2.69/5
Based on 180 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

NordicTrack Treadmills

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 21, 2018

415 NordicTrack Treadmills Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

Treadmill ordered 12/29/17. Delivery expectation of 10-14 days. 25 days later local delivery calls. At this point I am out of town, but I accommodate them. I take a day off work. They forget to put it on the truck. Local delivery (I believe) somehow cancels the order. NordicTrack seems unable to handle this. I am talking 45 minute hold time, 22 EMAILS between customer care and I. NO ONE CAN GET ME MY TREADMILL, but they have my money, of course. I am ignored by social media messages. I even found the LinkedIn Profile of their marking VP, who ignored me. I thought I was a rational consumer (I worked 10 years in retail) but I am literally in tears trying to figure out who can help me. Still no resolution, and we are at day 55.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

Purchased treadmill model NTL22116 for 2299.00 on Nov 5th, 2017. One disappointment after another: White glove installation is a complete joke. Two delivery people showed up. Said if you have any questions call customer service. In a one month span after only using the machine about 5 times: Belt caught causing friction and noise. Motor made loud clicking sound and then stopped working altogether. Knob to change cushion of belt does not work. Electronics (screen) stopped working, machine essentially dead. Each of these problems resulted in a 1-3 hour roundabout call with customer service where they promised to send parts and have a technician contact me within “1-7 business days” to set up service. NO ONE EVER CALLED.

Finally, after being so fed up I arranged to return the machine. I was told would get shipping labels in the mail and call to arrange pick up. It’s been a week and still have not received labels or phone call. In all my years of buying experience (vehicles, home, furniture, computers, appliances, etc) I’ve never had a worse experience. I regret so much throwing more than $2000 away on this product and I hope no one else does the same.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

Worst company I've ever dealt with. Been dealing with them for 3 months and don't even have a full refund. Sad thing is they have had the product back for 2 months and 2 weeks. I wished they would lose everything and go broke. Also you call them and they have caller ID. They will put you on hold. Spent over 26 hours on hold on my dime and still haven't gotten anywhere. So please I HOPE NO ONE BUYS ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

It took them 3 months to deliver the machine that I ordered, then the machine was damaged. They took it away and after waiting 2 hours and 27 minutes on the phone, a very unfriendly person told me that their policy is to charge me $300 for the return.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I purchased this machine (Model NTL29016 incline treadmill) in March 2017. Started having little problems in May. By November the machine stopped working altogether. You have to call them and are on hold for over 30 minutes at a time. They ordered me every part there is, now more than once, they have had 2 different companies come out to fix with 3 different tech, and as of today my machine still is not working. So I am paying for a machine that I have not been able to use since November 2017. They have no answer for me other than they will keep re ordering parts that they have already replaced, and that they will not give me back my money, we financed thru their credit company called Fortiva. Worst customer service experience and a machine that I have to pay for and can’t use.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NordicTrack Treadmills?

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

I made a huge mistake dealing with NordicTrack, Please read this review and think twice before dealing with such company, I paid more than $1500 for a treadmill that I can't even use. They have by far the worst customer experience you may ever have. They keep you on hold for over than 30 minutes to just talk to someone explaining your problem. Whenever they answer, you will just get the rudest treatment in your life. My problem started from delaying the delivery because it is the "Holiday Time". Waited for over than 5 week, and you know what is the funny part, they charged me for iFit usage without even delivering it.

Then after getting the treadmill, I have been waiting for the white glove delivery, when I purchased the service I told them I need to be installed in the second floor, and they said, "Sure, we can do that." Well, they lied. When I got the company to do the installation they said, "The service is 2 man delivery and we can't do installation in the second floor, we need at least 3rd man," so I have to wait more for that. Waited enough, then called them, they said, "Sure, we got the approval for you and it will be with the delivery company the next day," well, they lied again. A week later called the delivery company, they said they got nothing. I have been in this hassle over than 2 month, and yet I am stuck with a huge box in my hallway that I can't do anything about.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

