3.8/5 (3288 ratings)

About NordicTrack

NordicTrack has been manufacturing exercise training and home fitness equipment since 1975. Its extensive line of products includes treadmills, bikes, ellipticals, strength machines and rowers, many of which come with a one-year membership to iFit, NordicTrack’s live and interactive training program. The company includes free shipping on select models and 0% APR financing for 36 months. If you’re not satisfied with your home exercise equipment, NordicTrack accepts returns within 30 days, though it may charge a shipping and restocking fee.

Pros

• Google Maps technology
  • 10-year warranty on equipment frame
  • Live interactive training

Cons

• Limited models with Bluetooth audio
  • High shipping costs & restocking fees

Bottom Line

NordicTrack offers the best of both worlds with in-home training, on-demand workouts and adjustable resistance levels. While fully loaded models are expensive, the company sells entry-level options for less than $1,000.

NordicTrack Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NordicTrack?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about NordicTrack?

Original review: March 1, 2022

I purchased Machine December 20, 2021 from Nordictrack.com. It arrived 3 weeks later. Once it was white gloved put together. (Meaning I paid their techs to put it together) I turn it on and it made a horrible noise while running like the metal was twisting. I called and they shipped new stabling bars, motor, and lifting motor. 2 weeks later it all arrived. Now I start to use it again and this time the belt stops every time someone gets on it. So I call again and they ship a new walking belt 2 weeks later, have that installed and now again the belt continues to stop while using. TRY TO RETURN MACHINE. Told it they will have to charge me a $250 restocking fee. AGAIN I RECEIVED A BROKEN MACHINE. Call again and STILL no one can fix it! So now it's FEB 28, 2022 and still have a $2500 piece of junk in my home! NEVER AGAIN WILL I PURCHASE A NORDICTRACK.

Jose

We are sorry about the unit creating unexpected noise once assembled and needed immediate service attention. We understand how eager you must be to perform quality workouts on your machine and are sorry for this inconvenience.

For expedited care, please email us at the info provided via pm.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Feb. 28, 2022

Absolutely terrible delivery time. NordicTrack claims a 10-14 day delivery schedule…We are coming on 7 weeks with no delivery date in sight. I have called NordicTrack several times trying to get a date scheduled…When they couldn’t tell me anything I tried canceling my order. I was then told there would be a $200 stop order fee because of their inability to ship their products. I even told them I would drive to the warehouse it has been stuck at for 5 weeks now that is a couple hours away which they never responded to that request.

I am VERY unhappy and will be telling all family/friends to avoid this company at all costs because any company that isn’t true to their word or customers as NordicTrack has been should be avoided at all costs. Once our treadmill finally arrives (probably mid summer at this point when treadmills aren’t needed) it will more than likely not work from being mishandled for 4 months in warehouses and I can guarantee Nordictrack will be less than helpful in trying to return any money or replace it. As I said, VERY UNHAPPY.

Tyler

We are sorry about this delay. Our shipping services have faced unexpected delays in recent weeks due to backed-up ports that have especially impacted larger shipments, like heavy duty equipment.

Once these heavy duty shipments are in process, the shipping costs are part of the purchase cost. Due to this policy, our usual return process will hold the purchaser accountable for this cost. However, if delivery fails, we understand there may be exceptions. Please see PM

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Feb. 26, 2022

Me and my husband bought the Elliptical Freetrainer almost a year ago. We paid for the assembly when purchased and it stopped working after 4 months. I have contacted the company via email with no answer and spent hours holding on the phone with no answer either. Our warranty will expire soon, we haven’t been able to use it and there is no response from the company and no way to contact them. I do not recommend purchasing anything from Nordic Track at this point. A total waste of money and complete frustration.

Pilar

We are sorry that the elliptical unit you have has stopped working and that you have been unable to reach a service representative for your request.

During recent months, our customer service team has been flooded with requests. The delays have been unavoidable. However, it is starting to slow down. We will look into your case and get you a solution as soon as possible.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Feb. 25, 2022

I used a NordicTrack skier quite a few years ago, and loved it. I was excited to get a new one. It came with a problem, uneven ski function, wobbly skis, clearly a sound associated with this problem. Non-working "computer", supposed to track heart rate, time, distance and speed. I sent an email with pics and video. No good response in terms of customer service, to emails or phone calls. On hold for more than 30 minutes, only one automated response via email. I'll NEVER do business with them again, deeply disappointing, and a waste of money.

