3.9/5 (3071 ratings)

About NordicTrack

NordicTrack has been manufacturing exercise training and home fitness equipment since 1975. Its extensive line of products includes treadmills, bikes, ellipticals, strength machines and rowers, many of which come with a one-year membership to iFit, NordicTrack’s live and interactive training program. The company includes free shipping on select models and 0% APR financing for 36 months. If you’re not satisfied with your home exercise equipment, NordicTrack accepts returns within 30 days, though it may charge a shipping and restocking fee.

Pros

• Google Maps technology
  • 10-year warranty on equipment frame
  • Live interactive training

Cons

• Limited models with Bluetooth audio
  • High shipping costs & restocking fees

Bottom Line

NordicTrack offers the best of both worlds with in-home training, on-demand workouts and adjustable resistance levels. While fully loaded models are expensive, the company sells entry-level options for less than $1,000.

NordicTrack Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NordicTrack?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about NordicTrack?

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

I got a NordicTrack treadmill a few weeks ago and it has made a huge difference in my workouts. I actually enjoy working out now. I love having so many options for trails. The scenery makes the workout go by so fast. The fan on the treadmill is really nice too. I'm not tech savvy and I had a little trouble getting started. A quick call to customer service and I was good to go. It's really easy to use. I received it at a discount for my honest opinion.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Sept. 20, 2021

I have had my treadmill for over 5 years so when it came time to replace the motor, I called and let them know the issue. Apparently they didn't trust I knew the motor was dying so they needed to send a tech out to verify. I don't agree with paying for one when the motor is under a lifetime warranty but paid it because I also told them I had a belt issue. While running, the belt would catch and slow my belt to an almost stop before picking back up speed thrusting me forward. The tech told me I needed the lubricant for the belt which I bought (a small tube is over $25). When he returned to replace the motor he said he corrected the issue. It was not corrected.

I reached out to customer service who told me to basically diagnose my own issues. I'm sorry, wasn't that why I paid a tech to come out? I called someone else who tried to get me a tech under the 30 day guarantee. That request was denied. I have been without a working treadmill for 2 months now and the company has no interest in rectifying that situation. Truthfully if you can avoid this brand and the headache I would. They don't stand behind their products so I will respect that and not purchase another one.

Heather

We’re glad you’ve enjoyed this treadmill for the past five years. We do indeed stand by our products and want to ensure you have a working treadmill once more.

Let’s look into what options are available to you. We understand how eager you must be to return to your workouts.

Contact us via Facebook messenger to give us your account details and we will promptly find what solutions we can offer.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2021

NordicTrack has been a common name in exercise equipment for so many years. I am excited to finally own my own piece of NordicTrack equipment. The equipment was easy to set up and the instructions were easy to follow. I am very happy with the company. I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest review.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

I have had nothing but excellent experiences with this company. I received a Nordictrack bike with iFit at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest opinion. The iFit that came on my bike offers so many programs and with such a variety of different options. I also love all of the trainers that are on there. They are very motivational and really encourage me to keep going. I contacted the company when I had questions about the programs and they answered them right away.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

I have been in the market for a treadmill for a while and have been doing a lot of research. I decided to go with NordicTrack and I'm very happy I did. The ordering process was easy. The unit was packaged safely for no damages. It is very heavy so you will need some help, but putting it together wasn't bad. It took a few hours but the directions are self explanatory. I began using the product immediately and have used it every day for a month. I absolutely love it. It is easy to use and highly motivating. I use the iFit program with my treadmill. Alternatively, you can access iFit classes using your own device, such as a smartphone, tablet or smart TV and use it unpaired and still get the benefits. This is a great option if you’re traveling or want to walk/run outside. I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

I received discounted price on the NordicTrack S22i in exchange for my honest feedback. The ordering process was easy and quick. There was was a transportation delay but communication was on point and they kept me informed. The bike itself is great and the iFIT app is great. The instructors are engaging and create a complete package for the bike. I have zero complaints about this experience and the company. I would highly recommend the bike and the company.

Victor

We're happy you have had a quick and easy ordering process and that you were kept informed throughout the transport of your equipment. We love iFIT workouts too! Stay motivated!