The WORST customer service ever. Bought my treadmill from Sears. Got some issues with it. Went online to request for a service. Got email confirmation that someone would be calling me soon. That "soon" went to more than 10 days and I'm still waiting for someone to call me back. Tried calling them 4-5 times but every time they put you on hold more than 20-30 minutes. Finally called a handyman in my area to come look into my machine. Paid him $80 from my own pocket when in fact NordicTrack should have been taking care of it. My first and very last NordicTrack equipment ever.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I have a 1-year old NordicTrack treadmill (C950i). It broke about 1 year and 1 week after we bought it. I have been trying to get a response from NordicTrack customer service for 6 days now. I have tried chat, phone, opening a support ticket, replying to the support ticket, reading the owner's manual (which left out some important information that I had to figure out by trial and error). I was on hold a long time on the phone and never got through. I wish I had read all these ConsumerAffairs reviews about how LOUSY their customer support is before I purchased our treadmill. I will never buy from NordicTrack again.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I wanted to surprise my wife with a great treadmill after she lost 25 pounds this summer/fall walking and working out. I ordered a Nordic Track treadmill on October 31, 2017 and as of today 1/23/18 still don't have it. Also after so many phone calls to them when I was told they would call me or e-mail me back with an update we have Never received any correspondence back.

The first incident was when they gave the delivery service the wrong phone number so they couldn't get in touch with me to set up the delivery. After close to a month they delivered our treadmill minus parts so it couldn't be used. I took a day off from work to receive the treadmill. Delivery guys apologized (wasn't their fault) and sent it back to NT. (I was given the option of keeping the treadmill and installing the parts myself. I have a bad back which is why I paid the premium for white glove delivery to a second floor bedroom The guys told me I would need to lift the treadmill to install the missing part.) After calling and trying to check the status of our new order I was told the hold up was to do with finance so they forwarded my call to them. Finance said there was no problem and forwarded me back to customer service at which I was then told they "They ran out of treadmills." Yep you just can't make this stuff up.

After many more calls, on January 7, 2018 I did receive an e-mail stating my treadmill was shipped and to allow several weeks for it to arrive at the local warehouse and I would receive a call for delivery. After about 10 days I called just to see if NT had an update as the shipping tracking number was saying it was already delivered. I was told they couldn't find the order but would contact me with an update after someone else contacted her with the information. I never received an e-mail.

After many more phone calls and lies from them I finally got in touch with Mikki today. Took me 70 minutes (50 min was being on hold) but she was the first person I spoke to that sounded like she knew what she was doing. She got the order canceled and I can only hope that this is the last time I ever have to talk with them. I have notes documenting calls with names, being disconnected after being on hold for over an hour, etc. etc. Do Not Order from this company, Please learn from me. I should have done my research. I would rate them a zero if that was an option. I truly don't know how Nordic Track is still in business. Below you are asking for an order number to confirm. I have a couple but typed in the last order number I was given.)

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

I can begin with the multitude of lies NordicTrack tells its customers about delivery, which, in my case took threats of legal action to effect delivery, but there is much more. Once delivered the machine, a treadmill model NTL11215 began having problems with the fitness programs. That problem remains unsolved but today I am filing a complaint about customer service, or the lack of it. EVERY time I call this company they take my name, then put me on hold for a MINIMUM of fifteen minutes and then they give me the runaround about solving the software problem. This is a deliberate policy in a attempt to discourage customers from filing complaints.

For me I had to take out six screws and remove the motor housing which exposed the live wires and electronic controller. By pressing buttons it was determined the controller was defective and I was offered two choices: wait for several WEEKS to get a technician to replace the defective module or they would ship the controller (which would itself take several days) and have me, being the highly qualified NordicTrack service technician I am, replace it myself. Please note the sarcasm about my qualifications. This is what they call service.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

We spent three weeks waiting for our treadmill only to have it delivered in pieces. We paid the extra $250 to have the white glove in-home assembly service. The delivery service was a subcontractor and had zero experience in the products assembly. We spent literally an hour and a half on hold, and were transferred four times before we were able to speak to someone about the status of our product assembly. After taking the day off work for the delivery/assembly, we were left with a product in pieces on our living room floor, waiting for a callback... which may or may not come. Anyone wishing to purchase equipment shouldn’t bother paying the extra money for assembly, and should expect to spend at least 45 minutes to an hour on hold for any sort of “customer service.”