Victoria

We apologize for the extended delay you have experienced with obtaining a response to your email and phone call requests. We have faced a wide number of requests over recent months that have flooded our Member Care team.

Please email our expedited inbox (info in a private message) for further assistance and we will be able to respond more quickly.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

After nine months, my treadmill became stuck on an incline. I called customer service, and they performed a virtual inspection with the use of an app. They sent me two parts and indicated a service technician would call within 7-10 days to schedule a time to install them. That was 35 days ago. I’ve called customer service three times, and they just keep giving me a new time frame in which a technician will call. Meanwhile, my new treadmill sits unusable.

Diane

We are sorry about the delay for this technician visit. Our third party technician service in your area may be facing shorter hands at this time, limiting the scheduling. We ask for your patience as we strive to get you the needed service asap.

We can look into your situation in greater detail if you contact us via email. We will provide the contact information in a private message for you.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

I purchased an IN STOCK Nordiktrack treadmill Jan. 14, 2022. They said estimated delivery when I was purchasing it approximately a week. I got a notification that it would be delivered on Jan 17, then another revised one for Jan 18. I cleaned out my basement and got rid of a bunch of stuff on that weekend before to make room for it. I contacted them on the 19th asking if it got lost and they texted me that it was due to be shipped out the 21st. Nothing. I contacted them by phone and they said it was getting shipped that week and to be prepared for a phone call to notify you. I contacted them by text again on the 27th of Jan saying the last shipping date notification was the 18th, where is it? They said it would be shipped Feb. 2! On Jan. 31st, I asked on text if it was getting still delivered on Feb. 2 (No faith in them at this point). NO ANSWER by text!!

Yesterday, Feb. 22, I texted them and they said it isn't in their warehouse? What The HECK???? I ordered an IN STOCK unit!!?? They said I could return it and get a refund! I asked if they could send a model up in stock unit to compensate for my broken promises. They said they would give me a measily $60 on a $2100 unit that I'm paying for and don't have! NOT IMPRESSED! Still don't have any idea when it's coming. They told me it will be shipping in 2 weeks. UNLIKELY! Good product from reviews, very bad customer service and I bought an IN STOCK unit Jan 14 and still don't have it Feb 22 and it's not even in the Canadian Warehouse they said! How do you go from buying in stock to waiting for the it to be delivered to Canada still????

Candice

Way to clean out the basement to prepare! We commend you. That must feel good.

Sorry for the shipping delay. Did you order this unit directly from NordicTrack or through a retailer? If it was directly from us, we can look into this delay for you in greater detail to offer more explanation and reach a more appropriate solution.

Contact us at the information provided via pm.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2022

Customer service is only for new customers - not interested in helping out for old items. Very rude and makes us not want to purchase another product from NordicTrack again. Will definitely reach out to their competitors for all of our future purchases.

Amanda

We are sorry that the experience you had with our customer service has seemed rude and we would like to investigate this further to ensure proper training and improve your experience with us.

We would like to offer you further assistance as needed. Please email us at the contact given in the private message so we can make this right.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2022

I ordered a commercial treadmill based on doctor's recommendation. I order on 1/26/22. Originally it was noted as being shipped, and then calling them to find out it wasn’t. This delay is beginning to affect my health. No one could give me a solid answer as to where my order, which I paid over $3,000.00 for. I don’t recommend buying from them.

Rick

We apologize for this inconvenience and want to get you your order as soon as possible.

In order to look up your account information and gain more information, we need more information than what is provided in this anonymous review. Please see the contact information provided by private message.

We are confident your order is on the way.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Feb. 21, 2022

NordicTrack simply is the worst, please take my advice and purchase other manufacturer equipment. I will be finding as many places to post this review to as I can't believe how bad of an experience this has been after spending the amount of money we did with NordicTrack. We renovated our home gym and 12 months ago bought a Commercial 2950 Treadmill and 6 months ago a RW900 Rower - Nearly $7,000 worth of equipment. To date - the treadmill I've had to replace the motherboard not once, but twice, a wiring harness, the entire walking deck, and now its borken AGAIN and the 'fix' is to replace the motor now and the motherboard for a 3rd time. This is in addition to replacing the full computer/tv/monitor on the rower.

