NordicTrack Treadmills

Compare Treadmills

Research top Treadmills recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

NordicTrack x7i incline trainer - Received my incline machine in November 2016. Have already had multiple issues. First issue with this company is when you call them you will be on hold for at least 15 minutes!!!! First mechanical issue was in March 2017. I called customer care. After waiting on hold for more than 20 minutes I explained the problem I was having with the machine. We went over a couple of simple troubleshooting suggestions. After about 15 minutes she couldn't help. They put me on with another service agent. She said the problem was the console. She said they would send me out a new console and that it was an EASY fix. She said it was like 4 to 5 screws and that was it. When the console arrived it came with NO instructions.

I got my user's manual and tried it myself. I then realized it was about 40 or more screws. Plus all the wiring. And I'm not a technician. I called NordicTrack back and asked how much it would cost for a service tech to come out. The price was $172 including tax. NordicTrack would not cover the expense for the tech to come out. I had to pay it. When the tech came to my house without even looking at machine he told me the problem is not the console. He couldn't believe they told me that was the problem. He told me what the problem was the elevation motor. He went ahead and replaced the console anyways.

When NordicTrack finally sent the right parts they told me they would reimburse my $172 for the service tech since the problem was not the console. The customer service agent for NordicTrack said it would take 2 to 4 days to receive my reimbursement on my credit card. Now two weeks later they decided against reimbursing me. Nothing but LIES from the customer service!!! So before you go to buy a machine from NordicTrack be prepared for HORRIBLE customer service!!!! And a machine that that is JUNK!!!! So if you are interested in this machine I will sell you mine for $172. All I want is $172 back.

I took delivery and set up about 3 weeks ago and the equipment keeps producing an error message. I followed the instructions and I continue to get the error. I contacted customer service by phone and the recording said I had to register my equipment before they would help me. This is frustrating because I purchased the treadmill directly from them online so they had all of the information. I went on their registration page, but was unable to submit the form because it did not accept the serial number so I emailed customer service and they said they could assist me in registering the product. I supplied all of the information but I have not heard back from them since. I have emailed several times.

This is a brand new piece equipment that I cannot even speak to a person about. They say that public employees should treat their customers like the private sector does. I am the Mayor of Naperville, Illinois and I can say with a good deal of confidence that if the city's employees gave this kind of service to our residents, I would be voted out of office. Very poor experience. I do not recommend this product or this company.

I bought a treadmill 3 months ago (floor model, dumb) Model 24934.0. It has NEVER worked (400.00 sales price, 500.00 warranty, 120.00 iFit app). The screen looped and looped. I figured out how to temp fix this with a YouTube video. 5 mins later, I got a message that the SD card was defective. After some time, I figured out how to contact ICON. They told me that I needed a new MINI SD and would send it to me. I got it, had to figure out how to install (another YouTube video) but NADA. Still didn't work.

So I called Icon back, they tell me that I need a whole new console and they will mail it to me (haha). It is "easy" to install, just remove "6 screws", there are 15. I had not instructions when it came in the mail. Sent the emails and they sent me 2 lines of instructions that said something like "remove one connection and it will come off." Are you kidding me? There are multiple wires and several go into the machine into another box. I called Sears (where I bought it. NEVER do that) and after 30 min of multiple calls no one even picked up a phone. I tried multiple departments during store hours.

So here I sit 3 months into a NON-WORKING treadmill. And the console half off, screws everywhere... 2000.00 down the drain. I may have to sledgehammer this thing and just drag it out. NEVER BUY A NORDICTRACK PEOPLE. TROTTER, that is a good brand. I never had problems with that one but my husband took it the divorce... Sweet package he got… Haha.

I've had my $2500 treadmill for 10 months. The roller has completely broken and is unusable. I filled out a service request twice in one week and no one called me. I then called, was on hold for over 20 minutes. The woman on the phone told me I had to take the treadmill apart so we could 'diagnose' the issue before she could do anything. I knew what the issue was, but that wasn't good enough, she wanted me to go through these steps. She sent me videos on how to take the thing apart. She told me that if I wasn't willing to do this, it would cost me $150 for a tech to come out, just to diagnose it, even though it's under warranty. I did what she asked, and then she told me that I had to wait up to a week for a tech to 'call' me, and then the appointment would be at least 3 weeks out!!!

