3.9/5 (3084 ratings)

About NordicTrack

NordicTrack has been manufacturing exercise training and home fitness equipment since 1975. Its extensive line of products includes treadmills, bikes, ellipticals, strength machines and rowers, many of which come with a one-year membership to iFit, NordicTrack’s live and interactive training program. The company includes free shipping on select models and 0% APR financing for 36 months. If you’re not satisfied with your home exercise equipment, NordicTrack accepts returns within 30 days, though it may charge a shipping and restocking fee.

Pros

• Google Maps technology
  • 10-year warranty on equipment frame
  • Live interactive training

Cons

• Limited models with Bluetooth audio
  • High shipping costs & restocking fees

Bottom Line

NordicTrack offers the best of both worlds with in-home training, on-demand workouts and adjustable resistance levels. While fully loaded models are expensive, the company sells entry-level options for less than $1,000.

NordicTrack Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NordicTrack?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about NordicTrack?

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

I really cannot review this bike as I never received it. The item shipped and sat in the local delivery location for over a week. I called NordicTrack and was told they would investigate and contact me. No one called me at all. After 2 weeks of the bike just sitting in a shipping location, I canceled. NordicTrack charged me $250 shipping for their delivery error. My thought is if the customer service is this poor trying to get the bike imagine what will happen when you receive it.

Diana

When you were eager to begin an at-home exercise routine, we can imagine your disappointment at never receiving your bike. We are sorry this bike never arrived.

This situation is highly unusual and deserves more attention. Please reach out to our member care team via Facebook so we can look into this with more detail and offer an appropriate solution for you.

We genuinely hope to support you in your fitness goals however we can. Let’s get this situation resolved.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback. NordicTrack is excellent. We love their equipment that they have and have multiple products from them. We are always impressed by how well packaged their products are and how quickly they ship. We also enjoy the well designed instructions for product assembly. They are great!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2021

I purchased the s22i and have been loving how good of a workout I have gotten from the bike as well as the iFit app and programs. I did have an issue getting one of the updates for the software but after one phone call and 5 mins later they customer service team had me back up and running. If you are on the fence about the product of the company give them a try! You won't be disappointed!

Daniel

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your exemplary experience with us. We’re so glad you have found good use in this s22i bike and that our member care team could help you resolve the software update in such a timely manner.

We are stoked about your fitness efforts. Contact us anytime if you have concerns about your equipment at ce@NordicTrack.com.

Keep up the great effort toward your fitness goals.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Aug. 19, 2021

Ordered a NordicTrack EXP 10i on 29 JUN 2021. Today is 19 AUG 2021, and it still has not been delivered. We've contacted NordicTrack numerous times to no avail. We've contacted the shipper, Fastmile, only to be told they delivered it to another shipper, Hackbarth Delivery Services, and they are no longer responsible. We've contacted Hackbarth Delivery Services, and after several contacts, we are reasonably certain the treadmill is in their Huntsville, AL depot; however, we have never received contact from them to schedule delivery. Hackbarth's main office says the only contact they have with their Huntsville Depot is email. ;). WOW! NordicTrack has been absolutely unkind and dishonest. It's been almost two months. I'm now paying for a treadmill, which NordicTrack has not yet delivered. Do yourself a favor. Look elsewhere, or keep your money and hit the pavement.

H.

Sorry your treadmill has not arrived after a considerable delay. This is unprecedented and we want to look into what has caused this and either expedite it so you receive your equipment or find another appropriate solution as soon as possible.

Please send us a private message on NordicTrack’s Facebook account where our member care can look into your situation in more detail and get this resolved.

