Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.73/5

NordicTrack has been manufacturing exercise training and home fitness equipment since 1975. Its extensive line of products includes treadmills, bikes, ellipticals, strength machines and rowers, many of which come with a one-year membership to iFit, NordicTrack’s live and interactive training program. The company includes free shipping on select models and 0% APR financing for 36 months. If you’re not satisfied with your home exercise equipment, NordicTrack accepts returns within 30 days, though it may charge a shipping and restocking fee.

NordicTrack Gallery (3)

NordicTrack Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NordicTrack?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about NordicTrack?

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

There are a lot of people out there who are very frustrated by their dealings with NordicTrack and Proform -- they are the same company owned by ICON Fitness which in turn is owned by the hedge fund Bain Capital. A few things have changed with ICON Fitness over the past few years that at least partially explain why repair parts are near impossible to get from the company and customer service is both so slow and usually incompetent.

First, Proform started in Provo, Utah, founded by two students in the 1970s. They more or less pioneered the concept of the affordable foldable home treadmill. NordicTrack started in Minnesota, where they pioneered the idea of the home cross country skier. In the 90s Proform was bought out by Weider Fitness, then Proform bought NordicTrack out of bankruptcy in the 90s. Then the whole company was purchased, more or less in distress, by Bain Capital. Manufacturing for NordicTrack in Minnesota closed down, putting hundreds of long time employees out of work, and everything moved to Utah. But it was still an American company making American products with people working in customer service who knew and could speak about the products.

In 2015 ICON Fitness closed their Utah manufacturing plant and moved all production off shore, i.e. to China and elsewhere. Over 400 people in Utah were let go. All treadmills now arrive from overseas and are transshipped in the US to customers. There is no one at "headquarters" now making these machines or able to speak to you about them or help you with them. The parts are hard to get because ICON is evidently so cheap they won't keep repair parts on hand but instead strip them from all assembled from China products which, if sales are booming, they are reluctant to do.

Second, the whole customer service operation was off loaded to a student staffed call center at the University of Virgina. When you call NordicTrack or Proform you're not talking to a knowledge employee of ICON Fitness at headquarters you're talking to some student working a grunt job at a call center in Virginia. They may or may not have bothered to study up on the products. They are mostly database drones repeating canned FAQ type answers, absorbing frustration from owners and referring warranty problems elsewhere.

So far I have very much liked my ProForm SMART 2000 treadmill. But if it breaks I am not going to be surprised if getting help is like trying to get out of a Mexican jail. Bain Capital has figured out exactly to the penny how much they can not care and get away with it. If you thought you were buying an American product, made in Utah USA, backed by friendly knowledgeable people at the company who want to help you, forget it. Bain Capital has put money into the glossy ICON Fitness websites and money into the great, and they are great, iFit videos. But the machines are just a vehicle to drive subscription revenue from iFit now.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

Wish I could give it no stars. Ordered a treadmill on July 25th. Treadmill delivered on August 13th... They charged us $200 delivery fee and made us put it together which took over 4 hours (keep it mind that other companies including Best Buy + Peloton are offering full delivery + assembly). After assembly, the treadmill didn't work. Multiple calls to technicians and they concluded a part was defective. It took almost 2 weeks for the part to come, and multiple calls/voicemails to the technician to schedule an appt. He finally agreed to come 2 weeks later and then never showed up. We've now been back and forth with Nordictrack over 10 times (2 hours+ on hold each time) to be told that they won't refund us the full amount. We now are waiting for them to pick up the treadmill but they won't refund us our partial refund until picked up...but they won't guarantee a date.