All of this, from the limited wear of a 150lb female adult and 180 lb male adult using the equipment a few days a week. Customer service themselves have been good to work with, try to escalate to a supervisor and they are the worst. I think their entire goal is to just get the equipment to last until your warranty runs out. I can't even calculate the amount of hours I've spent on the phones with them getting replacement parts ordered to 'fix' the problems, its insane the hours wasted. That doesn't even include that you're expected to do all the the work, literally hours yourself. I'm a very handy person, and replacing the deck alone was a 4-5 hour process. I wish I knew how bad these machines are, they should not be allowed to be on the market.

I've never, I mean NEVER write reviews on products and I felt the need to do so after what I've experienced to date with NordicTrack - simply is the worst. Please take my advice and purchase other manufacturer equipment - anything else will be better. I will be finding as many places to post this review to as I can't believe how bad of an experience this has been after spending the amount of money we did on this equipment.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2022

After weeks of research, we bought a rower from Nordictrack at the end of November. I figured with the Christmas rush it wouldn’t get to us till January. We received a notice on January 6 that it was at a warehouse just 30 minutes from our home, but wouldn’t be delivered until February 16. I attempted to contact Nordictrack multiple times through email and phone calls. I sat on the phone for hours with no answer. Even more infuriating was that my emails were never returned. How can a company ignore emails and still claim to have customer service?? Despite being willing to pick it up myself, we had to wait over a month for it to be delivered.

We put it together, despite the cheap parts and manufacturing from China. One of the bolts did not line up, and one of the screws was stripped. Once it was all put together, the screen wouldn’t turn on. I tried over and over to do as the instructions said, and still no power. I’ve been on the phone for 21 minutes while writing this review. A recording keeps saying to go to iFIT.com if I need help, which isn’t operational yet. It blows my mind that customer service is this horrible at such a major company, and that the materials and construction is so cheap. We will be returning the rower, and I will never buy from Nordictrack again. I will tell everyone I can to avoid them like the plague.

Lawman

We apologize that you have felt ignored, but assure you that we are working tirelessly to respond to requests. Our busy season was the busiest it has been in many years. Please know that your requests have not been ignored.

We understand how eager you must be to begin the workout routine you must have planned on this new equipment. We are here for you and are confident that a solution is available for your situation. Please see our pm further contact.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2022

Bike broke down Dec. 3rd. I've made several calls to the support team over the past several months. Also have had to email 10+ times. Bike is still not working. Worst customer service I've ever ex.

Richard

We are sorry about the delay you have experienced with servicing this bike and would like to look into this in more detail in order to offer you appropriate options.

Please be patient with us at this time as we face a high volume of customer requests. We are working effortlessly to respond to all requests we receive and assure you that a solution is available and forthcoming.

Please contact us via the information provided in a private message.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2022

UPDATED 2/23/2022: This is a follow-up to a review I posted a couple of weeks ago. After posting my initial review entitled "Failed to Deliver Product." I got a quick response from the company and a private message via this website. I was pleased and thought they would take action. But they didn't -- even the private message never went anywhere. Here's what happened: Three weeks went by with my product setting in a Ryder delivery warehouse in NJ because NordicTrack shipped it to the wrong place, but never admitted that. I have contacted NordicTrack and Ryder at least half dozen times in the past two weeks. Each time being told it would be resolved in 48 hours. I asked for return phone calls each time and even in my email to the CE email address the private messenger gave me along with the case # they issued and NEVER did anyone call me back to update me.

I have wasted hours sitting on hold and begging for someone to fix the problem -- which involved shipping the item from NJ to Baltimore, where Ryder services my area. After nearly 3 weeks, I called tonight for an update. Nothing has progressed The product reach NJ on 2-8-22 and here we are on 2-22-22 and they haven't lifted a finger to transfer it. Ryder said NordicTrack won't respond to requests to transfer the product or approve for Ryder to transfer the product at NordicTrack's expense because the mistake was NordicTrack's. I called to cancel the order. I was on the phone for more than an hour with a young man in the cancellations and returns department who tried to offer me a free month of iFit or an extended warranty.

