2.34/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

545 NordicTrack Treadmills Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I recently bought a NordicTrack Treadmill online from Dick's Sporting Goods. After I assembled it the Manual states several times to ACTIVATE, this simply means to activate a membership & start your warranty, The problem is it’s impossible to contact them by phone, iFit, NordicTrack, Dick's Sporting Goods, Live Chat or any other method described in their paperwork. My last attempt was today but after being on hold for 47 minutes I gave up again, this has been my 8th attempt to reach them to verify & register my warranty. Please be careful when selecting a treadmill, NordicTrack won’t be my 1st choice in exercise equipment in the future.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

Purchased through NordicTrack website on November 25th, 2018 for $2106. It was delivered December 5, 2018. After taking a few days to put it together, I noticed several issues: Manual doesn’t match the screen or even make sense. Touch screen was unresponsive at times. Several features were non-responsive such as when hitting the Schedule or Create tabs at the bottom of the screen, it wanted me to buy more iFit although I had already activated the free year of iFit that came with the machine. Hitting the Skip tab just returned me to the home screen. Also, could not save workouts or use Google Maps although connected to the internet.

Called NordicTrack 9 times on January 7, 2019. Finally, after over an hour of being on hold, the tech said it wasn’t his problem and quickly put me on hold again while transferring me to iFit who never answered. Tried to send an email to NordicTrack but its site kept rejecting it when I tried to submit it. Tried live chat on iFit and was cut off after waiting over 30 minutes. Submitted a ticket on January 7th for the iFit help request since iFit supposedly does the software for NordicTrack. After a couple of weeks, they closed my ticket without resolving the problem.

In the interim the treadmill had stopped functioning completely. It said connection error and to power cycle machine. Although I did this, it kept having the same error message. Later that day, it was completely non-functional, and the screen kept showing a start screen, then going blank and kept repeating itself. On 1/10/19, it said that I had updated firmware and acted like it was going to work and then the screen said, "Whoops, an error occurred." After spending $2106 for a defective machine that was delivered to me and a company with virtually nonexistent customer service, I was left with the choices of filing a lawsuit or stopping payment on the credit card. I chose the latter and entered dispute on credit card on 1/10/19.

For some reason, on 1/13/19, the home screen was on so I took a chance and put my handicapped daughter on at 2 MPH. Was working well until 10 minutes into it and she pulled off the red safety key. When replaced, it is now a blank screen with a flashing cursor type arrow. What a pathetic treadmill. Pretty expensive for 10 minutes use a week. (We had a Smooth treadmill that lasted 20 years and this wouldn't last a month.) On January 20th, I received an email from NordicTrack asking for a review of their treadmill that I purchased. When I tried to leave a review as requested, it said that the page didn’t exist.

After trying to communicate with iFit support via ticket **, on January 22, 2019, I noticed that iFit had closed the ticket and am no longer able to communicate with them. 1/29/19, After being on hold with iFit for 1 hour and 14 minutes, finally got some questions answered as to the operation of the treadmill. iFit admits no appropriate manual was sent with the machine.

On 1/30/19, After another hour hold time, talked to Icon. After one hour and 29 minutes and twice talking to her supervisor, she agreed to send me another touchscreen. On 2/1/19, I got an email from Andrea ** stating that they would not repair the treadmill or send a console. She said they would pick up the machine if I disassembled it. Ten days later, still no word on picking up the machine although I left messages twice for her to contact me. Can't recall ever having such terrible, virtually nonexistent customer service.

Get expert buying tips about Treadmills delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Always loved their products. Bought a new treadmill over 1100.00. Put together. Motor was cranking. Tried to call customer service but they said I had not registered that phone so they would not take my call 3 times. Boxed up. Called their return dept. waited 52 min for them to tell me they are charging me 300 for the return 24 hrs later since I didn’t call customer service. Explained that I did and they would not accept the call. Tried email and no help will never buy from them again and will let everyone know not to purchase from them. This is poor business and customer service.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

Purchased a Nordic Track commercial incline trainer in December of 2018, financed through their financing. Delivery arrives and there is a huge hole in the box, and unit is damaged. I see on the truck that they have several other Nordic Track units that needed to be delivered. Many of which were damaged. I refused delivery, sent the item back, and called and canceled my order. Contacted NordicTrack financing and disputed the item, told them the situation, provided all documentation.