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

We ordered a treadmill in December and it took over a month to be delivered, although we paid for white glove delivery and were told to expect delivery in 10-14 days. When I called "customer service" to check the status of our order, after being on hold for over 40 mins, I was told that they could not assist with delivery status. The treadmill was finally scheduled to be delivered yesterday and when it was being unloaded from the truck, damage to the shipping crate and machine was noted. I refused delivery.

I immediately called "customer service" and attempted to talk to a human. I was on hold for over 2 and 1/2 hours yesterday with absolutely no help other than being told to call a dept at an 866 number, which closes at 5 pm MT. I live chatted with a rep, while on hold, only to be told to call "customer service." I emailed customer service with no response. I am on hold yet again this morning, with the 866 number, as I am writing this. Has been 55 minutes and have yet to speak with a human. I would avoid ordering anything from this company. WOW, just horrible.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

Worse Customer Service I have ever been subjected to. 10-15 min hold times each time I called them. They double billed my credit card! Called billing and spent a total of almost 3 1/2 hours on hold trying to get through to them. Back and forth between customer service and billing. Finally got through to customer service and told them to cancel my order. Over 4 hours total in one day making calls and sitting on hold. Can't imagine what it would take to get a repair done!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

Bought an incline treadmill at the beginning of December, and it was promised to me by Christmas. Received an email that the product had shipped and ETA was 12/21. Never received phone call from "MXD Delivery Service," but received another email updating new ETA to be 12/27. Once again, never received phone call from delivery so tried calling MXD, which puts you on hold for 30 minutes then goes to voicemail. I left multiple phone messages, as well as an email to this company but never heard back. Proceeded to call Nordic Track on the 27th to find out what was going on. Waited on hold for one hour and four minutes, and the girl said she would look into it and PROMISED to call me back in 24 hours to let me know where machine was.

She could not give me an answer as to why I could not reach the MXD delivery service. She of course does not call me back. I call back to find out what is going on. The same 800 number says the office closed at 6pm Mountain Time, but it is only 4:30pm Mountain Time. I then look up another 800 number through Icon Health website (company who owns Nordic Track), and they answer and say that I need to talk to billing and put me through to another extension. I wait on hold for over 30 minutes, then the phone mysteriously disconnects. Next day, I call again the first 800 number through which I spoke with first agent. She tells me that her computer shows that my machine is to be delivered "next week."

I ask why she did not call me back like she promised the day before and she says because she had not heard back from the shipping company about the whereabouts of my machine. I ask how she magically knows now what she did not know before, and tell her I don't trust the company and want to cancel order (on 12/29). She tells me I am charged with restocking fee (10%) $350. Nordic Track takes no accountability for not following through with its end of the business deal (getting my machine to me by date advertised), yet is penalizing me for canceling order. I think this is probably the sleaziest business interaction I have ever experienced.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I ordered my product 30 days ago. I've heard ZERO information on delivery. I spent close to $300 for home set up as well. I spent an hour yesterday on the phone and finally got a hold of someone. They told me that it was delivered to my final local carrier 7 days ago. I've called the local carrier twice requesting a call back, heard nothing. So today I've been on the phone again for over an hour trying to speak with Nordic Track. Still on hold while typing this. Absolutely horrendous customer service. I'm cancelling my order if they can't deliver by tomorrow. I can't speak about the product obviously because I don't have it but if this process is any indication I'm not optimistic. I would NOT recommend dealing with this company.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I was forced to give one star because I would not have even given NordicTrack any stars after my experience. I ordered a treadmill on 11/30 as a gift for my girlfriend. I was promised that delivery would be made by Christmas. Well, here we are two days before Christmas and nothing. Earlier in the week I was told my order was "temporarily lost" and that the treadmill would reach the shipper on 12/21. After inquiring this morning, I am now being told that the treadmill will be at the shipper on 12/22. They were ecstatic to tell me that! Like they really accomplished something and that the treadmill would arrive two to three days after Christmas.