What kind of a company charges that much for a machine, then doesn't stand by their products when they are faulty nor offer strong customer service to go with the strong price tag? It's clear they don't offer full refunds because they know they won't make any money otherwise, since their products are terrible / faulty and their customer service EVEN WORSE. Buy a peloton or literally ANY OTHER BRAND. NordicTrack is THE WORST.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

I bought a weight bench over 3 weeks ago. There was a very small seat bumper that was broken in the box. I have registered and never got a reply. I sent in a picture of the the serial number and the broken item. What a horrible company. This part probably costs maybe 10 cents to make. Nothing. I have called at least 10 times on hold for hour plus with Service. I hope if you buy something from this company, that you don't EVER expect a warranty repair service or part.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

I purchased on May, and to my surprise, my brand new machine stopped working after 6 weeks of use. I called company 8/8 and my machine still not working, part needed is out of stock. They do not stand by their warranty and commitment to the customer, they are not able to resolve this issue, since all they said is "We understand your frustration, but the part is out of stock, as long as we get it, we will ship it to you". It has been almost two months, while I am still responsible to pay for this machine, customer service reps are rude and not willing to help, Nordic Track does not want to take responsibility, there are hundreds of customer with the same issue, and the company has done nothing to do a recall on this equipment who is being sold with manufacturing defects, and no parts in stock to get fixed.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

My NordicTrack story started at the beginning of August 2020. I made a purchase on the phone for one of their higher-end machines -- the X22i. After about 4 weeks of anticipation the machine finally arrived. This is where the "fun" began. After literally dumping the machine in a completely torn box next to my apartment door (see pictures) I removed the covers and began moving the parts to a room in my apartment. I couldn't lift the frame itself so I hired a contractor to come and do that work for me. I also hired a separate professional company to come and assemble the machine for me.

A couple of days later the professional arrived and began putting it together. When we tried to actually use the machine, the belt wouldn't move at all. The incline and the console worked but the machine itself was idle. Additionally, the arms that were sent for machines were wrong as well. After some back and forth with "customer service" they decided that the mechanical problem is with the motor and that they will be sending me a new one in addition to new arms parts. When I asked who will be replacing the motor she said that I should be able to do it myself and that she will be sending me a video demonstrating how to do it.

While waiting for the parts to arrive I watched the video and attempted the initial steps which did not require the parts yet. I opened the machine's cover and couldn't for the life of me unscrew the screw it was describing in the video. I contacted customer support and told her that I'm not qualified for this kind of work and that they are going to need to send somebody here. She said they will send a tech and they happened to schedule the exact same company I independently hired to perform the initial assembly.

About a week later everything had arrived. I contacted the tech and told them the parts arrived. The tech arrived and was still unable to fix the arms because even the new arm parts were wrong. So we tried to "fix" the old arms but were not able to unscrew one of them because it was rusty (mind you this is a brand new machine I had for a couple of weeks). Next, he tried the motor -- surely at least that would work -- but after putting the new motor and turning on the machine we saw the same exact thing happening: the machine is still not working.

I contacted customer service back for a full refund that day and they said there's nothing they can do and that I need to speak with billing. So I contacted billing (mind you, every time you call one of their departments you're waiting *at least* 45 minutes in line) which told me that they still don't see the notes from the tech and that I should call on Monday (this was Friday).

I called Monday (today) morning as soon as they opened up and Billing told me that they still can't see the notes from the tech. Called back the tech and confirmed the notes were sent in. Called back billing. Billing told me to get a note from customer service saying the machine is unfixable. Called Customer service and they said that now they want to replace the controller. I said absolutely not. And that I just want my money back -- no questions asked. They wouldn't budge. Now I'm calling my credit card company to dispute the transaction.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2020

I ordered a NordicTrack 14.9 elliptical trainer (NTEL71418) on 7/15/20. On 8/4/20 my Amex card was invoiced $2,258.26 which included sales tax plus an extended 4-year warranty (units base price was $1,899.00). I received a tracking confirmation on 8/10/20 stating my order was in NJ and I'd be contacted shortly to schedule the delivery. After 3-weeks and no call or email, I had to phone both NordicTrack and Ryder (freight carrier) several times to open a case and locate my order (many hours waiting on hold over a period of several days to resolve); note this was already 1-month after my Amex card had been billed.