Fast forward to Feb. 11, 2019 and I receive a letter stating that my inquiry (dispute) had been noted, but that I needed to pay the monthly amount due (Feb. 14th) until further notice. Account is still showing the over $3000 dollar balance still due. Called today and threatened them with an attorney, back on hold with Nordic Track for another hour+. Stay away from this company!!! They will be easy to get hold of for your purchase, but if there are any issues, good luck getting anyone to reply to you, and when and if you finally do get someone, good luck getting your issue resolved. I am pretty much resigned to filing suit against them at this point.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

I purchased a treadmill from NordicTrack and contacted them every couple of days to find out the status of my order only to be sent on a wild goose chase from number to number that they had given me. Initially it was hard to get ahold of NordicTrack anyway. They had originally given me a tracking number but that number provided no current status for the product whenever I pulled up the page. In the end they tell me the order was sent with missing parts and that they would issue me a refund. Of course I never received a call or even an email stating what had took place. On top of that they told me refunds take 30 days. 30 days? But it took them minutes to deduct it from my account so what’s the issue?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NordicTrack Treadmills?

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I bought a treadmill couple months ago and the motor blowed up. The model (C950i). I paid over $600 and I thought it will last longer. Product very cheap. Also poor quality. I will recommend no one to buy any product from them. I didn’t purchased a warranty at the moment, now it will cost me over $200.00 for the labor. Customer service is horrible. I tried to contact them and couldn’t get in touch with anyone. I’m totally disappointed!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I had a treadmill T 6.5S installed on Jan 18. The first time we used it there was a very loud squeaking coming from the belt. I called Jan 22 and waited on hold for 60 minutes and nobody came to the phone. I called again Jan 23 and waited for 30 minutes with no response. I tried their chat starting at 10:32 am and I'm still waiting for someone to answer after 50 minutes. I am now on the phone with Amazon to see if they can do anything with them. This is by far the poorest customer service I've experienced. I have no idea how they can maintain a business this way. Very disappointing. If you're planning to purchase one of their products you might want to rethink it since if something goes wrong it looks like you're on your own.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

We bought this treadmill 12/26/18 - this is an awesome treadmill. The cushioned deck is great and the personal trainers on the interactive big 32 inch screen are fantastic as well. Myself (Mahesh), wife (Uma) and son Vikram all workout on this treadmill everyday. This is the best investment for our health that we have made recently - we would very strongly recommend this treadmill to everyone. The dual cushioned deck/Road feel is as authentic as it can get. We travel all over the world with these personal trainers as well - this an added bonus as we see it!!!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I purchased the 2019 Commercial 1750 and it did not feel sturdy in comparison to the one I purchased 15 years ago. It was loud, clunky and the sound is not very good for the price when listening to the instructors. The white glove service was very poor and they only offered a slight discount. On the very first time I attempted to use the machine with a pre-set class the machine crashed and the screen reset itself. I called customer service to troubleshoot and they did not report on the account that it was crashing so they have charged me full freight and restocking fees even though I wanted to swap it out for a different model. I will never purchase anything NordicTrack again. Ana the so called supervisor from Billing and Returns was super rude and just wanted to get me off the phone. Not helpful and was simply angry that I was returning a product that was defective. Thank you Ana for making the return a nightmare!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

Purchased a Commercial 2450 Treadmill directly from NordicTrack.com. Registered the product using photo/scan sticker they provided on the machine. The "white glove" setup guys were just regular delivery guys that had no idea how to use the electronics or show me the capabilities of the machine. I've seen someone else's review with the same comment on this.

No issues with the moving parts. We have been using the machine for two weeks, and it functions like a treadmill. However, the manual for the machine does not match the console menu. For example, there is no "how it works" selection to see the machine's capabilities. Worse, however, is that there is no headphone jack output AND no Bluetooth connectivity. I double-checked the website, and sure enough, NordicTrack.com advertises the 2450 Commercial as having Bluetooth audio. I did some online checking and was immediately depressed when I saw how many complaints there were for NordicTrack's customer service. Nonetheless, I called. While doing so, I also attempted to online chat. I figured it would be a race to see who got to me first.

After one hour on hold, someone finally picked up. So, the phone won. (No one ever responded to the online chat.) When I gave the rep my registration information, she said they had entered in the wrong treadmill into their registration system. They also said the model number I had was from Sears, not NordicTrack. I explained that this model number was directly from their registration confirmation email. That confused her, but since then, I now think I know why they had this model number (keep reading).