Then... the next day, I get an email from ICON asking me to take videos and pictures of the issue. I would highly recommend anyone to NOT buy anything from this company, they suck at customer service. They want you to 'go away' and call an independent contractor out and pay out of pocket, this is what they're after. They are horrible to deal with, you have to jump through hoops and it's disgusting. Now, I have a TM that is broken. I wonder if the tech will call? I highly doubt it. Time to get a lawyer, they won't get away with this.

After several months of research, we decided on purchasing the Nordic Track 1750. It was purchased on May 25. By the second week in June I began checking the shipment status. I soon realized it wasn't moving from one location to another. I called several times and like many others was put on hold for up to 1 hour in some cases. After many phone calls and transfers to other departments, they informed me they could not locate my purchase! How does one lose a treadmill? I asked for and received a full refund. I will be ordering another treadmill from another company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NordicTrack Treadmills?

My boyfriend helped me get my NordicTrack setup in the right room and figure out how to hook it up. It is pretty easy to use once it is set up. I like to run on it so I can stay indoors when the weather is bad and I like to choose the difficulty level for myself. It is very easy to get to as well, but I still I find it pretty boring and difficult to get up the motivation to get up and do use my treadmill.

I like working out on the NordicTrack x22a Incline Trainer. I had someone help me put it together so it was simple for me to open it and get started. If I had not have help putting this together I don't think I would have gotten it together even though the instructions came with it and they were fairly simple to do. Unfortunately they were a little bit more complicated for me. My friends, family and I basically put our money together and purchase this along with other workout equipment. Now we have our own little exercise group. So then we don't have to go into the gym and be embarrassed by all of these ridiculously skinny people looking at us and pointing at us and having their little judgment.

NordicTrack is the perfect treadmill for me. I love the incline and the down climb. And I like the EKG grip pulse heart rate monitor and wireless chest strap among other things like the video monitor and the pre-programmed videos that make you feel like you have your one-on-one personal trainer right there in the house with you to motivate you and keep you on track and keep you going. It seems to me that I get personal treatment and it seems like this was designed just for me. But I would like for the price to be a little lower or if maybe there was a situation to where they could make payments on it because unfortunately that's one thing that I was unable to do. But due to family I was able to get this because I did need it in order to lose a certain amount of weight and due to the weight loss I was able to save my own life. So thank God for the NordicTrack.

My NordicTrack C1650 is a space saver. This folds up great to take up less space but it is quite heavy. But it inclines with different terrains that match different complex walking and it has plenty of fitness goals opportunities. It is a good machine and it suits its purpose for me. It was however a bit on the expensive side. Nevertheless, it is easy to use and operate with step by step guide on the big screen that is easy to read.

My treadmill's incline, multiple modes, different types of programmed exercise, safety stop and bottle holders are nice. It also has a place to plug in an mp3 player. My treadmill is very easy to use and operate, too. Overall, I'm very satisfied with the durability of the treadmill. It is heavy duty and lasts for a long time without defect. I never had any issues with the treadmill. However, Nordictrak can add side wells that can be used to rest on, the safety feature to stop the treadmill during falls should be better and respond sooner, because it takes too long for it to stop.

The NordicTrack Treadmill incline feature is nice. It makes it better for burning more calories faster. I like how it is quiet and all of the cool gadgets and gizmos that come with it. I just wish it came in a hot pink or magenta color. I would also add a tv or iPod holder so that it could rest on the treadmill as I worked out instead of having to hold it. But operating the treadmill is easy. I turn it on, press the button, select the speed and I'm good to go.

Setting up the NordicTrack treadmill was a bit of a pain at first but after getting used to it, it is quite easy to operate. I like the simplicity of the basic features even though I would have preferred a more advanced model. It has a digital screen and I like the safety features. However, the design is boring and black was the only color available. I am also not fond of the uncomfortable hand grips, they are made of foam which also absorbs a lot of sweat. Other than that, the treadmill is of good quality and overall it is easy to use. I am satisfied.