We’ve got your back. Let us know here if you have any further concerns.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

I absolutely love this Nordictrack bike! I've always wanted one so I finally got it! It has touch screen which is so convenient, the fan is nice too. I got hot as soon like 10 minutes into my first workout and switched it on. Setting up the bike was so easy as well. The directions were very easy to understand. Anyways back to the bike. The seat adjustments are great, it took me a few tries to find what was comfortable for me but once I did it was smooth. I really love this bike. It's great! I received discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

We bought their most expensive flagship machine, have been able to use it for 1/2 the time we've owned it, and have had to invest many additional hours and inconvenience just for that privilege. Buyer beware... We are now experiencing the THIRD breakdown of our machine in just over a year of ownership. At month 2, the motherboard failed, and it took two months for the part and repair to occur. 7 months later, the incline motor assembly failed and it took nearly two months for the part and repair. After about 3 uses since that repair, the idler roller needs replacement. So, in the 13 or so months we have had the machine, we have actually been able to use it for only a little over half the time. NordicTrack says they will extend the warranty, but they have not yet (more calls and time investment from us to resolve). Because they are not integrated with iFit, we need to make separate calls to have that subscription extended.

What should be a top-of-the-line experience and machine is anything but. It has taken us hours and hours of customer service interactions to get anywhere as well as multiple calls with multiple departments (and we still don't have a functioning machine). I don't know if we just got a lemon, or if this is simply the quality of the NordicTrack machine....but here is what I do know: NordicTrack has done nothing of any meaningful impact to expedite repairs, offer to replace the machine or truly address our dissatisfaction or inconvenience. My evaluation of businesses does not hinge upon whether things go wrong. Stuff happens, and I know that. But I do judge a company based upon its response when things happen.

Brian

Sorry this unit has needed so much attention and that there have been delays in getting the parts and services you need to maintain it.

True, the way problems are handled outweighs the problem itself. Thus we want to find an appropriate solution for you. Please contact us through Facebook messenger with the details of this review.

Let’s get on top of this so your fitness routine can be more about your health and less about the equipment supporting it.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Aug. 16, 2021

I received discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback. After receiving the NordicTrack S22i Studio Cycle. The box was good size but that was a good thing because there was very little that needed to be assembled. The optional app you you download that has automated assembly instructions with step by step instructions with movable 3D image that showed how to install parts and hardware with good detail; and the accompanies automated voice to guide you through installation. The construction of the bike is sound and ergonomic to my riding style. The technology in the bike is truly amazing. It is awesome to ride one of the mountain trails and feel the bike incline and decline and resistance increase as you hit steep hills features on the big touch screen display. I really enjoy this stationary bike, and the quality and programming behind it.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2021

The whole process and been extremely smooth. Shipping was on time and the delivery service was very professional. From starting to Finish the set up process to get everything up and running was as easy as 1, 2, 3. You can tell the company is all about delivering on what's expected. So many other companies could learn a lot from them. The video content is simply next level. It make you want to keep coming back day after day. 5 stars for sure.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2021

I got the NordicTrack bike I called customer service to help me get the iFit program set up because I wanted to make sure that I was doing it correctly. They were so helpful and even gave me serval tips on how to use the features within the program. I have tried several of workouts each time trying a different trainer and they have all been so interesting. I also like that you are able to see so many different places from the comfort of my own home. *** I received discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Resolution response: Aug. 18, 2021

Update: After some back and forth, NordicTrack did the right thing and is going to send someone—free of charge—to fix my bike. That is awesome and made me very happy. Thank you, NordicTrack for standing behind your products... I would recommend a hard look at the warranty company, UTS, though. They don't seem to be looking out for your customers.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

I purchased the Nordictrack recumbent bike with an extended warranty. I also got a 3-year subscription to iFit. Right out of the box, the console didn't work. They sent me a new one, only it was the wrong part for my bike. Then, they sent me another one. That didn't work as expected either. Plus, the resistance didn't work. They sent a tech. He fixed everything, but now the fan makes a horrible noise. However, since technically the fan isn't part of the "function" of the bike, my warranty doesn't cover it. UTC is the warranty company. They are rude and unhelpful. They wouldn't even help me troubleshoot the problem over the phone. I have purchased Nordictrack products previously and loved them. I'm extremely unhappy with the bike and the service.

Carolyn

We are sorry to hear about the hassle you experienced with getting your recumbent bike replacement parts and repairs, and the unhelpful warranty company service.

Let’s look into solutions we can offer to you directly. Private message us on Facebook and our member care team will rectify this appropriately for you.