On 9/12/20 and after much anticipation my NordicTrack 14.9 elliptical was finally delivered. The packaging (outer carton) was in good condition as received. Upon opening the carton however and unpacking the unit, I discovered numerous cracked and broken plastic components inside the carton. I immediately attempted to contact NordicTrack/Icon Fitness customer support by every means possible (i.e. phone, online chat and email). After several days I finally got through to customer support by phone who informed me I would be texted a link to schedule the return. NordicTrack/IconFitness customer support was not apologetic and made no attempt to reconcile my issue, other than to say they'd text me a link and I could schedule the return from there.

Upon receiving the text and clicking on the embedded link to schedule the return, I quickly learned I would be billed a 10% restocking fee, plus an additional charge to pick up a unit that again was "delivered" damaged and MIA for 1-month prior to delivery. I received a follow up email on 9/19/20 the refund to my card would only be $1,762.63, however my refund would not be credited back until 30-days upon pick up and final receipt/inspection post return, months after my card had already been billed for a defective product. Even worst for all my trouble and inconvenience, this horrific customer experience was going to cost me almost half a grand ($495.63 to be exact), again for a piece of equipment that was lost in shipping for 1-month and delivered damaged to my door.

All I can say is don't believe the hype and what you see on TV about NordicTrack. It's all smoke and mirrors. The product is manufactured with many plastic components that can't even survive the shipping, but worst of all NordicTrack and Icon Fitness have the WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT EVER!!! As such NordicTrack and Icon Fitness products are banned in my household for life. You've been warned.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

NordicTrack is ripping us off! Selling broken equipment to me knowing when I purchased the product there is a serious situation happening. Not one word from Nordic track all these months. I think we have a class action suit on our hands.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

I ordered a cycle bike on 08/20/20 and still had not received by 09/15/20. I reached out to NordicTrack to inquire about the delivery of my product and was informed it was in the warehouse and had not yet been shipped. The return of this product was going to cost me a total of $423.49 (restocking and return fees). I then requested a contact person from NordicTrack to discuss options or potential compensation due to the fact that Amazon currently has the same bike that ships in less than two weeks.

I was informed by the agent that unfortunately, speaking with any additional parties at this time would not change the situation. The agent then informed me that she did not know of any additional contacts she could refer me to. Throughout this 20 minute encounter via online chat, I was on hold. No one ever picked up the phone (1-800-727-9777). I wish I would have ordered from Amazon and completed a little more research about NordicTrack prior to this purchase.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

The bike arrived after a 1-month delay in shipping. I assembled the bike the day it was received and it would not turn on. I called customer support and after 1 hour on hold, I was disconnected as the support desk was now closed at 6:00 PM PST. I contacted their support team via email and I was informed that it would take 4 - 6 weeks for a technician to come out and repair the problem. The return policy is 30 days - I can't tell if they are just that bad at service or if this is truly a deceptive practice.

I tried to contact the returns department but all I got was a website to submit a make a request to return the product. It was then that I learned there is a return shipping fee of $250.00 and a 10% restocking fee - so basically $500 to return a product that arrived defective and they cannot fix in a reasonable amount of time. To be clear the high cost of the return is on me, I did not read the fine print. I fully trusted the NordicTrack brand, a mistake I fully accept. I have still not heard back from anyone at the company.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2020

TL;DR: The S22i Bike has required several visits from a repair man to fix. Presently, we have waited 2 months for a part to repair it, and received word from corporate that it's at least a few more months before that part is in. They won't send us a new bike, they will also not compensate us at all even though the warranty covers all of this. The bike at this point is furniture.