I felt sorry for him because none of those things were attractive to me because I don't have the product and don't foresee getting it. He finally agreed to cancel the order after I pressed hard repeatedly and he placed me on hold a few times. When he agreed to cancel, he told me I had to pay for shipping and the white glove service I ordered??? I'm paying for white glove even though it was not delivered and I'm paying for their shipping mistake to the wrong state??? I had to argue that what he was doing and saying is illegal -- to charge your customer for something they never got. Back and forth he put me hold and eventually cancelled the order refunding me my full amount. If I had a dollar for each time they told me they resolved it and it would be OK in 48 hours...

Run from NordicTrack. Go to Nautillas or any other competitor. NordicTrack does not understand that "customer service" means you actually have to deliver "service" and lip service doesn't count. I wonder what their CEO would think if he knew how they jerked his customer around for three weeks only to never deliver the product. Look around: I saw another review from someone who never got her product. It wasn't just me. And her review had the same problem with them trying to charge her for shipping costs too. Shameful and unethical business practices. Charging for something you never delivered and trying to charge for your mistake is theft!

ORIGINAL REVIEW: I purchased an elliptical three weeks ago. All delivery commitments were that it would arrive in approximately two weeks. I got three automated emails that my purchase was ready for delivery and I needed to call the service for delivery. Each time I called I was told they couldn’t book it because, “there aren’t any available dates on the calendar and that I would be contacted when there were.” This happened three times and each time, I got the same response. After a week, I got an email that they put the delivery “on hold.” I contacted both Nordictrack and Ryder their delivery service. Both told me they would mark it as urgent and needs attention and someone would call. No one ever called.

Four days has gone by with no communication so I called them both tonight. I found out the equipment is being held in a warehouse that’s about 10 miles from me and they are telling me they can’t deliver it to me until they transfer it to another warehouse (that’s two hours away in another state) to schedule delivery. Needless to say, I am furious at how disorganized and awful customer service is. It’s been 3 weeks and no one can tell me when/how I can get my equipment. I have demanded someone call me tomorrow with a solution to the problem or I’m cancelling the order and demanding a full refund. I refuse to pay interest on a purchase they haven’t delivered. Ridiculous! Dear Nordictrack, if you can’t deliver the products you are selling, you have no business selling them in the first place. And yes, it’s YOU — Ryder is your subcontractor by choice. Fix this problem! It’s your responsibility.

Kevin

Please accept our apology for this delay. We understand how eager you must be to receive your equipment.

This delivery service must be short-handed at this time. We would like to look into the cause for this issue and find a solution for you as soon as possible.

Contact us at the given information via private message so we can see more details on your account.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

Writing this, while their support is giving me the runaround: I ordered almost a full month ago. Order was supposed to arrive today. No show. No product. No apologies. No excuse. No call. Nothing. Their support is not helpful. Chat is only available to sell more products. They give you various numbers to call that all, of course, are experiencing higher call volumes than normal. The delivery company give me an automated message after my tracking number pretending I never had an appointment, saying they'll be in touch, and then hangs up.

Richard

We understand how eager you are to receive your delivery and would like to look into the cause for delay. We apologize about the delay in communication due to the busy time of year, but assure you that we are confident a resolution is available for you.

Thank you for your patience. Please contact us at the given information we will provide via private message.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2022

My wife purchased the x22 as a christmas present. I am enjoying having a treadmill at home and I am using it quite a bit. Having said that, there have been a few annoying things I have noticed. While the machine is supposed to be a commercial machine, the workmanship of the plastic components could be better. Overall it looks nice but when you look closer, there are some pieces that don't line up correctly. In addition, my screen has a hair or eyelash trapped in side the screen tablet. The hair could not be removed and NordicTrack to their credit did replace the tablet. In addition, I have not been able to connect any bluetooth devices than my iphone. I have a bluetooth Garmin watch and a Bluetooth HRM that cannot connect. I have been able to connect my AppleWatch as a heart Rate Monitor using the Echo app and that seems to work pretty well. I am also noticing a lag between the elapsed time on the screen. The screen seems to freeze for a few seconds and then update.

The same is true of the apple watch HeartRate data being sent to iFit. Of course, the big item is the inability to install Netflix or streaming services. Sometimes, I don't care about the online classes or monitoring my stats and just want to watch a movie or even watch the news. IFit makes this impossible without hacking the software. Seems like there are defects and hardware issues that need to be fixed. I was told that they are locking everyone out because third party software is damaging the machine. I wonder how successful APPLE would be if they only allowed Apple software to be loaded on their tablets. That seems like the software has defects that need to be addressed. I would suggest having a third party review the software code to fix issues. NordicTrack should take notice of what their customers want especially at the the treadmill's price point if they want to stop these less than flattering reviews.

