Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.73/5

NordicTrack has been manufacturing exercise training and home fitness equipment since 1975. Its extensive line of products includes treadmills, bikes, ellipticals, strength machines and rowers, many of which come with a one-year membership to iFit, NordicTrack’s live and interactive training program. The company includes free shipping on select models and 0% APR financing for 36 months. If you’re not satisfied with your home exercise equipment, NordicTrack accepts returns within 30 days, though it may charge a shipping and restocking fee.

NordicTrack Gallery (3)

NordicTrack Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NordicTrack?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about NordicTrack?

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

I set up auto pay at my bank and sent more than my minimum payment each month. They claim they got my payment late, even though the bank shows it was sent on time, and they still charged me a late fee for 2 months before I caught it. I called and had it reversed, but they continued to apply late fees to my account. I called and they were not willing to work with me.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

I have used NordicTrack for years. The equipment is affordable and easy to use. I have an in home gym so I enjoy the convenience of having it at home. The equipment helps me stay in shape.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

If I could give them a zero, I would. If you don't want to have difficulty returning a faulty product or to have to deal with annoying repairs, then do not buy from Nordictrack. THIS INCLUDES ALL ICON BRANDS (NORDICTRACK, IFIT, PRO-FORM, FREEMOTION FITNESS, WEIDER, WESLO, HEALTHRIDER, UTS, LOTUS). They have such a large market share of the industry that they really could care less about customer service. My product arrived faulty - unusable and they wouldn't even consider taking back a product that was horrible right out of the box. They have no integrity. I would suggest boycotting them until they learn to adapt to the modern market and deal with customers humanely. BUY ELSEWHERE. I will never buy from them again and I will encourage everyone I know to buy brands that don't belong to ICON.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

They have the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. My brand new $2,000 bike broke after 3 months and it’s been sitting here still broken, 3 months later. Backordered part with no ETA....

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

My wife and I ordered a commercial grade 14.9 elliptical machine in July of 2020. The machine arrived in August. Upon inspection of the contents of the box, it was obvious it was damaged during shipment. I contacted the sales department and they said to assemble it and service would send a replacement part. The machine never aligned properly so a replacement was required. My wife and I have spent literally hours and hours on hold for service. Every time we get through, they forward us to delivery who forwards us to sales who forwards us to service. We are going on two months of a useless machine and so many hours of our life spent trying to get this fixed. We even purchased the the four year in home service additional warranty, that doesn't help and seems like an even bigger waste of money.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

I bought this machine at the end of August but still have not been able to consistently use it. The ride is not smooth and the machine wobbles so much it hurts my hips and it's difficult to use. I am a small woman (5'2" and 125lbs) so I was disappointed to pay $1999+additional charges for a device that feels cheap and does not provide the workout I was hoping for. Additionally, they authorized a repairman to come to evaluate it but he took a week to reach out and his first available appointment is 2 weeks from now. That is just for the initial evaluation. If they need any additional parts, it could take another 2 weeks after that. So all in all, the service is terrible, the device isn't state of the art and I wish I never bought it.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

I have had two NordicTrack treadmills. The first one lasted ten years with minor belt problems under heavy use. The Second one is about eight years old. Never had a problem until yesterday.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2020

The ordering process was pretty straightforward. We picked this model due to concerns about being able to return to gym safely because of covid. Ordered online after Jordon did excellent job.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

I purchased the 22I bike in July. Super thrilled with it until the incline and the resistance stopped working. I just wanted the technician leave for the second time in trying to install a second broken control board that was sent to me. For the thousands of dollars spent on this machine it's absolutely ridiculous. Do better at researching than I did before you purchase!!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

I really enjoy using my NordicTrack. It is easy to use, stores nicely and has several safety features. I can use it to walk or run and it has multiple incline features. Love it!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2020

Awesome equipment that's easy to use and store anywhere in your home. I've used their equipment for over 25 years and I'm very happy with them and I trust the quality.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

The Nordictrack Commercial 2750 is a 5-star machine with all the power and features needed for a consistently good walk or run. No negatives to speak of, only positives.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