Thanks -NordicTrack

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

It is so hot outside and I'm out of shape so I was looking for something that I could really use on my own time and terms and in the comfort of my own home. After much research I decided that the NordicTrack was right for me. I love that the screen is touch screen and that it has a fan on it just in case I need the extra air on my face. It was easy to assemble and I can adjust the seat like I want. I did have to have help putting it together but once it was together I jumped right on with confidence and completed my first ride. I love the trainer and the places it shows. It is so realistic. I received discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

I’ve been wanting a spin bike with a screen for a while now, but after watching the Olympics and seeing the NordicTrack commercial for a bike on there I couldn’t wait to get one with iFIT. Luckily the day it arrived, I was home and the delivery guy wheeled it into my garage for me; it is heavy!!! Assembly is very easy and took a couple of hours. The good news is the first night, I had the bike assembled and the iFIT ready to go.

I love it!! The NordicTrack bike is easy to get accustom to as the seat moves forward and back, up and down, etc. I love that I can go riding anytime now from the comfort of my own home. I’ve really been struggling going outside as the weather is too hot right now or the roads are slick because of rain. With the iFIT, I can jump on classes, and I do not feel like I am alone. It really makes the time go by fast. I would definitely recommend NordicTrack as they are more cost efficient as the other more expensive brands and provide a fantastic workout! I received discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

I purchased a NordicTrack C1750 for $1,800 in June 2020. July 2020 I already needed to have the motor belt replaced, it happened again and learned the frame is bent, their warranty is trying not to cover it even though the product has been registered since the day I purchased it and they have covered all the replacement parts and service, now that they determined it’s defective and not able to fix they suddenly have no record of my purchase and since it’s been over a year, the place I purchased it from no longer has a copy of my receipt either. So I’m stuck with an $1,800 broken treadmill after a year and 2 of those months it was inoperable because I was waiting on parts

Renee

We are sorry to hear that your treadmill is no longer working after almost a year of use. Our products are designed to last much longer than one year. We stand behind our products as well as the warranty that is included with them.

We would like to take a closer look into your account to see how best we can assist you. Please send us a direct message through our NordicTrack Facebook page so we can get this resolved for you.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

I purchased a NordicTrack Commercial 1750 in the early spring after thoroughly reviewing options, including talking with a friend who runs a CrossFit gym and trains professional athletes. I was excited about it. It is now August, and I still don’t have a functioning machine. The treadmill never worked quite right as the track always felt sticky and would automatically shut down after a short run. It clearly seemed to be a mechanical issue. If you’ve ever tried to get a NordicTrack treadmill serviced, get ready for the worst experience of all time.

First, by the time you actually get through to anyone, they’ll make you call back if the hood isn’t removed. Fine. Then they get on FaceTime to help diagnose issue because they don’t just send out technicians, even if you literally just spent thousands on a new machine that doesn’t work. They don’t do that. I was quickly told the answer is the track needs adjusted. Odd I thought since I just bought it but ok. Then they tell me I have to do it.

They’ll send me a YouTube video with instructions. Odd again. But I do it. Didn’t fix the issue. Yada yada, I wind up recording a video literally showing the perfectly aligned track and whining motor that clearly doesn’t work. They finally agree to send me a new motor. That was about 6 weeks ago. I’ve had a motor sitting in my house in a box, and I literally cannot get them to send a technician to my house to install it. Countless phone calls, emails, voice messages. I have literally spent thousands on a machine that doesn’t work and seemingly no actual path to fix it. This is the absolute worst purchase I’ve ever made, and I would recommend no one ever buys a NordicTrack machine. Horrible company.

Kyle

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We want to start by apologizing for the experience you have had with getting your treadmill working properly. We guarantee a working unit upon delivery and stand behind the warranties included with our units.

We would like to take a closer look into your situation and get you the help you need as soon as possible. Please send us a direct message through our NordicTrack Facebook page so we can help you further.

Thanks! - NordicTrack

Original review: Aug. 3, 2021

Ordered the x32 treadmill and it was delivered to the local depot about 3 weeks ago. They have not called to deliver the treadmill and multiple attempts to contact them result in waiting on the phone for an extended period with no customer service. They are very quick to take the payment but not concerned about delivery, customer service. If this is the situation with delivery, not sure how aftercare service would be. Had I know this, would have gone to Costco or Dicks and purchased a treadmill from there instead of purchase online. Nordictrack support is not helpful; as they state contact delivery company; and if you want to return they charge a freight and delivery charge of about 700$. Didn't expect this poor degree of customer service and delivery from them.