Lastly, and this is a bit funny, but the NordicTrack stickers on the front of the base have been falling off. In fact, the AC has managed to blow several letters off the base. I am guessing this is not good for the brand or its marketing. I like using the machine but it could be soooo much better and it should be at the current price point.

A

We thank you for taking the time to give us this honest review and will pass along your feedback to the appropriate teams for consideration. We are always looking for ways to improve and progress with our products.

We are glad you are enjoying the use of your treadmill at home and hope you keep up your daily workouts.

If you would like to contact us for further assistance on anything, you may message us on Facebook or reply here privately for an alternative contact.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2022

This company is horrible and should be avoided like you try to avoid COVID. They will charge you but will not deliver your product. There is no way you can reach out to them - if you email then you will not get any response back, if you try to chat the bot will not let you get to the agent, and in case if you get to an agent they will just provide you a number to call, calling that number if you are lucky enough to hear a human voice, the moment you tell them about not having not received the order they will transfer you to another number where you will be on hold till eternity. If you see other recent reviews - a rep from Nordictrack will write "Please contact us through private message to get this resolved." But that's a lie, there is no response to your private message. This is one of the most pathetic companies I have experienced in my life. These guys should be taken to consumer court. They waste people time and give them pain, straightaway cheaters.

Saurabh

We sincerely would like to look into the cause of this delivery delay and let you know what to expect.

With higher than usual delivery delays in recent months, we have been doing our best to address all requests as soon as possible. We ask for patience as we answer each request in order they are received.

In a private message here, we will provide a separate email for you to contact along with a case number.

Thanks - NordicTrack

Original review: Feb. 11, 2022

I purchased a FS10i Elliptical in 2021, received mid April 2021. The equipment worked for a couple months, it made a clicking sound but thought it was just how the machine worked. A few months later in August the clicking got louder and I contracted NordicTrack. They sent parts and a tech out in September, wrong parts. Send new parts, still wrong didn't fix, more parts & more techs. Early December tech told us we needed a replacement and his supervisor would fill out a form for replacement. It is now February 11th (called multiple times in between Dec. & Feb no one would give me any information) and now I am being told they are not replacing and would again have a tech out to fix. I've owned for 10 months and unable to use for 6+. Only thing supervisor would tell me is they will evaluate after tech comes out.

I was given a defective product however NordicTrack could careless, they could not give me a time frame as how long this could continue, no policy stating how long their products can be unusable before they resolve. Page the supervisor would only say that if these parts do not work (whenever they arrive and however long it takes for a tech to be scheduled) she would look at more options. She said could be ordering more parts or she will fill out a form and request replacement. One of the tech's supervisor filled out a form for replacement and NordicTrack overruled service and decided to order more parts and let us wait even longer. After not being able to use the FS10i for longer than I could use it, and the absolute lack of customer service I would NEVER recommend anyone purchase anything from Nordictrack.

Lynda

We apologize for the unusual amount of time this repair service has taken for this elliptical unit and would like to look into this in more detail to find you a faster solution. We understand how eager you must be to get this resolved.

Please reach out to the email I will attach in a private message so we can find the options available to you.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2022

We ordered a Nordictrack Commercial 1750 in early January. After waiting 2 weeks, a defective model was delivered. It was missing an electrical plug for the display and would not function. They promised to replace it. A delivery was scheduled on Friday January 28th in the afternoon between 1 and 5 PM. They never showed up and never called. I was going on vacation on the following Monday, but my son was home. They disappeared. Oh, but they managed to bill me. I still don't have the treadmill and even thought the treadmill was on a YRC truck waiting for delivery and setup, they are now telling me it won't be delivered until February 22nd. I am so frustrated with the entire experience. They are phoning it in.

Thomas

We apologize for any miscommunication about the delay of the replacement machine you ordered. We understand how eager you must be to get this delivery. We are confident that this will be resolved appropriately for you.

