3.9/5 (2859 ratings)

About NordicTrack

NordicTrack has been manufacturing exercise training and home fitness equipment since 1975. Its extensive line of products includes treadmills, bikes, ellipticals, strength machines and rowers, many of which come with a one-year membership to iFit, NordicTrack’s live and interactive training program. The company includes free shipping on select models and 0% APR financing for 36 months. If you’re not satisfied with your home exercise equipment, NordicTrack accepts returns within 30 days, though it may charge a shipping and restocking fee.

Pros

• Google Maps technology
  • 10-year warranty on equipment frame
  • Live interactive training

Cons

• Limited models with Bluetooth audio
  • High shipping costs & restocking fees

Bottom Line

NordicTrack offers the best of both worlds with in-home training, on-demand workouts and adjustable resistance levels. While fully loaded models are expensive, the company sells entry-level options for less than $1,000.

Top NordicTrack Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

My husband and I purchased the X22i last year and we love it. The IFit Trainer that comes with the purchase the first year is probably one of the main reasons we love this treadmi...

Verified

Im very happy with this bike. Exceeded my expectations. I was worried that it would have too much of a spin bike feel, but it rides like a road bike. With the video I can ride so ...

What is NordicTrack?

NordicTrack manufactures a variety of fitness equipment that can be used in your home. Its treadmills carry more than 16,000 on-demand iFit workouts with Google Maps technology that lets you experience what it’s like to run in locations across the world. Select models come with low-impact tread, Bluetooth connectivity and self-cooling vibration systems that make exercising at home a more enjoyable experience.

The company’s bikes, ellipticals, strength equipment and rowers offer similar performance with on-demand classes, resistance training controls and AutoBreeze workout fans. Many models include a touchscreen with intuitive controls that follow your movements and adjust to every stride and target specific muscles.

NordicTrack offers a 10-year warranty on the frame of its equipment, a two-year warranty on parts and a one-year warranty on labor. Below is an overview of key features included in each:

Treadmills
NordicTrack offers its T-Series treadmills for commercial and personal use. NordicTrack’s treadmills come with the following features:
  • 16,000+ on-demand iFit workouts
  • Live interactive training
  • Dial to control tread and maximize cushioning or simulate real road conditions
Bikes
NordicTrack has multiple series of exercise bicycles, including the Grand Tour Series, Recumbent Series and Upright Series. Bicycle features include:
  • On-demand classes
  • One-on-one virtual training
  • Silent Magnetic Resistance (SMR) for smoother movement
Ellipticals
NordicTrack has three different series of ellipticals: the FreeStride Trainer, the Front Drive and Rear Drive. Elliptical features include:
  • Up to 10-inch SmartHD touchscreens
  • Intuitive adjustments that follow your workout and stride
Rowing machines
NordicTrack offers rowers in three different series: the RW200, the RW500 and the RW900. Rower features include:
  • Dual-resistance digital and air training
  • 26 resistance levels
  • SpaceSaver design
Strength training
In addition to its traditional workout equipment, NordicTrack offers strength training accessories, like:
  • Utility benches
  • Dumbbells
  • Speedweights
  • Skiers

Nordictrack price

NordicTrack machines start at $799 for entry-level bikes and rowers. A premium exercise machine from NordicTrack typically costs between $1,000 to $3,000 and includes live-resistance controls, a 10-inch touchscreen and the capability to stream workouts. Pricing for NordicTrack’s bestsellers are listed below:

ModelCost
Commercial X11i Treadmill$2,249
Commercial S22i Studio Cycle$1,999
RW500$999
Fusion CST$2,299
FS10i$2,999

NordicTrack iFit membership cost

All models include a complimentary one-year iFit membership, a $468 value. The immersive fitness experience lets you simulate exercising in unique and dazzling locations, including Moab, the Grand Canyon, Thai beaches or Tour de France stages. In addition to its virtual training, you can access the iFit coach app, which lets you get customized workout schedules, meal plans and sleep tracking.

NordicTrack FAQ

Are NordicTrack treadmills any good?
NordicTrack is one of the most popular manufacturers of exercise equipment. Its treadmills are a favorite of many trainers.
Which is the best NordicTrack treadmill to buy?
The best NordicTrack treadmill for you varies based on your personal preference, needs and the amount of space available in your home.
Is NordicTrack sold in stores?
Yes, NordicTrack is sold in many national stores, including Dick’s Sporting Goods, Amazon and Best Buy. Product selection may vary by store.
Where is NordicTrack located?
NordicTrack is headquartered in Logan, Utah.

Are NordicTrack treadmills good?

Fitness enthusiasts who like to work out at home enjoy NordicTrack’s selection of exercise products. Its iFit membership makes it easy to vary your daily workout and keeps it fun with Google Maps locations and terrains. The company sells space-saving models, but be sure to consider your available space before purchasing one. Although some models are pricey, we think NordicTrack’s robust features and variety of training programs are suitable for many people.

NordicTrack Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NordicTrack?

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

This treadmill has got me back in the habit of working out. I still don't feel comfortable going in the gym for a workout. It's too risky especially with all the kiddos I have at home so I opted to get equipment for home. The treadmill was fairly easy to assemble. All the screws and such are labeled so when following the instructions it's easy peasy. This treadmill is top notch. It has all the bells and whistles and I just can't get enough. It has a Bluetooth speaker, who doesn't like to jam when getting a good workout in. The sound quality is amazing. There is also built in IFIT which lets me stream live and on demand workouts. This is a wonderful feature. On the days I don't feel like doing anything the trainers get me pumped up and motivated to complete my workout. "I was given this product for a reduced price in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion."