Dharti

We want to apologize that you have not received your treadmill after ordering it 3 weeks ago. The Covid-19 pandemic has caused some delays in shipping. Regardless, you deserve to have the best shipping estimate possible.

We want to help you with this so you can start your fitness journey as soon as possible. Feel free to message us directly on Facebook so we can take a closer look into your order and shipping situation.

Thanks! - NordicTrack

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

I purchased the NordicTrack elliptical. Ordered it in March 2021 and it took one month to deliver. We have been having it serviced ever since. They refuse to return it due to their 30-day return policy. Which is ridiculous being that we’ve had this brand new machine serviced many times since delivery. I do not recommend anyone purchasing from NordicTrack. Buyer beware. Once they have your money you are basically at their mercy. They will require you to service it until you basically just give up! What do they care they already have your money. What a horrible experience and I hope this review will stop even one person from making a purchase from this company.

Alyse

We are very sorry for the experience you have had with your elliptical. We guarantee a working unit upon delivery and stand behind the warranty included with our units. We want to make this up to you and get your elliptical working as it should.

We care about your experience with our products and services. Please send us a direct message through Facebook so we can assist you further. We look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: July 28, 2021

NordicTrack treadmill is awesome. Safety features to keep you safe if you fall. Automatic turnoff. Keeps track of heart rate. You can adjust the incline and the speed. You go at your own pace and adjust as you get stronger.

Original review: July 28, 2021

Ordered a rower on 6/2. After 3 weeks I called several times. No one knows where it is. Finally they admitted they lost it after they had me call shipping several times (shipping kept blaming NordicTrack then NordicTrack blamed shipping, no one would resolve this). They sent me a new rower weeks later but it comes completely smashed. They said they would schedule a time to pick this up. It took them 4 times of scheduling & they still haven't picked it up. They lie, they say they are expediting it & they are not. They say they are picking it up & they are not. Then NordicTrack dropped off a non NordicTrack treadmill that I never ordered. Going on 3 weeks NordicTrack still has not picked up. No one cares at NordicTrack, no one will help to resolve this matter.

All I wanted was a rower & they just can't send it to me & they won't pick up the equipment that they dropped off (smashed rower & a treadmill I did not order). NordicTrack is the WORSE company! Do not ever buy from them! They will not help you, ZERO customer service. And if you say a cuss word because you are stress out of your mind because you have literally lost 80hrs of your life trying to get this resolved they will hang up on you. Not calling a person a name just saying ** word out loud. I really do not know how they could be in business. Save hours of stress & do not buy from this company no matter how good iFit looks, they will screw you if they can. And if you want to get a refund they make you wait 2 weeks. I wonder how many times they will make me call to see where my refund is, they LIE!

Katie

We want to apologize for the experience you have had with your rower and for receiving an item that you didn’t order. The experience you have shared is uncommon and we understand how it can be frustrating as well. We want to make sure this situation is resolved as soon as possible.

In order for us to assist you further, please send us a direct message on Facebook so we can take a closer look at your order information. We look forward to making this right for you.

Thanks! - NordicTrack

Original review: July 27, 2021

I ordered my Nordic Track treadmill on 7/21; was told it would ship on 7/25. Checked order status: "still at warehouse". Actually got to talk to a what I thought was a live person on 7/26 who blatantly lied to me and told me it shipped on 7/25 and that "Oh, sometimes it takes 24 hours for the website to be updated" (website still said "at warehouse as of 7/21). PHONE NUMBERS ARE ALL AUTOMATED. CAN ONLY TALK TO SALES CUZ OF COURSE THEY WANT TO SELL.