If you would like further assistance, contact us via the information provided in the private message below.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2022

I bought this 2450 treadmill April 2021. I keep having problems with incline and fan smells burning and shuts off. I use this only to walk and it is light use. Today, I went to use and I can't because it has flashing arrow on the screen and won't turn on, therefore I can't even walk on it. I tried to call and contact customer service and it is impossible to get help. This machine is a lemon. The company customer service is terrible. I would not recommend buying a NordicTrack. I had a PaceMaster for 20 years no problems.

GIGI

We apologize that you were unable to reach anyone at the phone number used. We have been facing higher than usual customer calls and assure you we will do our best to respond as soon as possible.

Try contacting us via the email in our private message and we will look into your situation in greater detail.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

Purchased a brand new commercial 1750 treadmill, buying one of the more expensive treadmills with the thought it would be more durable. Walking platform snapped in half after 3 uses (no one who used it weighs more than 150 lbs..). Called customer service >10 times over the span of a month, put on hold 2-4 hours each time. Now over a month with no resolution. I’ve owned a broken treadmill for longer than I owned a functional one. Buyer beware. Product itself is low quality and customer service is even worse. Now I have a >$2k piece of junk in my house and Nordictrack couldn’t care less.

Natalie

We are sorry. It is highly unusual for a walking platform to break as described, and we apologize for the delay in our Member Care to respond to your needed service.

We assure you we care about your experience with our equipment, but ask for patience as we have been facing a higher than usual volume of customer requests due to shipping delays and other concerns. We will respond to you as soon as possible. Contact us at the details in our PM for expedited service.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

The incline consistently doesn’t calibrate correctly and has even stopped calibrating mid run which is annoying and really bad for your knees (it gets stuck in a sharp decline every time). I have to recalibrate it at least 3 times a week (I run every day) so that I don’t have to stop my run to fix it. When I bought it I thought the incline/decline would go along with the route I’m running but it randomly shoots me up to high inclines and low declines when I know the route is at no incline at all. The cushioning is nice because I have not so great knees and I like that I can pick anywhere in the world to run but the 3 stars is mainly because the calibration not working and it’s more annoying than just running outside in the rain and cold.

Ashley

We would like to look into the calibration of the incline system on this unit to make sure it is functioning properly for you. Based on your review here, it sounds as though the calibration is also impacting the auto synchronization with your routes.

Email us at the contact information provided via private message so we can look at this in greater detail. We ask for patience during our busy season and assure you that we will respond as soon as possible.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2022

I paid $700.00 down financed the rest on Dec 18 2021 was told I would have equipment in 14 days. It is now Feb 7 2022 and I have yet to see anything. I have made countless calls and sent numerous emails. I have asked for my money back and they refuse saying I am still responsible for shipping fees even though it has not shipped. Please don't purchase from them.

Tiffini

We apologize for this delay and understand your concern about this large purchase. As we have been facing a higher volume of requests lately and have been striving to respond to each request, we ask for patience and assure you we will get you a resolution as soon as possible.

Please see our private message to contact us for further action. We assure you that we will make this right.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2022

This is a warning if you are thinking of buying a NordicTrack item. If they do not deliver the item on time, or at all, they will try and charge you a return fee. According to the FTC website, this is against the law. "If there’s a delay shipping your order, the seller has to tell you and give you the choice of either agreeing to the delay or canceling your order for a full refund." I had to argue with them for over an hour and threaten them with reporting them to the FTC, before they agreed to waive the return fee which is $250!!!

No one had any idea where my order was on the day it was scheduled to be delivered, even after receiving a confirmation email the night before that it would be delivered. The shipping company did not tell me it wouldn't be delivered, and when I called them they had no idea where it was at. It took me an hour to get a human being from Nordic Track to talk to me about the issue in the first place (I talked to sales immediately so they are quick to sell you something then make you jump through hoops after that) then I had to talk with them for another hour until I got resolution. Please be aware that this company deals with shady practices and IS NOT consumer friendly.

Dustin

We apologize for the inconvenience in this delivery delay. Shipments have never previously faced these delays. We have recently switched our 3rd-party delivery services to resolve this issue for the future.

We are glad you received your full refund as our return policy does not apply here. We will use your feedback to train our Member Care representatives to better respond to these rare circumstances.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2022

Nordictrack is unethical company that traps customers in expensive subscriptions they did not ask for. They attempt to block you from knowing you are signed up from them, or receiving a refund. Buyer beware.