Setting it up my Nordictrack Treadmill is child's play, you can just fold it out, and fold it back up for easy storage when you're done. It takes up almost no space, even though it feels very large while I'm on it. I like its reduced vibration and self-cooling features, the pad can go from soft cushion to firm road, -3 to 15% incline, phone and tablet stand, large fan to keep you cool and it's bluetooth responsive. However, it would need longer handlebars that are sturdy while also being able to be folded up when not in use, and the price could certainly be lowered a bit. I paid $1700 for mine when it first came out.

My Nordictrack 400 is not boring like others. I like its eighteen workout apps and it's got a port for iPod and tablet holder which I really enjoy using. This treadmill is easy to use and store, too. I'm pretty happy with it and I really like all the features. I don't know what else I could possibly look for in a treadmill. If I had to choose something, the parts and labor warranty could be a little longer. I was also told it was easy to put together but was really a two person job. But it was easy to learn.

My Norditrak treadmill has sound system, variable speed system, lifetime warranty on motor of the treadmill, great space management ability and high incline ability. It is great but it does not have a wireless connection for the speakers, fans or any great new technology of which I've seen on the new machines at a workout floor of my gym. Also because it is a heavier duty machine it is more difficult to move and transport. It would be a great bonus if newer companies can deal with a more lightweight and ergonomic design.

I love this NordicTrack treadmill. I got this as a Christmas present and my husband set it up. It was a little pricey at first but is hands down the best one I've used even with just the basic functions. It has all the functions I like to use including incline and iPod hook up. It's also user friendly and it's available to use rain or shine. I have tried quite a few at various gyms in my area and this one is still my favorite. There's nothing I would change about it except maybe have a stereo system to hook up and listen to loud music.

We bought a NordicTrack treadmill about six months ago, and after one month, it wouldn't calibrate correctly. We had a service technician come, he performed several tests to diagnose the problem, and ordered the wrong part. He came back, decided that the entire console needed to be replaced, ordered it, and the console arrived at our home. He assured us that he would return to install it when the part arrived. When we tried to set up the appointment, we were told that no one would be coming, that we needed to install it ourselves. We called again and again to see if someone would come, but no, NordicTrack would not stand behind the service of this treadmill. We will probably install it ourselves, but if something goes wrong in the installation, Nordic Track could easily say it was our fault and not cover it. I am not impressed with this terrible customer service.

NordicTrack Treadmill is very big, bulky, and heavy. Definitely not easy to transport and hide. But pretty self-explanatory in usage and as for functionality, it is efficient. I like speed control, elevation increase, pulse, meter and mileage tracker. I can use in comfort of own home and motivates me every time I look at it. Also can watch TV while using it and can still do my cardio on rainy day. However, I would like it to be less bulky and heavy, maybe portable. It's kind of large in my small space and but difficult to hide. Also, should have more colors, WiFi capable, streamlined and re-engineered to advance as technology does, nontoxic, solar power and green for environment.

My husband set up the treadmill for me and he got it done fairly quickly. It is very easy to use, easy to start and stop, to activate the incline, and to change the speed to a higher or lower number. I like that I can change the speed so I can choose to run or just walk. I also love the incline option because it makes my workouts more difficult and fun. The touchscreen is very big, easy to read and shows me information that I want to know. There is only one thing that I dislike about my Nordictrack Treadmill and brand. It was that the product was quite expensive. It would cost a lot less to use the treadmills at the gym I have a membership at. For a lot of people, the high price wouldn't be worth it.

I love my NordicTrack treadmill. It is inclined, easy to use, easy to understand and has Bluetooth capability. The enhanced features provide fast learning of the machine. All of the features are incredible and vastly different than any other treadmill on the market. This is an easy way for me to get in my daily workout. This is definitely a top of the market machine. I vastly enjoy everything about this machine and I doubt I would ever own anything else.

NordicTrack is expensive, but worthwhile. When the treadmill was delivered, it was also setup for me. Using it during the week was extremely easy. Buttons are clearly defined, and the instructions are clear to understand. I also enjoyed the ease of setting up goals and the screen clearly showing what I have accomplished. This treadmill has really helped me in meeting some of my fitness goals. The only thing I really dislike is how difficult it is to move the treadmill to a new location in my house. It’s bulky and heavy.