Called again today on 7/27-sales again cuz I KNOW THEY'LL ANSWER THEIR PHONE. I said, "I want answers NOW as to where my order is or I will cancel my order." Lo and behold it STILL HASN'T SHIPPED AND "IS EXPECTED TO SHIP AUG. 9"! I said, "You call the warehouse NOW and get it shipped TODAY - all they have to do is take my order and process it NOW." - REALLY PEOPLE???? SHIPPING IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!!!! I told him I want an email TODAY as to what transpired after he called shipping back. WORD TO THE WISE: DO NOT ORDER FROM NORDIC TRACK!!!! YOU WILL BE LEFT HIGH & DRY IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR ISSUES.

Nancy

We want to sincerely apologize for the confusion you have faced with the shipment date of your treadmill. We understand how frustrating this can be and will do our best to improve this experience for future customers.

We want to make this up to you and provide you with the information you deserve to have. Please message us directly on Facebook so we can look further into this and make sure you are taken care of.

Thanks! - NordicTrack

Original review: July 22, 2021

The bike is great but the bike is only as good as the app. The app is horrible. Always needs updates, always freezes and never loads the right account. Hence your series never saves. You can of course report the issues a 100 times but they don’t fix anything or even contact you so you don’t even know if they tried. Save your money, spend a little more and go with a Peloton. Hopefully they don’t have the same issues.

Rina

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you feel your bike is great, although we are sorry to hear that you have experienced problems with iFIT. We want to take a closer look into this and make sure it is working properly for you.

To help you further, please send us a direct message through our Facebook page so we can get iFIT working on your bike like it is designed to. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks! - NordicTrack

Original review: July 16, 2021

I bought an RW900 Rower in November 2020. It came within the expected time frame and was not difficult to assemble. I really liked using the rower and enjoyed the programs provided by iFit. But, the resistance seemed too hard. I assumed it was just me needing to perfect my form. Fast forward to May 2021 after using the machine an average of 1 to 2 times a week, the resistance is really hard (even on 1) and I am really struggling to keep up with the lessons. I felt like I was getting weaker, not stronger. In order to make sure I wasn’t just imagining the issue, I went to a local dealer and tested their model and their resistance was a LOT less than mine (their hardest level felt weaker than my lowest level).

So my calls with the service desk started on May 26, 2021. They initially said that I could fix it myself and sent me a magnet and a bracket. The first magnet was lost in shipping as the packaging was not appropriate for the two pieces. And once I removed the outer shields, I realized that I was not going to be able to fix this myself. A service order was placed on 6/2 for a technician. As of 7/16, after 6 calls with Nordic Track and several calls to the technician, I still have not received any response from a technician - no visit scheduled at this point. I am still waiting for a solution other than their consistent answer of “you need to wait longer.” I will never buy anything else from Nordic Track and I will never recommend it. I have had this piece of equipment for less than a year and it has had issues for more than 2 months with no confirmed action plans to fix it.

Melinda

We are sorry to hear that the resistance on your rower has always seemed harder than it should be and that a technician hasn’t come to repair it yet. Due to the increased demand for in-home fitness products, service times have been delayed.

Regardless, we want to make sure your rower is fixed as soon as possible. Please send us a direct message on Facebook so we can help you further and make sure you are taken care of.

Thanks! - NordicTrack

Original review: July 14, 2021

Do not get the white glove delivery service. You will get an email the delivery company is contacting you to schedule an appointment within 72 hours and then they do not. When you send a message to the delivery company cause you cannot call them, the automated message states someone will respond in 24 hours. You do not get a response and need to send another message 3 days later and still don’t get a response. After several tries, you finally get a response on the new date someone will call you to make the delivery appt and no one calls on that date. Now two weeks later, you get a text message the date and time frame the delivery company is coming. You stay at home from 10 to 2pm and no one arrives. You will spend lots of time calling Norditrack for assistance only to get excuses or no updates.

Melissa

We are very sorry for the experience you have had with the delivery of your NordicTrack unit. Our products are shipped through a third party and are not directly tied to our company. Regardless, we want you to have your unit as soon as possible.

Please send us a direct message on Facebook so we can take a closer look into this and make sure you are fully taken care of.