Ehren

We are sorry for any misunderstanding you have experienced with the recurring iFIT subscription fee. You may have opted in when you signed up for your free trial. However, you may easily cancel your subscription at any time.

Please send us a private message for help getting this cleared up.

We ask for your patience during our busy season and assure you that we will answer your emails as quickly as possible once they are received.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2022

I bought a Nordictrack elliptical and a year of iFIT virtual coaching was included. After 1 year my membership was automatically renewed for $423. I have been unable to contact them to reverse the charges by phone or email.

Paul

We are sorry for the confusion around your membership renewal. You can turn off auto-renewal from your iFIT app or online.

Let’s help you get this resolved. For the best experience, please get in touch with us via private message.

We ask for your patience during our busy season and assure you that we will answer your calls and emails as quickly as possible once they are received.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2022

I purchased my spin bike in February of 2021. At first I loved the software and experience of the bike. As time went on, I started to have frequent software issues (freezing during workouts, sync issues, etc.). The bike is designed to be easy and convenient. The frequent software issues make it a challenge to rely on the bike. When issues occurred. The technicians have asked me to update the software, none of which have solved the issue.

Melanie

We are sorry that you are experiencing software concerns. Please know we are here to help you resolve this as soon as possible. We ask for patience during our busy season and assure you that we will help you as quickly as possible.

To help you, please get in touch with us via Private Message to provide us with the information needed to diagnose this unit.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2022

Updated on 02/15/2022: I wrote a review on them once already about their poor customer service and my broken rower. Unfortunately, I can not respond to that review. They responded to the review and messaged privately very quickly. I was told to send an email and continue to call. I sent an email 2 weeks ago and have not received a reply, nor have they responded back to the original message. I understand they are busy, but at least acknowledge you have received the email and state what the next step is. I have called multiple times and have waited up to 30 minutes without anyone answering the phone. I just want my rower fixed to its full capacity. Why are you being so difficult Nordic Track?

Original Review: I bought the rower in 12/2020. It arrived broken. I was unable to increase resistance above 10 without a loud clacking noise. It took a few months and multiple service reps to get it fixed. In April 2021 it was supposedly fixed. I didn't use it for a few months due to an injury and when I did use it, the same thing started happening. The service tech came a week and a half ago to fix it and said it was not able to be fixed. It took over a month to get a tech, which was an improvement from the first time. I asked if Nordictrack would call me to figure out what the next step would be, since the rower is only a year old and has needed repairs twice in that year. He said no and showed me the numbers to call. So far, no answer when I call.

Customer service reps have not been helpful throughout this process, and always provide excuses for their lack of help and pass the blame. Service techs that came to my house did their best and were the most helpful. Nordictrack has been truly disappointing through this. I have had their products in the past and never had issues. It appears their quality of service and products has gone down.

Susan

We are sorry that your rower is not working correctly; however, we are here to help you get this resolved.

Please see your private messages for the best solutions to continue this conversation.

We ask for patience during our busy season and assure you that your request will be answered as quickly as possible in the order received.

Thanks! - NordicTrack

Original review: Jan. 29, 2022

I ordered a Commerical 14.9 from NordicTrack on the 23rd of November 2021. According to the tracking information provided by NordicTrack and the shipping company NordicTrack chose (NSD), the shipment was received at the local terminal on the 9th of December 2021, and had an estimated delivery date of the 16th of December. NordicTrack sent me several emails saying the shipping company would be in contact. These emails contained incorrect contact information for the shipping company.

After receiving no information from the local shipping partner for a full month, I researched their contact information, and finally found their contact information. I contacted them on the 14th of January, and was told they would be in touch to schedule the delivery that day. I contacted them on the 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th, 26th, and 27th of January, and was told the same thing each day. I never received a phone call to schedule the delivery.

On the 28th, I contacted the shipping company once again, and was informed the local terminal was closed due to COVID as of the 24th. There was no projected opening date, nor does the company even know if this particular terminal will be opening again--ever. Their representative had no idea of what might happen to the items waiting to be delivered from this terminal, nor any timeline about when I might be contacted for delivery.

On the 28th, I contacted NordicTrack to figure out what to do. They suggested I either accept "some" monetary compensation for the wait, and just hang on until the shipping problems were resolved. Since this could be several months (or perhaps never--the shipping company did not know whether or not the items at this particular local terminal would ever be delivered), I declined this option.