Quality of Bike: It's okay. A Peloton is much higher quality but functionality is higher with this bike. The incline and decline motor is cool, although very noisy. The display is extremely low quality. It's basically a cheap Android tablet, and considerably smaller than the Peloton's. Quality of iFit: The software itself is slow and buggy (I'm a developer, so that sort of thing irks me) but the incline and decline riding, along with outdoor riding, is pretty fun and cool. I also love that I can map real rides and do them, and have done that several times. It's sort of like the vision of iFit is awesome, but the execution is very poor.

Customer Service: I've had to call about 5 times, and the average wait time is about 45 minutes to 1 hour. The service technicians are very nice, and the people who have had to come out and fix it are exceptional. Conclusion: The vision of the bike is cool, and I bought into it. However, until a myriad of quality issues are addressed I would strongly advise going with a Peloton.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2020

I went through a local distributor to order a Nordictrack Rower after about a month of research, on August 21. At that time, the website said the rower would ship August 28. Then it changed to September 9 ship date. The distributor has called the company and can't get an answer on when the rower is coming in. I've tried calling to get an update, and have gotten nothing but rude answers from the sales staff. The "service" website is MIA and the "chat" feature only has extremely rude sales staff who don't have any interest in helping people who have already purchased the product. Now the website says it will ship September 14. Did a group ship on August 28? Or September 9? No one knows and no one seems to be able to tell either myself or the distributor when it is expected to ship or arrive. Save yourself the hassle and get a different brand of machine that has actual customer service. Or at least a functioning website.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2020

If I could give less than 1 star, I would. I purchased a rowing machine, the RW500. Within the first couple weeks after it finally was delivered, the fan was making an annoying clicking sound with each pull. Within the 30 day "trial" period of having the machine I called the customer service line. I was on hold for over an hour before I gave up. Using the company email and chat system I "spoke" with a representative about the issue. After sending video with sound of the issue to the representative, they ordered some parts that were to be delivered to my house. I was told at that time that the 30 day window for returning the product would be extended to run for 30 days after having a fully functional product. It took 3 months for the parts to arrive, with the company continually using the "back-order" excuse for the delay.

While waiting for the parts, I asked the company to provide me with the return process but was told I was beyond the 30 day window (If/when this goes to the legal process, good thing I have written records of the conversation with the representatives). Once the parts finally arrived, I contacted the company to inquire as to whether it would send someone to install the parts or at least provide me with some instruction as to how to do so. Never received any response. I am currently still engaged in this process and it's been months. I have had some difficult interactions with company over the years but NordicTrack is the WORST. My issue should have been one that was easily rectified by the company but customer service is abysmal. Use your money with a better product and that cares about making sure the customer is satisfied.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2020

Despite the overwhelming presence of negative reviews across the internet, I went ahead and ordered a treadmill from NordicTrack. After being made an offer to upgrade to a high tier model at a discounted price, problems ensued. I was told the upgraded item was "ready to ship" - but it never did. My invoice never updated - so I have no proof of the upgrade, expect that I was immediately billed for it.

When I tried to get the problem resolved, I was bounced between departments, given "stock" answers that did not apply to the situation at hand, and - at no point - did I receive any helpful information. NordicTrack's dedication to customer service is exemplified by their excessively long hold times and lack of weekend or evening hours. Believe the negative reviews you see and beware of this company. Look elsewhere for your fitness equipment.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2020

We bought the i11 incline treadmill from Nordictrack in Oct 2018. In 2019, we were talked into purchasing an extended warranty. In May 2020, a bolt that held the belt roller in place snapped in half causing the deck to collapse (while I was running on it). We went through numerous e-mails with customer support until they basically had us diagnose, and do the repair ourselves. They just sent the bolt which took a 10 days to get to us (total of 5 weeks from the time it broke to repair). They said they can't send any one out to look at it because of COVID 19. Funny, because my husband and I still go to work and help people every day in the medical field, but they can't have someone come to out and look at the machine- didn't know you could get COVID from a sanitized treadmill.