Nordic Track has been a trusted product that my whole family enjoys using. It's affordable and comes with easy to use instructions.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

I had ordered a RW 900 Rower in July 2020 and was told I will get it Aug 6th then I get an email of a delay till Aug 21. After that nothing - no email. No call. No equipment. I have spend hours and over 50 calls with shipping customer service and I even called the corporate HQ and no one can find where my machine is and every time I get a different answer - it's with a different shipping company or it's lost or I will get a call in 24 hours.. NOTHING - no calls. No email. No updates and BTW I have been billed for the machine and I have to pay else my credit will get affected.. Is this for real and from a company like Nordictrack... Looking for a resolution..

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

I paid extra for what they call white glove assembly. What a ripoff. The guys assembled the equipment but then they were going to leave all the trash.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

I absolutely love my NordicTrack machines. I have had a couple of mechanical issues with my spin bike (commercial 22I). I haven't had any issues with my treadmill. However customer service: horrible!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2020

The machine has been very beneficial to my efforts to gain weight. It affords me an opportunity to exercise in the comfort of my own home. I don’t have to go out in the midst of this pandemic to a gym.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2020

The treadmill is the best decision I've made in years. Both my wife and I are using the treadmill numerous times per week. The NordicTrack seems to be excellent quality. Does everything it was suppose.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2020

I have an older Tread Climber, which is a good machine. However, trying to get a simple thing like lubricant for the belt is practically an insurmountable obstacle. Way too complicated!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2020

I use to walk every morning in the dark. With my treadmill was I only able to run in the safety of my home. I was able to run longer and at a more constant speed. I was able to be more consistent.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

I love my combination elliptical, glider, stair-stepper due to its versatility, plus good stride length, compact size, and features. I work arms and legs simultaneously with variations.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

My elliptical works perfectly. It was a little pricey, however the benefits out way this. It has worked for 5 plus years now without a single issue. It inclines and declines, has programs for fitness.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

I ordered a treadmill in April of 2020. It is now October of 2020 and I still do not have a working treadmill. I will keep this a brief as possible. It was delivered early May. Immediately, even after doing the self adjustments, the belt slipped. It was unusable. We called many times, always being told to 'fix' it ourselves. Eventually, they said they would ship us a new motherboard which we would need to swap out ourselves. We insisted on a service call, and after a few weeks of waiting for the part, the service person came and replaced the motherboard. That was not the issue. The belt still slipped to the point of it being unsafe to use. Next NordicTrack agreed to order a new motor. Over a month of waiting for that, another service call, motor replaced and that stopped the belt from slipping. But now, the incline does not work. It is stuck at a negative incline and won't move.

Yet another call to customer service (which by the way has been hours of waiting before getting a person. Literally HOURS every time we have called. And we have called MANY times in the past 6 months). Now they want to send a new incline motor. We cannot return unless we want to pay the restocking fee???? Finally they said they would take the old one back (never used) and ship a new one on Sept 12. Needless to say, as of today, October 1, no treadmill. Called again. They have no idea why it did not ship. It was 'supposed' to. But now they are out of stock again so new ship date of Nov. 5.

More wait and see. Amazing how calls for new orders are answered in minutes, while support calls can be up to - I'm not kidding - HOURS before they are answered. Repair is "watch this Youtube video and do it yourself". Since I have zero experience with treadmill repair and run the risk of ruining a $2,500+ machine, I am not comfortable with do it yourself on a new machine. At this point, NordicTrack has has my money since April. It is October. I have no treadmill. I will not ever purchase anything from NordicTrack. Their product at this point is unusable and their service is among the worst I've ever encountered.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2020

I have been trying to get help for over a year! The customer service just keeps asking for the same info and pictures over and over. I had to open the machine to take pictures of parts. I total get doing this to help them ID the problem but when after a year of back and forth with the inept customer service they just stop communicating What am I left to do. I did have high hopes and they have been completely dashed. The warranty will expire soon and I fear that they will just say, "Too bad so sad buddy."

