deliberate policy in a attempt to discourage customers from filing complaints.

For me I had to take out six screws and remove the motor housing which exposed the live wires and electronic controller. By pressing buttons it was determined the controller was defective and I was offered two choices: wait for several WEEKS to get a technician to replace the defective module or they would ship the controller (which would itself take several days) and have me, being the highly qualified NordicTrack service technician I am, replace it myself. Please note the sarcasm about my qualifications. This is what they call service.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

We spent three weeks waiting for our treadmill only to have it delivered in pieces. We paid the extra $250 to have the white glove in-home assembly service. The delivery service was a subcontractor and had zero experience in the products assembly. We spent literally an hour and a half on hold, and were transferred four times before we were able to speak to someone about the status of our product assembly. After taking the day off work for the delivery/assembly, we were left with a product in pieces on our living room floor, waiting for a callback... which may or may not come. Anyone wishing to purchase equipment shouldn’t bother paying the extra money for assembly, and should expect to spend at least 45 minutes to an hour on hold for any sort of “customer service.”

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

We ordered a treadmill in December and it took over a month to be delivered, although we paid for white glove delivery and were told to expect delivery in 10-14 days. When I called "customer service" to check the status of our order, after being on hold for over 40 mins, I was told that they could not assist with delivery status. The treadmill was finally scheduled to be delivered yesterday and when it was being unloaded from the truck, damage to the shipping crate and machine was noted. I refused delivery.

I immediately called "customer service" and attempted to talk to a human. I was on hold for over 2 and 1/2 hours yesterday with absolutely no help other than being told to call a dept at an 866 number, which closes at 5 pm MT. I live chatted with a rep, while on hold, only to be told to call "customer service." I emailed customer service with no response. I am on hold yet again this morning, with the 866 number, as I am writing this. Has been 55 minutes and have yet to speak with a human. I would avoid ordering anything from this company. WOW, just horrible.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

Worse Customer Service I have ever been subjected to. 10-15 min hold times each time I called them. They double billed my credit card! Called billing and spent a total of almost 3 1/2 hours on hold trying to get through to them. Back and forth between customer service and billing. Finally got through to customer service and told them to cancel my order. Over 4 hours total in one day making calls and sitting on hold. Can't imagine what it would take to get a repair done!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

Bought an incline treadmill at the beginning of December, and it was promised to me by Christmas. Received an email that the product had shipped and ETA was 12/21. Never received phone call from "MXD Delivery Service," but received another email updating new ETA to be 12/27. Once again, never received phone call from delivery so tried calling MXD, which puts you on hold for 30 minutes then goes to voicemail. I left multiple phone messages, as well as an email to this company but never heard back. Proceeded to call Nordic Track on the 27th to find out what was going on. Waited on hold for one hour and four minutes, and the girl said she would look into it and PROMISED to call me back in 24 hours to let me know where machine was.

She could not give me an answer as to why I could not reach the MXD delivery service. She of course does not call me back. I call back to find out what is going on. The same 800 number says the office closed at 6pm Mountain Time, but it is only 4:30pm Mountain Time. I then look up another 800 number through Icon Health website (company who owns Nordic Track), and they answer and say that I need to talk to billing and put me through to another extension. I wait on hold for over 30 minutes, then the phone mysteriously disconnects. Next day, I call again the first 800 number through which I spoke with first agent. She tells me that her computer shows that my machine is to be delivered "next week."

I ask why she did not call me back like she promised the day before and she says because she had not heard back from the shipping company about the whereabouts of my machine. I ask how she magically knows now what she did not know before, and tell her I don't trust the company and want to cancel order (on 12/29). She tells me I am charged with restocking fee (10%) $350. Nordic Track takes no accountability for not following through with its end of the business deal (getting my machine to me by date advertised), yet is penalizing me for canceling order. I think this is probably the sleaziest business interaction I have ever experienced.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I ordered my product 30 days ago. I've heard ZERO information on delivery. I spent close to $300 for home set up as well. I spent an hour yesterday on the phone and finally got a hold of someone. They told me that it was delivered to my final local carrier 7 days ago. I've called the local carrier twice requesting a call back, heard nothing. So today I've been on the phone again for over an hour trying to speak with Nordic Track. Still on hold while typing this. Absolutely horrendous customer service. I'm cancelling my order if they can't deliver by tomorrow. I can't speak about the product obviously because I don't have it but if this process is any indication I'm not optimistic. I would NOT recommend dealing with this company.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I was forced to give one star because I would not have even given NordicTrack any stars after my experience. I ordered a treadmill on 11/30 as a gift for my girlfriend. I was promised that delivery would be made by Christmas. Well, here we are two days before Christmas and nothing. Earlier in the week I was told my order was "temporarily lost" and that the treadmill would reach the shipper on 12/21. After inquiring this morning, I am now being told that the treadmill will be at the shipper on 12/22. They were ecstatic to tell me that! Like they really accomplished something and that the treadmill would arrive two to three days after Christmas.

I am not accepting delivery and I’m contacting my credit card company to dispute the charge. There will be plenty of sales after the holidays. Oh, and forget trying to get any sort of resolution by telephone unless you have an hour or so to kill listening to crappy music. One of the worst online buying experiences ever. Stay away from NordicTrack unless you can carry one out of a store on your back or unless you are the MOST patient individual in the world!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I ordered a treadmill more than 1 month ago, I have not reviewed it. Every time I call customer service I wait on hold more than 40 minutes then they say, "Oh it will be there." In 2-3 days or they can't help. I can't even get a manager on the phone. I can't imagine trying to fix this thing if it broke. The online chat says they can't help with delivery.

NordicTrack Treadmills expert review by Kate Williams, Ph.D.

Known for their iconic skier machines, NordicTrack began manufacturing treadmills in the late 1990s. They have a variety of treadmills for consumer and commercial use, including their incline trainer, which has a 40 percent incline, and their treadmill desks, which allow users to work while burning calories and staying active.

• Wide variety: NordicTrack has treadmills for multiple uses and budgets, including incline trainers, C-series treadmills, commercial treadmills and desktop treadmills. Prices start at $799.

• iFit: iFit is NordicTrack’s smart fitness app that gives users access to a library of customized workouts, training routes, automatic tracking and more. It is available through a paid subscription, and up to three users can be added to one account at a time.

• Free shipping: All NordicTrack products ship to your home for free when you purchase them directly from the NordicTrack website.

• 30-day money back guarantee: Try your NordicTrack treadmill out at home for 30 days. If you aren’t fully satisfied, you can return it for a full refund.

• NordicTrack picks: NordicTrack’s website lists their best picks for each of their main categories of treadmills to help consumers figure out which one will work best for their needs.

• Best for: NordicTrack treadmills are best for walkers, joggers and runners.

Profile picture of Kate Williams, Ph.D.
Kate Williams, Ph.D.

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

As a member of the ConsumerAffairs Research Team, Kate Williams, Ph.D. believes everyone deserves easy access to accurate and comprehensive information on products and businesses before they make a purchase. She spends countless hours researching companies and industries before writing buyers guides to make sure consumers have all the information they need to make smart, informed buying decisions.

NordicTrack Treadmills Company Information