It worked fine for a month and now we're having problems with the motor. The machine stalls out when you step on the belt unless you have it on a 5% incline or higher. This happened in August, its taking 7-10 days to get a response, and they keep doing the same thing: asking for the same info and each time we respond they take another 7-10 days to ask for the same info again. Total run-around. Wish we never bought the warranty. Better off getting someone on our own to fix it. VERY DISAPPOINTED. When it works, it's a great machine. Sad to say, we've been without it for 2 months and counting now. And no offer to extend our iFit subscription or any compensation for our time and doing our own diagnosing and repairs that they asked us to do.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2020

NO STARS IF I COULD. I was told by a sales associate Kirk **, on August 12th that I could pay for Hawaii shipping of $550 and have my FS10i, shipped to my house in Japan. On Aug 13th I paid $3551.00. I have over 50 email messages and photo captures of live chats regarding this situation and that I was told my Japanese address was ok, then after they said they can't ship to Japan 2 weeks later, Kirk and his supervisor told me to find a freight forwarding company, and I did, that my address change was ok and being fixed by Nordic Track. I am not at fault and that this was their issue to work through.

On August 18th and every day since then Kirk, Matt, Whitney, Brad, and every other person I have contacted over this 3 week period, have said they were fixing it. I called the shippers almost every day asking for an update, I have been emailing Kirk and returns and billing trying to get someone to fix this, I Waited on hold with billing for 45 mins. Jan thus far has been really great but unable to fix my issue. Yesterday I got ahold of billing and requested my order be canceled because no one was able to give me an update or get my address fixed, the young woman on the phone said she would annotate the address change in my account and "those almost always get approved" and then credited me for my bad experience $149.

At that point I decided not to cancel because she said I had to pay a restocking fee and a freight fee because it was still in transit. I asked why am I being punished because I was lied to before I bought the equipment that they would ship to my house in Japan. I even arrange a freight forwarding to receive it in Oregon which was the new address as requested by Kirk. I emailed Kirk, billing, and returns all my email traffic in which Nordic Track said that they would ship, then not ship after I bought it, then the address change was all good to go. They still denied my request and is charging me $250 freight and 10% restocking because they lied and gave false information to make a sale. I reported them to the BBB and filed a dispute with AMEX.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

We purchased our new X22i on 3/31/2020. It broke early July. On July 15th they shipped a new console. Manual mode worked. Then shortly after manual stopped working. They shipped wires. It’s still not fixed 7 weeks later. The items are received but there’s no tech in sight even after I bought the extended warranty. It’s still less than 6 months old and I’ve used it for less than 4 months. Horrible product and even worse customer service. They don’t care about their customers whatsoever. I even made a complaint with the BBB and their response brushed it off as if they provided good service. Obviously they have not if it’s still not fixed as of today (Sept 1).

Original review: Aug. 31, 2020

Horribly poor their customer service - impossible to get through, makes it very difficult to get service. Received product with damaged part (clear that I was shipped a returned product); white glove installer was incompetent; I had to finish off the work; A few months later after very limited use, pedal came off the crank arm... It was clear that installer had either mis-installed it (was crooked, only a few rows of threads had engaged) or the crank arm was also shipped to me defective... Another example that I was shipped a previously used/returned unit as NEW. It's now been over 2 months to get a replacement crank arm... No sign of getting it replaced -- UNDER WARRANTY...! I have spent hours and hours on the phone trying to get through.

Take my advice... Regardless of how good you think the product is, unless you plan to use it only for 2-3 months and never have to deal with them again, DON'T DO IT... I thoroughly regret my decision., DON'T DO IT... I wish I had paid attention to some of the comments in the reviews. I took them as sour grapes. Not the case. Their customer service is truly horrendous. DON'T DO IT....