Please feel free to reach out to our Member Care team via Facebook messenger at any time with your questions.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

I love my Nordic Track treadmill that works with the IFIT program. IFIT is a wonderful, motivating program with so many workout options. I use it just about every day. They add new content regularly, which helps keep exercising fun. Overall, I'm very satisfied with the product! I have had nothing but positive experiences with Nordictrack and Ifit. I received this product for a reduced rate, in exchange for my honest opinion.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

I have been home more the last couple of years due to Covid than ever. I finally decided to get a treadmill. I'd used NordicTrack many times before and wanted one but couldn't justify it. Staying home so much, I decided to go for it. It has been the best decision. I love traveling but it hasn't really been an option lately. My treadmill came with iFit and I have loved seeing beautiful scenery from around the world on my walks. I've never enjoyed exercising this much. The trainers are great and the live races are fun, but it's the beautiful trails from all over the globe that make me ready to exercise every day. My treadmill adjusts automatically to meet my needs and abilities. I received this at a discount in exchange for my honest opinion.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2021

My husband and I bought our NordicTrack treadmill at the beginning of the year. Since then it has broken twice (same problem) and this last time we have waited several months for it to be fixed. Customer service has done NOTHING for us. We have continued to pay for our broken treadmill that we have only been able to use for a couple months this year. I would not recommend NordicTrack to ANYONE! Terrible machine that you spend thousands of dollars on, and even worse customer service. All they care about is making money! EXTREMELY disappointed and I tell everyone I know to NEVER buy a NordicTrack!

Kristen

Sorry that the machine you received has broken twice and you have felt unsupported. We assure you that we do care about your fitness goals and want to support you.

Let’s get your treadmill working properly as soon as possible. Please message us on Facebook to contact our Member Care team. From there, we can review what has happened thus far and be able to offer you an appropriate solution.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

From start to finish I have been overall happy with NordicTrack's products and services. I recently got a treadmill from them and the whole process was smooth from ordering to delivery to set up and use. I have no complaints at all. I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

I love the commercial grade treadmill I just received from NordicTrack. It has been so helpful in keeping me motivated to work out during COVID. It also came with a free trial of the iFit program and the diversity is unreal. I am so glad I chose to go this route with my purchase! I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Aaron

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with one of our treadmills! The diverse workouts on iFIT keep us motivated too. Keep up you're awesome progress and you'll reach those fitness goals in no time!

If you ever have any concerns, reach out to ce@NordicTrack.com and we will promptly assist.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

We have been using Nordic Track fitness equipment for years. We have always been very happy with their products. My husband is an avid runner and has been known to wear out treadmills, but he has never worn out our Nordic Track machines. We recently got a newer Nordic Track treadmill with iFit and have been very happy with it! I received a discounted product in exchange for an unbiased and honest review.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

I was able to get my 2450 NordicTrack treadmill at a reduced rate for my honest and unbiased opinion and so far I have zero complaints about the company. When I was reached out to about getting this treadmill I was thrilled. The people at NordicTrack we're very helpful and timely. I got my treadmill within two weeks, even with one delay because the 18-wheeler couldn't fit down my street to deliver it and they rescheduled for the next with a smaller truck no problem. I have only had great experiences with NordicTrack's teams.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

Our treadmill shipped quickly, and the set up was quick thanks to the easy to follow instructions. Although, I received this product at a discount in return for my honest feedback, I fully stand my by 5 star review. This is a great company, with high quality products, and the customer service is excellent.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

This treadmill has got me back in the habit of working out. I still don't feel comfortable going in the gym for a workout. It's too risky especially with all the kiddos I have at home so I opted to get equipment for home. The treadmill was fairly easy to assemble. All the screws and such are labeled so when following the instructions it's easy peasy. This treadmill is top notch. It has all the bells and whistles and I just can't get enough. It has a Bluetooth speaker, who doesn't like to jam when getting a good workout in. The sound quality is amazing. There is also built in IFIT which lets me stream live and on demand workouts. This is a wonderful feature. On the days I don't feel like doing anything the trainers get me pumped up and motivated to complete my workout. "I was given this product for a reduced price in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion."

Whitney

Way to stay healthy and exercise in the safety of your home. We are glad to be a part of that for you and your family and are so happy to hear how satisfied you are with your treadmill and the iFIT membership library. Keep up that awesome motivation!