Once she corrected the registration, I explained there was no headphone jack and no Bluetooth capability for this machine. I explained that the website says this model does, in fact, have Bluetooth, but my machine apparently has none. She told me we have an old version. "How is this possible?" I asked. "We just purchased it." She did not provide a clear explanation, but stated that they update the machines periodically and they will make upgrades without changing the model number. Of course, I do understand this occurs, but I again explained that we JUST purchased this machine, and it said Bluetooth audio capable on the NordicTrack.com website, which is precisely where we made our purchase. She had no answer for my question of "does my machine have headphone audio capability or not" except, "I guess not."

Since hanging up, I have realized that we were sold a treadmill that was previously in Sears' inventory. That's why it is an older version of the same model. And that's likely also why NordicTrack is pushing these 2450s so hard and reducing the price. Buyers are NOT getting a current 2450, however. They're getting old Sears inventory that was sent back after they closed their retail stores. That explains why my photo/scan registration still contained the scan code for the Sears model number, which was reflected in the email confirmation from NordicTrack.

My recommendation: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM NORDICTRACK. These actions constitute a horribly deceptive business practice, and has left me wondering what I could have done differently to protect myself. I honestly cannot think of one thing unless it was to purchase from another company. I seriously regret not spending more money and getting Peloton's new Tread. The bike we got from them is outstanding, and we've had no issues with it.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

Horrible, ordered Nov 25 18, received Dec 29 18. Plugged it in and wouldn't work. Customer service says I need a new control module. Ordered the same that day. Oh - was on hold for 60 mins. Call again on Jan 22 19 to check status of control module order. On hold 63 mins. Told me that they had a bunch of defects and had to get a new batch of control modules made. And they should ship either this week or next, not sure. Was told there was nothing they could do about it, sorry for the inconvenience. So now I have a 2000 dollar treadmill that I haven't been able to use yet. I will never order anything from this company or its affiliates again. Horrible experience all around. Shipping sucks, tracking sucks, customer service sucks, manufacturing sucks. Don't waste your money

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

Repairs - We purchased the Commercial 2450 from NordicTrack just over a year ago. Last month the tablet tried to update and since then it is caught up in a loop and won't stop trying to update. I contacted NordicTrack every possible way to reach them. Through Email I did get a response with no action. I called the service number 3 times and sat on hold for over a hour each time. So my recommendation would be to purchase anything except NordicTrack. The iFit program is way too expensive. You could get a gym membership for less per month.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I purchased the treadmill in January of 2018 and I've had 3 major issues with it all within a year. The module that runs the programs either does not boot up or freezes. Impossible to get them on the phone and online tickets are ignored. Stay away from them.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

Their product might be alright, but to get it to your home? Good luck. Nothing but a nightmare, and a bunch of half-truths. Customer Service does not know what they are doing. They do not listen. They make up things. AND, their actions do not match their words. I would tell you to be careful when purchasing from them, but I will go one step further: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM!

We ordered our treadmill on 12/20/18, got an email confirming it the next day informing us they will send us an email when it ships. 12/21 we also got an email telling us all about iFit and we should sign up for a second year so we can continue after our free year is up. They certainly do not miss an opportunity to sell you more! 12/23 the email arrives that says it is shipped and included is a tracking number. The email informs us that it will ship to a carrier and then to a local carrier to deliver to our home. "7-10 days for carrier 1 to deliver to carrier 2", then 1-3 days for local carrier to arrange for delivery.

After 19 business days (not counting holidays or weekends) we called customer service. We were told "so sorry, the order was never shipped as we were part of a shortage." We informed customer service that we have an email with a tracking number, so we are pretty sure it shipped. We were told no, it did NOT ship. But, they would transfer us to sales so we can get a new order shipped immediately. After being on hold for 43 minutes we gave up. After evaluating overnight, we decided to call and cancel. This should be simple because after all, it never shipped, right? I first tried Live Chat and was told I had to call to cancel the order. I asked if I even had to cancel because does the order actually exist? I was told it does exist, so I have to cancel.

I was informed the wait right now as 20 minutes, so I called immediately. 33 minutes later someone picked up. I explained our frustration and desire to cancel. Customer Service looked things up, and told me it actually had shipped and was in California as of 1/2/19 (it is now 1/18/19). Confused? Yeah me too. Another 23 minutes pass, and finally our order is cancelled. Not sure why it takes so long to do this, but confusion abounds everywhere at NordicTrack I guess.