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

As an avid spinner, I was very much looking forward to getting this bike (s15i) from what I thought was a very reputable company. However, it's been one issue after another since I've received it. From multiple broken parts to a glitchy screen to a bike that is so wobbly it's essentially not rideable. The real letdown is I've spent hours upon hours going around and around with NordicTrack's customer service team and keep getting the same run around. I spent 2K on a bike that I've been able to use (not well I might add) a total of 3 times in a month and a half. And apparently it is NordicTrack's policy to uphold their refund policy even when the bike hasn't worked properly since day 1. So a million dollar company wants me to lose $548 to return a product that is broken.

Getting a bum product is one thing; stuff happens. However, the low low level of “customer service” they have provided, and continue to provide, is laughable and ridiculous. I will continue to push for my full refund as it’s completely unfair to pay to return a broken product! I’d encourage anyone looking to purchase to reconsider their investment elsewhere.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2020

Updated on 08/31/2020: I'm on hold on the phone again, over an hour still waiting! Need help with service and billing. When I bought elliptical no problem getting in touch! They sent me someone's restocked broken machine. I have to pay $450.00 to send broken machine back so they can restock and give to someone else. Serviceman told me even the parts I needed are out of stock. Total lost for me over $800.00. Paid $300 to have machine assembled by professionals. Really bad company and company policies are unfair.

Original Review: My Nordictrack Elliptical came broken and I have to pay for the return & restocking fee? I paid $250 for professionals to put together, and now they want $440.00 for me to return a broken machine that was suppose to be brand new. They make you pay for return and restocking fee so they are making money on every return. I'm out of over $850.00 and no elliptical. Why do they restock broken machines? I must have gotten someone's restocked broken elliptical.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2020

Nordictrack is the worst company I have ever tried to do business with ever! I ordered my elliptical on May 2. Got my bank to up my spending limit for the day so I could use my debit card - even told the customer service rep at Nordictrack I was doing that. I got my confirmation email. I got an email on June 10, saying my order was backordered and not scheduled to ship out for another month. When I called a month later (no email from them) they said it was still backordered. I called again in August and again it was back ordered until Aug 25.

I called on Aug 26th and they said there was a problem with billing - I did not get an email at all and mind you, every time I called, I waited at least 45 minutes on hold with the same song on replay (bonkers!). I was disconnected on the 26th because I called from my car after having been on hold for 30 minutes. I called on the 27th and after 60 minutes they said there was an issue processing my card - I said they did it the day I ordered it - nope - not until it is supposed to ship. So! Yes, I should have noticed it on my account, but I didn't. They never called me, never emailed me and kept telling me it was backordered!!! Never again with NordicTrack. The worst customer service and sense of responsibility I have ever witnessed!!!!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2020

Purchased the NordicTrack S22i Commercial Studio Bike on April 27, 2020. After just under 3-months of careful, routine use it is broken. No response from company other than to send a replacement part and good luck with replacing it. Customer service either does not answer or takes over an hour. No follow-up, no responsibility, nothing. To return they want more than the original shipping fee and the usual "restocking fee" scam. This is the worst experience dealing with a company I have ever had. A total waste of $2,400. This is why people buy Peloton I guess? NordicTrack, aka Icon Fitness are beyond useless and guilty of false advertising.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2020

I have waited since June for the elliptical. They charged my card right away, even though they said they would not ship until August. They misshipped a treadmill to my house that was returned. It is impossible to speak with anyone from this company. When I got through to sales, the guy hung up on me when I was inquiring about a delivery date. He had to get back to speaking with another mark who they can deceive. Order status does not answer the phone or puts you on hold for an hour. They ignore emails. They don't care. They blame COVID but I can say Peloton was great with bike ordering and delivery. A first class outfit.

ICON is shockingly deficient. I have never experienced such terrible and arrogant service from any company before. I am about to cancel the order and dispute the charge. If you do some research into Icon, you'll find this Utah company is all about the money, is predatory and has a long list of complaints. STAY AWAY FROM THESE SHYSTERS!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2020

We bought a x32i Treadmill that got delivered in August 2020. First few days no issues, worked very good and my wife and I enjoyed the iFIT workouts. Had to ask for service as it was making squeaking noise and they sent me a motor replacement that I had to install. Worked fine for few days and now since August 10th, the controller board is out and I now have a dead treadmill. Not just that the replacement part that again I have to install is not in stock. I now have a $4K machine that is sitting un-usable at the moment. If you are considering to buy Nordictrack Treadmills please be aware.