I am not accepting delivery and I’m contacting my credit card company to dispute the charge. There will be plenty of sales after the holidays. Oh, and forget trying to get any sort of resolution by telephone unless you have an hour or so to kill listening to crappy music. One of the worst online buying experiences ever. Stay away from NordicTrack unless you can carry one out of a store on your back or unless you are the MOST patient individual in the world!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I ordered a treadmill more than 1 month ago, I have not reviewed it. Every time I call customer service I wait on hold more than 40 minutes then they say, "Oh it will be there." In 2-3 days or they can't help. I can't even get a manager on the phone. I can't imagine trying to fix this thing if it broke. The online chat says they can't help with delivery.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I have had a treadmill from them for 2 years. Their amenities do not work; they give you the runaround when it comes to solving problems and in 2 years and over 6 phone calls I have only been treated professionally once, and it was when I recently bought the treadmill and was demanding my money back for the ill treatment and incomplete equipment. iFIT support... does not support. Rock my Run subcontracted and they know nothing of this. I have had their employees hang up on me on varied occasions or suspend online chat.

This is always after a MINIMUM of 20 minutes wait time for either. They can't even get the devices they sell to work right such as the heart monitor and wearables. I'm done with them. Do not buy from them. Go to new companies that are more customer friendly and understand that they are servicing you not the other way around. By the way the iFit that takes you all over the world is mainly just roads. The customizing does not work, a lot of misleading advertisement.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

I bought this machine (X11i Incline Trainer) for $2500 and expected great things. What I got was a bad experience from the very beginning. I paid several hundred dollars extra to have it delivered, placed and fully assembled, but when it arrived they tried to just drop it on my driveway. After several calls, they finally agreed to do what I paid for, but they clearly didn't want to and assembled it poorly. It never seemed to work properly and whenever I called for help, they just told me to look at my owner's manual. I used it nonetheless since I paid so much for it, but it finally had a complete electronic malfunction. They agreed to cover it, but it took so many calls, emails and chats to finally get them to take care of it (and so many weeks).

Then, just a few weeks after they "fixed" it and made sure all was working properly, there was a loud bang and the belt veered off to the right. A complete breakdown. Tried to get them to address this and they told me to figure out what was broken. Obviously, I am not able to do this. Then, they simply told me that they were sending me a new belt, but with no one to install it. Just a complete disaster from start to finish and I am currently without my machine for months at this point. I should have stuck with Sole products as they are less expensive and a better all around product.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I placed an order for a treadmill, unfortunately when I received the treadmill I discovered it was damaged in the box. I tried calling customer care and was placed on hold several times for over an hour each call. I spent my entire morning and early afternoon trying to contact customer care. I also would like to express my frustration and disappointment in not being able to receive the treadmill in time for Christmas and now having to wait an additional 2-3 weeks for a new replacement treadmill. I am dissatisfied with my many attempts and prolong hold on the phone with customer care. Everyone's time is valuable and it should be taken into consideration and respected.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

I own a Elite 5700. I've had to repair it 4 times since my purchase in 2014: nut/spacer, console, incline motor and control board. The last two repairs were within the same week! Each time I needed a warranty part, I went on chat and had to go through a series of questions, which were already answered by my service tech. The console was on back-order and took several weeks to get. My service technician (not NordicTrack) does not recommend NordicTrack to any of its customers, and neither do I. They do not provide the same service/product as in the past.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

The treadmill suddenly turned stopped with a weird smell. Turned the machine back on and the 2 side fans were full blast and you could not control them with the control button. Called customer service and they said they would send a control board. They would not send a tech to replace this, I had to do it myself. I did this and nothing changed. Called customer service and they said they would sent 2 fans that I would have to replace myself. I did this and no change. Called customer service again and they said they would send a complete console to replace. I refused to replace this myself so they said they would send a tech. No call from the tech to set appointment. Called customer service a fourth time.