It came fully put together, fully operational. All I had to do was open box delivered to me and assemble such said parts in the instruction manual that came with it. It calculated speed, heart rate and calories burned throughout the session. Had other features as l like different speeds and inclining positions. It also set a calorie burning goal and would alarm when goal was reached. But it was very big and bulky. Took up a lot of space and eventually the calculation of the machine started messing up. Had to plug in key card to start the treadmill and a lot of times the card would get hung up on me or my clothing and jerk out of the treadmill and that would cause it to shut off.

NordicTrack is extremely easy to use to run but of course, it's too heavy to easily move it around, but once it's set up it's no problem. Although the menu is a little clunky, it still gets the job done adequately. However, I would prefer larger, simpler to use buttons and they're too difficult to feel (flat) and the menus are not streamlined. I also dislike the fact that there are ads on the welcome menu, and the brightness of the LCD screen can be irritating in a dim room. But its automatic incline adjustment works great even when you're already running, and the ability to pre-program specific workouts beforehand and also the automatic lock is a good feature.

The NordicTrack has an inclining walking board, can be monitored for calories burnt, speed, and other things. It is easy to use and very nice equipment. The setup isn't hard, but it is big and bulky, hard to move and store if you don't want it in the same place all the time.

We received treadmill (model# NTL14116) that we could not assemble due to what we suspected to be defective part(s). Rather than going through customer service hoops determining which parts were actually defective (they requested photos from various angles), we decided to just pay $169 plus tax to have someone come out and determine a problem, if any, and assemble if possible.

Per the technician welding was done incorrectly, which was why we could not assemble in the first place, and also the console was broken. Replacements parts were ordered but here's the problem. There is no ETA, and God knows how long it will take. Also when I spoke to a customer service rep that tried to shift the blame on us, until of course I e-mailed a document from their own technician confirming that we are NOT the problem. We purchased the treadmill on 4/6/17, and it's 5/31/17 now still with no ETA. Yes I'm not going to buy from NordicTrack again.

I like the fact that my NordicTrack Treadmill has a Plug for headphones, spot to stand up phone. It also has drink holder on the dock of the treadmill and it also has several different levels of elevation or resistance I can choose for level of difficulty. It was actually quite simple to set up. Just unfold once, but the guys from the store we retrieved it at were nice enough to help us set it up the very next day we got the treadmill. Be able to listen to music with my phone instead of just with headphones and also a fan could be something neat for the times I spend more than 30 minutes on the treadmill.

NordicTrack is very nice. It has a lot of features. It can track me and I can count my steps. Setup is easy and everyone can use it. You just get on it and go. It can go fast, slow or medium. I have a need for speed and I want to go fast but it goes too slow.

It is easy to set up, easy to use and easy to store. I get a good workout and I like all of the different setting and all of the options that it has to offer. It has a lot of good things about it that make it fun to use and I like using it. But it is hard to fix and find parts for. It was also expensive and is very heavy and bulky.

The process of setting up my treadmill was incredibly easy because the company sent someone out when it was delivered to set it up for me. During my first use, it took me a while to get comfortable with the settings. The features that I like the most about my NordicTrack is the ability to incline and decline. I also like that the display monitor shows me the amount of calories I burn during any given session and the distance I've covered. If I can improve my treadmill, it would by including more current technology available in the monitor and I would like to receive more feedback and information about my workouts.

NordicTrack is incredibly easy to use. It comes with very clear instructions that are really useful. I loveee it. Also, there are many useful settings on it. Super great and it and can challenge you in many ways. The speed limit is just perfect for anyone at any fitness level. However, with this treadmill it doesn't track your calories completely accurately. The calories are way high when they shouldn't be.

It's pretty big and it was very difficult to move. When I did it even though it has wheels on the bottom I still needed help and it just takes up lots of space in my apartment which is kind of small to begin with. Setting it up was a pain and learning all the settings was not as easy as I thought it would be but after reading the manual and getting it moved to spot where I could easily access it, it was easy and comfortable. I also like that it's portable and easy to use. I also feel like when people come over they often compliment it because it looks super high tech and the colors are cool and has a mute button so no disturbing beeping sounds if I don't want it.

Compare Treadmills