You can feel free to reach out to us on Facebook messenger anytime with questions or concerns. We're there for you.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

We got a treadmill to add to our home gym. This one exceeded our expectations. It came with an optional training app called ifit and that is amazing. It only took a few hours to put it together but it was worth it. It also came with a 3D app to help with assembly. This treadmill is absolutely amazing! It has Bluetooth capability, so I can hook up my earbuds and listen to my workout free of distractions. The deck is comfortable and quiet and the built in fans keep me cool, no matter how hard I am working. It also can be folded up for storage when it's not in use, but we have been using it ever since we got it. This machine has already had a positive influence on my family and our well-being and we cannot wait to fully experience every single benefit it has to offer. I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest opinion.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

I have seen other people have Nordictrack treadmills for a long time and now finally I have one in my home gym. They are even better than other treadmills I've had because of the iFit component of them. The trainers are so motivating and everyone in my family has been able to find a trainer that really motivates them and connects with them. We did have one issue getting the updates to work when we started up the machine but a quick 5 minute call to customer support and we were all set up and ready to go! I was given my machine for a reduced rate in exchange for my honest and unbiased feedback.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2021

Nordictrack makes the best workout equipment on the market. They delivered in a timely manner, the treadmill was so easy to set up and easy to connect to wifi. The treadmill we purchased for a reduced rate in exchange for our honest reviews is sturdy, has a huge track with a tiny footprint. (It folds up when you're not using it.) It has powerful built in fans that make working out a walk in the park. Speaking of walking, you can walk or run anywhere in the world with Ifit programming. We have had nothing but a good experience with our Nordictrack products, and I highly encourage you to make the jump and join the Nordictrack family. You won't regret the investment!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2021

I got my treadmill a couple of weeks ago and have done several workouts.

Pros:
-Easy to put together. Instructions were easy to follow
-Set up of electronics straightforward
-Solid treadmill, absorbs pounding from running nicely.
-Strong, quiet motor.
-Dynamic grade: has huge incline and nice decline.
-Large display, very responsive to touch.
-Easy to use programs.

-Easy to take out of and put into storage mode.

Cons:
-Bigger footprint than other treadmills I have had.

-Fan isn’t as strong as I would like.

**I received this treadmill in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

Great product. My wife and I have enjoyed the bike and it gives a good workout for all different levels and heights. There is a foot difference between the two of us and both fit comfortably on it. The screen is huge and makes for a nicer experience. The fan totally rocks! I received this product at a discount for my unbiased opinion.

Chris

Awesome! Thanks for your great feedback. We love to hear that this equipment can accommodate both you and your wife even with the size difference. We try to make our equipment as adaptable as possible for these uses.

Keep up your great motivation. You're going to reach those goals in no time.

If you ever need any assistance with your equipment, contact our Facebook messenger team for help.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

I'm very satisfied with my Nordic Track S22I Studio Cycle. I received discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback, and I've been pleased. The machine is great quality and is exactly like it's right out of the box after nearly two months of hard use. I use this machine nearly daily and I haven't had any issues with the hardware or software.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

I recently added a NordicTrack bike to my home gym, I could not be more impressed. I had previously purchased a bike on Amazon and it was terrible quality. I have a treadmill with iFit already and follow a group on FB and people highly recommended the bikes so I decided to give it a try. It was very easy to connect my iFit account to the bike. The software is so easy to use and there are so many options for workouts and trainers. I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

Easy setup. User friendly. I've wanted an exercise bike for a long time, so when this opportunity came up, I jumped, quick! This has already had a positive impact on my life and my well-being, and it's been less that a month! The bike can easily adjust with every user. It's not too big and bulky and can move easily. This came with a one year membership, which was an added bonus. I've joined some virtual groups and it makes me feel like I'm part of the fitness family world. There have been some people that I've talked to online that have encouraged me and motivated me to keep at it. The first few days were rough but now I've got the hang of it.

This brand has been around for so long and I've always watched the commercials, thinking, if only I had that piece of equipment in my life, I could control my health a lot more. It has, and it continues to get better. I would recommend this to friends and family. In fact, I like it so much, that I'm on the market for another one for my parents who suffer from diabetes. They only are able to work in summer and the winter gets rough on their health. This machine would help them stay healthy and be able to manage their health throughout the year. I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Latisha

Welcome to the cycling community! We’re so happy to hear that you are enjoying your bike and finding added motivation through the iFIT group.