Original review: July 13, 2021

The individuals providing customer and technical support were very, very good. BUT - we have a $5000 treadmill with a bad 32" screen. After a few hours of tech support they decide they will replace the screen. OK - what about old screen? They don't want it back. OK - there is a cost associated with responsibly disposing of the bad screen - $50 at our local dump/recycle facility - who pays for that? Not NordicTrack!! Add $50 and a 2 week wait for new screen and OH! I have to replace the bad screen (theoretically easy) - to the 5K we paid for the treadmill. I hope to feel better about the experience once I can use the treadmill ... and I recommend that NordicTrack change their policy to either accept the DOA screen back with paid shipping .. or compensate the new treadmill owner who now has to pay to responsibly dispose of their bad screen. Just sayin'.

Chuck

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you had a positive experience with our customer and technical support teams. Although, we are sorry for the trouble you are facing in disposing of your old console. We appreciate this insight and will definitely pass it along to the appropriate team for further consideration.

If you have further questions regarding your replacement or treadmill, please message us directly on Facebook so we can assist you.

Original review: July 13, 2021

I purchased a NordicTrack Bike (model# NTEX71017.1) on March 17th 2020. In July 2020, the pedal began to make a clicking noise. I called the customer service line and they said due to covid, they couldnt send anyone out. They recommended me adjusting some screws on bike. The clicking continued until the bike finally broke on 9/25. I called in 9/28 and spoke to Cailey ** who advised me they couldnt send me anyone out and they had to send me the parts and I had to fix or hire someone to fix issue.

The part that got sent to me were the wrong parts. 10/03/2020 I decided to email issue instead of calling. I was told that they would send the correct parts out asap. I waited 12 day for the correct parts and finally called in and spoke to a service rep who told me no parts were ever submitted. 10/15 order# ** was created. I finally got parts by the end of October. I open up package and again wrong parts were ordered. I call once again on 11/9 and rep requested a video chat and correct parts were finally ordered. I got the parts but had issues pulling a part off. Called service department serveral times about equipment not coming off. Reps sent me several videos on how to remove parts.

On 11/23/2020 I spoke to rep and they realized there was a lock only auth service man had the tool to remove. She then approved a tech to come to my home to fix. 2 weeks later (mid December) tech fixed my bike. A month later the new screws the tech put broke off and got stuck inside bike. Called to fix and service rep said they were not allowed to send another rep. I would need to call back. After several months I called when everything started opening back up and rep advised my warranty expired 2 month ago. My bike was only working half the time and I feel my warranty and membership should of been extended the month my bike was broken. What sad is service rep I was speaking agreed with me that this is wrong, but manager will still not override.

Earl

We want to sincerely apologize for the experience you have had with your bike breaking and not receiving the service you deserve. The pandemic caused us to change the way we serviced units, please know that this situation continues to improve every day.

Your satisfaction with your bike and our services is very important to us. Please send us a direct message on Facebook so we can take a closer look into your situation and make sure you are fully taken care of.

Original review: July 13, 2021

I have had my NordicTrack treadmill for about 7 years. I did have a problem at first with the motor making noise, however, after notifying the company they sent their repairman with a new motor and it has been working fine since. Both my son and I use this on a daily basis and are pleased with the performance.

Original review: July 11, 2021

I purchased a Nordic Track treadmill in 2019. I paid for delivery and set up. When it was delivered, it did not work. The man told me to call Nordic Track and that they would send someone out to fix it right away. I wish I knew that once it is in my house, working or not, it is my problem. I wish that I told them to remove the machine from my house. I called NordicTrack as I was told, and I had to video chat with a NordicTrack person to 'troubleshoot' the issue. I did get it to work. However, it has never worked very well. There have been several occasions when I am running on the machine and it stops! Scary!! My 18 year old treadmill began doing that which is why I shopped for a new treadmill.

I wanted to return the machine before the 30 days expired, but NordicTrack told me that I have to pay hundreds of dollars to have it removed from my house. I have called several more times with various issues, sat on hold for long periods of time, and have never been satisfied. Everyone is 'sorry', but nobody offers to fix the machine. I now have to wait 7-10 business days to have a service technician call to set up an appointment. Then if it needs any parts, I will have to wait for that....so I could be unable to use my treadmill for 30-45 days!! A brand new, still being paid for treadmill!! DO NOT BUY!! Nordic track began manufacturing in China instead of the US and the produce now is AWFUL!!!