They assigned this to a different company to service, they would call within 5 days. No call from this new tech, it's been 8 days so far. Called customer service for the fifth time and they gave me the number to call the tech myself. So far this treadmill has been taken apart for months, I paid for a subscription to iFit, money I am losing. I asked to replace the machine with one that works and got nowhere. Spoke to supervisor Sherry who did nothing but offer to give me the number of the tech so I could call them. She did nothing but over speak me during this conversation and when I asked to speak to her manager she said we don't have a manager that she was the floor supervisor. REALLY! Later she did give me his email after she said this is the only way to contact him. I have a treadmill that hasn't worked for months and this is the way they treat customers.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

I am writing to tell you what horrible service I have had dealing with this company. I ordered an incline trainer on 11/7/2017 and received confirmation that it had shipped 11/8. After two weeks of checking the order status with no changes I contacted NordicTrack to be told not to worry I would receive a call soon. After another week I called and was told the Shipping Manager had just left and to call back the next day. The next day I was told that the night before the status was updated to show it had been lost (conveniently after I had called and the manager had left). I was told to call billing to order another one. Keep in mind every time I call I am on hold 30-45 minutes. I ordered the new one on 11/30 and was told it would ship immediately and I should receive it in a few weeks.

After over a week with no shipping confirmation I call to check the status, again on hold an hour. I am told by shipping they do not know why it hasn’t shipped. First he says it is a billing problem and when I challenge that he says they are waiting to get some in. I also challenged that to which he admitted he had no idea what the issue was and transferred me to billing where I spend another hour on the phone. At this point I just want to cancel the order and have my money returned. I financed this with their financing and have already had to make a payment for an item that hasn’t even shipped.

Based on my experience so far I am anticipating that getting a refund is going to be a long drawn out battle. I shouldn’t have to work this hard for an item I have paid thousands for. Billing told me it would take 30 days to process a refund. This is the most ridiculous company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. We will see if a refund does actually get process. I anticipate many more hours on the phone with them in my future.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

We purchases a treadmill in early September, THREE months later, we still do not have our treadmill. The whole process has been beyond frustrating. After numerous attempts to track down our treadmill, we found that it was delivered to the wrong distribution center. NT would have been happy to let that be the end of it. WE had to track it down and reorder the machine after weeks of waiting. This time it went to the distribution center nearest to us, but took OVER a month to set up a delivery. The icing on the cake is that after waiting that month, the delivery team went to our neighbor's house, and basically told us that they were now out of the area and were not coming back because they had knocked on our door for 15 minutes.

Did I mention it was the WRONG house, even though we gave specific directions for finding ours? During this whole process NT repeatedly did not call us back or offer any solutions, beyond a $150 discount. Hours and hours spent on hold, days spent waiting for managers who never called us back, and months of time wasted waiting on a machine. The whole time NT had our money and didn't seem to care if we ever got our product. When getting our refund they actually tried to get us to PAY FOR SHIPPING. Unbelievable! Terrible business and horrible customer service. If their equipment is anything like their business model, it's a piece of junk.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

My wife bought me the incline trainer for my birthday. We always intended to install it in our garage as I am 6'2" and our ceilings are at just over 7'. When inclined my head would need to poke through the ceiling if we put it in the house. That said, our garage is clean, dry and insulated. When our equipment failed after 5 months I called support, who asked me to install an application on my phone that would allow them to view and assess the equipment visually. I stupidly did that, and was then informed that because the equipment was installed in the garage it is now no longer under guarantee.

The machine was installed in the garage by their installers when it was delivered, and they made no mention of the guarantee being voided by installing it in the garage. We were also not made aware of it when we made our purchase; nowhere on the website does it say that you cant install it in your dry, clean, insulated garage. I am an engineer by profession, and there is nothing about where it is installed that caused the failure. NordicTrack is devious, dishonest, and does not back their products.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I ordered a treadmill from NordicTrack and have not received the treadmill and a past due bill was already generated from the collections office threatening me for overdue payment. When I called them they were not helpful to fix the issue. I had to mail them a certified letter along with my delivery receipt of when I actually received the treadmill- and still yet have not received a call/letter to acknowledge their error. Really bad business!!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