We hope you are able to get a quality piece of equipment for your parents to implement into their healthy routines as well.

Never hesitate to reach out to us on Facebook with questions you have about your equipment.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

Quality products at a fair price. I have tried many different brands of workout products over the years and this by far surpassed my expectations. It is solid, sturdy equipment. I received a discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

My interactions have all be professional and helpful. The machine came quickly and set up was easy. Use of the machine is intuitive and using the technology is simple. It was very easy to set up and use quickly with little problem. Communication was consistent and always clear. I received discounted product in exchange for my honest feedback.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

I ordered my first exercise equipment earlier this summer to help me lose some of my remaining weight from pregnancy and I find it easier to exercise at home while a little one is napping or occupied instead of getting to a gym, especially during the pandemic and for overall time saving. I chose NordicTrack because of its longstanding reputation and I am happy with my new bike. It is quiet and has a great variety of resistance levels. Once I put the bike together (took me less than 90mins without anyone to help), I easily connected the included electronic device to my home wifi and it downloaded and installed an update automatically.

Then, I connected to iFiT and started working out. I like how I can choose a manual workout or use the variety of trainers and included programs on iFIT. I was impressed with how quickly the bike arrived even during the pandemic and have been working out more consistently by having this high quality equipment so accessible in my own home. My kiddos sometimes play in the basement while I workout and tell me to go faster--so we can play and imagine together even while I am finishing my workout. I received a discounted product in exchange for my unbiased opinion.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2021

The cycle is awesome as it inclines and declines automatically. It's great to have at time likes this during Covid. We can workout and also feel like we aren't at home all the time due to the iFit programs. Customer Service was awesome in helping us set up our iFit program, since it came with a free year. I was surprised at how quickly it was shipped and arrived. It's worth every penny. The company backs up their product and then helps out their customers and treats their customers like family.

Lisa

We love how iFIT gives immersive experiences all over the world to allow you to feel as though you’re traveling without leaving your home. The sights are amazing, aren’t they? So glad you have been able to enjoy this using your cycling equipment.

If you ever have questions about your equipment, message us directly on Facebook and we will be happy to help.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

I was given the opportunity to order a bike at a reduced rate, in exchange I have to provide very honest feedback. The spin bike I got is amazing, the incline features and resistance abilities are perfect for a multitude of skill levels. I like that there are many options for free experiences with Ifit and there are many more options with the subscription so it allows you an opportunity for a good workout regardless.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

Ordered the Exp 10i treadmill and paid for delivery and assembly. June 20th this arrived and the team that assembled the machine couldn't get it working. I emailed support and it took 2 support tickets to get this looked at. After Nordic Track support instructions, I saw a wire was broke. Nordic Track then scheduled an engineer to come look at the treadmill. 2 Engineer visits later the treadmill still isn't working. There is a part on order but I've been told they don't have an idea on when this part will come (at which point the engineer will come again). So it's way over 2 months, and I would rather cancel the order and I am not willing to pay the "shipping fee" that returns cost, the treadmill has never worked and so I contacted billing department twice. I've so far not had a response and I know it will be me chasing again to get any response.

James

This delay is highly unusual and your case deserves our utmost attention for a solution to be provided right away.

Because of the anonymous nature of reviews on this platform, we cannot look up your account details from here. Will you please reach out to us through Facebook messenger so our member care department can look into your needs more directly?

Let’s get a solution moving forward for you so your at-home workouts can begin.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

I really cannot review this bike as I never received it. The item shipped and sat in the local delivery location for over a week. I called NordicTrack and was told they would investigate and contact me. No one called me at all. After 2 weeks of the bike just sitting in a shipping location, I canceled. NordicTrack charged me $250 shipping for their delivery error. My thought is if the customer service is this poor trying to get the bike imagine what will happen when you receive it.

Diana

When you were eager to begin an at-home exercise routine, we can imagine your disappointment at never receiving your bike. We are sorry this bike never arrived.

This situation is highly unusual and deserves more attention. Please reach out to our member care team via Facebook so we can look into this with more detail and offer an appropriate solution for you.

We genuinely hope to support you in your fitness goals however we can. Let’s get this situation resolved.

NordicTrack Company Information