Then I was told it will take 3-4 weeks for the recall of the shipped machine to happen so if I get a bill from the finance company I should go ahead and pay it so I don't get a late fee! What? I have to now pay for something that NordicTrack never could get their crap together and get to me, so I had to cancel the order? Never having received this machine, and now I have to make a payment on it so it won't affect my credit score? WOW, talk about excellent customer service. But, I was assured I would get a full refund. Whoa...yup a monkey just flew out of my ** now too. It just doesn't end. So my advice would be to never start with NordicTrack.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

Original review: I was ordered NORDICTRACK COMMERCIAL 2950 TREADMILL at Jan-10-2019 but still now can't find any update of delivery and shipping information. So I called to customer center over the chatting service 2 days ago. She said will deliver email to me after shipping 24~48 hour. But now nothing any notice of shipping. So now I'm try cancel order with refund... And I'm waiting more 1 hour hold calling for cancel. This company really really terrible. Horrible company.

Updated on 01/31/2019: I was made review for delivery and lead time customer service grade. And now they delivery and installed ready. But now still horrible situation. They (install guys) installed treadmill machine at my house but they said missing item. And they said arrive new machine. Cause no good. And they called to company then discuss with me for new machine delivery. I accept waiting for new delivery machine. Until today no notice from company. So I called customer center. They said they will delivery missing item (1 hour hold phone). Now this treadmill machine condition is no water cup holder and tray. Left side handrail not yet install (no good nut & bolt).

I don't want contact no more this horrible ** scam company. When the installed day they just worry about cancel and bring out my order. So they promise change new machine. Cause missing item and no good conditions and now they said just delivery missing item. That's it. Please don't play with customer and don't scam no more. Really really horrible NordicTrack.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I bought a I11 exactly a year ago. In November I started having issues with the belt. The first time I called they got someone out right away to repair with a local company. They were not able to fix the issue and had to order parts. When the new parts got ordered, I had another repair company contact me and say they would be setting up an appointment for repairs. I thought, "Okay, maybe the first company didn't do these kind of repairs." The day came and the guy never showed up. I called him, he stated that ICON canceled my appointment the night before with him, because I already had a repair company working on it.

ICON NEVER called to let me know this! So I had to reach out to the first company to schedule repairs. They came and the repairs made, but the machine sounds like a jet plane and slowed down the motor. The guy said, "Oh, now you need a new motor." Which I'm not sure how as all you did was replace belt and rollers. Every time I call NordicTrack, I wait on hold for over an hour and then finally give up. I guess that is what they want, for you to just go away! Still waiting for new parts and in the dark. Loved the machine at first, but hate it now, $2000 later! I just want what I paid for to work and their customer service to actually care about their customers.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Originally purchase in January 2017. Got it about 3 weeks later. Was delivered and my husband and I sent it up. Relatively easy with instructions but was 300lbs. Moved base to final location first then assembled. Loved the machine. With by the end of the year the counsel stopped working. Called them and they sent me a new one. Then about October 2018 counsel stopped working again. They sent me another new one. Still didn’t work. They had me take the cover off by the motor and turn the power of and on so they could see if the power light came on on the control board. It did. Kept power off otherwise. Then they sent me the power wiring harness for the right side up right.

When I went to install the new wire harness, I unplugged the 2 sections and found where it had burned at the connection. Still unplugged from power this whole time. I requested the other part of the wire harness to the control board. They said that they would send me a new incline trainer and issued me a destroy authorization number and cutoff power cord, and get rid of it to dump or recycler. This has been since middle of December 2018 and I have nothing except an order number. They have not shipped, because of insurance on their end so I am told after several phone calls and waiting on hold for a couple of hours. Their insurance problems should not be end user problems. I paid over $3000 and have nothing now. Still trying to work with them but not happy. I am mechanically incline female. I can figure stuff out. I work in the electrical industry.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Long hold times, lies, failure to meet service commitments. My NordicTrack arrived 2 weeks late and has never worked. I paid for white glove install but belt not turning. Delivery company told me if it has power then their job complete. I have spent countless hours waiting for useless customer service. They ignore my emails. I am disputing through my credit card company. Do yourself a favor and avoid this terrible company.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I ordered a 1750 commercial treadmill before Christmas. Delivery was set up on Saturday January 5th. The delivery service showed up early to my home which was fine. One of the delivery team crew asked that I come out to the truck. They showed me that the treadmill was damaged badly. They recommended and I agreed to refuse delivery. I was instructed to contact NordicTrack customer service to arrange delivery of a new treadmill. It is one week later, I have called any 800 number I see listed on the website only to be on hold for, a one time, was 48 minutes before I wanted to blow up the phone!