After ordering my treadmill with a guarantee that delivery would be within 10 days, I spent an extra week constantly trying to track my order. The item reach Denver within a week but no further status was given. I kept calling NordicTrack and was constantly placed on hold. Whenever a live agent came, they referred me to their shipping company. The back and forth kept going on for days. Finally after waiting daily for a resolution, I got in touch with an agent and told them that if it wasn't delivered with 2 days, that I wanted my order canceled. I wished I knew about their treatment of customers. I was better off buying from a third party. I would never recommend this company to anyone. You would think that after the delay, that they would reach out to customers to apologize or at least give some kind of incentive.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

Ordered treadmill. Paid in full and found a lower cost treadmill next day. Money was immediately taken out of my account at time of purchase. When called for cancellation, they said cancellation number was same as order number and then hung up. Did not send a email confirmation or state how long it would take to get my money back. Each time I called back (several times) was referred to their billing department and placed on terminal hold. Will never order any exercise equipment from them again!!! Customer service is extremely poor!!!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

Purchased a barely used 2950 from owner who said unit was slightly damaged during delivery. Unit would not boot up and owner not able to deal with technical issues of hi-tech unit. I was advised to contact ICON support. Where they diagnosed the unit and determined I needed to purchase a flash drive (total cost +$100) to reprogram unit. Upon following the instructions accompanying the flash drive, the unit still failed to boot up. I contacted Icon again and was told, with very limited troubleshooting, that the unit needed a replacement console, replacement cost of +$4000 for a machine retailing at $2700. Customer service rep failed to provide additional, more appropriate, replacement/repair options. Don't use any product from ICON, including NordicTrack.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I was comparing treadmills online when I came upon the Nordictrack Treadmill Desk Platinum. My wife and I decided to purchase it online on 10/5 in the evening but within 30 minutes had a change of heart. I tried to call their customer service number immediately but was told to call back during their business hours in an automated message. I called the next day, 10/6 and placed a cancellation request with someone on the phone. They stated they were working on it after trying to convince me not to cancel. On 10/9 I received an email from them stating that the product was on its way.

I called again and was told the item was already on the truck and they couldn't cancel it. Now they are charging me $369 dollars for a product I never received for their shipping fees and a 10% restocking fee! Ridiculous! BUYER BEWARE! I would recommend highly that you consider buying from a local vendor instead. To top it off they make it almost impossible to get a hold of a human being to deal with your concerns and issues. "NordicTrack Financing" is just as useless and claim no relation to NordicTrack, stating they are just the financing company and should deal with my concerns by calling NordicTrack. This is the worst experience shopping period I have ever had.

NordicTrack Treadmills expert review by Kate Williams, Ph.D.

Known for their iconic skier machines, NordicTrack began manufacturing treadmills in the late 1990s. They have a variety of treadmills for consumer and commercial use, including their incline trainer, which has a 40 percent incline, and their treadmill desks, which allow users to work while burning calories and staying active.

• Wide variety: NordicTrack has treadmills for multiple uses and budgets, including incline trainers, C-series treadmills, commercial treadmills and desktop treadmills. Prices start at $799.

• iFit: iFit is NordicTrack’s smart fitness app that gives users access to a library of customized workouts, training routes, automatic tracking and more. It is available through a paid subscription, and up to three users can be added to one account at a time.

• Free shipping: All NordicTrack products ship to your home for free when you purchase them directly from the NordicTrack website.

• 30-day money back guarantee: Try your NordicTrack treadmill out at home for 30 days. If you aren’t fully satisfied, you can return it for a full refund.

• NordicTrack picks: NordicTrack’s website lists their best picks for each of their main categories of treadmills to help consumers figure out which one will work best for their needs.

• Best for: NordicTrack treadmills are best for walkers, joggers and runners.

Profile picture of Kate Williams, Ph.D.
Kate Williams, Ph.D.

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

As a member of the ConsumerAffairs Research Team, Kate Williams, Ph.D. believes everyone deserves easy access to accurate and comprehensive information on products and businesses before they make a purchase. She spends countless hours researching companies and industries before writing buyers guides to make sure consumers have all the information they need to make smart, informed buying decisions.

NordicTrack Treadmills Company Information

www.nordictrack.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use