Now Customer Service - if you can get through them, they are great however long waits are normal. I was twice on hold for 35 minutes upon which I hung up. Hopefully the company reads this review and I get a response but if you are consumer please consider the above experience before purchasing an unreturnable dead machine. I don't even know when I will get my part replacement and until then I just get an "apology". So much for my return on $4K.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

I bought a brand new elliptical in May and it broke 6 weeks later. I submitted a service request in early July and they said the part needed (control motor) was on backorder. I have not heard from them since... six-plus weeks later. I called customer service and waited on hold for 30 minutes. They said part is still is still on backorder. I asked to return the machine so they transferred me to billing and returns where I waited on hold for 45 more minutes only to hear that it is beyond the 30-day window for a return. They transferred me back to service where I have been holding now for 20 more minutes. Bad quality plus horrible service. How is this company still in business. Buy a Peloton. I wish I had.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

I have never received an answer when calling, a call back when taking that option, or a human reply to e-mail and online forms. Using COVID19 as an excuse for delayed response to inquiries- you had plenty of time to correct your customer service issues. The bike is great, but I sure I hope I never need to contact them for service, and I certainly won’t purchase an extended warranty if this is the level of responsiveness I can expect. By the way, I have never given any business anything less than 4 stars.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

The construction of this treadmill is super solid. Strangely, there are two shelves, one on each side of the monitor for your drink bottle but no cupholder...the "shelf" for putting things goes behind the monitor so it's hard to sometimes get your drink. And, even though there is enough room to place a water bottle, I would much prefer an actual cupholder so my clumsy self doesn't knock it over while I am running. The instructions say to power off after every use, but the power button is in an awkward location and hard to get to, it's on the bottom front near the floor. If I am supposed to turn it off after every use, why not put the button in a higher, more convenient location? Also, every time I power off I am logged out of iFit, so I have to log on and remember my password every single time. I still give it 4 stars because the quality of the motor and belt seem like they will last for a long time.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

After 30 days of ownership I can’t log into the app because I don’t want to pay a monthly subscription. The machine is useless without the app I bought the machine to avoid subscriptions. The machine is garbage, the company is garbage, avoid it. My overall satisfaction is dismal.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2020

I purchased a bike during Covid. As to be expected took weeks to get and could not be assembled. Knowing this, I was ok with assembling the bike. Once received my husband and I put it together.... ALL DAY! None of the screws were right. The seat didn't come with the right bolt or nut. FINALLY! FINALLY got it together and thought it was working. Rode it and.... rode it! It doesnt track my distance, calories, cadence. Doesnt incline, decline or change resistance.

After 2 hours on hold.... I was told my motherboard isn't working and I need a new one! Ok.... then I was told it would be several weeks. I've sent two emails requesting an eta. Or eve. That someone has received this request and no response back.... Yet they want their 1700....!!!! I would say... don't be fooled. Go with a Peloton.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2020

I ordered an elliptical July 10. Emailed. Said it arrived at warehouse Aug 12. Was waiting for someone to call and set up time to have it delivered. Just found out it got LOST in transit. How can something that big get lost? Now I have to reorder and will take 2 more months. I'm done with this company!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

I purchase the X11i commercial grade treadmill. When I receive the machine, the right-hand side lad plastic guard are damaged, cannot installed. I talk to your customer service. They said can mail me the new parts, and transfer me to the customer service for parts. They put me for over an hour, no one pick up the phone. I tried today, the lady talk to me one second and put me on hold for over two hours no one pick up the phone.

NordicTrack Company Information