I've chatted with their live "customer service" people who have informed me that there's nothing they can do. I have called every day for the last week. I have emailed. The worse part is that I paid $300 on the finance payment in good faith before the machine was in my house. This is very frustrating! Very disappointing and just wrong! When a company doesn't respond to a customer, they should get business. They will never get my business again!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I purchased a NordicTrack Treadmill MN: 25044 less than 2 months ago. I bought extended warranty on the treadmill from UTS also. The treadmill started making squeaky noises. The incline stopped working. The bar handle on the machine started shocking me also. After long holds with the customer service department, finally a technician showed up who couldn't any of the issues as he didn't have the parts and asked me to order the parts for the machine. Once I called customer service for the parts, the phone was hung up on me. I tried chat and not much help there also as I was told that the Technician has to enter his "work order" then they would send parts? This is very confusing for me. At this time I would like a replacement machine, this machine fully fixed or functional or full refund.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I read a number of online reviews of the Customer Service with NordicTrack being a nightmare. So rather than buying direct, thankfully I purchased from Best Buy on a Black Friday deal. The cost saving was great, and the machine is running well for now. I tried to register the product on the website and it wouldn't accept my Canadian Postal Code - so I emailed my issue. I received a reply saying that someone would be in contact with me in the next couple days... After an email reminder from me a couple weeks later - no reply. That was a month ago. I hope and pray I don't have any warranty issues! Won't buy a NordicTrack again - I have had my own business for more than 20 years and can attest that if you don't have at least decent customer service, your reputation will eventually sink you.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

My father purchased a new treadmill for me for Christmas and the delivery scheduling experience has been nothing short of ridiculous. Received a call to schedule delivery from a gentleman almost a week ago and have tried calling the number back several times and left numerous messages - to no avail. Reached back out to NordicTrack today and they gave me another number for the delivery company. I called that number and the man couldn’t locate any record of my order. Long story short, it was the Pennsylvania hub and I live in NC.

The rep then gave me a local number to call and it goes directly to a lady’s VM. I called NordicTrack back again and they said they’d send the delivery company a message and that I should expect to hear something tomorrow or Thursday. When I asked if it was normal for customers to spend an entire week trying to chase down answers as to where an order is, his response was “no, not usually.” What a joke!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

I purchased an Incline Trainer December 2018. After numerous delivery issues, we finally got the machine set up and ready to use. Little did we know the delivery issues was only the beginning, we have had a year of ongoing and numerous issues. They include the workout not loading, workout crashing, workout buffering and taking 20 minutes to recover, workout not saving, etc. NordicTrack has been unresponsive and our issues go unresolved despite numerous attempts to contact them. We bought a five year extended warranty and it has been worthless. Again, we cannot get customer service to respond. This is the WORST company I have ever dealt with.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

They are great at selling their products and responding right away to sales calls. But as soon as you have made the purchase and they have their money they could care less! "White glove delivery" is really just 2 guys who don't speak any English and have no idea what they are putting together. I had to show the guy how the part should be placed on the machine! Once they installed it and left I came to learn the heart rate grips were not functioning and the treadmill rattled like crazy when running at high speeds. Then a spring came loose and fell off. Tried multiple times to get thru to customer service with over 1 hour hold times! Then another hour on the phone and having to be transferred to multiple departments.

They said they would send the parts out, but my manufacturer warranty would not cover a service technician to install them unless I move my treadmill from the garage back into the house. So now I have a 200 pound plus treadmill and I have to install the parts?! I demanded a refund on my extended warranty because it is was voided as soon as I put the machine in the garage. Now I am am still on hold waiting to speak with someone from that department. Current call time is 2 hours plus... Don't waste your time with a company that just wants to take your money and run. They don't stand behind their products and lack integrity. DO BUSINESS ELSEWHERE!!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I purchased my NordicTrack C 1650 just over two years ago. The Unit appears and operates impressively but the heart monitor just did not work. I had purchased the extended in home service contract but after waiting on hold and making many calls the company indicated the warranty did not cover this. I had not received a copy of the warranty with the product and they told me they would send it. I never got it and tried to contact "Service" many more times before giving up.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