They then gave me the option of having a new item shipped, but said I would need to pay for the second item until the old one was returned. They also said they could not promise NSD would not be used again, and since the closed terminal is still accepting shipments, the second item might well end up in the same closed terminal with no delivery date. I think they said this to convince me to wait it out... implying there is no other option. I declined this option, as well, and asked for a refund.

The NordicTrack representative then informed me that they would charge a shipping fee for the return--even though the item had never been delivered. They said it was my responsibility to pay to have it shipped back to them. The cost was $250, though the representative was "kind enough" to waive half this fee, only charging me $125 to return an item I never received.

They do, in fact, have a policy that returning an item incurs shipping costs--but this item was never delivered. They apparently have no "category" for this kind of problem, so they just treat this as a return, placing the blame on the customer for what is clearly their problem. They chose the shipping partner, they paid for the shipping, they are responsible for the item until it actually lands on the customer's doorstep.

Once the return process was started, I received an email from NordicTrack stating they would process my refund about 10 days after the receive the item back, so they can check for missing parts, etc. There are two further problems here. First, I never received the elliptical, so any missing parts would be their fault on the shipping side, not my fault on the receiving side. Second, until the local NSD terminal reopens, this item will not be returned to NordicTrack. This could take weeks, months, or... perhaps they will close the terminal down permanently and just declare all the items there "lost," forcing everyone to file insurance claims for the missed shipments (a possibility the representative at NSD mentioned as the most likely outcome of this situation).

I am now out over $2000 for a piece of equipment I never received, and NordicTrack just doesn't seem to care. I will never do business with this company in the future, and I am spreading the word among my friends not to do business with NordicTrack or other companies in their portfolio. They intentionally choose cut-rate shipping services (like NSD) that have horrible reputations, and then place the blame for any problems on the customer. This is not the way to do business.

Russ 1-R102434

We apologize for the inconveniences you have experienced and would like to help you have the best outcome.

Let’s take this conversation to private messages so we can collect some information from you.

Thanks! - NordicTrack

Original review: Jan. 27, 2022

Purchased a Nordictrack Treadmill in 2014. When we received had a broken computer screen. They sent new and repaired. We purchased extended warranty. Two to three times the handles on the machine broke. All covered by extended warranty. Most recently the entire frame cracked. Before I looked into a warranty claim, I put a bracket on the frame to continue working out. I then called warranty and sent pictures of broken frame. They denied the claim. There is nowhere on the warranty does it say anything about no covering if you did anything to fix the machine. It is obvious the steel cracked. It makes zero sense that I would put a bracket on a nonbroken frame. I do not understand other than they are trying to get out of covering their lifetime warranty.

Britt

We are sorry that your frame has broken. Let’s get you in touch with our Customer Experience Department to see if we can find a solution for you.

Please look for a private message from me with details on reaching us. We are here to help you!

Thanks! -NordicTrack

Original review: Jan. 20, 2022

I ordered a S15i Studio Bike directly from Nordictrack on Jan. 3 with an est. ship date of Jan. 6. It's now Jan. 20 and it hasn't shipped. I'm in Canada, and when I call the number that came with the order (I've called several times now), they give me the run-around, saying they don't have any access to Canadian warehouse information. Another person told me there was plenty of stock here. Another told me they'd send an email and gave me a phone number for iFit Sante and Fitness in Canada (another endless hold). When someone finally told me the order would ship soon, they still wouldn't tell me why it hadn't shipped weeks ago. I can't imagine what it would be like to need help from this company after actually having the product. My experience has been TERRIBLE. They've offered no apologies; they've offered no recompense to make up for this awful experience. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Paul

Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience you have experienced and allow us the opportunity to find a resolution.

Let’s continue this conversation via private message and get you the help you deserve.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2022

I purchased my x22i treadmill for my birthday on 11/26/21 from the site (US) I was excited to start my fit journey. It arrived damaged the walking belt and inclined didn't work. It's been almost 2 months and still no use and I have yet to receive support or compensation. I regret purchasing this brand.

Tanasha

Please accept our sincerest apologies that you have been unable to use your treadmill.

Let’s get this unit diagnosed and repaired so you can enjoy your fitness journey to the fullest.

Please see our private message for details.

NordicTrack Company Information