The main issues are this; "white glove" delivery is a joke, they broke several parts during install, omitted parts that properly secure the footpad belts. I had to fix these issues myself because they have no one to repair in my area (this is way pre-covid). Then the motor that controls the resistance stopped working. I emailed them several times and still have a broken machine almost a year later. I did enjoy the 6 months the machine worked. It is just really sad that they are so difficult to work with (except when you are buying from them). I do not recommend buying these machines or anything from this company.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2020

Wish there was a rating of Zero. I was stupid to have taken a chance on purchasing the x22i incline treadmill even though I read some horrible reviews. The 40% incline had me sold. My husband bought it for my birthday and spent over 4K with the extended warranty as well as the extended iFit membership. I got my treadmill on August 14th, 2020. It was an awesome machine I admit and I enjoyed it up Until it stopped working September 19, 2020, barely a month! The walking belt suddenly stopped. Everything else seems to work and the program would start but the belt won’t start at all.

After long wait on the phone to customer service and face timing chat, they agreed to order a replacement part and told me that I can replace it myself... Let me tell you I looked that up and no way it’s a simple task. I demanded a service person to replace it since I purchased the extended warranty, they agreed. It’s been well over a week and my replacement part still says “in progress”. I called today 9/29/2020, and asked why a simple part hasn’t been shipped out yet? They told it’s out of stock and that they will get more info about when it will be available in 3 weeks or so. This is far beyond ridiculous. So obviously they (Icon Nordictrack) have been sending out poorly made treadmills with an ongoing issue that they know about and won’t take anytime to fix! Now I’m stuck with a useless machine in my freaking family room and who knows when it will be fixed. I’m so upset!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2020

Do not buy from NordicTrack. They are having MAJOR quality issues and are trying to block consumers' negative experiences. Look at Victims of NordicTrack on FB or Insta for an idea. I bought my x32i in June, delivered in July, quit working in September. It appears they have a known issue with the control boards on the treadmills. The replacement date is unknown, some are saying January 2021. They are continuing to sell new faulty equipment and not taking care of those that have paid $$$$$. If you try to return the treadmill the charge outrageous fees and it will cost me over $1k to return something that was broken in under three months.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2020

I ordered an X22i and received it July 2020 and the initial experience in dealing with company was good but the new treadmill motor and control board burned out on 26 August. I called Nordic Track customer service and they assessed the situation and quickly made a decision to replace both parts. They sent me over the motor in about a week and said the control board was on back order for 2 weeks. It is now end of September and every time I call I get a different date into the future. This is unacceptable as this x22i is less than 3 months old and I have not been able to use it since August. During the pandemic this X22i was supposed to give us the ability to safely exercise at home but now it is just collecting dust while we still continue to pay it. It's frustrating that a company like Nordic Track cannot fix their supply chain issues. I hope that we can resolve this in the very near future.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2020

I ordered a RW500 rower in June 2020. The console was defective upon arrival and did not work. I contacted support and they said they would send a new console in 10 - 14 days. I waited 3+ weeks and called back. They stated that they could not provide a timeline for a new console as they are so busy and cannot keep up with demands. I said that I wanted to return the product since it was defective. They are charging me $500 to return their defective product. Unbelievable! It has taken over a month for them to even pick up their product. As of today, 9/27/2020, they still have not picked up the product. I ordered NordicTrack as I felt they were a reputable company. Unfortunately that has not been my experience. Very disappointed customer.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2020

Based on my purchase/use experience, I would definitely "not" buy NORDICTRACK Rower... It's a lot of money for lasting only 4 months of use...To repair the machine just out of warranty, cost $170.00 just to diagnose the problem +parts+ labor to repair. Again, I don't recommend this machine. Read Yelp reviews before you buy, well worth the time. It will save you money. Nothing but one star, all very negative, wish I read them before buying a Nordictrack product.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2020

My wife bought me a commercial X22i treadmill, $3500, for my birthday. Came with parts missing and treadmill belt does not work. They said they'd send parts, which will take a month. I now have a treadmill I can't use and paid a ton of money for, that I have to fix myself. This company is a joke.

NordicTrack Company Information