I bought the NordicTrack X11i incline trainer and it was delivered to my house yesterday. I had it set up in about 2 hours, and the machine looks great. It seemed like everything worked until I tried to start the belt. It won't move at all, yet the console works and the incline works. I've been on hold now with customer service for 1 1/2 hours and have simultaneously attempted to chat with someone online to no avail. Save your money and don't buy from NordicTrack. Once they have your money, this company becomes a ghost and is impossible to reach. It says a lot that they don't stand behind their products enough to have decent customer service. I will attempt a return, but I'm not holding my breath. Apparently, once you reach the company, achieving a return is just as difficult as it was to initially contact them.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

My husband ordered me this bike for Christmas. It was supposed to arrive on time. We never got a tracking # or any information. On Dec 31 we called. They said it shipped and gave us a delivery company #. The delivery company says they never got it. NordicTrack says all they can do is create a ticket to investigate which will take a few days. They will not ship a new one or do anything else for us. All this after being on hold for over an hour. Oh and of course they charged our credit card a week before Christmas... Merry Christmas!!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I received my X11i Incline Trainer today. There is something wrong with the lower control board. It shorts out and shuts down the electrical breaker. I explained all this to 2 people after calling NordicTrack customer service. Both people agreed it sounded like a defective control board. The 3rd gal I was transferred to in the Warranty Dept put me on hold and when she came back told me to check for lubrication under the belt? I checked and said I didn’t feel as if there were lubrication but because the walking belt was not even working didn’t understand why this was a question. She said sometimes it wouldn’t work without lubrication and she was going to mail me some and if that didn’t work call them back.

After I told her the issue was not the belt but the lower control board she put me on hold again and then came back on and said they have the control board in stock and she would send it along with the lubrication. I asked about help installing it and was told to follow the instructions and if I had trouble to call and they would send someone to help. I have a $1500 piece of equipment in my home that is of no use and I’m not sure at this point how long it will take to resolve the issue. Horrible experience thus far. No trust in the company thus far.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

No matter how bad you want the incline trainer or some feature that they offer, DON'T DO IT! I read the horrible reviews and ignored them at my own peril because I really wanted the 40% incline that no one else offered. The company is a joke. You will feel like you are on candid camera every single step of the way. From shipping, to set up, quality, service, and on and on. Just don't do it. I even paid for the "white glove service." No one would even call me back to set up a time to assemble it much less actually assemble it. Literally the worst company of all time. I can't wait to watch them go out of business. Complete scam.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

After purchasing treadmill I went to set it up with iFit but it would not pair and the updates would not load onto machine. Called customer service. Sat for 2+ hours on hold constantly being told go to myfitnesshealth.com for immediate help website does not exist. I understand it after Christmas but 2 hours to not even speak to a person I will be returning item and buy something that works.

NordicTrack Treadmills expert review by Kate Williams, Ph.D.

Known for their iconic skier machines, NordicTrack began manufacturing treadmills in the late 1990s. They have a variety of treadmills for consumer and commercial use, including their incline trainer, which has a 40 percent incline, and their treadmill desks, which allow users to work while burning calories and staying active.

• Wide variety: NordicTrack has treadmills for multiple uses and budgets, including incline trainers, C-series treadmills, commercial treadmills and desktop treadmills. Prices start at $799.

• iFit: iFit is NordicTrack’s smart fitness app that gives users access to a library of customized workouts, training routes, automatic tracking and more. It is available through a paid subscription, and up to three users can be added to one account at a time.

• Free shipping: All NordicTrack products ship to your home for free when you purchase them directly from the NordicTrack website.

• 30-day money back guarantee: Try your NordicTrack treadmill out at home for 30 days. If you aren’t fully satisfied, you can return it for a full refund.

• NordicTrack picks: NordicTrack’s website lists their best picks for each of their main categories of treadmills to help consumers figure out which one will work best for their needs.

• Best for: NordicTrack treadmills are best for walkers, joggers and runners.

Profile picture of Kate Williams, Ph.D.
Kate Williams, Ph.D. ConsumerAffairs Research Team

As a member of the ConsumerAffairs Research Team, Kate Williams, Ph.D. believes everyone deserves easy access to accurate and comprehensive information on products and businesses before they make a purchase. She spends countless hours researching companies and industries before writing buyers guides to make sure consumers have all the information they need to make smart, informed buying decisions.

NordicTrack Treadmills Company Information

www.nordictrack.com
Your special offer awaits

Looking to save time and money? Join our community today! Community members receive important consumer news alerts and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands they love. Ready to join?

Sign up now with your email address!

Join our community to recieve important consumer news and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands you love.