Whitney

Way to stay healthy and exercise in the safety of your home. We are glad to be a part of that for you and your family and are so happy to hear how satisfied you are with your treadmill and the iFIT membership library. Keep up that awesome motivation!

You can feel free to reach out to us on Facebook messenger anytime with questions or concerns. We're there for you.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

Easy setup. User friendly. I've wanted an exercise bike for a long time, so when this opportunity came up, I jumped, quick! This has already had a positive impact on my life and my well-being, and it's been less that a month! The bike can easily adjust with every user. It's not too big and bulky and can move easily. This came with a one year membership, which was an added bonus. I've joined some virtual groups and it makes me feel like I'm part of the fitness family world. There have been some people that I've talked to online that have encouraged me and motivated me to keep at it. The first few days were rough but now I've got the hang of it.

This brand has been around for so long and I've always watched the commercials, thinking, if only I had that piece of equipment in my life, I could control my health a lot more. It has, and it continues to get better. I would recommend this to friends and family. In fact, I like it so much, that I'm on the market for another one for my parents who suffer from diabetes. They only are able to work in summer and the winter gets rough on their health. This machine would help them stay healthy and be able to manage their health throughout the year. I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Latisha

Welcome to the cycling community! We’re so happy to hear that you are enjoying your bike and finding added motivation through the iFIT group.

We hope you are able to get a quality piece of equipment for your parents to implement into their healthy routines as well.

Never hesitate to reach out to us on Facebook with questions you have about your equipment.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Get buying tips about Exercise Equipment delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

I ordered my first exercise equipment earlier this summer to help me lose some of my remaining weight from pregnancy and I find it easier to exercise at home while a little one is napping or occupied instead of getting to a gym, especially during the pandemic and for overall time saving. I chose NordicTrack because of its longstanding reputation and I am happy with my new bike. It is quiet and has a great variety of resistance levels. Once I put the bike together (took me less than 90mins without anyone to help), I easily connected the included electronic device to my home wifi and it downloaded and installed an update automatically.

Then, I connected to iFiT and started working out. I like how I can choose a manual workout or use the variety of trainers and included programs on iFIT. I was impressed with how quickly the bike arrived even during the pandemic and have been working out more consistently by having this high quality equipment so accessible in my own home. My kiddos sometimes play in the basement while I workout and tell me to go faster--so we can play and imagine together even while I am finishing my workout. I received a discounted product in exchange for my unbiased opinion.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

I’ve been wanting a spin bike with a screen for a while now, but after watching the Olympics and seeing the NordicTrack commercial for a bike on there I couldn’t wait to get one with iFIT. Luckily the day it arrived, I was home and the delivery guy wheeled it into my garage for me; it is heavy!!! Assembly is very easy and took a couple of hours. The good news is the first night, I had the bike assembled and the iFIT ready to go.

I love it!! The NordicTrack bike is easy to get accustom to as the seat moves forward and back, up and down, etc. I love that I can go riding anytime now from the comfort of my own home. I’ve really been struggling going outside as the weather is too hot right now or the roads are slick because of rain. With the iFIT, I can jump on classes, and I do not feel like I am alone. It really makes the time go by fast. I would definitely recommend NordicTrack as they are more cost efficient as the other more expensive brands and provide a fantastic workout! I received discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2020

I bought my NordicTrack treadmill about 3 months ago because I wasn’t comfortable going to my local gym anymore because of COVID. I’m so happy I got it. I use it probably 6 days a week, which is honestly more days than I went to the gym. And it’s just so much easier. I looked at a lot of cheaper models, and I decided that I really wanted one that had automatic incline, not manual. And it was such a good decision. I use it all the time. If I had to do it manually I’m sure that I wouldn’t. The treadmill has many options to make things more interesting. Like climbing hills, and a ton of things I haven’t even explored. I honestly put on my headphones and either listen to music or watch something on Netflix and just walk/jog at a good pace at a good incline for an hour and I’m happy. My son runs on it. We both love it.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

Great product. My wife and I have enjoyed the bike and it gives a good workout for all different levels and heights. There is a foot difference between the two of us and both fit comfortably on it. The screen is huge and makes for a nicer experience. The fan totally rocks! I received this product at a discount for my unbiased opinion.

Chris

Awesome! Thanks for your great feedback. We love to hear that this equipment can accommodate both you and your wife even with the size difference. We try to make our equipment as adaptable as possible for these uses.

Keep up your great motivation. You're going to reach those goals in no time.

If you ever need any assistance with your equipment, contact our Facebook messenger team for help.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

I'm very satisfied with my Nordic Track S22I Studio Cycle. I received discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback, and I've been pleased. The machine is great quality and is exactly like it's right out of the box after nearly two months of hard use. I use this machine nearly daily and I haven't had any issues with the hardware or software.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

I recently added a NordicTrack bike to my home gym, I could not be more impressed. I had previously purchased a bike on Amazon and it was terrible quality. I have a treadmill with iFit already and follow a group on FB and people highly recommended the bikes so I decided to give it a try. It was very easy to connect my iFit account to the bike. The software is so easy to use and there are so many options for workouts and trainers. I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

Quality products at a fair price. I have tried many different brands of workout products over the years and this by far surpassed my expectations. It is solid, sturdy equipment. I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

My interactions have all be professional and helpful. The machine came quickly and set up was easy. Use of the machine is intuitive and using the technology is simple. It was very easy to set up and use quickly with little problem. Communication was consistent and always clear. I received discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

NordicTrack Company Information