Christine

We want to apologize that your treadmill randomly stops as you are working out. We guarantee a working unit upon delivery and will do what it takes to get your treadmill working properly. We want your treadmill up and running as soon as possible which is why we are here to help.

Your safety and satisfaction are very important to us. Feel free to message us directly on Facebook so we can assist you further.

Thanks! - NordicTrack

Original review: July 9, 2021

This review is not about the treadmill itself. It is about delivery. X32i was ordered since 6/1/21, didn’t receive it till now. It is over a month with no response. Very bad customer service. Don’t know anything. Even I start to pay the loan installment before receiving the product. Also can’t cancel the order without losing money. It is a trap. I don’t know what to do.

Mohamed

Sorry your experience with delivery has not met your expectations.

To clarify, you have now received the treadmill itself? Are you satisfied with the operations of the treadmill?

Please message us directly on Facebook with your concerns. We do not want you to feel you are trapped into anything. Let’s get to the bottom of the problem and help you along your fitness journey.

Thanks -NordicTrack

Original review: July 7, 2021

I ordered the NordicTrack FS10i which was scheduled to be delivered June 30th. They never showed up during the delivery window and it wasn't until I called that they said they wouldn't be making the delivery and would need to re-schedule. Upon rescheduling a week later, they merely dropped off the elliptical rather than assembling in the room of our choosing, which we paid $250 for (White Glove Service). Very frustrating to deal with.

Jack

Because of the anonymous nature of this review, we are unable to respond to this in detail. Can you contact us to let us know who your delivery service was and further information?

We would like to help you get your equipment fully assembled and set up so you can move forward with your fitness goals.

Message us on Facebook at your earliest convenience so we can get you assistance asap.

Thanks -NordicTrack

Original review: July 3, 2021

I bought a new elliptical in 2018 and moved to another state. I had set up automatic payment under a 0% interest plan. I have been paying the bill automatically from my checking account for 3 years like clockwork. The company never sent me a bill or contacted me after my initial purchase. I called them to find out if my bill was paid and they attached over $500.00 worth of fraudulent charges to my account. I sent in a dispute form over 1 month ago with a letter and it still has not been updated on my account. I have called and left messages to speak with a supervisor and no one ever contacted me. I have now contacted the Better Business Bureau and filed a formal complaint against NordicTrack Financing. Please do not buy anything from NordicTrack especially if you use the 0% finance option. This company is a professional scam corporation and does not service consumers well. Totally disgusted!

Janine

Sorry your experience with financing has caused so much stress.

We would like to get more clarification about your bill and make sure your charges are correct and upstanding. Be assured that we will make every effort to guarantee an honest exchange.

Message us directly on Facebook. Let’s get to the bottom of this and so you don’t have to be stressed about these financial affairs and can instead focus on your overall health goals.

Thanks -NordicTrack

Original review: June 30, 2021

I have a home gym where we have 3 treadmills, stationary bikes, elliptical, rowers, weights, and other equipment. Everyone in the house uses all of this so we tend to buy commercial quality equipment. This was my first purchase of an Icon Fitness (NordicTrack Parent) product. NEVER AGAIN. I bought a commercial model in September of 2020. May of 2021, 8 months later, it broke down. What a piece of garbage. It has been down for 2 months replacing the motor, the incline motor, the controller. And the company is horrible to deal with. They don't care. They don't care about the customer. They have your money and you are at their mercy.

Of course, their answer to everything is Covid. Covid is not an excuse for making garbage products. Covid is not an excuse for terrible customer service. Covid is not an excuse for not responding. Covid is not an excuse for telling the customers things that are not true. Do yourself a favor and stay away. iFit is not worth getting involved with them. There are better workout videos online for free.

Phil

It is highly unusual for one of our units to break down like this. We apologize for the trouble and how you’ve felt we don’t care.

You are correct that COVID cannot excuse a lack in quality or truth. If you experienced dishonesty, please let us know. COVID did impact our response time as demand increased far beyond our supply. We have since remedied this and bolstered our team to better serve you.

Please message us on Facebook so we can remedy your situation.

NordicTrack Company Information